[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 NFL RUMOR: Cam Newton's Benching on Sunday Night Actually Due to Strip Club In..
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 😍😍😍😍
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside The bible has 66 books, subtract your age, and add 50. Did you get you..
24 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Outlaw BIG Skye has passed away
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props
 4 years ago '09        #11001
storchfanboy 
space
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
It's old, from 2010.
serach in Google "Victoria Secret Party Trousdale"
or "victoria secret swim catalogue 15th anniversary party".

Last edited by storchfanboy; 11-24-2012 at 11:17 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #11002
shutterbug 
space
space
space
$327 | Props total: 8 8
Did everybody, including Storch, died..? I am remeniscing the times when this thread was poppin'. Seems like ages ago.. Does someone in here still have belief that Storch will make a 'comeback'?
 4 years ago '09        #11003
storchfanboy 
space
space
space
I do not (but hopefully he will return, This guy is so talented).
 4 years ago '11        #11004
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 36 36
 shutterbug said:
Did everybody, including Storch, died..? I am remeniscing the times when this thread was poppin'. Seems like ages ago.. Does someone in here still have belief that Storch will make a 'comeback'?

nah he's washed up and his sound is played out

creatively he aint gonna be coming up with any good sh*t, just slight altered remakes of his older beats

i cant even see another #1 hit from scott alone, his time is up, because now he will TRY to make a hit, and you cant do that
 4 years ago '09        #11005
Willehad 
space
space
space
$253 | Props total: 127 127
His era is over. I think he will never be the same, not even with that coke. He had some of the greatest sounds/eq in the history and now hes using some sh*tty low-end gear and is working with nonames... Sad

Last edited by Willehad; 12-01-2012 at 08:10 AM..
 4 years ago '10        #11006
Makaveli07 
space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
 Willehad said:
His era is over. I think he will never be the same, not even with that coke. He had some of the greatest sounds/eq in the history and now hes using some sh*tty low-end gear and is working with nonames... Sad
Exactly ! btw I seen on tumblr he has worked lately with dj quick and another artist, i always loved dj quick's music. I hope something good musically gonna see the light of the day with this collab.
 4 years ago '09        #11007
storchfanboy 
space
space
space
delete this.

Last edited by storchfanboy; 12-01-2012 at 12:25 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #11008
Mr.PS 
space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
Scott's brain is completely fried from doing hard drugs the past 7 years. Even though he enjoys a semi-lavish lifestyle in L.A he is still a nobody in the music business. He lost all the respect people had for him as a producer. Nowadays he is nothing more then a side show that posts the occasional video on YouTube. He hasn't been able to produce even a single song for a top name artist in the last 4 years. I love Scott and love his music, but I agree with what others here said. Hopefully at some point in his life he will get help for his addiction and return to his passion; music.
 4 years ago '09        #11009
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$713 | Props total: 4 4
 Mr.PS said:
I love Scott and love his music, but I agree with what others here said. Hopefully at some point in his life he will get help for his addiction and return to his passion; music.
Amen. It was always going to be a slow and steady climb for Scott, but I believe in him and his music. As long as he's healthy and focused, has the right team, works with the right artists, then he can't be stopped once the music starts coming in. Just pray that he makes the right decisions.

--

I know this is short, but at least it's something. I would have liked to hear this song. 2002 sh*t

[video - click to view]

11:11 & 13:30
 4 years ago '07        #11010
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,276 | Props total: 26 26
did in 11:11 they introducedsome random guy as Scott Storch?
 4 years ago '09        #11011
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$713 | Props total: 4 4
 lutownica1 said:
did in 11:11 they introducedsome random guy as Scott Storch?
Yeah lol, that's Kam Houff.

--

Trendsetter305 said:
I couldn't keep it "under" control and just pressed play... damn, Under Pressure is a f**king bomb, it's so dope and banging... Dr. Dre and Scott Storch just did it again... beat is really f**king HOT, clubs will go mad... s**t is classic and it's even unmastered/unfinished/incomplete/DJ and I luv that... I'm pretty sure that its final version waay better and I can't wait for the hook - Ester Dean just wrote it and I'm sure it's catchy as s**t
 Mr.PS said:
This s**t is almost as classic as Still D.R.E the beat is ridic! Straight banga!
I have a feeling Under Pressure was going to be the main song to boost Storchs career. Remember at that point the song dropped he was working with Usher, Gucci, Mary J Blige etc, and Beats by Dre was poppin like a mofu*ka. Had that song been released, Scott would have probably had a few major placements by now. Maybe the timing wasn't right
 4 years ago '07        #11012
Mr.PS 
space
space
 GrfxBeatz said:
Yeah lol, that's Kam Houff.

--

I have a feeling Under Pressure was going to be the main song to boost Storchs career. Remember at that point the song dropped he was working with Usher, Gucci, Mary J Blige etc, and Beats by Dre was poppin like a mofu*ka. Had that song been released, Scott would have probably had a few major placements by now. Maybe the timing wasn't right
Did Scott have anything to do with under pressure?
 4 years ago '07        #11013
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
Yes, he was the main producer of that. You can check ASCAP for credits, or TVT Publishing which i'm using recently (all tracks with links to buying them). The slightly modified instrumental was used in 2 commercials with Dre.
^Grfx is tottaly right. That was meant to be the cherry on top of his comeback. Gucci, Mary J, Usher + chart topping track.
The hype destroyed that track, too bad we will never hear full version.

We could remind all the big projects he was told to be involved (Lucky Luciano soundrack, Good live movie, 20/20 series, Reality show, sunglasses, Detox, Pepsi promo, Scott Storch presents CD, record label with SugeKnight, etc.).

We know how all that ends. I hope that we find some unreleased material sooner or later. Nothing new is going to be released - face it.

BTW. Kam Houff was workig on many tracks with Storch, so probably that's his production in the clip. Did you try "twitter+begging for track" option?
 4 years ago '11        #11014
victormejia6 1 heat pts
space
space
$377 | Props total: 39 39
I have 47 songs from Storch where Kam Houff was involved, and remember Kam Houff for this:
It was during the summer of 1994 when Kam met Scott Storch and Chuck Treece. Together, they formed a group called “Madd Crop.” The group was signed to RuffHouse/Columbia Records. The idea behind “Madd Crop” was to combine Hip-Hop, Soul and Pop. Such a combination was revolutionary at the time. Today, this type of synthesis of genres has become mainstream. But it was Kam’s group that was one of the first to try such a phenomena. The “Madd Crop” experience was just a preview for what was going to become of Kam’s music life.
 4 years ago '09        #11015
storchfanboy 
space
space
space
Can you give me the names of the 47 songs they did together? I think they did less.
 4 years ago '07        #11016
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
Surprise - he is alive:

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '09        #11017
storchfanboy 
space
space
space
He has a good car, it's a sign that he has money.
 4 years ago '11        #11018
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 36 36
 lutownica1 said:
Surprise - he is alive:

this video isnt recent

he's asking him about arnold, that is so old
 4 years ago '07        #11019
Mr.PS 
space
space
 lutownica1 said:
Surprise - he is alive:
That's over a year old...
 4 years ago '10        #11020
krst 
space
space
space
$124 | Props total: 8 8
@LAZEANDROYAL
A lot of new music coming with @MyCrazy_GF @ScottStorch @Tyga @Mann @BizzyBone and much more. Stay tuned
via Twitter
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Fabolous: I Gotta Put My Foot On A Few Rappers Necks!
69 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
253 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 12 Parties So Epic They Left A Mark On History
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Reason why jeremih got kicked out of the tour and possible going to get..
87 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Shia LaRap IS BACK AT IT..BARS are Just Ruthless
119 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Half Indian Half Puerto Rican All Fire
68 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazon About To Change The Game
208 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy