[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 150
Drake Seems To Be Coming for Kanye On "Scorpion"
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 112
Image(s) inside Jun 23 - Gang that had 15yo boy Stabbed, apologizes. Mistaken Identity..
131 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 86
Video inside Cam'ron blesses his baby mother. Baby mother situations usually aren't ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Video inside Quavo and Travis Scott almost fight in intense basketball game
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #1201
Cuba_Storch 
space
avatar space
space
$160 | Props total: 0 0
I Found A Site That Says That Swedish Artist Robyn Has Worked With Scott Rocwilder And Some Heavy Producers


^ This Is Where All The Fake Tracks Comes From, Just 6 Or Seven Of The ''REAL'' Scott Storch Prods Is There The Rest, Well Judge By Yourselves.


Last edited by Cuba_Storch; 04-25-2006 at 07:09 PM..
 12 years ago '06        #1202
Storchaveli 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,420 | Props total: 5944 5944
Hey, I'll mad prop anyone who could get me Storch instrumentals...especially one called "Times Change".....I heard that one and it's bangin. Just upload them or PM me.:cool:
 12 years ago '04        #1203
jommymcp 
space
space
space
$308 | Props total: 0 0
so cool
 12 years ago '05        #1204
Cuba_Storch 
space
avatar space
space
$160 | Props total: 0 0
Search The Thread, The Links Is Not Far From This Page
 04-26-2006, 12:31 PM         #1205
B3K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Scott Storch Productions (download over 250 Tracks one by one)

damn look at dis page:




AIN'T UPLOADED BY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Propz to the boyy who did!!!


Last edited by B3K; 04-26-2006 at 12:41 PM..
 04-26-2006, 12:34 PM         #1206
B3K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DMX has a new song feat. Truth hurts (prod by scott s.) ya heard???????

i got that song if ya want........
 04-26-2006, 02:54 PM         #1207
Parky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think that one is produced bij some producers from England
 04-26-2006, 03:32 PM         #1208
Doping  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 B3K said:
DMX has a new song feat. Truth hurts (prod by scott s.) ya heard???????

i got that song if ya want........
What You Want?
 04-26-2006, 04:08 PM         #1209
af_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
does anyone have the intrumental of urban mystic - can u handle this

fire beat..
 04-26-2006, 08:15 PM         #1210
Storch Boi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Whoa...someone's a little sensitive. And I didn't mean it as a jab, I just put myself in Scott's position for a few seconds and figured he would feel weird. You're st00pid enough to think that's an insult. "smh" And YES I did think about that but thought it was a bit too extreme for me. But you're right he would be lucky if he got a deal. In fact, I was thinking maybe you can tell ur friend to tell Scott about this forum (to see his loyal fans)...and who knows, we might get an autograph. Heh. :rasta:
lol... i was messin around with the whole middle finger thing and gettin pissed. i dont catch feelings on the net, its pointless and dumb. secondly, if i was my friend, i could care less of what storch thinks of me calling him or not. If he is bothered by it, i wouldnt become all emotional because he turned me down. So since he didnt, i would be happy and not think, "Damn, i wonder how he felt when i called him?". Dudes been workin for a long time, so if anything happens, he deserves it. Shoot for the stars... know what im saying?? lol btw, my friend is in this forum too, but doesnt post much. just posted when he first joined. I'll tell him to mention this forum when he calls him back with his beat.
 12 years ago '06        #1211
Storchaveli 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,420 | Props total: 5944 5944
 Storch Boi said:
lol... i was messin around with the whole middle finger thing and gettin pissed. i dont catch feelings on the net, its pointless and dumb. secondly, if i was my friend, i could care less of what storch thinks of me calling him or not. If he is bothered by it, i wouldnt become all emotional because he turned me down. So since he didnt, i would be happy and not think, "Damn, i wonder how he felt when i called him?". Dudes been workin for a long time, so if anything happens, he deserves it. Shoot for the stars... know what im saying?? lol btw, my friend is in this forum too, but doesnt post much. just posted when he first joined. I'll tell him to mention this forum when he calls him back with his beat.
Fuk yeah. Who knows, maybe cuz of my suggestion, Scott Stizzle himself will join this thread, and he HIMSELF could tell us if he produced a track or not. No more biters or bullsh*t posts. Mad props for me anyone? Ahah. :cool:
 04-27-2006, 03:09 AM         #1212
tonyfett  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think this track is produced by Scott Storch !

It's in Countdown To The 'Big Bang' Kay Slay/Busta R.

18 - M. Dollars feat. Busta Rhymes - You've Been Warned

 04-27-2006, 04:42 AM         #1213
J-W  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tonyfett said:
i think this track is produced by Scott Storch !

It's in Countdown To The 'Big Bang' Kay Slay/Busta R.

18 - M. Dollars feat. Busta Rhymes - You've Been Warned

No, Its Prod by Hi-Tek and this beat is from G-Unit's Eye for Eye.
 04-27-2006, 04:49 AM         #1214
J-W  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What Y'all Think 'bout that?

[code]h''p://www.keepmyfile.com/download/cda790702842[/code]
 04-27-2006, 04:49 AM         #1215
tonyfett  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-W said:
No, Its Prod by Hi-Tek and this beat is from G-Unit's Eye for Eye.

thanks for info
 04-27-2006, 11:27 AM         #1216
tonyfett  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what do you think about this ? :
 04-27-2006, 02:11 PM         #1217
mri  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Who knows, maybe cuz of my suggestion, Scott Stizzle himself will join this thread, and he HIMSELF could tell us if he produced a track or not. No more biters or bullsh*t posts. Mad props for me anyone? Ahah. :cool:
Yeah, I'm sure Storch would support and be thrilled seeing ppl trade his music online :rolleyes:
 12 years ago '06        #1218
Storchaveli 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,420 | Props total: 5944 5944
 mri said:
Yeah, I'm sure Storch would support and be thrilled seeing ppl trade his music online :rolleyes:
Im sure he would, knowing how he gets PAID either way (by the artist, upfront). Even he has said: “You can probably get yourself a really high-end luxury sports car for the same price as working with me for a few days."

...owned.:cool:
 04-27-2006, 03:36 PM         #1219
gpower88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jazze Pha biting Scott Storch!!!

Rick Ross - Striptease (ft. Jazze Pha)
 04-28-2006, 07:40 AM         #1220
jones..  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gpower88 said:
Jazze Pha biting Scott Storch!!!

Rick Ross - Striptease (ft. Jazze Pha)

sounds like a normal jazze pha beat!!!!!!!!!!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Video inside Sylvester Stallone waking up in 2018
45 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 36
50 cent still owns his Connecticut Mansion that Hommo once stayed at!
61 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside SMACK/URL: NOME 8-Return of Tsu Surf [Discussion Thread] June 23rd 2018..
1397 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Jun 22 - Boy, stabbed in neck, dies after running to hospital
325 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Super Human Strength
39 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Jun 21 - Kim Dotcom with a special message
89 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
NBA LeBron once again visits the Magic City
80 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Nate Robinson tearing up the Big 3 almost fights
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy