[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 137
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 136
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
124 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props
 4 years ago '11        #10961
victormejia6 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$377 | Props total: 39 39
 Willehad said:


05 - Down By The Bay

-----

The best tracks never getting released. Its a shame.
Storch produced that?

btw.. someone have "Zexxy" by Benzino? I've download the cd version but it's the short version (3:18) and I found the 3:46 version but the quality is low.. someone have the CDQ?


Last edited by victormejia6; 10-28-2012 at 09:42 PM..
 10-29-2012, 12:38 AM         #10962
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 victormejia6 said:
btw.. someone have "Zexxy" by Benzino? I've download the cd version but it's the short version (3:18) and I found the 3:46 version but the quality is low.. someone have the CDQ?
the one I have is 3:17 and 256 kbps
 4 years ago '11        #10963
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 36 36
 victormejia6 said:
Storch produced that?

btw.. someone have "Zexxy" by Benzino? I've download the cd version but it's the short version (3:18) and I found the 3:46 version but the quality is low.. someone have the CDQ?



properly tagged/cover art/3:46/256 kbs/cdq




also have return of the nemeziz in good quality sounds amazing cuz i always had a sh*tty lq version of it




sidenote: there is one person scott has never worked with and im surprised he hadn't worked with... Alicia Keys


Last edited by Mr X; 10-29-2012 at 04:03 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #10964
victormejia6 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$377 | Props total: 39 39
 Mr X said:


properly tagged/cover art/3:46/256 kbs/cdq




also have return of the nemeziz in good quality sounds amazing cuz i always had a sh*tty lq version of it




sidenote: there is one person scott has never worked with and im surprised he hadn't worked with... Alicia Keys
thanks men but the version I had sounds better but I can't find it
 4 years ago '09        #10965
storchfanboy 
space
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
I love this song:


[video - click to view]


It's from 2007, there is no songs at that level.
there's Nothing like the songs of 2006 and 2007..

I have many more examples, for example in "party r&b volume 4".
 4 years ago '10        #10966
Playa4Life 
space
space
space
$8 | Props total: 6 6
 Mr X said:
fu*k i deleted it on accident



can anyone upload Timati - Club
Here you go son but from what I know that's not Storch's production

 4 years ago '11        #10967
shutterbug 
space
space
space
$327 | Props total: 8 8
@Mr.X, Could you post a download link to that Nemesis track that you have (good quality) I liked the song but only had the low quality -_-

Much thanks in advance homie!

By the way, how did y'all feel about the Fats Fundlow tracks, I really loved them and liked to hear him rapping on Storch tracks. I am currently trying to find him on twitter to reach out to him whether he have other tracks produced by Storch that we weren't awared of. The same counts for the tracks of Frank Lee White and Hawks. I know they arent big a.ss rappers, but I really like tracks they were on.
 4 years ago '11        #10968
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 36 36
 shutterbug said:
@Mr.X, Could you post a download link to that Nemesis track that you have (good quality) I liked the song but only had the low quality -_-

Much thanks in advance homie!

By the way, how did y'all feel about the Fats Fundlow tracks, I really loved them and liked to hear him rapping on Storch tracks. I am currently trying to find him on twitter to reach out to him whether he have other tracks produced by Storch that we weren't awared of. The same counts for the tracks of Frank Lee White and Hawks. I know they arent big a.ss rappers, but I really like tracks they were on.


 4 years ago '09        #10969
storchfanboy 
space
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
As I told you, no storch on Christina's album.

)
 4 years ago '10        #10970
Makaveli07 
space
avatar space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
 storchfanboy said:
As I told you, no storch on Christina's album.

)
I told this months and months ago, and if it was not just with all the bad news and the fact that he didn't released something with a major artist since "Boom" which was a flop, just take a look at his ASCAP. He didn't add a track for almost 2 years, which mean he's not active.
 4 years ago '07        #10971
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,276 | Props total: 26 26
 4 years ago '10        #10972
Makaveli07 
space
avatar space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
 lutownica1 said:
Cool, that's the guy from "I Need A Dollar" hope it leads with something intersting because we seen so many pics,video of Storch in the studio with artist that didn't lead to a single track we could hear. So it's is real Instagram or someone from here that run it ?
 4 years ago '09        #10973
storchfanboy 
space
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
I love this song. It's from 2007. Now compare that to the songs of today..


[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]

 4 years ago '06        #10974
JD82 
space
space
space
$727 | Props total: 20 20
 storchfanboy said:
I love this song. It's from 2007. Now compare that to the songs of today..



Are you fu*king stupid? Stop posting non Storch tracks!
 4 years ago '11        #10976
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 36 36



nice


now i wanna hear some new music
 4 years ago '07        #10977
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,276 | Props total: 26 26
Who's on photos, when and where the were taken?
 4 years ago '11        #10978
victormejia6 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$377 | Props total: 39 39
 lutownica1 said:
Who's on photos, when and where the were taken?
Kaipo Kapua and it was taken in LA


Last edited by victormejia6; 11-13-2012 at 12:28 PM..
 4 years ago '09        #10979
Willehad 
space
space
space
$253 | Props total: 127 127
 victormejia6 said:
Kaipo Kapua and it was taken in LA
Nice!

Here's another one:

[pic - click to view]



"In the studio with Scott Storch"
 4 years ago '08        #10980
tupacnasfan 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$14,728 | Props total: 1121 1121
Hope scott storch returns to miami.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Wasabi thot
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
J Prince really think he a godfather
200 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
NBA This Nigga still can't produce a Son
136 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Dec 7 - ‘Scumbag’: Internet attacks Santorum for telling Dreamer to lea..
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Dec 7 - Japanese Youth Have Found a Way To Marry a Person Without Dating
42 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
is there any bigger simp in film history?
291 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside iPhones are catching fire, Apple responds
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy