Image(s) inside GAME to Meeky Mouse "all good a week ago"
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ariel Winter In Sports Bra & Spandex Out & About In Los Angeles
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA I ain't know Shaq and Bill Walton had beef like this.
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside student fights teacher in class and gets chokeslammed by teachers aid
59 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #341
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 5 5
LMAO DAMNNNNNNNNNNN TEK I remember them days wit da u go to record store aint have no fukan money on u and u aint wanna be a sucka to go on da store n leave like dat so u wud go to da cheap section n say here lemme get dis
 07-09-2005, 02:13 AM         #342
dvd07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didnt pac know a n*gga called biggie smalls aswell...That who you talkin about?

I cant see P fu*kin anyone up lol...Anyone know his size? he look like 5'5 130
 07-09-2005, 03:00 AM         #343
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
- Saigon Said He Idolized Mobb Deep When He Was Younger, But When He Met Them And Their Crew They Turned Out To Be pu**y. He Said They Were The Exact Opposite Of Their Music.
 11 years ago '04        #344
Saucenah 
space
space
$2,122 | Props total: 29 29
This is what I got from some people. DMX and Jay-Z did some battle inside a poolhall and it basically came out even. No one got it on tape, but they say it was classic. Anyone got anything else on this?
 07-09-2005, 10:52 AM         #345
Brando457 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DMX and Jay-Z too bad those dudes arent like good friends. seeing them on a track together would be fu*king SICK.
 11 years ago '04        #346
KC Kasem 
space
space
space
$492 | Props total: 0 0
 LBoogie2122 said:

-Paul C was murdered by his wife and his brother.

-Eric. B beat down Large Professor and ran Kool G. Rap out of New York to Arizona after 'G. Rap revealed Large Pro produced most of the beats Eric B was supposed to have done on the Eric B. & Rakim albums and "wanted dead or alive".

-
A well respected hip hop beat digger said the same thing about Large Professor that he did in fact produce Eric and Ra's first albums.....If you listen to some of those records you can almost tell that Large Pro and Paul C. had a hand in them. Also several people have told me Large Pro did T.R.O.Y but allowed Pete to take credit for it.....
 11 years ago '05        #347
sappy01 
space
space
space
$121 | Props total: 0 0
Anyone know if Pastor Troy really shot 9 ppl?
 11 years ago '04        #348
Skilllz 
space
space
$6,712 | Props total: 389 389
 allabout$ said:
Something I always found interesting is about Snoop Dog's name. A "snoop" is a word crips call bloods but yet Snoop is a crip.
Yep also Dogg, Bloods call each other Dog's.. So it's odd. I've heard his early demo tapes and he says "A dogg not a locc." Someone told me that when he joined DR he was a blood, but they forced him to rep Crip cuz back in the day, Long Beach was all mostly a crip hood.
 07-09-2005, 01:05 PM         #349
Dre2k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Krayzie Bone shot Wish bone wit a shotgun. His finger slipped, and they both denied that Krayzie shot him when Police arrived.
 07-09-2005, 01:41 PM         #350
Hooksword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dre2k said:
Krayzie Bone shot Wish bone wit a shotgun. His finger slipped, and they both denied that Krayzie shot him when Police arrived.
^ Yeah he talks about it in his song "That's The Way". they were getting ready to rob someone and he shot him with a 12-gauge in the leg accidently.
 11 years ago '05        #351
JimDinO77 11 heat pts11
space
space
$20,428 | Props total: 1364 1364
good info
 11 years ago '05        #352
HiRolliN 107 heat pts107
space
space
$18,589 | Props total: 864 864
 Brando457 said:
DMX and Jay-Z too bad those dudes arent like good friends. seeing them on a track together would be fu*king SICK.
yeah i would also like them to do a track again. that jam "money, cash, hoes" was sick, but looks like it aint gonna happen any time soon.
 07-09-2005, 03:21 PM         #353
Tana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-z Should Of Knocked Dat Fat bi*ch Out
 11 years ago '04        #354
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
A lot of these are true...a few are a little outstretched...
 07-09-2005, 04:35 PM         #355
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 OFF said:
Jazo was offered a deal with Rocafella but he declined because he didnt want people to think that he needed Jay same reason why Sauce Money declined a deal with them.And Twista was never signed to Rocafella.
jaz-o went down south when the r.o.c. FIRST started he didnt move units came back to the NY asked jay to sign him jay refused...

i notice in twista videos at the bottom where they put your label it never say's roc-a-fella why is that? but he claims roc-a-fella alot...

on the "we are the champions" dame says " i just signed my newest member of the roc" and twista puts his verse down
 11 years ago '04        #356
Rajj 
space
space
$993 | Props total: 5 5
-Biz Markie produced most of EPMD's first album.
i can believe that he wrote the rhymes but the production sounds trhe same like Erick Sermon past and present...
 11 years ago '04        #357
gacha 
space
space
$428 | Props total: 2 2
I know this for a fact back in like 98', The Boot Camp Click came to perform in Montreal. They gave a lame a.ss performance, at the end of the show some of them (BCC) dudes got jumped, in the process Sean Price got his chain snatched. Mothafu*kaz was out numbered so they had to bounce. Should have seen their faces, they didnt think that some BK nigg@z could get their a.ss kicked in Canada.
 11 years ago '04        #358
nublet 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,344 | Props total: 13 13
 gacha said:
I know this for a fact back in like 98', The Boot Camp Click came to perform in Montreal. They gave a lame a.ss performance, at the end of the show some of them (BCC) dudes got jumped, in the process Sean Price got his chain snatched. Mothafu*kaz was out numbered so they had to bounce. Should have seen their faces, they didnt think that some BK nigg@z could get their a.ss kicked in Canada.

that's right.. we do it hard in mtl (no homo)

Last edited by nublet; 07-09-2005 at 06:58 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #359
GR2004 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
 48601 said:
jaz-o went down south when the r.o.c. FIRST started he didnt move units came back to the NY asked jay to sign him jay refused...

i notice in twista videos at the bottom where they put your label it never say's roc-a-fella why is that? but he claims roc-a-fella alot...

on the "we are the champions" dame says " i just signed my newest member of the roc" and twista puts his verse down
he was gon get signed after ''Kamikaze'',but Atlantic Records won't let him go,he owes Atlantic a few albums i think.
 11 years ago '04        #360
gacha 
space
space
$428 | Props total: 2 2
 nublet said:
that's right.. we do it hard in mtl (no homo)

Yeah man... They (BCC) performed less than an hour, I mean they had Black moon, Smif-n-wessun, OGC and heltah skeltah and still didnt come thru... U know MTL Mothafu*kaz had to let theses punks know this aint no bi*ch a.ss town...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
195 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
79 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
233 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
126 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fences Official Trailer 1 (2016) - Denzel Washington Movie
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - Virginia Police Department Popping The Hoods On Cop Cars To Block Das..
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
80 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy