[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 143
Video inside J Cole ethers Lil Yatchy
181 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 140
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 126
J.Cole dissing Kanye on new song "False Prophets"
308 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
141 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props
 05-01-2006, 07:33 AM         #1241
tonyfett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i need this
 05-01-2006, 07:52 AM         #1242
peacer18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tonyfett said:
have you got this in pack winrar with rapidshare or others? :
1.Bounce To Dis
2.Relax (feat. Neo)
3.Hoes Ain't sh*t (feat Lil John)
4.Between the Sheets (feat Mario)
5.Let's Go
6.Nauseous
7.Wild Out
8.Somebody Feel Me
9.Heavy Weights

 05-01-2006, 07:53 AM         #1243
Parky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tonyfett said:
have you got this in pack winrar with rapidshare or others? :
1.Bounce To Dis
2.Relax (feat. Neo)
3.Hoes Ain't sh*t (feat Lil John)
4.Between the Sheets (feat Mario)
5.Let's Go
6.Nauseous
7.Wild Out
8.Somebody Feel Me
9.Heavy Weights
I found this (isn't my link)
HAWK - LETS GO prod by scott storch
hAWK FEAT NEO - RELEX prod by scott storch
HAWK - HEAVY WEIGHTS prod by scott storch
HAWK - WILD OUT prod by scott storch



edit: never mind, I see it's posted above
 05-01-2006, 07:56 AM         #1244
peacer18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-W said:
VA-Stackhouse Recordings-Who is Scott Storch Instrumental Invasion 4

New instrumental mixtape which is full of Storch's beats!

 05-01-2006, 08:07 AM         #1245
peacer18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 poomonster said:
Yo Gotti - Thats what they made for


 05-01-2006, 08:36 AM         #1246
af_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peacer18 said:
i think just up it is down :banghead:

edit: its working now :applause:


Last edited by af_; 05-01-2006 at 08:41 AM..
 05-01-2006, 09:39 AM         #1247
tonyfett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Parky said:
I found this (isn't my link)
HAWK - LETS GO prod by scott storch
hAWK FEAT NEO - RELEX prod by scott storch
HAWK - HEAVY WEIGHTS prod by scott storch
HAWK - WILD OUT prod by scott storch



edit: never mind, I see it's posted above
thanks man , scott storch is very hot!!!!!!!!!!
 05-01-2006, 12:35 PM         #1248
J-W 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peacer18 said:
ThanXxx:D
 05-01-2006, 02:43 PM         #1249
Parky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 poomonster said:
Yo Gotti - Thats what they made for
download


indeed scott storch
many shout outs
 11 years ago '05        #1250
Trakboy 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$3,733 | Props total: 431 431
2006

Doey Rock - To The Moon
Ice Cube - Steal The Show
Hoodstarz Feat.The Game & Allen Anthony - East Side
J.Valentine - Bad Behavior
Craig Mack- Spend Dat
Juvenile - Guns Up (Bonus Track)
Juvenile - Rock Like That
Lil Flip - Tell Me
Lloyd Bankz - Get Low (Remix)
Mc Hammer - Look
N.o.r.e - Do Something
Nyckz - Come Sit Over Here
Paris Hilton - Dont Touch It (Worst Track Ive Ever Heard)
Shamara - Luv Everlastin
T.i - Stay Strapped (Not On Album)
Young Tron - Whatcha Know About It
 05-01-2006, 05:02 PM         #1251
mri 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trakboy said:
2006

Doey Rock - To The Moon
Ice Cube - Steal The Show
Hoodstarz Feat.The Game & Allen Anthony - East Side
J.Valentine - Bad Behavior
Craig Mack- Spend Dat
Juvenile - Guns Up (Bonus Track)
Juvenile - Rock Like That
Lil Flip - Tell Me
Lloyd Bankz - Get Low (Remix)
Mc Hammer - Look
N.o.r.e - Do Something
Nyckz - Come Sit Over Here
Paris Hilton - Dont Touch It (Worst Track Ive Ever Heard)
Shamara - Luv Everlastin
T.i - Stay Strapped (Not On Album)
Young Tron - Whatcha Know About It
wtf should this be, more than half of them ain't storch
 11 years ago '05        #1252
Cuba_Storch 
space
avatar space
space
$159 | Props total: 0 0
On That Yo Gotti, Because He Yells Storch Dosnt' Mean Anything sh*t! Those Who Think Thats Him Are Real Crackheads Have It Confirmed Guys Common A Link To A Powerful Source Or Nothing Finito !!! Sounds To Me Someones Biting Hes Style And Peacer Has Just Posted Fake Tracks For So Long Now That Nobody Probably Gives A sh*t Bout His Posts


Last edited by Cuba_Storch; 05-01-2006 at 05:30 PM..
 05-01-2006, 06:30 PM         #1253
anomoly4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i seriously doubt Yo Gotti who is a up and coming rapper with a growing fanbase is going to say Scott Storch many times in a song and not have it be produced by him. jeeezz
 11 years ago '06        #1254
Storchaveli 88 heat pts88
space
avatar space
space
$27,214 | Props total: 949 949
 anomoly4 said:
i seriously doubt Yo Gotti who is a up and coming rapper with a growing fanbase is going to say Scott Storch many times in a song and not have it be produced by him. jeeezz
I agree....if he yells out "Storch," think about the lawsuits that can be filed against him by Scott (unless some bootlegger just added his name in afterwards). Besides, you think the original producer of the track would let him yell out "Storch" instead of HIS name?! Cmon now...what more do you want? A DNA sample?
 11 years ago '06        #1255
JD82 
space
space
space
$727 | Props total: 20 20
 Cuba_Storch said:
On That Yo Gotti, Because He Yells Storch Dosnt' Mean Anything sh*t! Those Who Think Thats Him Are Real Crackheads Have It Confirmed Guys Common A Link To A Powerful Source Or Nothing Finito !!! Sounds To Me Someones Biting Hes Style And Peacer Has Just Posted Fake Tracks For So Long Now That Nobody Probably Gives A sh*t Bout His Posts
SHUT THE fu*k UP U PEACE OF sh*t!

Memphis MC Yo Gotti wants to make one thing clear—he can stand on his own two. In a city where local success is easy, but getting national exposure seems to elude everyone but Three 6 Mafia and their affiliates, Gotti is the first artist to flip his local fame into a brand name without the aid of another crew. His company, Inevitable Entertainment, has a production deal with Cash Money, which allows him to distribute his own artists—including upcoming Nashville rapper All-Star—through Cash Money/Universal. As a solo artist signed to TVT Records, Gotti’s new album, Back 2 Da Basics, is set to expand on the buzz he set in motion with 2002’s slept-on Life. With appearances by Bun B, 8Ball, Lil Wayne, Slim Thug, Baby, Jazzy Pha and Scott Storch, the music industry seems to agree that Gotti is ready for the spotlight. To get the ball rolling, Gotti has teamed up with DJ Drama for a new mixtape called I Told U So, which will hit the street in a matter of weeks. Gotti checked in with XXLMAG.COM to talk about the simple mathematics of the music biz and address the rumors about his past beef with Three 6 Mafia. Don’t say we didn’t warn you—it’s ya boy Yo Gotti!


Last edited by JD82; 05-02-2006 at 03:18 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #1256
JD82 
space
space
space
$727 | Props total: 20 20
 poomonster said:
dude you have said some retarded things but this is by far the dumbest thing so far. please leave this thread forever.
Co-Signed!

The Yo Gotti Track is really nice, Storch comes up with some new sounds. It's Yo Gotti's 2nd Single off his Album.
 11 years ago '06        #1257
Storchaveli 88 heat pts88
space
avatar space
space
$27,214 | Props total: 949 949
 JD82 said:
SHUT THE fu*k UP U PEACE OF sh*t!
Who you talkin to? :slap:
 11 years ago '06        #1258
JD82 
space
space
space
$727 | Props total: 20 20
 Storchaveli said:
Who you talkin to? :slap:
Sorry dude, no hate, i'm talking to Cuba_bi*ch.
 11 years ago '05        #1259
Cuba_Storch 
space
avatar space
space
$159 | Props total: 0 0
JD82 And And Baby Poo Can Suck Ma fu*kin d!ck Mofu*kas Aint Nothin But Two Big c*cksucks And Is Lickin Each Others a.ss Get A Life Boo's!!!
 11 years ago '05        #1260
prodinho|m 
space
avatar space
space
$1,906 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k this beefing in here..

can someone make up a list of productions leaked after LL's album?

Thanks.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
NFL NFL Player Joe Mcknight Killed in Nawlins
264 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Some Godiva Chocolate in Brazil
47 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside I Watched The Funniest Standup Special Since Dave Chappelle's Killing E..
184 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Tomi Lauren vs Trevor hack Noah
173 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
BOX TMT destroys Conor: "He would get his ass beat from pillar to post".
151 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside J.Cole "For Your Eyez Only" [Official Discussion/Anticipation]
289 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Jordan Brand Releasing Cement 5's, Cool Grey 8's & AJ 8 Bred, Sheesh !
48 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 9
Dec 1 - Bernie Sanders weighs in on Trump saving Indiana Carrier Jobs
266 comments
23 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy