[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 115
Image(s) inside Ms Aly OMFGIFTSOTB
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 95
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Video inside I Believe Meek Mill Pushed DC4 Back To October Smh
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
NBA D Wade low key Goat ankle breaker!
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #1181
Cuba_Storch 
space
avatar space
space
$159 | Props total: 0 0
Thanks For The Answer BigBoi Now That Boi Knows That This Is Starting To Be A Boring Thread Soon Enough Because Of All Themes Guesses And Thoughts All The F*!%*n Time. If Theres' No Evidence Then Why Start A fu*king Mad Trio Over Here? Get The Tracks Stampled With Scott Written All Over It And Stop F*!?*n Posting Soundclick Fake Tracks All The God Damn Time sh*t... BE GONE!!!
 04-21-2006, 06:51 PM         #1182
Sirocco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Well if it IS Storch, it sucks a.ss cuz the beat isnt even catchy. Won't believe it's Storch until I see a source or prod. credits.
definitly reasonable, but i think this deserves to be listed as a guess, as most of these guesses posted dont sound relatively close to storch....untrained ears...smh
 04-22-2006, 12:43 AM         #1183
Sirocco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ice Cube - Steal the Show (Snippet)


hit teh props
 04-22-2006, 05:22 AM         #1184
J-W 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Thanks Sirocco
 04-22-2006, 06:22 AM         #1185
MeyerLansky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 poomonster said:
wikipedia??? wow.. leave and never come back cuba.
n*gga uses wikipedia as his source... lmao get the fu*k outta here

 Sirocco said:
Ice Cube - Steal the Show (Snippet)
props my n*gga... sound a little alchemist to me


Last edited by MeyerLansky; 04-22-2006 at 07:40 AM..
 04-22-2006, 08:22 AM         #1186
peacer18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what you think about this
Hotrod - Fastlane (prod. by Scott Storch) ||Snippet

h??p://rapidshare.de/files/14314511/FASTLANE-DEMO..mp3.html
 04-22-2006, 01:22 PM         #1187
Storch Boi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ANNOUNCEMENT #5

Because of the ridiculousness that has been occuring in this thread, I as a contributor and member, want to fully participate in a cause to get Prod or Skitzo to become MOD to facilitate this thread. It's getting ridiculous with all the guesses and "sounds like...." bullsh*t. That's why lately I haven't even been participating in this thread. Everytime I open it, its fu*ktard's saying possible this, possible that. I myself admit I did this a few times back, but I noticed how stupid it was. RESEARCH ON YOUR TRACKS!. Only post it if your almost 90% sure its authentic Storch or cannot find any source but are still positive. I know im only a member, but I really want SKitz or Prod to become admin. Anyone with me on this, say I. If needed we can make a e-petition and send it to the admin of the forum.

PS. on unrelated news, my friend who is a producer, called Scott Storch the other day and is working a deal to get Storch to listen to his beats. YOu'd never guess how he did it. Remember that Storch prank call?? For those of you that do, he slowly played the track, and by analyzing the waves of the dial tone, he was able to get the number. I was shocked.. Dude is a huge Storch fan, and he's currently in the lab cooking up a new production. I wish him the best.
 04-22-2006, 02:44 PM         #1188
Sirocco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peacer18 said:
what you think about this
Hotrod - Fastlane (prod. by Scott Storch) ||Snippet

h??p://rapidshare.de/files/14314511/FASTLANE-DEMO..mp3.html
nah man..there aint no chords..

storch always uses transition chords at least
 04-22-2006, 05:37 PM         #1189
TripleHGogeta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
here is the other ice cube storch sh*t

its jus a snippet from the sampler, this is my link, i downloaded the whole sampler from RGF and i jus uploaded this song

 04-22-2006, 05:51 PM         #1190
watto54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storch Boi said:
ANNOUNCEMENT #5

Because of the ridiculousness that has been occuring in this thread, I as a contributor and member, want to fully participate in a cause to get Prod or Skitzo to become MOD to facilitate this thread. It's getting ridiculous with all the guesses and "sounds like...." bullsh*t. That's why lately I haven't even been participating in this thread. Everytime I open it, its fu*ktard's saying possible this, possible that. I myself admit I did this a few times back, but I noticed how stupid it was. RESEARCH ON YOUR TRACKS!. Only post it if your almost 90% sure its authentic Storch or cannot find any source but are still positive. I know im only a member, but I really want SKitz or Prod to become admin. Anyone with me on this, say I. If needed we can make a e-petition and send it to the admin of the forum.

PS. on unrelated news, my friend who is a producer, called Scott Storch the other day and is working a deal to get Storch to listen to his beats. YOu'd never guess how he did it. Remember that Storch prank call?? For those of you that do, he slowly played the track, and by analyzing the waves of the dial tone, he was able to get the number. I was shocked.. Dude is a huge Storch fan, and he's currently in the lab cooking up a new production. I wish him the best.
i agree wit ya on da fisrt paragraph...But the p.s bit WOT THE fu*k ur friends name is scott storch? don't know bout u but i find dat a lil bit wierd!
 04-22-2006, 06:18 PM         #1191
Storch Boi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 watto54 said:
i agree wit ya on da fisrt paragraph...But the p.s bit WOT THE fu*k ur friends name is scott storch? don't know bout u but i find dat a lil bit wierd!
lmaoo....... hahahahaha.... read that again. My friend 'called' Scott Storch. As in a form of communication. lmao....

 04-23-2006, 01:53 PM         #1192
kobiman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Truth - Best Of Both Hoodz (Freestyle) (Prod. By Scott Storch)

from what song is this beat ?



credits to dubcnn.com
 04-23-2006, 02:08 PM         #1193
tyrese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this beat is from the let me love you remix- mario ft jadajiss and ti
 10 years ago '06        #1194
Storchaveli 88 heat pts88
space
avatar space
space
$27,137 | Props total: 671 671
 Storch Boi said:
ANNOUNCEMENT #5

Because of the ridiculousness that has been occuring in this thread, I as a contributor and member, want to fully participate in a cause to get Prod or Skitzo to become MOD to facilitate this thread. It's getting ridiculous with all the guesses and "sounds like...." bullsh*t. That's why lately I haven't even been participating in this thread. Everytime I open it, its fu*ktard's saying possible this, possible that. I myself admit I did this a few times back, but I noticed how stupid it was. RESEARCH ON YOUR TRACKS!. Only post it if your almost 90% sure its authentic Storch or cannot find any source but are still positive. I know im only a member, but I really want SKitz or Prod to become admin. Anyone with me on this, say I. If needed we can make a e-petition and send it to the admin of the forum.

PS. on unrelated news, my friend who is a producer, called Scott Storch the other day and is working a deal to get Storch to listen to his beats. YOu'd never guess how he did it. Remember that Storch prank call?? For those of you that do, he slowly played the track, and by analyzing the waves of the dial tone, he was able to get the number. I was shocked.. Dude is a huge Storch fan, and he's currently in the lab cooking up a new production. I wish him the best.
Hahahaha....SICK stalker status. :wtf:
 04-24-2006, 10:35 PM         #1195
Storch Boi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Hahahaha....SICK stalker status. :wtf:
smh... dont act like u wouldnt do the same. and my friends actually pretty clever by doing that, something that u probably never even thought of. plus, if he even does get a deal or some sort of affiliation with Storch and his crew, i honestly wouldn't be laughing if i was u. :finger:
 10 years ago '06        #1196
Storchaveli 88 heat pts88
space
avatar space
space
$27,137 | Props total: 671 671
 Storch Boi said:
smh... dont act like u wouldnt do the same. and my friends actually pretty clever by doing that, something that u probably never even thought of. plus, if he even does get a deal or some sort of affiliation with Storch and his crew, i honestly wouldn't be laughing if i was u. :finger:
Whoa...someone's a little sensitive. And I didn't mean it as a jab, I just put myself in Scott's position for a few seconds and figured he would feel weird. You're st00pid enough to think that's an insult. "smh" And YES I did think about that but thought it was a bit too extreme for me. But you're right he would be lucky if he got a deal. In fact, I was thinking maybe you can tell ur friend to tell Scott about this forum (to see his loyal fans)...and who knows, we might get an autograph. Heh. :rasta:
 04-25-2006, 11:33 AM         #1197
peacer18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what you think about this
Bailey Ft. J.Valentine & B Legit - Ol' Schoolz[Scott Storch 2006]

h??p://rapidshare.de/files/18912937/Bailey_Ft._J.Valentine___B_Legit_-_Ol__Schoolz_Scott_Storch_2006_djayyo.mp3.html

is not my link when you give propzz go
 10 years ago '06        #1198
Storchaveli 88 heat pts88
space
avatar space
space
$27,137 | Props total: 671 671
 peacer18 said:
what you think about this
Bailey Ft. J.Valentine & B Legit - Ol' Schoolz[Scott Storch 2006]

h??p://rapidshare.de/files/18912937/Bailey_Ft._J.Valentine___B_Legit_-_Ol__Schoolz_Scott_Storch_2006_djayyo.mp3.html

is not my link when you give propzz go
"File not found"
 04-25-2006, 03:34 PM         #1199
gpower88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
"File not found"
 10 years ago '06        #1200
Storchaveli 88 heat pts88
space
avatar space
space
$27,137 | Props total: 671 671
 gpower88 said:
Thanks gpower...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
155 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
272 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
230 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 15
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside ‘True Memoirs of an International Assassin’ Trailer: How Is Kevin James..
26 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
93 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
46 comments
19 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy