Hip Hop facts and events most ya'll don't know about

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 6 - Tom Ford Thinks All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once
161 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
38 comments
@rides
most viewed right now
Video inside New Kanye West Interview Days B4 Exposing Beyonce, Jay-Z & Illuminati I..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
79 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

07-15-2005, 08:29 PM         #461
BudlongMexican 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not arm but fingers.. the younger looking dude is missing four fingers on his left hand.
 07-15-2005, 09:31 PM         #462
SmokieMcPot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BudlongMexican said:
not arm but fingers.. the younger looking dude is missing four fingers on his left hand.

hes not missing the fingers, he has a premature hand. he said it in VIBE.
 11 years ago '04        #463
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
 48601 said:
jaz-o went down south when the r.o.c. FIRST started he didnt move units came back to the NY asked jay to sign him jay refused...

i notice in twista videos at the bottom where they put your label it never say's roc-a-fella why is that? but he claims roc-a-fella alot...

on the "we are the champions" dame says " i just signed my newest member of the roc" and twista puts his verse down

yea in that Elephant Man video he said "i be that n*gga reppin rocafella crew" and he has the roc chain on n shows it off
 07-16-2005, 11:48 AM         #464
cpgza14 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm pretty sure that he was supposed to sign to the roc, but when Kamikaze was so successful, Atlantic wouldn't let him out of his deal. He did sign some kind of contract for guest appearances though.
 11 years ago '05        #465
spiderjericho 
space
space
space
$752 | Props total: 61 61
Wow, great read. I spent like a couple hours reading this. Crazy stuff.
 07-16-2005, 02:28 PM         #466
Double Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You have to have a freestyle battle with eminem to get on shady records
 07-16-2005, 02:36 PM         #467
Double Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ice T Called Eminem A pu**y Cos He Only Pistol Whipped Someone Who Was Spotted Kissing Kim In A Club.
 11 years ago '04        #468
Big War|M 
space
space
$13,608 | Props total: 12 12
Timbaland doesn't really like female rappers, he said he actually had to be persuaded to sign Ms. Jade... speakin of which, where is that broad, so looked fu*kable...

Last edited by Big War; 07-16-2005 at 03:02 PM..
 07-16-2005, 03:23 PM         #469
D-M-X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SC1 said:
LMAO oh dats comedy

Damn man, that video...

Did you notice how similar the shooter looked to the guy in Many Men video? :thefu*k:

DAMN! :thefu*k:
 11 years ago '04        #470
tmontana171 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,253 | Props total: 51 51
- T.I. And Lil'flip got in a scuffle in flips hood after T.I. went on the radio claiming he was going thru there to prove flip was a bi*ch. Flips Boys Were Ready and whooped on T.I. But Flip tried to Sneak Through THe Scuffle and Get THe K.O. Blow on Ti and one of his boys knocked flip the fu*k out as well...thats true
- Styles P. Did A bid for stabbing a dude in the a.ss
-New Member oF G-unit Spider Loc Got signed becase he was doing big time coke moves with his homeys who were talking to some tennessse homies of young bucks, they met in chi-town and hooked up. Then Loc Got signed on the set of let me in video
-Dmx had Spider loc and Game Battle On The set of "missin yu" song tribute to Aaliyah...dunno who won
-The Trick Trick vs. trick daddy sh*t is true But ya'll forgot first trick trick went to MIA and tried to talk it out with trick daddy but he wuldnt hear it...THen later on went trick daddy went to Detroit club or whatnot they already had it planned out that they were gonna whoop his a.ss, which they did.
-Trick Trick Knocked Styles P. on his a.ss in a club in detroit....trick trick sez dblock came thru the club and one dude was acting disrespectful....jada left but SP stood his ground and got knocked the fu*k out -100 % fact i heard that straight from trick
-Pastor Troy ANd Lil'Jon Got serious beef, its rumored Troy smacked out east side boy big sams wife or gf(possible rumor)
-young buck got robbed for his chain in chi-town thats true
- Spider Loc Met Yukmouth in the club snuffed him and jacked his chain (very true)
-Freekey Zeekey is in prison on at least one count of possession of Ectasy (very true)
-Lil Scrappy and Trillville are beefin
- Nas claims biggie subliminally dissed him on "life after death"
- 50 cents name in the hood was "boo boo"
- lloyd banks is half puerto rican
- Games beef with memphis bleek started back when Game was signed to JT Tha Bigga Figgas label and how they both had labels similiary named "get low" Bleek claims he worked it out With JT but game continued to bi*ch out
- Game was shot by crips, and his homey billboard was murdered
- 50 cents former manager is now a ceo of black hand who has Grafh
-lil kims bf shot at 50s entourage while he exited a nj hotel after he dissed on her funk flexs show the prior night
- akons manager was murdered in front of a nj diner by a fan trying to fu*k with capone who was there as well
- oschino is the only member of state prop who followed beans to Dame Dash's Label
- When G-unit dissed buddens at summer jam 04 he was backstage alone and didnt say or do sh*t
- Chamillionare beefs with any1 affiliated to swisha house (paul wall, mike jones etc.)
- Young bucks n*ggas supplied all the whips jewelry and tough looking dudes in juvies "paper chaser video"
-Juvenile left young buck in cali after buck got too friendly with dudes at tha row
-theres another cali rapper named Young Buc
- encore is eminems last album
- jayz's first album was originally suppose to be his first and last
- young jeezy openly admits hes not really a rapper, he just makes the albums to start up his company
-Game ghost wrote for diddy (true)
- Fat joe keeps dudes in the terror squad who openly dont even have a desire to make there own albums, simply b/c they do his ghostwriter
- Banks ghostwrote dunno for who
 11 years ago '04        #471
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 6 6
 tmontana171 said:
- T.I. And Lil'flip got in a scuffle in flips hood after T.I. went on the radio claiming he was going thru there to prove flip was a bi*ch. Flips Boys Were Ready and whooped on T.I. But Flip tried to Sneak Through THe Scuffle and Get THe K.O. Blow on Ti and one of his boys knocked flip the fu*k out as well...thats true
- Styles P. Did A bid for stabbing a dude in the a.ss
-New Member oF G-unit Spider Loc Got signed becase he was doing big time coke moves with his homeys who were talking to some tennessse homies of young bucks, they met in chi-town and hooked up. Then Loc Got signed on the set of let me in video
-Dmx had Spider loc and Game Battle On The set of "missin yu" song tribute to Aaliyah...dunno who won
-The Trick Trick vs. trick daddy sh*t is true But ya'll forgot first trick trick went to MIA and tried to talk it out with trick daddy but he wuldnt hear it...THen later on went trick daddy went to Detroit club or whatnot they already had it planned out that they were gonna whoop his a.ss, which they did.
-Trick Trick Knocked Styles P. on his a.ss in a club in detroit....trick trick sez dblock came thru the club and one dude was acting disrespectful....jada left but SP stood his ground and got knocked the fu*k out -100 % fact i heard that straight from trick
-Pastor Troy ANd Lil'Jon Got serious beef, its rumored Troy smacked out east side boy big sams wife or gf(possible rumor)
-young buck got robbed for his chain in chi-town thats true
- Spider Loc Met Yukmouth in the club snuffed him and jacked his chain (very true)
-Freekey Zeekey is in prison on at least one count of possession of Ectasy (very true)
-Lil Scrappy and Trillville are beefin
- Nas claims biggie subliminally dissed him on "life after death"
- 50 cents name in the hood was "boo boo"
- lloyd banks is half puerto rican
- Games beef with memphis bleek started back when Game was signed to JT Tha Bigga Figgas label and how they both had labels similiary named "get low" Bleek claims he worked it out With JT but game continued to bi*ch out
- Game was shot by crips, and his homey billboard was murdered
- 50 cents former manager is now a ceo of black hand who has Grafh
-lil kims bf shot at 50s entourage while he exited a nj hotel after he dissed on her funk flexs show the prior night
- akons manager was murdered in front of a nj diner by a fan trying to fu*k with capone who was there as well
- oschino is the only member of state prop who followed beans to Dame Dash's Label
- When G-unit dissed buddens at summer jam 04 he was backstage alone and didnt say or do sh*t
- Chamillionare beefs with any1 affiliated to swisha house (paul wall, mike jones etc.)
- Young bucks n*ggas supplied all the whips jewelry and tough looking dudes in juvies "paper chaser video"
-Juvenile left young buck in cali after buck got too friendly with dudes at tha row
-theres another cali rapper named Young Buc
- encore is eminems last album
- jayz's first album was originally suppose to be his first and last
- young jeezy openly admits hes not really a rapper, he just makes the albums to start up his company
-Game ghost wrote for diddy (true)
- Fat joe keeps dudes in the terror squad who openly dont even have a desire to make there own albums, simply b/c they do his ghostwriter
- Banks ghostwrote dunno for who
proped u man good info here
 07-16-2005, 05:43 PM         #472
cooptron3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tight thread y'all

by the way can I say WU TANG CLAN AINT NOTHIN TA fu*k WIT!!!!!!!

but y'all already know that after readin the thread.
 07-16-2005, 06:28 PM         #473
Davida.b. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Double Deuce said:
Ice T Called Eminem A pu**y Cos He Only Pistol Whipped Someone Who Was Spotted Kissing Kim In A Club.
Ice T didn't like Eazy E either, he would say in interviews how Eric was a studio gangsta, etc.
 11 years ago '04        #474
GR2004 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
Originally Posted by Double Deuce
then why was he in ''D12 - f!ght Music'' video ????.
 07-16-2005, 06:54 PM         #475
Young Candino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dont kno if its been said yet so many pages, but the beef with Suge Knight and Game started awhile ago, and Suge Knight had Billboard murdered, he said this in an interview, ill post the link to the interview, personally dont kno if its true, but u never kno the man his a hater and a mastermind....
 11 years ago '05        #476
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 290 290
Ice T is a lame a.ss n*gga...
 11 years ago '04        #477
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,279 | Props total: 103 103
found these facts on the internet/word of mouth/other forums

-Ludacris & 50 were tight b4 their remix track but after money issues, they arent close and 50 has sent "mini" disses to him
- lil kim & 50 fu*ked and when kim left 50 for scott storch, he dissed her (but wouldnt that make 50 mad at scott?)
-No Limit & Cash Money had a scruffle outside a nightclub in NO..Supposedly, Fiend or Mac sliced Slim and now, Slim has a scar on his chest
-50 barely pays his labelmates
-DMX doesnt even wanna rap...hes under contract and has too
-MOP & Mobb Deep dislike each other
 07-16-2005, 10:38 PM         #478
TahJay. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
found these facts on the internet/word of mouth/other forums

-Ludacris & 50 were tight b4 their remix track but after money issues, they arent close and 50 has sent "mini" disses to him
- lil kim & 50 fu*ked and when kim left 50 for scott storch, he dissed her (but wouldnt that make 50 mad at scott?)
-No Limit & Cash Money had a scruffle outside a nightclub in NO..Supposedly, Fiend or Mac sliced Slim and now, Slim has a scar on his chest
-50 barely pays his labelmates
-DMX doesnt even wanna rap...hes under contract and has too
-MOP & Mobb Deep dislike each other
50 barely pays his labelmates??? You mean like Obie or Stat Quo, cuz it looks like everybody in the Unit gettin :cash:

Last edited by TahJay.; 07-16-2005 at 10:38 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #479
tmontana171 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,253 | Props total: 51 51
 Young Candino said:
Dont kno if its been said yet so many pages, but the beef with Suge Knight and Game started awhile ago, and Suge Knight had Billboard murdered, he said this in an interview, ill post the link to the interview, personally dont kno if its true, but u never kno the man his a hater and a mastermind....

yu need to pm me that sh*t dawg or post this sh*t soonn if that shyt is true yo.... ill prop a n*gga for that
 11 years ago '04        #480
BIGBOYCAPRICE83 
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 104 104
^^^^for Real......
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
38 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Never noticed this from Scream 1
86 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL RUMOR: Cam Newton's Benching on Sunday Night Actually Due to Strip Club In..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
147 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 😍😍😍😍
122 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando Brown Threatens Raven Symone "U FAKE B*tch, I'm Coming to SEE U!"
52 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
MMA UFC finally gives Cyborg her title shot
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 6 - Gun-wielding Alabama Mannequin Challenge leads to arrest; weapo..
88 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy