[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 190
Article inside Now is the worst time to buy a smartphone
33 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
 119
NBA Report: ESPN Source Convinced Miami Heat Will Land Kyrie Irving
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 110
Image(s) inside Hov Ain't Get Through To You Yet! BK Heroin Ring Busted After Stunting..
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 81
NFL Whatever Happened to O.J. Mayo? Not Even Some of His Closest Friends Know
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '07        #12061
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 48 48
^theres a vid of that meeting on youtube
 2 years ago '09        #12062
storchfanboy 
space
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
You can post the video?
 2 years ago '11        #12063
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 139 139
Timbo and Scott??!!!!
 2 years ago '07        #12064
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 48 48
Some crazy news. Ascp update library with unreleased demo beats, some track are with original filenames :) The will probably delate it soon.
Give some damn props, cuz i feel like i am doing all this sh*t just for myself :/
All produced by Scott Storch.
Some artist names are listed, bet beware that they might just do the vocals for EDM track or demo sessions.


Johnson Donovan and Evan Ross - 01 01 STORCHBEAT_12.22.11 1 (PITBUL)
216 - Baby Mama
Freeway - back off me
Unknown (probably Mario)- BAD AND BEAUTIFUL (co-p Dre and Vidal)
Unknown - BEAT4_10 25 11
PROAL AIMEE - Bedspace (we heard snippet of that)
TRUMPLER MICHELLE - BIG DREAMS (probably EDM vocals)
(she worked witch Storch many times, check her site ).
Unknown- BIG POP BOUNCE (probably EDM)
WALTON REUBEN BORED - UP IN THIS ROOM This was actually released year ago. Yoy can find it easily. Believe me it is terrible track, do not bother downloading it.
Unknown - DRAKE SCOTT BEAT (this is probably Drake-Everywhere i go)
Unknown - HOMEWRECKER (DEMO VOCALS)
Erica Jayne ft Maino - I WANNA GET CRAZY (we know that as Crazy)
CAIRD ELIZA SOPHIE (Eliza Doolittle) - lady is a gangsta (probably demo track)
CAIRD ELIZA SOPHIE (Eliza Doolittle) - MAKING ME ME (probably demo track)
TRUMPLER MICHELLE - MORE LIKE YOU
CAIRD ELIZA SOPHIE (Eliza Doolittle) - NEVERENDING MIRAGE (probably demo track)
Unknown - POISON (ROUGH)
Unknown - SCOTT SWAGGER COSMO (probably EDM Track)
Johnson Donovan and Evan Ross - SHE KNOWS (probably Demo)
Unknown - SPANISH GUITAR GROOVE (VERSION 2)
Sway Radio Beat 1, 2 and 3 - these were made exclusively for the radio show.
TRUMPLER MICHELLE - TREAT ME RIGHT (another demo? Need to ask her via twitter)
TRUMPLER MICHELLE - WHERE DO WE GO (probably EDM vocals)
CAIRD ELIZA SOPHIE (Eliza Doolittle) - WHO YOU SHOOTING
TRUMPLER MICHELLE - YOUR LIGHT (probably EDM vocals on Scott Single that will be never released :))

UPDATE- Michelle trumpler is doing back vocals and vocal engineering.
Michelle worked for legendary Hip Hop producer Scott Storch as his personal engineer and in house songwriter. Some of the artists she worked with include Rick Ross, Jason Derulo, Erika Jayne, Mr. Mauricio, Chris Webbie, Jim Jones, Black Dada, Snow, Dizzee Rascal, Nino Brown, Eliza Doolittle, Cassie, DJ Quintino, Chamillionaire, Rocko and Cash Out
Eliza Doolitle tracks are specially for her
Eliza Doolittle has teamed up with super producer Scott Storch.

It is yet to be known whether the new material will be included on Doolittle’s upcoming as-yet-untitled third studio album.


Last edited by lutownica1; 08-31-2015 at 01:14 PM..
 2 years ago '06        #12065
JD82 
space
space
space
$761 | Props total: 33 33
 lutownica1 said:
Freeway - back off me
= Freeway - Where U Been

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to lutownica1 again.
 2 years ago '11        #12066
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 139 139
 lutownica1 said:
Some crazy news. Ascp update library with unreleased demo beats, some track are with original filenames :) The will probably delate it soon.
Give some damn props, cuz i feel like i am doing all this sh*t just for myself :/
All produced by Scott Storch.
Some artist names are listed, bet beware that they might just do the vocals for EDM track or demo sessions.


Johnson Donovan and Evan Ross - 01 01 STORCHBEAT_12.22.11 1 (PITBUL)
216 - Baby Mama
Freeway - back off me
Unknown (probably Mario)- BAD AND BEAUTIFUL (co-p Dre and Vidal)
Unknown - BEAT4_10 25 11
PROAL AIMEE - Bedspace (we heard snippet of that)
TRUMPLER MICHELLE - BIG DREAMS (probably EDM vocals)
(she worked witch Storch many times, check her site ).
Unknown- BIG POP BOUNCE (probably EDM)
WALTON REUBEN BORED - UP IN THIS ROOM This was actually released year ago. Yoy can find it easily. Believe me it is terrible track, do not bother downloading it.
Unknown - DRAKE SCOTT BEAT (this is probably Drake-Everywhere i go)
Unknown - HOMEWRECKER (DEMO VOCALS)
Erica Jayne ft Maino - I WANNA GET CRAZY (we know that as Crazy)
CAIRD ELIZA SOPHIE (Eliza Doolittle) - lady is a gangsta (probably demo track)
CAIRD ELIZA SOPHIE (Eliza Doolittle) - MAKING ME ME (probably demo track)
TRUMPLER MICHELLE - MORE LIKE YOU
CAIRD ELIZA SOPHIE (Eliza Doolittle) - NEVERENDING MIRAGE (probably demo track)
Unknown - POISON (ROUGH)
Unknown - SCOTT SWAGGER COSMO (probably EDM Track)
Johnson Donovan and Evan Ross - SHE KNOWS (probably Demo)
Unknown - SPANISH GUITAR GROOVE (VERSION 2)
Sway Radio Beat 1, 2 and 3 - these were made exclusively for the radio show.
TRUMPLER MICHELLE - TREAT ME RIGHT (another demo? Need to ask her via twitter)
TRUMPLER MICHELLE - WHERE DO WE GO (probably EDM vocals)
CAIRD ELIZA SOPHIE (Eliza Doolittle) - WHO YOU SHOOTING
TRUMPLER MICHELLE - YOUR LIGHT (probably EDM vocals on Scott Single that will be never released :))

UPDATE- Michelle trumpler is doing back vocals and vocal engineering.


Eliza Doolitle tracks are specially for her


where's the DL??!!


Sway Radio Beat 1, 2 and 3 - these were made exclusively for the radio show.



^^^^ my god i need those beats please post!!!!!






^ i need that beat!!!


Last edited by Mr X; 08-31-2015 at 08:49 PM..
 2 years ago '09        #12067
PB Wheel Abuser 
space
avatar space
space
$357 | Props total: 5 5
i guess that there is new Storch sh*t on Black Dollar!
 2 years ago '11        #12068
shutterbug 
space
space
space
$349 | Props total: 14 14
 PB Wheel Abuser said:
i guess that there is new Storch sh*t on Black Dollar!
World's finest?
 2 years ago '07        #12069
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 48 48

[video - click to view]

It samples
Jay- Z - Brooklyn Finest...


Last edited by lutownica1; 09-04-2015 at 08:18 AM..
 2 years ago '06        #12070
JD82 
space
space
space
$761 | Props total: 33 33
Confirmation on Facebook:

Kristian Murda Murphy

We Got Another One!!! Hit After Hit After Hit!!! Scott Storch Did It Again!!

Rick Ross - World's Finest ft. Meek Mill (HD) +DOWNLOAD
 2 years ago '06        #12071
servesurite 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,124 | Props total: 696 696
does scott have a library of a legend
 2 years ago '07        #12072
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 48 48
How can they say that Storch produced World's Finest? He replayed the beat from:

[video - click to view]

 2 years ago '06        #12073
JD82 
space
space
space
$761 | Props total: 33 33

[video - click to view]


1:09
 2 years ago '11        #12074
shutterbug 
space
space
space
$349 | Props total: 14 14
 lutownica1 said:
How can they say that Storch produced World's Finest? He replayed the beat from:
Mine was just a hunch since I listened to the mixtape and if there is one produced by him it must have been this one.

But since when people can't be credited 'producer' if they replay instead of sampling an older song?

Weak argument i.m.o.

@ for clearing that up
 2 years ago '09        #12075
PB Wheel Abuser 
space
avatar space
space
$357 | Props total: 5 5
 shutterbug said:
But since when people can't be credited 'producer' if they replay instead of sampling an older song?

Weak argument i.m.o.
+1

sampling is just "copy and paste" another song..
ANYONE can do it and is less personal than replay
a few elements from scratch with your hands like,
for ex, "Xxplosive" or "Firm Fiasco" song.

look at "Sign Your Name" from Storch too, damn!
 2 years ago '11        #12076
victormejia6 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$403 | Props total: 52 52
It's just a sample! beat is nice! I really like it! looks like Storch is remaking some classics, remember that he sample "Can I liv" too

[video - click to view]


[video - click to view]



btw Quietus Khan have 4 new joints from Storch for his new album, he was about to share me under unreleased music but now he says he's gonna release them in new album..

I don't know guys! I really enjoy how Storch made craaazy beats! poor beats but every one have really great melodys

[video - click to view]


[tweet - click to view]



Last edited by victormejia6; 09-05-2015 at 12:09 PM..
 2 years ago '11        #12077
victormejia6 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$403 | Props total: 52 52
 Mr X said:
where's the DL??!!


Sway Radio Beat 1, 2 and 3 - these were made exclusively for the radio show.



^^^^ my god i need those beats please post!!!!!






^ i need that beat!!!
that beats on Sway Radio Beat 1, 2 and 3 are only for the live performance, u will never heard them again, maybe only Sway have them
 2 years ago '07        #12078
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 48 48
More ASCAP news

Coyote Ugly, the track that we got from reservoir media was sold to
Waka Flocka Flame - Coyote Ugly (prod. by Scott Storch)

More tracks
Unknown - DON'T GIVE A fu*k (it is probably WDRGAF which we already know)
TRUMPLER MICHELLE - LET OUR LOVE LIVE ON
Unknown - ONCE AGAIN (probably EDM track that we heard snipper via reservoir media)

Total of 434 track for today.
 2 years ago '11        #12079
victormejia6 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$403 | Props total: 52 52
 lutownica1 said:
More ASCAP news

Coyote Ugly, the track that we got from reservoir media was sold to
Waka Flocka Flame - Coyote Ugly (prod. by Scott Storch)

More tracks
Unknown - DON'T GIVE A fu*k (it is probably WDRGAF which we already know)
TRUMPLER MICHELLE - LET OUR LOVE LIVE ON
Unknown - ONCE AGAIN (probably EDM track that we heard snipper via reservoir media)

Total of 434 track for today.
thanks for the update.. wasn't Coyote Ugly this one?

[video - click to view]

btw.. Trumpler Michelle was there next to Storch
 2 years ago '07        #12080
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 48 48
^Nope.
Coyote ugly was published on Reservoir Media site. There were 2 versions. One was named Coyote Ugly performed by unknown rapper (I ripped it), the other one with different lyrics was called Party Animal - performed by Stitches.

The track in video is different one. It is performed by Vandam BodySlam, and is called Money on The Flor.
It was meant to be released on his album/mixtape, but we will never hear it as Vandam got no copyrights to this track. The same goes with his single Money Time - it will never be released.
The info is from Vandam himself - shout out for KRST for sharing this.

BTW If you got twitter account write to this dumbasss Vandam to leak this tracks. If many of us write we will push him to do something.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside She Ready! How Tiffany Haddish Became The Hottest Star In Comedy
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Kim Kardashian Badonkadonk
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Thick Rihanna shaking them thangs!
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Jul 25 - barber shot in head outside restaurant hours after mocking ri..
267 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside The Chipotle Conspiracy Theory
137 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside New Dance taking over instagram
213 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Polo Ralph Lauren New Arrivals 🔥 👀
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Cavaliers unveil new uniform
62 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy