Hip Hop facts and events most ya'll don't know about

most viewed right now
 164
Image(s) inside Cam responds
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 138
Image(s) inside Might be the GOAT Butterface p0rn bi-ch
16 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 122
Video inside Gamestop offered him $8.62 for 17 games 2 controllers and a Ps4 Pro
46 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 65
Blind date: She wants to meet at the gym and get Chipotle after... what do?
87 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 07-18-2005, 03:33 AM         #501
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big g said:
damn eminem

then dre and all them still work wit him
i hear that... but no1 perfect g...

I was offended by what Em said, but i understand that sometimes, especially when we get hurt, we make mistakes.

Someone said circa 1993.... Eminem said 1988... I'm inclined to believe this because he reworks the style of Biz Markie from his joint "Albe Square Mall".... for the youngens who didn't know that.
 12 years ago '05        #502
illc 
space
avatar space
space
$200 | Props total: 0 0
that is fu*ked up yo wonder why no rapper dissed him for that
why the fu*k are black mc`s still fu*kin wit him , motherfu*kers on his label too busy eating out of his a.ss , people like dr dre should have said something about it, when the story came out in the source russel simmons came out in ems defence sayin "they should stand by him cause he hip hop too" he (em) is straight up racist those black guys in d12 all bizzare and the rest aint millionaires they aint even ceos of shady records they nothin he jus uses them to drop albums to boost his popularity between albums (his solo ones). fu*k slim fu*k shadyrecords and the rest of the n*ggas at aftermath who stand by him even after it has been exposed that he disssed black women.
 07-18-2005, 03:57 AM         #503
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illc said:
that is fu*ked up yo wonder why no rapper dissed him for that
why the fu*k are black mc`s still fu*kin wit him , motherfu*kers on his label too busy eating out of his a.ss , people like dr dre should have said something about it, when the story came out in the source russel simmons came out in ems defence sayin "they should stand by him cause he hip hop too" he (em) is straight up racist those black guys in d12 all bizzare and the rest aint millionaires they aint even ceos of shady records they nothin he jus uses them to drop albums to boost his popularity between albums (his solo ones). fu*k slim fu*k shadyrecords and the rest of the n*ggas at aftermath who stand by him even after it has been exposed that he disssed black women.
He Was What, 16? People Do Things In Their Lives That Offend Other People. Especially When They Are Young. He's Not Yellin That sh*t Now, Get Off His d!ck.
 12 years ago '05        #504
illc 
space
avatar space
space
$200 | Props total: 0 0
^^^^
you prolly right but what he said still is fu*ked up
 12 years ago '04        #505
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
hes not yellin that sh*t now? OMG R U fu*kIN SERIOUS...its cuz he wouldnt get away with it but the majority of his limp bizkit/beastie boy avril lavigne fans would prolly love the sh*t
 07-18-2005, 04:18 AM         #506
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said:
hes not yellin that sh*t now? OMG R U fu*kIN SERIOUS...its cuz he wouldnt get away with it but the majority of his limp bizkit/beastie boy avril lavigne fans would prolly love the sh*t
Your Post Proved What?
The Fact That I Said Hes Not Yellin It, You Agree.
But You Were Trying To Argue.....Huh, Thats New.
 07-18-2005, 04:20 AM         #507
thaawater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how many black rappers
say CRACKER,white bi*ches,??????s ETC ETC??


plenty of them


you dont see the white community looking for justice

sh*t is comedy and for the dude who said
EMINEM is a huge racist LOL

if he was racist he wouldnt be devoting time and money in to a HORRIBLE group by the name of ... d 12?? d 12 is not even considerd a profit its more like eminem donating he has made no finacial gains off them and he most likley doubled down.

so for such a racist guy i dont see how he could a.ssociate and contribute to a buisness ran by BLACK PEOPLE


just because hes a sucess and made a fortune and made 10x more then half of these rappers that are black dosent mean that every slip and fall should be held accountable

especially when the song was what 15 years old

smh
BigSugeSEC slapped this ish
 
 12 years ago '04        #508
Big Shaq 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 38 38
come! on....................................more........ ..more........more :applause: :applause:


Last edited by Big Shaq; 07-18-2005 at 09:05 AM..
 07-18-2005, 09:31 AM         #509
R=77 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
-MOP & Mobb Deep dislike each other
Not true at all they talked about doing a joint LP



NEW YORK ó "A big shout-out to Queens!" Those words were repeated throughout Tuesday night and early Wednesday morning as the Q-Borough's most renowned duo, Mobb Deep Spirit.

The major news stemming from the event, however, wasn't about Havoc and Prodigy's current project. It was about an upcoming one: Mobb Deep and M.O.P. are working on a joint album together.


- Dont know whatever happend to this idea though
 12 years ago '04        #510
Big War|M 
space
avatar space
space
$14,179 | Props total: 1065 1065
 Hookz said:
He Was What, 16? People Do Things In Their Lives That Offend Other People. Especially When They Are Young. He's Not Yellin That sh*t Now, Get Off His d!ck.
^^^co-sign, i swear, some ppl are so quick to judge someone else for some sh*t they did, when they know damn well, THEY did some sh*t that was similar one time or another in there lives... this sh*t's in the past, he was a young one that ain't know no better, no use cryin over spilled milk, cuz i'm pretty damn sure you ain't throwin away them Eminem cds in your collection, and your lyin if you say you don't have any...
 12 years ago '04        #511
freefab420 
space
space
space
$759 | Props total: 0 0
 silentmurder2 said:
cant confirm but heard Prodigy from Mobb Deep was robbed in his own hood Hempstead, Long Isle

he got robbed at a video shoot in queens n sum n*gga snuffed him out here (on Long Island) in hempstead but shiiit he prolly did get robbed 2 lol
 12 years ago '04        #512
tmontana171 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 95 95
 LBoogie2122 said:
^^^^^^ & storch uses beef in hiphop to make money including laying the seeds for piggybank
needlz produced piggy bank
 12 years ago '04        #513
Big War|M 
space
avatar space
space
$14,179 | Props total: 1065 1065
yea, its a well known fact, Prodigy can't f!ght, so he always tries to stay strapped...
 12 years ago '04        #514
Big Shaq 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 38 38
more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :applause: :applause: :applause:
 12 years ago '05        #515
BigL4Life 
space
avatar space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
 thaawater said:
how many black rappers
say CRACKER,white bi*ches,??????s ETC ETC??


plenty of them


you dont see the white community looking for justice

sh*t is comedy and for the dude who said
EMINEM is a huge racist LOL

if he was racist he wouldnt be devoting time and money in to a HORRIBLE group by the name of ... d 12?? d 12 is not even considerd a profit its more like eminem donating he has made no finacial gains off them and he most likley doubled down.

so for such a racist guy i dont see how he could a.ssociate and contribute to a buisness ran by BLACK PEOPLE


just because hes a sucess and made a fortune and made 10x more then half of these rappers that are black dosent mean that every slip and fall should be held accountable

especially when the song was what 15 years old

smh

Propz on that, thats the truth
 12 years ago '05        #516
BigL4Life 
space
avatar space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
 ROCking585 said:
Lets go back to dipset for a minute i heard the cam got jumped for his earrings and got his chain popped over in la. and i heard that juelz santana smacked jay-z and they started a little battle. cuz on from me to u juelz was like "Flutes fu*k the flutes bring out the opera" and i guess he took a shot at jayz cuz he always talkin bout bring the flutes and sh*t. My dipset n*ggas is hood man, i dont know about cam thow.

Can anyone confirm the Juelz and Jigga info??
 07-18-2005, 01:24 PM         #517
A.R.M.A.N.I V.2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thaawater said:
just because hes a sucess and made a fortune and made 10x more then half of these rappers that are black dosent mean that every slip and fall should be held accountable
But Every Slip And Fall A Black Rapper Has Higly Publicized
 07-18-2005, 02:58 PM         #518
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Money Mic Ė Over the summer your name was brought up as being involved in a physical altercation with Jadakiss and Styles P during a concert after party at Hockeytown Cafe... Rumors spread through out the internet and it even got to the point where the D-Block camp posted a statement about what took place. Since no one has really had a chance to hear your side of the story why donít give us the truth about what really happened at the Jadakiss after party and what role did you play if any at all??

Trick Trick Ė Well ... I had a major role in the situation because Jadakiss at that time and I still consider her an a.ssociate of mine.. I donít know the man personally, personally, personally like that so heís not necessary a friend but I respect him as a G.. cause I know the boy is a gangsta.. and I respect him as an artist.. But I canít say the same thing for his entourage Ya know he had one individual that got extremely disrespectful and was disrespectful all f#ckin night... and it wasnít my job to straighten his mutha f#ckin monkey a.ss out until he got in my path...So once he crossed the line and started f#ckin with me he jumped to a whole new ballgame.. And I had 10 million reasons to give the mutha f#cka a pass and I did give his a.ss a pass and I gave him pass after pass after pass... but when you disrespect me as a man I gotta straighten you out.. I donít have no choice ... I donít give a f#ck who you with.. I donít give a f#ck who you know or who the f#ck your mom and daddy is... If I donít straighten you out then you subject to come back and do the sh*t again... And I ainít gonna be lookin over my mutha f#ckin back or watchin out for no punk a.ss n!gga to come back again...

Now Styles P was not necessarily the culprit but he escalated the situation to the point to where it came to blows...because Jadakiss was gone.. Jadakiss was in the car... He has to be secure as an artist and he was .. so he was gone.. but his boys was still up there actin a fool and cuttin a rug and acting stupid and at that point when Styles P decided to get extremely disrespectful.. not necessarily disrespectin me as an individual though he did but his words were... quote ď fu*k Yall n!ggas... fu*k Detroit n!gga.. D-Block in this bi*chĒ and then I just kinda told the big homie to go ahead and knock his mutha f#ckin teeth back.. Big Homie was standin in the front like always holdin me down.. And Big Tone dropped that bi*ch...

And I gotta give it up to my n!gga G... from Nothin To Lose and my n!gga DJ K-Nice cause there was 15 of them bi*ches and there was 1..2..3..4 of us.. It was just Me and Big Tone at first and then G from Nothin To Lose came in instantly and K-Nice instantly soon as he seen what was goin on.. ya know when the blows startin goin to blows it was a done deal... But we had them mutha f#ckas wrecked.. Detroit is not a closed market to them mutha f#ckas... they can come back... but now when they come back I want them bi*ches to come back with humbleness and respect.. not sayin Jadakiss... because Jadakiss is welcome anytime he f#ckin want.. He can spend the night at my mutha f#ckin house if he want... I got love for the n!gga... but Styles P you gonna have to learn how to be respectful or he gonna get his a.ss whooped everytime he step foot in this mutha f#cka... I donít have no problem with f#ckin that bi*ch up.... F#ck him... and the mutha f#cka that raised his a.ss... And there it is..


Last edited by Tek-Delorean; 07-18-2005 at 02:59 PM..
 07-18-2005, 03:16 PM         #519
-BC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's the sh*t Jada was spitting before Beanie came out at that concert in Philly.

[code]http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0VENHCG3HYPD18D1T66B6LOPI
[/code]
 12 years ago '05        #520
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,654 | Props total: 2244 2244
 Tek-Delorean said:
Money Mic Ė Over the summer your name was brought up as being involved in a physical altercation with Jadakiss and Styles P during a concert after party at Hockeytown Cafe... Rumors spread through out the internet and it even got to the point where the D-Block camp posted a statement about what took place. Since no one has really had a chance to hear your side of the story why donít give us the truth about what really happened at the Jadakiss after party and what role did you play if any at all??

Trick Trick Ė Well ... I had a major role in the situation because Jadakiss at that time and I still consider her an a.ssociate of mine.. I donít know the man personally, personally, personally like that so heís not necessary a friend but I respect him as a G.. cause I know the boy is a gangsta.. and I respect him as an artist.. But I canít say the same thing for his entourage Ya know he had one individual that got extremely disrespectful and was disrespectful all f#ckin night... and it wasnít my job to straighten his mutha f#ckin monkey a.ss out until he got in my path...So once he crossed the line and started f#ckin with me he jumped to a whole new ballgame.. And I had 10 million reasons to give the mutha f#cka a pass and I did give his a.ss a pass and I gave him pass after pass after pass... but when you disrespect me as a man I gotta straighten you out.. I donít have no choice ... I donít give a f#ck who you with.. I donít give a f#ck who you know or who the f#ck your mom and daddy is... If I donít straighten you out then you subject to come back and do the sh*t again... And I ainít gonna be lookin over my mutha f#ckin back or watchin out for no punk a.ss n!gga to come back again...

Now Styles P was not necessarily the culprit but he escalated the situation to the point to where it came to blows...because Jadakiss was gone.. Jadakiss was in the car... He has to be secure as an artist and he was .. so he was gone.. but his boys was still up there actin a fool and cuttin a rug and acting stupid and at that point when Styles P decided to get extremely disrespectful.. not necessarily disrespectin me as an individual though he did but his words were... quote ď fu*k Yall n!ggas... fu*k Detroit n!gga.. D-Block in this bi*chĒ and then I just kinda told the big homie to go ahead and knock his mutha f#ckin teeth back.. Big Homie was standin in the front like always holdin me down.. And Big Tone dropped that bi*ch...

And I gotta give it up to my n!gga G... from Nothin To Lose and my n!gga DJ K-Nice cause there was 15 of them bi*ches and there was 1..2..3..4 of us.. It was just Me and Big Tone at first and then G from Nothin To Lose came in instantly and K-Nice instantly soon as he seen what was goin on.. ya know when the blows startin goin to blows it was a done deal... But we had them mutha f#ckas wrecked.. Detroit is not a closed market to them mutha f#ckas... they can come back... but now when they come back I want them bi*ches to come back with humbleness and respect.. not sayin Jadakiss... because Jadakiss is welcome anytime he f#ckin want.. He can spend the night at my mutha f#ckin house if he want... I got love for the n!gga... but Styles P you gonna have to learn how to be respectful or he gonna get his a.ss whooped everytime he step foot in this mutha f#cka... I donít have no problem with f#ckin that bi*ch up.... F#ck him... and the mutha f#cka that raised his a.ss... And there it is..

hahahatdvyvsghajhgdaj
:applause: :applause:




a few sentences into the 1st paragraph & i knew it was styles beastin on n*ggas, but i guess he caught one,everybody gets a beatin in their life.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Australian but lives in L.A.
30 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside I Have Found The Marshmallow For My Sweet Potato Pie
32 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Nov 23 - Woman goes missing after posting about upcoming Tinder date
79 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside There's no need for us to rush it through, ohhh
43 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the ho..
325 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Tekashi69 First show in NYC (Sold Out Venue)
74 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Of all the niggas in cinema who shouldíve never died at the end of a movie/wan..
78 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Ralph Lauren 40% Off Items $125 And Better, One Day Sale Only !!!!
12 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy