[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside What Happened To Twista ??
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Trick DADDY says He's going 2 ROB MEEK MILL and Tickle his BOOTY ..
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
My dude pimp c said niggas more friendly than a box of puppies LMAO
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside McDonald's worker fired after posting photos of 'disgusting' ice cream..
118 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '11        #12201
shutterbug 
space
space
space
$349 | Props total: 14 14
 PB Wheel Abuser said:

.. read.
It's pityful to see people like to see Storch fail. He learned his lesson the hard way and people still pray for his downfall. It's sad but he will bounce back even harder after this.

Salute the champ

Let's get 'm!
 01-06-2016, 01:26 PM         #12202
StorchTV  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmm not sure
 01-06-2016, 01:27 PM         #12203
StorchTV  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 years ago '09        #12204
storchfanboy 
space
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
listen to this fire!

2 years ago '09        #12205
PB Wheel Abuser 
space
space
$357 | Props total: 5 5

Brooke Hogan x Storch (from iTunes)

if anyone prefer this than .mp3 files..
 01-10-2016, 02:35 PM         #12206
StorchTV  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Scott Storch on TMZ
 2 years ago '10        #12207
D TroY 
space
space
$511 | Props total: 1 1
from Royalty International - EP

[video - click to view]

DL -

Last edited by D TroY; 01-12-2016 at 08:07 AM..
 2 years ago '07        #12208
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 48 48
Thanks for that.
BTW - i can't stand how CB voice was mixed and autotuned. Terrible, this sounds like Smurf's Hits 90's edition.
 2 years ago '09        #12209
NemmieNL 
space
space
space
$116 | Props total: 0 0
 lutownica1 said:
Thanks for that.
BTW - i can't stand how CB voice was mixed and autotuned. Terrible, this sounds like Smurf's Hits 90's edition.
I think the uploader did that on purpose so the video won't get deleted by the auto detect system for copyright, so the real version will sound better I think

BTW, where's Mario's new album?
 2 years ago '11        #12211
shutterbug 
space
space
space
$349 | Props total: 14 14
 NemmieNL said:
I think the uploader did that on purpose so the video won't get deleted by the auto detect system for copyright, so the real version will sound better I think

BTW, where's Mario's new album?
You are right, sir

Talking about Mario's album, I hope that the album will have better songs than the ones we've listened to before. I.m.o. there were only three songs which stood out. Too little i.m.o. I prefer to have more of those 'Sorry' type tracks on there instead of the whole dancish euro pop. I can't see Mario coming back with those type of records.
 2 years ago '09        #12212
PB Wheel Abuser 
space
space
$357 | Props total: 5 5

Shattered (iTunes)
 2 years ago '07        #12213
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
They finally made official Youtube chanell, and the will probably post news from Boxden as their exclusive info :)

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '07        #12214
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space

[instagram - click to view]

01-17-2016, 09:55 AM         #12215
StorchTV  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '10        #12216
krst 
space
space
space
$128 | Props total: 15 15
CCS Music Said Marketing Company Broke Deal By Not Investing In Mario’s Unreleased “Never 2 Late”
Singer Mario is at the center of a nasty legal battle over his upcoming comeback album.

A music production company is suing over $400,000 it invested in the unreleased music – demanding another company pay up ASAP because the other company’s shenanigans mean the album is still under wraps.

A company named CCS Music Group filed a federal lawsuit against H Brand LLC and a music executive named Derek Jackson, accusing H Brand of fraud and demanding damages for the losses they incurred due to the misrepresentations by the company.

Brad and Seth Cohen formed the music company last year – with music producer Scott Storch – to record and produce music.

Around February 2015, the company began producing songs for the singer Mario with Storch. They didn’t originally plan to record an entire album but they kept working on more songs over time.

The company reached out to H Brand and Derek Jackson saying they were concerned about the amount of money it would take to record, market and distribute a full album by Mario.

They explained that Jackson informed them he had half a million dollars to sink into the project. He also claimed he had numerous industry connections and would be able to promote and distribute the album.

Based on Jackson’s statements they decided to enter into an agreement with Mario and Storch to fund the recording in exchange for a percentage of the profits. The deal stated that H Brand was responsible for marketing and manufacturing of the album.

Mario and Storch finished the album in July – with it being fully edited and mastered – and was ready to be released. CCS Music Group said they spent $400,000 of their money on advances for Mario and Storch along with studio time and other costs.

Then CCS Music Group was informed that H Brands did not have the $500,000 they claimed. They say they never received a dime from Jackson or his company for the Mario album. To make matters worse, H Brands sent off a letter claiming full ownership of the album despite not funding it whatsoever. The company says they would have never spent $400,000 if Jackson didn’t have the funds like he told them.

Mario’s last album was released in 2009 and it appears his next album – the one at the center of this case – is entitled ‘Never 2 Late’ and doesn’t yet have an official release date.
 2 years ago '06        #12217
JD82 
space
space
space
$761 | Props total: 33 33
 StorchTV said:
That Beat at the beginning is dope.

Guys, who ripped the Tracks off the Reservoir Media page and the Mario Album Snippets? Please upload.
 2 years ago '14        #12218
storchavelli 
space
space
$17 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

Last edited by storchavelli; 01-18-2016 at 11:36 AM..
 2 years ago '07        #12219
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
Oh great, so now some attention thirsty bisch is streaming life his beats, plus she's filming her face for 10 minutes over a 13 min video.
Yeah Scott, good move. "Don't believe the media, don't believe the hype"...
How dumb this guy might be?
 2 years ago '07        #12220
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
Damn.. This videos are pathetic...
This girl definitely gonna screw SS money. It is just sad, how shes making all those duckfaces, talking sh*t to the phone, and asking "What you guys wanna hear from Scott", like he's some kind of monkey. You can hear him irritated, shouting that he wont play anything. Plus that hard breathing and coughing in the first video doesn't sound well...

Scott is at work, making beats, whil this tranvestite walking around whole day and doing nothing... Damn, this won't end well. I got not doubts that Cohen did right thing to sue Storch and save his money.

It is what is is. Scott is extremely stupid and naive.

[video - click to view]

Oh great, he soon will have show on apple tv. Another great project Scott..

Last edited by lutownica1; 01-18-2016 at 02:37 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bernice Burgo's 21 yr old daughter
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside No Foreign
40 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 24 - Facebook worker living in garage to Zuckerberg: challenges ou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Movies They(execs) thought were going to be Hits.
160 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Cakes Are Tiny But The Chest Is Mighty!
42 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 26 - Man stabs tranny he met on dating site 119 times after she to..
145 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov Ain't Get Through To You Yet! BK Heroin Ring Busted After Stunting..
239 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yo Lindsay Lohan Is WASHED... Not At The Cleaners.
105 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy