[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
Video inside DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME [FILM ANTICIPATION / DISCUSSION THREAD] :owlc..
186 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #10541
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,103 | Props total: 29 29
daddy yankee was blessed by scott

all 3 of those tracks he produced for him are fu*kin BANGERS
 5 years ago '09        #10542
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$712 | Props total: 1 1
 Mr X said:
daddy yankee was blessed by scott

all 3 of those tracks he produced for him are fu*kin BANGERS
+1 ..

This isn't a Storch beat, but it's a pure fu*king summer banger

[video - click to view]

-

I agree with my friend Lutownica when he says we should create another thread with bangers. Our ears are all adapted to the Storch sound and it would be great if we could all share Storch style bangers together.
 5 years ago '06        #10543
JD82 
space
space
space
$713 | Props total: 3 3
I recently got the Promo Single for Tyrese feat. Method Man - Get It In including the Instrumental. That beat still sounds pretty dope. For those who want it:
 5 years ago '10        #10544
D TroY 
space
space
$509 | Props total: 1 1
 JD82 said:
I recently got the Promo Single for Tyrese feat. Method Man - Get It In including the Instrumental. That beat still sounds pretty dope. For those who want it:
nice find bro!
props!
 5 years ago '11        #10545
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
 GrfxBeatz said:
+1 ..

This isn't a Storch beat, but it's a pure fu*king summer banger

-

I agree with my friend Lutownica when he says we should create another thread with bangers. Our ears are all adapted to the Storch sound and it would be great if we could all share Storch style bangers together.

lets do it

also

No. Title Writer(s) Producer(s) Length
1. "Jefe" Raymond Ayala, Leo Vazquez Diaz Brothers 3:57
2. "En Sus Marcas Listos Fuera" Ayala, Vazquez Tainy, Musicólogo, Menes 3:26
3. "Cambio" Ayala Scott Storch 3:11
4. "Fuera de Control" Ayala Luny Tunes, Tainy 3:03
5. "Impacto" Ayala Scott Storch, Tainy 3:05
6. "Ella Me Levantó" Ayala Mr. G., Nely, Tainy 3:29
7. "A Lo Clásico" Ayala, Vazquez, Jose Torres Scott Storch, Nely, Tainy 3:55
8. "Bring It On" (featuring Akon) Ayala, Thiam Aliaune, Frederick Tipton Akon 3:43
9. "Who's Your Daddy?" Ayala, William Adams will.i.am 3:44
10. "El Celular" Ayala, Vazquez Nely 2:32
11. "Ven Dámelo" Ayala, Torres, Vazquez Nely, Tainy 3:36
12. "Papi Lover" (featuring Nicole Scherzinger) Ayala, Nicole Scherzinger, Kara DioGuardi Just Blaze, Echo & Diesel 3:41
13. "Qué Pasó!" Ayala, Jason Boyd Scott Storch 4:12
14. "Mensaje de Estado" Ayala Mr. Collipark, Los Vegaz 4:06
15. "Tensión" (feauring Héctor "El Father") Ayala, Vazquez Nely 3:21
16. "Soy Lo Que Soy" Ayala, Vazquez Nely 4:11
17. "Coraza Divina" Ayala Egy Rodriguez 3:55
18. "Plane to PR" (featuring will.i.am) Ayala, Adams will.i.am 4:08
19. "Me Quedaría" Ayala Humby 4:20
20. "Todos Quieren a Raymond" Ayala Egy Rodriguez 4:41
21. "Impacto (Remix)" (featuring Fergie) Ayala, Adams, Stacy Ferguson Scott Storch, Tainy 3:27

scott produced cambio too?
 5 years ago '11        #10546
victormejia6 1 heat pts
space
space
$364 | Props total: 34 34
no, he isn't, Santana & Tainy produced that
 5 years ago '11        #10547
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #10548
victormejia6 1 heat pts
space
space
somebody have the lyrics of "Let's Get Away" by Kieran? a long time ago that I have been looking
 4 years ago '07        #10549
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,266 | Props total: 20 20
Just listen to 0:05 to 0:09... Ohh my god, if we could just get all this unreleased beats one day...

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #10550
Makaveli07 
space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
 lutownica1 said:
Just listen to 0:05 to 0:09... Ohh my god, if we could just get all this unreleased beats one day...
That would be awesome, i thought the same lately...but i guess we could never have them unfortunately. Btw there is this video where we can see him working with Paris Hilton and he's playing her some hot stuff, that never seen the light of the day. The Mil put the video a while ago on "Storchfans.com" but i can't find it anymore...
 4 years ago '09        #10551
storchfanboy 
space
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
Good news guys:

Aguilera said:
It's quality not quantity
I'm sure it's because of Storch ..
 4 years ago '11        #10552
victormejia6 1 heat pts
space
space
 lutownica1 said:
sh*t's Craaaaazy! as NORE joint or Push It (the song Kelis used in Ford commercial)

Btw.. I recently contacted with one guy who have the discography of Madd Crop (the first group where Storch played) and I asked him if he could upload it and after several weeks he replied this:

I'm sorry but I don't own the distribution rights to this music. Sony still owns it and invested hundreds of thousands of $ into the production. I do not want to open myself up to a lawsuit from Sony or anyone else. It's a shame the world did not get to hear this album but they would not have been ready for it anyway. Way ahead of its time.

and I contacted Sindy Rush too, she have the Storch joints but she replied me this:
Cant release them without his permission.. I wish I could, as a professional artist it would be against my work to show them. I wish I could.. There lawyers involved and contracts, is more complicated than it looks.

Damn what a shame! and I found this a long time a go please help me to find them:
"Always gonna be about me" - Unknown Artist
"20 inch wires" - Unknown Artist (2006)
"We got you" - Unknown Artist (2006)
"Never gonna do it" - Unknown Artist (1993)
"Keep the Buddah lit" - Unknown Artist (1993)
"3 hours" - Unknown Artist (1993)
"Back to the b00ty" - Unknown Artist (1993)
Brasco - Coming over (Feat. Sean Garret)
all produced by Scott Storch
 4 years ago '09        #10553
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$712 | Props total: 1 1
 victormejia6 said:
sh*t's Craaaaazy! as NORE joint or Push It (the song Kelis used in Ford commercial)

Btw.. I recently contacted with one guy who have the discography of Madd Crop (the first group where Storch played) and I asked him if he could upload it and after several weeks he replied this:

I'm sorry but I don't own the distribution rights to this music. Sony still owns it and invested hundreds of thousands of $ into the production. I do not want to open myself up to a lawsuit from Sony or anyone else. It's a shame the world did not get to hear this album but they would not have been ready for it anyway. Way ahead of its time.
That album is 20 fu*king years old. Is he stupid?

Tell him we live in a world of leaked songs/albums every single day, and I'm sure a UNRELEASED ALBUM 1993 from an unknown band won't k!ll him
 4 years ago '07        #10554
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
I think that all this f*gs simply don't have a copy of their own songs. Nore, Yg, Nox, Sindy Rush, Mams and his idiot r*per Stell bill or smth like that etc.. All of them recorded over the beat, but didn't get the copy of it. The only way of getting something is contacting Jack Stump, which was over 2 year as an intern, and got contact with Scott.

Props for victormejia6 for any work.
We have to face the facts - the only music that we can get, is the unreleased tracks, or snippets. It's pure fanwork now, and a serious effort.
Hope the we can get somethig...

UpDATE:
I've just contacted Jack Stump privately, will see what he responds.

Last edited by lutownica1; 03-30-2012 at 02:28 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #10555
D TroY 
space
space
$509 | Props total: 1 1
Jack Stump?:laughing0: C'mon man!
This guy has never been Storch's intern... A year ago, I watched as he twitted with the fake Storch's account @ScottStorch305... He tweet like they are now hang out together in Miami, while Storch has long lived in LA...
 4 years ago '07        #10556
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
So i've been punked? :) well, so i'm hopeless.

It's still bunch of loosers, taking advantage of SS money:

UPDATE:
New Storch production... But it's from Steve, his son :)

What's interesting:
yo @RealSteveStorch how is your pops doing man tru fan! Hope you and the family is well!
Steve Storch ‏ @RealSteveStorch
@Hawd_Work no clue. probably snorting lines like a fu*king idiot. I hope that n*gga gets help cuz he's too talented to be doing that sh*t.

Last edited by lutownica1; 03-31-2012 at 10:23 AM..
 4 years ago '09        #10557
storchfanboy 
space
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
i like Scott Storch more. Is Steve could play the piano like Storch? How old is he? I know Storch has a chld born in 2006.

Guys Check this out:

I hope Storch involved, because if he did.. Hit.

And something else:
Aaron Fishbein on the guitar (he played guitar in many songs by Storch)

[video - click to view]

Remaking a Brothers Johnson song for the Quincy Jones tribute album: “I was working with Scott Storch and we got the call to do a version of a tune that Quincy had produced for the Brothers. We were all stressed while I studied every nook and cranny of that song. As it turned out, it was all about the bass and guitars. I got a drumbeat to work with and I did my thing. Scott got a call from Quincy the next day and almost fell out of his chair. Quincy thought he had gone out and got the Brothers Johnson to play on the track!”

Anyone know what song aaron mean? How can i hear the song?

Last edited by storchfanboy; 04-01-2012 at 08:37 AM..
 4 years ago '11        #10558
victormejia6 1 heat pts
space
space

Anyone know what song aaron mean? How can i hear the song?
Here it is!

[video - click to view]

Aaron Fishbein on Scott Storch
You’ve got many projects you’re involved in, but do you have a particular focus?
The main thing I’m doing right now is working with [producer] Scott Storch. I used to come and play guitars for him here and there, starting with the Christina Aguilera album. I met Scott in Los Angeles about four years ago. I was working at Enterprise Studios in Burbank, met Scott, and we kind of hit it off. I played some guitar for Pink, and then I wound up doing the Christina Aguilera album with them. We just stayed in touch and did a lot of stuff with him in the meantime. On Beyonce’s album, I played on the singles "Naughty Girl” and "Me, Myself, and I”.

It used to be where if Scott needed guitars on something, he would give me a call. But this past year, he just said, "Hey why don’t you come be part of the team here, because everything is blowing up now.” I’m now working at the Hit Factory in Miami full-time.

What is it like working with Scott Storch?
I wouldn’t be working that closely with him if I didn’t have so much respect for him. He’s a true musician; he used to play keyboard in The Roots. A lot of times when we’re working, he’ll get a basic track going, and the two of us will actually jam on it. It almost feels like a band. He can do really simple k!ller hip hop track like 50 Cent "Candy Shop”, but he can also do really musical stuff where there’s a lot of chords and a lot of live organic playing.

Sometimes on a track, he’ll play on a real clavichord, and I’ll play a real bass and guitars. He might program the basic drums, but almost everything else is played live. He’s not sequencing the bass line, the keyboard parts, or the string parts. He’s actually just playing it straight into Pro Tools.

I’ve always been into a combination of the programmed and the organic. I’ve always been into that. One of the coolest things about playing guitar and bass with Scott is I really get to pull out a lot of styles. I’ve been playing guitar for so long. I have so many influences. You might think that since we’re working on R&B and hip hop stuff, I must be just playing funk all the time. But we just did a remix of that Jessica Simpson single, "These Boots Are Made For Walking.” I played country slide guitar on it. We also did a pure rock song with Twista, the rapper. We actually got a Marshall amp, we mic-ed it up and got a classic rock song. It’s a big chunky rock song, and I just get to rip on it.

Last edited by victormejia6; 04-01-2012 at 11:58 AM..
 4 years ago '11        #10559
shutterbug 
space
space
space
$326 | Props total: 0 0
New Storch production... But it's from Steve, his son
Wow.. Those tracks are straight garbage

Too bad he ain't got the talent from his father.
 4 years ago '09        #10560
PB Wheel Abuser 
space
space
$339 | Props total: 2 2
 shutterbug said:
wow.. Those tracks are straight garbage

too bad he ain't got the talent from his father.
+11111.. ∞
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
84 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
192 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
41 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
69 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 24 - Trump threatens to bring Bill's past sidepiece to the debate ..
39 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside John Carpenter Sh*ts on Rob Zombie and His Halloween Remake
50 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy