Hip Hop facts and events most ya'll don't know about

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 6 - Tom Ford Thinks All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once
161 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
38 comments
@rides
most viewed right now
Video inside New Kanye West Interview Days B4 Exposing Beyonce, Jay-Z & Illuminati I..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
79 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

11 years ago '04        #321
Big War|M 
space
space
$13,608 | Props total: 12 12
 i am not a MOD said:
anybody remember jay-z dissing jayo felon " jayo you not a felon u a misdeamenor"
yea, i remembered that, and at that time Jayo had a diss song to Jay out called "trued up" or some sh*t like that... it was a nice song...

chr0nic said:
I heard that Nas was really close to signin with Bad Boy anyone know if thas true and what happened
probably never went down cuz Nas and big had a lil fallin out... that song "kick in the door" from biggie was actually a diss track to Nas, nas talks about it in that "last real n*gga alive" track...

stevviej20 said:
Hurd fab was Guyanese? j/w
nah he is dominican, i read it in an Essence i think it was... and Paul Cain is his half brother thru his mother... Fab's father wasn't a full dead beat, but Paul's dad used to buy the both of them things such as shoes, clothes, etc. on the regular... and he really did sell drugs for a lil bit back in the day, but it wasn't outta necessity... dunno how tru it is, but i also heard that in high school he was mad quiet and always walked around wit a notebook, scribblin down rhymes...

Last edited by Big War; 07-08-2005 at 08:48 PM..
 07-08-2005, 08:22 PM         #322
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
- The Reason B.I.G Changed His Orginal Name Biggie Smalls To The Notorious B.I.G Is Because The Original Biggie Smalls From California Punked Biggie Into Changing His Name.
 11 years ago '04        #323
GR2004 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
Dont Know If This Been Said But....

The Reason Shyne Talks Like That Is Cuz He Got Shot On The Chest, And It Amplified His Speech
yup,you could see the scars in the ''That's Gangsta'' video.
that musta been a hot shell.
 11 years ago '04        #324
Big War|M 
space
space
 LBoogie2122 said:
***no homo**** funny read tho :D

ALLEN IVERSON:

Whatís your story?
I had a one-night stand with Allen Iverson. He was recording his album and I happened to be at the studio. One of my homegirls was into one of his homeboys. There was four *****es there and he was like, "I wanna **** somebody for the night."

Why you?
Iverson told me he picked me Ďcause I was the only one "not up under his a.ss."

How was it?
He has the littlest, ashiest **** Iíve ever seen. Itís like, nonexistent. He looks like he should have a *****. And itís dry. I would give him four inches at best, and skinny.

So what happened?
We wound up back at his hotel. It wasnít even worth taking my clothes off for. I ended up leaving before it was over. He didnít cum, and neither did I, so thatís why I left.

Editorís note: We received a conflicting account from another caller who said Allen Iverson was "great" in bed, but decided she didnít want her story printed.

BENZINO:

Were you in a relationship with Benzino, or just s3x?
It was a relationship, but mostly s3xual. It lasted at least six months.

How did you meet?
We kinda just bumped into each other at a club. He approached me and we just had a regular conversation. I was attracted to him as a person, but he was looking really grungy so it was mostly the conversation. We chilled for a few days, then he went out of town. Next time he came [to my town] he was like, "Come to my hotel." Nothing happened the first night, but after that I ran into him again and [we had s3x].

After six months, did you develop an emotional attachment to him or was it mostly s3x?
To be honest, I did have an emotional attachment to him, because I stopped seeing everybody else at the time.

Did you worry about him having other women, being a celebrity?
Yeah, it bothered me, but I didnít really ask. I knew whatever came out of his mouth was gonna be a lie regardless, so why bother? I just kinda knew, Ďcause he was slick.

What was the s3x like?
Heís freaky as hell, Iíll tell you that much. Heíll lick any hole that you ask him to. His **** is a decent size. He could ****, Iíll put it that way. Heíll do it any way you want.

So you would recommend him?
Yeah, I would recommend him. If anybody reads this, heís gonna get a lot of *****.

JADAKISS:

How was Jadakiss in bed?
Heís a minuteman, for sure.

How did you meet him?
I was at a show where he performed. He approached me like, "Yo, come here, come chill with me." I waited with him until everyone left and we went back to the hotel. Weíre chilling, everything is cool, and then everybody else leaves the room. I just kinda sat there, like, "Okay, now weíre aloneÖ" and we were watching TV. He was like, "Come here, letís watch TV in bed." So Iím thinking, Okay, I guess this is how itís gonna go down. We go over to the bed and he starts touching me. I was like, "No, I donít know if I wanna do this," but it kinda just led to it and we were going to [have s3x] and he just busted. That was it. No oral s3x or anything, it was just kinda grindiní. Sizewise, he was decent. Nothing to brag about. It doesnít even really count as s3x, because he busted so fast he didnít even really stick it in. Everything was cool, though, we just went to sleep and I left the next morning. Weíve never talked again.

Were you disappointed?
It wasnít that I was disappointed, I was just shocked because I thought he would last longer. Plus, I didnít really wanna do it in the first place. I was more disappointed with myself for even getting to that point.

So would you be offended if someone called you a groupie?
I donít give it up that easy, it was just in that circumstance. You know, if a woman wants it, whatís wrong with that? I donít consider any girl to be a groupie, Ďcause everybody does their own thing. We donít consider guys to be groupies, so I donít think women should be considered groupies either.

Do you think the minuteman thing was just a fluke?
It might have been a fluke. I hope it was just a fluke. I just donít know how it happened that fast. Heís gotta be able to last with somebody.

So whatís your reaction when you hear his lyrics talking about s3x, or how good he is in bed?
I just kinda start laughing, like, "Oh, okayÖ"

Are there any celebrities youíd want to sleep with?
Ludacris. I think the s3x would be fun; just Ďcause of the way he carries himself. He talks so much about s3x. But, sometimes the ones that talk about it arenít about anything.

JAY-Z:

When did you meet Jay-Z?
This was back when Reasonable Doubt came out. We met at a club. One of his friends was ****iní one of my friends, and he was like, "What up. My name is Jay-Z."

Was he already famous? Were you attracted to him as a person, or more for the fame?
I definitely didnít find him attractive, but he was borderline famous so I figured Iíd have a story to tell. He told me I looked like I had a "****able mouth," which I thought was probably the most disrespectful **** Iíd ever heard.

How long did you mess with him?
Like three months.

Were you worried about him sleeping with other girls?
He had a ton of other *****es. To tell you the truth, with his boring ****, I was glad he was giving it to them.

Boring?
Boring. The biggest **** you will ever see in your life, but boring. Huge. Like a one-liter Pepsi bottle. What do you call those things? The 20-ounce bottle. Itís beyond huge. It could block the sun.

Too big to suck?
No, not at all. Thatís why he ****ed with me. And he screams like a ***** when he busts. Itís horrible. He has a big humungous **** and has no idea what to do with it.

You didnít try to teach him?
It wouldnít have worked to teach him anything. Heís just boring. Plus, I really didnít care. I was mostly just around for the cash. He might not be boring in bed to everyone, but me, I just didnít dig him. He always wanted head first, then backshots. Then heíd always try to stick it in the a**hole. I donít know what the **** he thought he was doing with that big-ass ****.

Did you ever let him?
I wouldnít be talking to you right now if I had. My insides would be in a bag.

What kinds of things did he buy you?
Two fur coats. Diamond earrings. I got mostly cash, though. Cash all the time.

Whatís the most cash he ever gave you at one time?
Three thousand. He told me to buy something nice for the next time I gave him some good head. I was like, "Whatever." I used it to pay my bills.

Did you feel like a prostitute?
The money came way before the head came. Sometimes heíd give me money and I hadnít even done anything.

Was it like a b00ty-call thing? Heíd call you at a certain time of night?
He would have his homeboy call me and come pick me up and bring me over to wherever he was. The studio, the club, wherever the **** he was at.

Did you ever go to his house?
Yeah. Heíd watch a movie, Iíd clean his house, weíd take a shower, ****, and heíd go to sleep. I would take a cab, Iíd always leave.

Why didnít you spend the night?
I didnít wanna wake up next to him. Heís ugly.

So what was in it for you? Bragging rights?
Yeah, Iím in the music business, so thatís pretty much the reason I ****ed Jay. Just to say that I did.

Was there ever a situation where you had to deal with him on a business tip?
Mixing business with pleasure, no. Thatís too much bull****. But I think most rappers basically try to **** *****es who are smart and try to keep them around so they can learn ****. I did it discreetly, though, so most people donít know.

If he had a lot of other women, werenít you worried about catching something?
Protection. Always.

Anybody else on your hit list?
Petey Pablo. I donít know why, thereís just something about him. I seen him on 106th and Park and he must have had a hard-on. Plus, heís a country mutha****er, and I wanna get out of New York one time. Thatís it, but Iím not coming out of retirement. Iím retired now that Iím married.

So whatís your background like, s3xually? I mean, some people might look at someone who sleeps around or sleeps with famous people and a.ssume that they were r*ped, or abused, as a child.
Actually, I kinda find **** that I like and stick with it for long, long periods of time. I was thirteen the first time I had s3x, and heís my husband now. We just got married a year ago. He stuck with me through all that ****. I mean, we werenít dating. We were junior high sweethearts, we were together for years. But I realized I didnít want the same **** all the time so we headed different directions. He had two kids with somebody else and we came back together as a family.

Does it make him insecure to know that youíve slept with Jay-Z?
If it does bother him, he donít let me mutha****iní know. I mean, if he sees Jay-Z on TV or something, heíll just call him an ugly *****. Itís that male ego bull****.
i remember this article, i told mad hoes about it... i wanna know what that move is that Mr. Cheeks got, i could add that to my arsenal...
 07-08-2005, 10:04 PM         #325
haravtar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 enite said:
yo i thought jaz-o had beef with jay-z for another reason, there was a moment when jaz was dissing jigga and jay-z and the whole roc team went on hot 97 to diss jaz or something, what was that about?
Jaz-O made the track its ova.I used to have a jayz mixtape i think it was a 97 or 98 mixtape where jayz explains the whole story bout him and jaz-O situation.
 11 years ago '04        #326
Big War|M 
space
space
 Big Shaq said:
How Did Cam Lose So Much Weight From The Paid In Full Days
Cam had a stomach ulcer... he lost all that weight, cuz you can only eat certain things when you got an ulcer, and also from surgery...
 07-08-2005, 10:54 PM         #327
Funkee Blaksmif 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hookz said:
- The Reason B.I.G Changed His Orginal Name Biggie Smalls To The Notorious B.I.G Is Because The Original Biggie Smalls From California Punked Biggie Into Changing His Name.

Pretty hard to believe.
 07-08-2005, 11:08 PM         #328
dvd07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BG Knoccout and Dresta (from Eazy'z click) ran up on the Dogg Pound at a golf event (wtf lol) (i think nate to be exact) and started swingin at them with a club and everyone that was there (rappers, people etc) was runnin like bi*ches
RIP E
 07-08-2005, 11:12 PM         #329
Brando457 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats one the beef cd

nate got gangsta and started going nuts with a club
 11 years ago '05        #330
LBoogie2122 18 heat pts18
space
space
$5,546 | Props total: 1719 1719
big war, good lookin on the feedback

n*ggas thinkin im makin up sh*t as i go along, everything i wrote in here has been rumored for years, i never came up with this sh*t just to fill the thread

yes, some are true & some are false but i wouldnt post absolute bullsh*t i made up, nas really said that, i read it in the mag myself, good looks on the magazine correction
 11 years ago '05        #331
thug4life 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$871 | Props total: 0 0
Nate Dogg Held Up 4 Taco bells

And Kurupt used to sleep with 12 year olds all the time

FInally....
Snoop Dogg really did shoot that guy
 07-08-2005, 11:30 PM         #332
dvd07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Daz is/was fu*kin Kurupts lil sister

Kurupt got with a girl Daz was tryin to Hollar at, then Mike Dean (rap -a -lot producer) said Daz was cryin and to comfort him by showin him nud3 pics of his wifey (tanya herron the singer) LMAO
 07-08-2005, 11:32 PM         #333
dvd07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any truth to this?

Tray Dee got arrested and is servin time (FACT)...But what was it for...I hear it was for shootin at snoop, but most recently i heard it was for shootin at some dudes claimin the wrong set and rollin in a stolen car
 11 years ago '04        #334
tntitan 
space
space
space
$932 | Props total: 84 84
THE NAME HIP HOP WAS FIRST USED AS THE NAME OF OUR CULTURE BY AFRICA BAMBATTA BACK IN THE EARLY 80'S....
BEFORE THAT THE WORD HIP HOP WAS A PHRASE THAT MC'S SAID ON THE MIC.

FIRST DJ TO SCRATCH DJ GRAND WIZARD THEODORE I 1975 AT AGE THIRTEEN

FIRST DJ TO BACK SPIN AND NEEDLE DROP DJ GRAND WIZARD THEODORE

THE MOST RECORDS - AFRICA BAMBATTA

FIRST RECORDING BY A PUT TOGETHER RAP GROUP SUGAR HILL GANG "RAPPERS DELIGHT

FIRST REAL LEGIT RECORDING BY AUTHENTIC GROUP - GRAND MASTER FLASH AND THE FOURIOUS FIVE MC'S, UNDER THE TITLE "THE YOUNGER GENERATION" SONG TITLE "WE ROCK SO MELLOW" (this was actually the 2nd rap record release after king tim the third)

FIRST ALL FEMALE MC CREW MERCEDES LADIES

FIRST TV SHOW DEDICATED TO HIP HOP "GRAFFITI ROCK" FEATURING NYC BREAKERS AND A BATTLE BETWEEN TREACHEROUS 3 AND RUN DMC

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RAP AND MC MC: IS THE ORIGINAL WORD USED TO DESCRIBE A HIP HOPER HOSTING A JAM AND RHYMING ON THE MIC, IT MEANS" MASTER OF CEREMONY"
RAP: WAS A WORD ORIGINALLY MEANING TO TALK TO A GIRL OR TO SPEAK OUT TO SOMEONE OR TO PEOPLE, IT WAS EVENTUALLY USED ON THE RECORD "RAPPERS DELIGHT" BY SUGAR HILL GANG AND BECAME THE TITLE FOR HIP HOP RECORDING ARTISTS

FIRST HIP HOP RADIO SHOW MR MAGIC, WHBI FM, 1979

FIRST MC SIGNED TO A MAJOR LABEL KURTIS BLOW, MERCURY

FIRST HIP HOP TOUR IN UNITED STATES THE KITCHEN TOUR, THAT FEATURED RSC

FIRST TV PERFORMANCE BY A MC GROUP FUNKY FOUR ON SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

FAMOUS MC / DJ BATTLES
COLD CRUSH FOUR -VS - FANTASTIC FIVE (Harlem World)
BAMMBATTA -VS- DISCO KING MARIO(the Bronx jr. high school 123
KOOL MOE DEE -VS- BUZY B
COLD CRUSH FOUR -VS- FORCE MC'S (Statin Island)

1970 - The Last Poets, pioneers of hip-hop, record their self-named LP on Douglas Records, using a mixture of spoken word and jazz drumming and instrumentations.
While touring in Oakland, UTFO asks a young local MC named Too Short to open up for them.

In 1978, Kurtis Blow needed a DJ. Russell Simmons was Kurtis' manager at the time and his brother Joseph (aka as Run of Run DMC) got the job. He got his name "Run" because he could cut between two turntables so quickly

Kurtis Blow releases "The Breaks" on Mercury records (went on to sell more than a million copies).

1981-ABC's 20/20 shows the first national television coverage of the "Rap Phenomenon".

While touring in Oakland, UTFO asks a young local MC named Too Short to open up for them

The Fresh Fest concert tour, featuring Run-D.M.C., Kurtis Blow, Whodini, Fat Boys, and Newcleus, is hip-hop's first big money making tour ($3.5 million for 27 dates).

Houston, Texas native James Smith brings together "The Geto Boys". The original lineup consisted of MCs Raheim, Jukebox, DJ Ready Red, and Sir Rap-A-Lot. The group also featured Little Billy, a dancing dwarf who later joined full-time as Bushwick Bill. Following a short break-up in 1988, Smith called on local rhymers Willie D and multi-instrumentalist Akshun (later known as Scarface) to join the lineup.

N.W.A's follow-up record, 1991's "n*ggaz4Life," sold 954,000 copies in its first weeks of release to become the first hardcore rap album to hit No. 1 on the charts, despite being banned by some record stores and seized by English authorities as obscene.

The best selling rap /R&B album ever in the US is Crazys3xyCool by TLC which has reached sales of 11 million, surpassing MC Hammer's Please Don't Hurt 'Em which has sold 10 million units.
 07-08-2005, 11:39 PM         #335
dvd07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dope^^
 11 years ago '05        #336
LBoogie2122 18 heat pts18
space
space
$5,546 | Props total: 1719 1719
 MochaWhitey said:
lol hell yeah I'm lovin this sh*t..I keep checkin back every few hours for more sh*t.big props..I'm curious though as to what really happened to Houston's eye. if he didn't try to k!ll himself then what really went down??
somebody that claimed they was houston's cousin told me this

said it had something to do with extortion,this is the only person i heard this from tho so i cant back it 100%

what i do kno is that why would you try to k!ll yourself.....& in the end only your eye ended up gettin fu*ked up, ever hear of that in ANY suicide case?

its like on malcom x, how is malcom's daddy gonna commit suicide by bashing the back of his head with a hammer & lying down on the tracks?

think about it

damn, i gotta give myself props on this, i just went thru it & this is a gr8 read,props to all that contribute

can this be sticked or put in the classics? im sure its more than deserving, 75% of my posts have been confirmed/testified
 07-09-2005, 01:41 AM         #337
seeyoubreezn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Ice Cube/W chain thing was kind of close to truth. What happened was that he was working with KAM (he was signed to cube's street knowledge productions), and cube jerked him on royalties. After trying conventional methods to get his money, KAM resolved to "take it out of his a.ss". KAM's D.J., Solo, crossed paths with cube in the streets, and tried to have a gentlemen's talk about things. When cube tried to brush Solo off, Solo proceeded to beat the fu*k out of cube and snatched the 'W' chain off of his neck. There is a picture in murder Dog magazine with Solo, Kam, and B Real from Cypress Hill holding the chain. After this happened, Minister Farrakhan summoned KAM, who's a muslim, and cube to Chicago to have peace talks. KAM speaks on this in the song "Whoop Whoop".
 07-09-2005, 02:51 AM         #338
jerzj75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's some funny sh*t with shyheim. I believe it. His new album(The Greatest Story Never Told) is still the sh*t.
 07-09-2005, 03:02 AM         #339
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Def squad - Mobb Deep beef goes like this:
-Prodigy makes that interlude on the Imfamous album talking about "rappers bragging about how much weed you smoke and using outer space words that don't make sense"
-Redman and Keith Murray (Who rolled with a crew called LOD - legion of doom) Take it personal and run into mobb deep at a club, in NY, not sure which one.
-Keith and prodigy exchange blows, he talks about it on "In the long run"

(prodigy):
Swollen bullet wounds, head a.ss n*ggas

Yo,
Whoís the one to be made into example
n*gga you pop sh*t wit the wrong guys this time
What! (gunshots)
My mobbíll get on top ya, topple ya
Like a fall guy you fell down clown
Heard some four pound sound my í86 style now (gunshot)
Ten years later still hold a firm ground
n*gga p thugly
Enter the ring wit something for anyone who wanna play gun
What up g?
Iíll clap you stop in your tracks, how about that?
Now analyze these cats wit live n*gga rap
You seen strapped, came outside all hype wit gats
Got juiced up, now bishop think he thuggin it black pimp
Letís rap a taste
You get your little head pinched off
Brooklyn touched you, then left you for queens to finish off
fu*kin bi*ch, keith murray and his whole clique
Yea, you snuffed me in front of the cops, that bullsh*t
Told you come around the corner, no police and no witnesses
Little to your knowledge
You almost got shot but thatís aiight though
Iím a catch ya a.ss again
You fu*kin immigrant, I'll get ya a.ss k!lled for two cent
My mobb runnin sh*t you fu*kin carlton ave coward
The forecast call for gray skies and gun showers

My n*gga Money No runs with the mobb and was there the night it happened, he's also in the backround of the song bragging about knocking one of those LOD n*ggas out
 07-09-2005, 03:06 AM         #340
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Big had to change his name from "biggie smalls" because there's an artist who has that name already, some white cat who makes contemporary music or whatever. I remember this because back in the 90's I had like 2$ on me at the mall and was looking for one of those 99cent tape singles to waste money on. Saw some sh*t by an artist called "biggie smalls" and copped it thinking it was some new BIG sh*t, there was no picture on the cover. I got home and listened to it like wtf is this.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
39 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Never noticed this from Scream 1
89 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL RUMOR: Cam Newton's Benching on Sunday Night Actually Due to Strip Club In..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
147 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 😍😍😍😍
124 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando Brown Threatens Raven Symone "U FAKE B*tch, I'm Coming to SEE U!"
52 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Young M.A: I'm Not Giving The Promoter His $33,000 Back, Take That Up W..
66 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 6 - Gun-wielding Alabama Mannequin Challenge leads to arrest; weapo..
88 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy