[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Presidential Debate: Trump vs Clinton [LIVE Stream + Discussi..
1850 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
205 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
MLB Saddest homerun you may ever see. Dee Gordon hits 1st homerun (RIP Jose F..
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Zesty CB Jalen Ramsey forces a INT, and lays 2 players out
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #10901
shutterbug 
space
space
space
$326 | Props total: 0 0
I just thought of one thing.
Maybe we would try to get the full version of Party Party - by reed dollaz.

Every member of the forum would write a message on facebook, twitter etc.?
That's the only way i think we would make em think that somebody cares about their rap...
What do you think?
Hahaha.. You are right. Let's harass this S.O.B., I am on it. (Never heard a snippet of it though..) Do you have it?
 4 years ago '11        #10902
shutterbug 
space
space
space
Scott Storch -- Wanted By Cops in Florida ... Over Baby Mama Money | TMZ.com
Whaaat?!?! Damn... You might be thinking dude has learned his lesson already.. When this drama will stop and he will focus himself again on making good music like he always did. Surround himself with 'good' people. On the other hand, Rap/Hip Hop is going through a rough fase where almost every song is wack I.M.O.. Dance music is dominating, who would have ever thought all of those rappers would appear on these dance songs..

To me it's stange also that Bishop Lamont never became 'hot' and popular. I truly love the songs he made with Storch.

I also tried numerous times to have Frank Anthony leak the other two full Storch tracks but ended up with nothing.

Perhap you should ask him this as well @Lutownica.
 4 years ago '11        #10903
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,103 | Props total: 29 29
Scott Storch is officially a wanted man -- a Florida court has ordered the legendary hip-hop producer to be arrested immediately for failing to pay over $20,000 in child support and other bills ... TMZ has learned.

According to court docs, Storch has failed to cough up $28,300 to his baby mama as ordered by the court -- then failed to appear in court to explain himself.

Following the missed court date, a judge issued an arrest order, directing cops to nab Storch asap and bring him to court.

Fun Fact -- Storch can make it all go away if he coughs up the $28,300 he allegedly owes.

Scott also has problems on the West Coast -- we've learned the Beverly Hills Hotel filed a police report this week, claiming the producer skipped out on a $4,000 bill ... and now cops are hoping for a chat. They even reached out to Bradford Cohen -- Stroch's former lawyer-- hoping to find him.

Calls to Storch's people were not returned.

Read more:

what the fu*k is scott doing? where the hell is he?

damn sh*ts not going good

Last edited by Mr X; 10-14-2012 at 01:31 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #10904
victormejia6 1 heat pts
space
space
$364 | Props total: 34 34
 shutterbug said:
Whaaat?!?! Damn... You might be thinking dude has learned his lesson already.. When this drama will stop and he will focus himself again on making good music like he always did. Surround himself with 'good' people. On the other hand, Rap/Hip Hop is going through a rough fase where almost every song is wack I.M.O.. Dance music is dominating, who would have ever thought all of those rappers would appear on these dance songs..

To me it's stange also that Bishop Lamont never became 'hot' and popular. I truly love the songs he made with Storch.

I also tried numerous times to have Frank Anthony leak the other two full Storch tracks but ended up with nothing.

Perhap you should ask him this as well @Lutownica.
I'm totally agree with you, today is dancing or nothing Jim Jonsin, Red One, StarGate & Rico Love songs are dominating the charts.. Lil Jon, Scott Storch, Timbaland & The Neptunes era is old that's why Lil Jon is now with Steve Aoki doing electro songs, Neptunes still producing but very very little, Timbo can't comeback and Storch with bad contacs :/..
Bishop Lamont joints are the sh*t! At least that joints were released in his mixtape and Frank Anthony told me via twitter that eventually he will release the songs, but in a long time :/

BTW.. someone is winning something from Storch

Last edited by victormejia6; 10-14-2012 at 02:13 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #10905
victormejia6 1 heat pts
space
space
 lutownica1 said:
I just thought of one thing.
Maybe we would try to get the full version of Party Party - by reed dollaz.

Every member of the forum would write a message on facebook, twitter etc.?
That's the only way i think we would make em think that somebody cares about their rap...
What do you think?
Here it is his twitter.. let's try to make petition
 4 years ago '07        #10906
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,266 | Props total: 20 20
Yeah, like one person a day or smth. I don't have twitter so i will use facebook.
Let's try it.

We will prop (if possible) everyone that will paste the sent message here.

For the peaple that missed the snip:

[video - click to view]

BTW. All the news that you've posted above... Damn... just... Just ignore that. It's so fucnking unbelievable that it's better to ignore the reality.

Last edited by lutownica1; 10-14-2012 at 02:49 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #10907
shutterbug 
space
space
space
@Lutownica, thanks for posting the snippet. I've send Reed Dollaz a tweet.

@lfabet

@RealReedDollaz I am truly curious hearing the full version of your song 'Party Party', did you leaked that track, or could you? #respect
 4 years ago '11        #10908
shutterbug 
space
space
space
@victormejia6, I am glad I'm not the only one thinking those Bishop/Storch songs were the sh*t.

I'm totally agree with you, today is dancing or nothing Jim Jonsin, Red One, StarGate & Rico Love songs are dominating the charts.. Lil Jon, Scott Storch, Timbaland & The Neptunes era is old that's why Lil Jon is now with Steve Aoki doing electro songs, Neptunes still producing but very very little, Timbo can't comeback and Storch with bad contacs :/..
Bishop Lamont joints are the sh*t! At least that joints were released in his mixtape and Frank Anthony told me via twitter that eventually he will release the songs, but in a long time :/
Yea.. Dude is being quite annoying.. I also had a convo with him before and was told the same thing. I followed him on twitter a while, but he kept trying to create a buzz for his album by releasing the mixtape 'sixty8 comeback'.. But was too annoying, him trying to get attention asking everyday if somebody was waiting for it.. I guess the album won't be released soon, if it ever will be released..

Last edited by shutterbug; 10-15-2012 at 02:17 AM..
 4 years ago '11        #10909
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
such a shame all these wack a.ss no name artists get the good beats

and i love those bishop lamont songs too

i bang scott beats every day

got everything tagged properly in my itunes, i spend too much damn time in itunes lol

if anyone needs cover arts or anything for scotts songs let me know cuz i've edited lots of covers and sh*t like that just to make it look good for me lol and im willing to share

Last edited by Mr X; 10-14-2012 at 03:49 PM..
 10-14-2012, 09:21 PM         #10910
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JD82 said:
here we go again
 4 years ago '11        #10911
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
sucks how when we hear news about scott its some bullsh*t that makes him look bad to people that are unfamiliar with him
 4 years ago '11        #10912
shutterbug 
space
space
space
such a shame all these wack a.ss no name artists get the good beats

and i love those bishop lamont songs too

i bang scott beats every day

got everything tagged properly in my itunes, i spend too much damn time in itunes lol

if anyone needs cover arts or anything for scotts songs let me know cuz i've edited lots of covers and sh*t like that just to make it look good for me lol and im willing to share
Same here my man. It's kind of you that you are willing to share your songs/covers (hard work). I also share your opinion about how Scott is known nowadays by 'other people'. It's so hard to imagine that somebody with his talent/work is now on the bottom of the foodchain..

I've also send Jawan Harris a tweet asking for this 'Be mine' song. Perhaps you should tweet him also @Victormeija6
 4 years ago '07        #10913
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,266 | Props total: 20 20
Props for tweeting. Perhaps there's a chance to get some nice beats. But still more people need to write to this c*cksuckers
 10-15-2012, 08:49 AM         #10914
killero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bury those c*ckroaches!
 10-15-2012, 11:12 AM         #10915
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr X said:
sucks how when we hear news about scott its some bullsh*t that makes him look bad to people that are unfamiliar with him
how do you know he's good? as far as I know and I know it directly from the people who are/were close to him, he's definitely a piece of sh!t
he was incredible musician but it doesn't make him a good person
 4 years ago '11        #10916
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Trendsetter305 said:
how do you know he's good? as far as I know and I know it directly from the people who are/were close to him, he's definitely a piece of sh!t
he was incredible musician but it doesn't make him a good person

from all of the videos i've see of the paparazzis catching him out and about he seems like a really cool dude

you must have not seem them if you think he's a piece of sh*t

and who that was close to him said bad things about him? NOTE he was/still is on drugs smh
 4 years ago '11        #10917
victormejia6 1 heat pts
space
space
 lutownica1 said:
It's all about finding something interesting.
Remember track for pus*y cat dolls - Out tonight written by Scott and Static Major?
Early demo by Static was leaked some time ago.
I have found alternate version.

Static Major ft. Karma - out tonight (remixed)
Feel free to download

more form Scott and Static and Timbo:
Playa - Wrong Side Of The Bed (can't find HQ in the net, i'm counting on you)
alternate version
Outsiderz 4 Life - Wrong Side of the Bed

confirmation from one of the crew

Btw. Trendestter please remove Paris Hilton - little Daddy's girl from unreleased tracks. I hace posted info few pages ago that this wasn't SS production.

UPDATE- READ THIS
I was also thinking about the special edition of Stacee Adamz - My Backyard
Static Major ft. Karma - out tonight (remixed) is just that, a remix, Isn't a Storch production and how do you know about the Wrong Side of the Bed? I'm agree with you it sounds a Storch production but where you read about that? Let me know and I give you the Playa's version and I think Storch produced "My Life Gain" & "One Shot k!ll" in Stacee Adamz album
 4 years ago '11        #10918
shutterbug 
space
space
space
I have a question, does somebody here have some rare Storch tracks? Ones that are not posted before

If so, could you please upload them or send me a download link. I would really like hearing them.

Much thanks in advance!
 4 years ago '11        #10919
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space

[video - click to view]

This track needs to be released or at least the beat does

god damn fu*king crazy how did they not release that? idiots smh

anyone know if there's someone we could contact? i'll seriously pay a little money for that
 4 years ago '11        #10920
shutterbug 
space
space
space
This track needs to be released or at least the beat does

god damn fu*king crazy how did they not release that? idiots smh

anyone know if there's someone we could contact? i'll seriously pay a little money for that
Co-sign on that homie.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
65 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
125 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
62 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
110 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
243 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
154 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy