[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
124 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props
 3 years ago '10        #11561
Makaveli07 
space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
[quote=Makaveli07;29552813] I wish he gave this beat to Pusha-T

[/quote=Lutownica;29552811]Maybe he produced this beat during life session with this noname, so he couldn't tell "Well that's a hella banger, I can't give it to you cuz you're a fu*king loser"

Bad timing
 3 years ago '08        #11562
Storchaveli2oo8 
space
space
$181 | Props total: 0 0

MMG x Suzie Soprano Prod by Scott Storch
 3 years ago '07        #11563
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,276 | Props total: 26 26
damn that's more than terrible... Does he pay people to rap over this? I can make sh*t like this on my old Nokia 3310 tune composer....
 3 years ago '10        #11564
D TroY 
space
space
$509 | Props total: 1 1
Holy sh*t!

[video - click to view]

01-19-2014, 08:15 AM         #11565
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D TroY said:
Holy sh*t!
that's dope
 3 years ago '07        #11566
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
"Crack a Bottle" - produced by Scott Storch
I'm afraid there's only 1 Ep. Let's hope not.

Last edited by lutownica1; 01-19-2014 at 08:40 AM..
 3 years ago '09        #11567
storchfanboy 
space
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
also "me against the music" it's not him...
 3 years ago '06        #11568
JD82 
space
space
space
$727 | Props total: 20 20
Sorry guys but he worked with Gwen Stefani? The Reality Show was taped in 2009? It's been 5 years and NOTHING happended!
 3 years ago '08        #11569
tupacnasfan 46 heat pts46
space
space
$14,728 | Props total: 1121 1121
 JD82 said:
Sorry guys but he worked with Gwen Stefani? The Reality Show was taped in 2009? It's been 5 years and NOTHING happended!
Sadly his reality show did not get picked up.
 3 years ago '07        #11570
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
The made 1 episode which was 25-30 min long. Now they split it into several 5 min episodes and put it online. Oh and BTW

[video - click to view]

I love when they ask "What's your favourite Storch record?" and literalynoone can name ANY of his beats... Then they make a cut and we hear: Roots, Still dre, lean back and candy shop. ::

Funny thing. I think that StorchTV on youtube is managed by someone from SMG managemant, since they have unique materials like reality show etc... And they posted this beat, which i thought was fake but who knows... Maybe there's a way to contact them, give then info about this thread and get some exclusive invos instead...

[video - click to view]

Last edited by lutownica1; 01-20-2014 at 04:20 PM..
 3 years ago '06        #11571
JD82 
space
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
Sadly his reality show did not get picked up.
Obviously. I was talking about his so called "Comeback" we hear about since 2009.
 3 years ago '10        #11572
Makaveli07 
space
space
 lutownica1 said:
The made 1 episode which was 25-30 min long. Now they split it into several 5 min episodes and put it online. Oh and BTW

I love when they ask "What's your favourite Storch record?" and literalynoone can name ANY of his beats... Then they make a cut and we hear: Roots, Still dre, lean back and candy shop. ::

Funny thing. I think that StorchTV on youtube is managed by someone from SMG managemant, since they have unique materials like reality show etc... And they posted this beat, which i thought was fake but who knows... Maybe there's a way to contact them, give then info about this thread and get some exclusive invos instead...
No way..Just visit the channel and you'll notice the likes he added on vids "Cristiano Ronaldo" etc.. And that beat is surely not from him :). By the way it's fun how when i talked about pusha-t on this thread, less than a week later they linked to work together. Hasard is well made :)
 3 years ago '11        #11573
victormejia6 1 heat pts
space
space
$377 | Props total: 39 39
 lutownica1 said:

yeah men Storch TV is someone from SMG so this is confirmed

[video - click to view]

3 years ago '07        #11574
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhThjIkBx20xP80qoN1,5 month, Storch is def on this album.

Last edited by lutownica1; 01-25-2014 at 05:14 AM..
 3 years ago '09        #11575
storchfanboy 
space
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
How do you know?
 3 years ago '10        #11576
D TroY 
space
space
$509 | Props total: 1 1
 3 years ago '11        #11577
shutterbug 
space
space
space
$327 | Props total: 8 8
Omg.. Just now something happened that I'd like to share with y'all..

I just check out Scott's instagram page and I see this picture

So.. I am thinking.. Wow, this might be something he need. To give that track our beloved vintage Storch sound.

I went on checking the soundcloud link and started the song as I think you all will do after.. The first sound I heard went into a heavy disapointed feeling -_-

Instantly you hear it ain't about all that. This is so fu*king bad... Sorry to say, but true garbage. Perhaps I was too spoilt with the Vado and Meek Mill track that I considered it to be a hiphop track..

Anyway here is the link if y'all are interested

In my opinion he takes an L with this one, he better concentrate on his 'none' edm tracks.

Last edited by shutterbug; 02-04-2014 at 12:27 PM..
 3 years ago '07        #11578
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
^i think it's not him on the tracks. someone just making terrible remixes and credits them to him. He may push keys from time to time on this tracks, but someone else is involved in mixing. I even do not consider this tracks to my collection. Good advice - don't waste time listing them :-)
 3 years ago '06        #11579
JD82 
space
space
space
 lutownica1 said:
^i think it's not him on the tracks. someone just making terrible remixes and credits them to him. He may push keys from time to time on this tracks, but someone else is involved in mixing.
It is him. But these Tracks suck, i agree.
 3 years ago '10        #11580
Makaveli07 
space
space
Boi-1da.net: Are you also working with Scott Storch?

Pusha T: No, no, no. Because I was in Miami, yeah, everybody went crazy! I was in Miami and Scott was down there, and of course he’s such a talent [that] anybody who is of his caliber of music, I’m gonna see anyway. I went in there and got some stuff from him as well, and I’m going to toy with some ideas.

Boi-1da.net: Who else confirmed on the production list so far?

Pusha T: Nobody! I got beats from Nottz that are incredible…Nottz really comes through from me every time! So I got beats from him. You know, I haven’t seen Ye yet but we’ve been talking, and you know, he tells me he has things up his sleeve. It’s always good, man. Before I get to him, I try to have a good amount of like…demons in my drive so when I play them I can just look at him and be like “Man, now you gotta beat THIS.” I gotta be competitive.

Source :
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wasabi thot
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
200 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA This Nigga still can't produce a Son
136 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - ‘Scumbag’: Internet attacks Santorum for telling Dreamer to lea..
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 7 - Japanese Youth Have Found a Way To Marry a Person Without Dating
42 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
291 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside iPhones are catching fire, Apple responds
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy