[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 193
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 117
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '11        #11601
victormejia6 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$406 | Props total: 54 54
 lutownica1 said:
That's some crazy oldschool footage (scott timbo and justin)


Can we get the making of Cry me a river video
thanks 4 shared this but I was expecting something like this

[video - click to view]

 3 years ago '06        #11602
JD82 
space
space
space
$788 | Props total: 52 52
 lutownica1 said:
That's some crazy oldschool footage (scott timbo and justin)


Can we get the making of Cry me a river video
Video not available. Who downloaded it?
 3 years ago '11        #11603
victormejia6 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$406 | Props total: 54 54
I've never seen this

[video - click to view]

 3 years ago '07        #11604
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,331 | Props total: 65 65
I think this a rips that Trendsetter made :)
That's very creative freestyle from nox
 3 years ago '11        #11605
victormejia6 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$406 | Props total: 54 54
 lutownica1 said:
I think this a rips that Trendsetter made :)
That's very creative freestyle from nox
I know right! haha Storch was on the top
btw this sounds a lilttle bit Storchy

[video - click to view]

 3 years ago '07        #11606
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,331 | Props total: 65 65
No Storch on Game's album. Well, that a news

There's a slight chance that Storch was involved in:
3. THE GAME – Really feat. Yo Gotti, 2 Chainz, Soulja and TI-prod. by Mekanics
9. THE GAME – Cellphone featuring Dubb prod by Mekanics
14. THE GAME – Black on Black featuring Young Jeezy and Kevin Gates produced Mekanics

since he's been working a lot with Tec form Mekanics.
 3 years ago '10        #11607
Makaveli07 
space
avatar space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
 lutownica1 said:
No Storch on Game's album. Well, that a news

There's a slight chance that Storch was involved in:
3. THE GAME – Really feat. Yo Gotti, 2 Chainz, Soulja and TI-prod. by Mekanics
9. THE GAME – Cellphone featuring Dubb prod by Mekanics
14. THE GAME – Black on Black featuring Young Jeezy and Kevin Gates produced Mekanics

since he's been working a lot with Tec form Mekanics.
Scott Storch wasn't expected and announced on this project. He's announced on "The Documentary 2" that is supposed to be released in January
 09-06-2014, 04:31 AM         #11608
Symon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lutownica1 said:
No Storch on Game's album. Well, that a news

There's a slight chance that Storch was involved in:
3. THE GAME – Really feat. Yo Gotti, 2 Chainz, Soulja and TI-prod. by Mekanics
9. THE GAME – Cellphone featuring Dubb prod by Mekanics
14. THE GAME – Black on Black featuring Young Jeezy and Kevin Gates produced Mekanics

since he's been working a lot with Tec form Mekanics.
No Storch on it? Who's surprised? Ain't nobody gonna pick those simple sounding beats that have been made with 03'-soundkits...

In a recent interview Fat Joe alluded to it when he said that "ppl from 2014 want their stuff to sound like it's from 2014. You gotta switch it up in order to be successful."
 3 years ago '10        #11609
krst 
space
space
space
$133 | Props total: 22 22
Silena Murrell - Do It


[video - click to view]

 3 years ago '11        #11610
victormejia6 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$406 | Props total: 54 54
 krst said:
Silena Murrell - Do It

krst did it again!! btw this is from 2006, the same time they did Body Rock


Last edited by victormejia6; 09-08-2014 at 11:54 AM..
 3 years ago '06        #11611
JD82 
space
space
space
$788 | Props total: 52 52
Thanks Krst.

This Track is garbage tho.
 3 years ago '06        #11612
JD82 
space
space
space
$788 | Props total: 52 52
Lil Kim - Hard Core 2K13 (Release 11.09.2014)

Tracklist

1. Intro - A Minor Part 2
2. Real Sick ft. Jadakiss
3. Kimmy Blanco
4. Be Careful
5. Dead Gal Walking
6. Stadium Muzic ft. Yo Gotti
7. Whenever You See Me
8. Haterz
9. Crush On You Part 2
10. Work Da Pole
11. suicide ft. French Montana
12. Bad bi*ch ft. Miley Cyrus
13. Look Like Money


Storch?


Last edited by JD82; 09-10-2014 at 04:54 AM..
 3 years ago '11        #11613
victormejia6 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$406 | Props total: 54 54
 JD82 said:
Lil Kim - Hard Core 2K13 (Release 11.09.2014)

Tracklist

1. Intro - A Minor Part 2
2. Real Sick ft. Jadakiss
3. Kimmy Blanco
4. Be Careful
5. Dead Gal Walking
6. Stadium Muzic ft. Yo Gotti
7. Whenever You See Me
8. Haterz
9. Crush On You Part 2
10. Work Da Pole
11. suicide ft. French Montana
12. Bad bi*ch ft. Miley Cyrus
13. Look Like Money


Storch?
I don't think so
 3 years ago '14        #11614
Baba Storchy 
space
avatar space
space
$11 | Props total: 0 0
What up fellaz im new in this tread and a big fan of Mr.storch. Here is my Gift to ya the final version from the young cash track.

 3 years ago '10        #11615
krst 
space
space
space
$133 | Props total: 22 22
 Baba Storchy said:
What up fellaz im new in this tread and a big fan of Mr.storch. Here is my Gift to ya the final version from the young cash track.

welcome! and props for you!!!
 3 years ago '07        #11616
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,331 | Props total: 65 65
Damn thanks! Dunno how you got it be we want more!


I would love to hear the instrumental. Beat it fine, but the song mastering is terrible - it sounds like live concert version wih bad additional vocals.

Oh damn, now i see that i was officially released with no credits:


Oh one more info.
Now we officialy know how much you need to may to get exclusive rigth to SS song nowadays.
Remember "City on fire"?
21 City On Fire (Hook)(Collab w/ Scott Storch) 3:46 x - $10,000


Last edited by lutownica1; 09-14-2014 at 05:25 AM..
 3 years ago '10        #11617
Makaveli07 
space
avatar space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
 Baba Storchy said:
What up fellaz im new in this tread and a big fan of Mr.storch. Here is my Gift to ya the final version from the young cash track.

Nice find ! Welcome
 3 years ago '10        #11618
Makaveli07 
space
avatar space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
 lutownica1 said:
Damn thanks! Dunno how you got it be we want more!


I would love to hear the instrumental. Beat it fine, but the song mastering is terrible - it sounds like live concert version wih bad additional vocals.

Oh damn, now i see that i was officially released with no credits:


Oh one more info.
Now we officialy know how much you need to may to get exclusive rigth to SS song nowadays.
Remember "City on fire"?

Yes master/mixing Is trash.

Somebody may upload that soundclick mp3 version of "City On Fire" ? Not the YouTube ripped please

Thanks in advance
 3 years ago '07        #11619
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,331 | Props total: 65 65
Here's my gift:
Cee tension - leave it 2 cee (prod. by Scott Storch).
 3 years ago '14        #11620
storchavelli 
space
avatar space
space
$17 | Props total: 0 0
Someone has a track Paris Hilton - Are You With It (Snippet)?Please share)
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy