Hip Hop facts and events most ya'll don't know about

most viewed right now
 99
No Condom Nation: Porn star Rahyndee James
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Poker pro wins $4.7M in WSOP Main Event in 2nd place, asks reporter ou..
21 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
Video inside First Trailer for the Jadakiss Biopic
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside The truth about black seed oil and how it changed my life
200 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 12 years ago '04        #521
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 278 278
cage used to be in a nut house
 07-18-2005, 06:46 PM         #522
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


cage's bio, crazy sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #523
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,129 | Props total: 1568 1568
 Big Shaq said:
Got That Ron Mexico Jersey
Yo me too


[pic - click to view]

 12 years ago '04        #524
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,166 | Props total: 2519 2519
 BigL4Life said:
Can anyone confirm the Juelz and Jigga info??
thats not true.. it popped up on AHH once but it was bullsh*t.


UPPIN
 12 years ago '04        #525
Veno da Don 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$19,801 | Props total: 2970 2970
 thaawater said:
how many black rappers
say CRACKER,white bi*ches,??????s ETC ETC??


plenty of them


you dont see the white community looking for justice

sh*t is comedy and for the dude who said
EMINEM is a huge racist LOL

if he was racist he wouldnt be devoting time and money in to a HORRIBLE group by the name of ... d 12?? d 12 is not even considerd a profit its more like eminem donating he has made no finacial gains off them and he most likley doubled down.

so for such a racist guy i dont see how he could a.ssociate and contribute to a buisness ran by BLACK PEOPLE


just because hes a sucess and made a fortune and made 10x more then half of these rappers that are black dosent mean that every slip and fall should be held accountable

especially when the song was what 15 years old

smh

I think D12 has sold like 4 million albums.

So if you think 4 million albums doesn't make you a profit then the whole record industry is taking a loss. All these n*gga's going barely gold.

I Think you are very wrong there son.

Anyway

Lisa Raye and Da Brat are half sisters.


Last edited by Veno da Don; 07-18-2005 at 11:09 PM..
 07-19-2005, 05:37 AM         #526
thaawater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
I think D12 has sold like 4 million albums.

So if you think 4 million albums doesn't make you a profit then the whole record industry is taking a loss. All these n*gga's going barely gold.

I Think you are very wrong there son.

Anyway

Lisa Raye and Da Brat are half sisters.

4 MILLION??

lol are you aware how much money it cost to release and album?

pressing fee's,beats,promotion,mastering fee's ,engineering fee's,album covers and photo shoots ...the 5 music videos they put out ??

and there are 6 people in the group all spliting a profit at 6 points a piece which eminem dosent even own majors too


I Think you are very wrong there son

he grew up with d 12 and he put them on

a majority of these rappers child hood friends and a.ssociates are long gone because fame could get the best of you.

for such a racist guy you would think he would of broke off all relationships to his BLACK FRIENDS ?? when he became famous

lets be serious

d-12 is no where near a sucess


stop writing your own stories and deal with the fact that the rap game in 2005 is opend doors for all angles all races and all countries.

theres a war in iraq/
and your only concern is do irap?/

saigon-
 07-19-2005, 05:55 AM         #527
Darko 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do peeps know all these little 'facts' hold any weight??
i hope they not just what u hear on hip hop boards
 12 years ago '04        #528
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 278 278
if u think eminems not racist...are u his fan? if not i might believe what u say
Korsgaard slapped this ish
 
 07-19-2005, 09:52 AM         #529
Kon Vert 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
About Eminem saying n*gga...doesn't he say it on "Criminal" off of the "Marshall Mathers LP" but it was blanked out???

"I drink more liquor to fu*k you up quicker
Then you'd wanna fu*k me after saying the word n*gga?"
 07-19-2005, 10:03 AM         #530
thaawater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I drink more liquor to fu*k you up quicker
Then you'd wanna fu*k me after saying the word n*gga?"

he didnt say it though ,that line was self explanitory



as far as me being a fan of eminem
i like his old material and some of his new sh*t b4 the so called racist situation 75% of fans of rap had emienm of there top 10 list as far as lyricsist.
 07-19-2005, 10:18 AM         #531
themousebox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
true fact
 12 years ago '04        #532
DownSouthFLBoy 
space
space
space
$63 | Props total: 0 0
Can somebody up a pic of Trick Trick. He must be a big a.ss n*gga to be buss'n heads like that.
 12 years ago '04        #533
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$11,441 | Props total: 154 154
Did Styles P really stab Benzino?
 12 years ago '04        #534
BigJay.inc 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,086 | Props total: 8737 8737
 DownSouthFLBoy said:
Can somebody up a pic of Trick Trick. He must be a big a.ss n*gga to be buss'n heads like that.

you dont have to be big to be fu*kin people up....

Check to see pics...there are none of him standing up but u can pretty much guess how tall he is....probably around Styles's height but the difference is that Trick can scrap or just got the best of Styles....
 07-19-2005, 01:12 PM         #535
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigJay.inc said:
you dont have to be big to be fu*kin people up....

Check [WEBSITE LINK] to see pics...there are none of him standing up but u can pretty much guess how tall he is....probably around Styles's height but the difference is that Trick can scrap or just got the best of Styles....
Big Tone Got At Styles, Trick Trick Just Takin The Shine.
 07-19-2005, 01:44 PM         #536
Truth34 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some interesting sh*t

Up this post
 07-19-2005, 03:02 PM         #537
guyanesejordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Uppin...
 12 years ago '04        #538
tmontana171 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,258 | Props total: 86 86
 thaawater said:
4 MILLION??

lol are you aware how much money it cost to release and album?

pressing fee's,beats,promotion,mastering fee's ,engineering fee's,album covers and photo shoots ...the 5 music videos they put out ??

and there are 6 people in the group all spliting a profit at 6 points a piece which eminem dosent even own majors too


I Think you are very wrong there son

he grew up with d 12 and he put them on

a majority of these rappers child hood friends and a.ssociates are long gone because fame could get the best of you.

for such a racist guy you would think he would of broke off all relationships to his BLACK FRIENDS ?? when he became famous

lets be serious

d-12 is no where near a sucess


stop writing your own stories and deal with the fact that the rap game in 2005 is opend doors for all angles all races and all countries.

theres a war in iraq/
and your only concern is do irap?/

saigon-



Motherfu*ker You are the dumbest n*gga.... NOT ALOT OF RAPPERS SELL 4 MILLINS YOU fu*kING IDIOT....trust me THERE ALSO GETTING PAID OFF THESE SHOWs even the fu*king hypemen get paper yeah they payt most of the tour but hwen there done they have made profit and you dont think em is paying for most of that sh*t anyway hes loaded as a motherfu*ker .....n*gga wu-tang had nine members didnt sell 4......rappers are living good and dont even sell a million, groups included, crime mob, franvhize boyz so shut your dumb a.ss up and quit talking like you know your sh*t, Son dumb motherfu*ker i gotta say that sh*t one more time cuz u so damn dumb, Dumb motherfu*ker
 12 years ago '04        #539
tmontana171 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,258 | Props total: 86 86
You n*ggas honestly think deep down eminem hates black people, he put on obie and d12 out of love, hes in RAP MUSIC trailblazed white rappers everywhere (dont even mention vanilla ice or snow)so obviously he aint racist
 07-19-2005, 08:35 PM         #540
thaawater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tmontana171 said:
Motherfu*ker You are the dumbest n*gga.... NOT ALOT OF RAPPERS SELL 4 MILLINS YOU fu*kING IDIOT....trust me THERE ALSO GETTING PAID OFF THESE SHOWs even the fu*king hypemen get paper yeah they payt most of the tour but hwen there done they have made profit and you dont think em is paying for most of that sh*t anyway hes loaded as a motherfu*ker .....n*gga wu-tang had nine members didnt sell 4......rappers are living good and dont even sell a million, groups included, crime mob, franvhize boyz so shut your dumb a.ss up and quit talking like you know your sh*t, Son dumb motherfu*ker i gotta say that sh*t one more time cuz u so damn dumb, Dumb motherfu*ker

number 1 you are fake so stop trying so hard to be a gangsta on the internet you are not real the net is not real and you need to stop it you look and sound retarted when you talk like that.

# 2 you said -----rappers are living good and dont even sell a million

which is not true at all rappers are living off advances there tours are a source to pay back there ADVANCE and finacially gain to an extent.


RAPPERS RECIEVE 7 royalty points on every major release

and a average main stream or underground rapper gets any where from 1,000 to 5,000 $ for a show

the average rapper was estimated to make 50,000k a year which is still eligible for finacial aid in america buddy

stop looking at the bigger picture and get your knowledge up
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
#SPN: Jasmine A. Suarez
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
BBW Pick'em Challenge
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
NBA Draymond Green posted about Connor Mcgregor and...Connor clapped back
160 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Selena Gomez with the phatty posted on a byke
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside "King of Miami" Trick Daddy Bans Meek Mill from Miami BC of Wins and Lo..
174 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Toronto rapper Robin Banks shot 9 times and paralyzed from the neck down
240 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Thor Ragnarok Official Trailer Debuts At Comic Con [English]
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Jul 22 - Trump Has Another Twitter Siezure. Doesn't Even Deny He's Try..
67 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy