[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 107
Article inside BitConnect shutdown ponzi scheme.
71 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Dominican Papi Ugly God is winning
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Damn! @Ari Gold He Got Himself A PAWG
111 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Video inside 🔥Mysonne "Set Trips" On Tekashi69 In New Freestyle🔥 ..
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

 6 years ago '09        #10441
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$723 | Props total: 17 17
Dr Dres artists first single in 2001: Xzibit:

[video - click to view]


And NOW? Dr Dres artists first single:

[video - click to view]


Dre, you NEED Storch
 6 years ago '07        #10442
Mr.PS 
space
avatar space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
Scott Storch is done, plain and simple. This guy is a hardcore cocaine addict that destroyed his life close to 6 years ago. He isn't coming back. He has alienated himself from his family, and most importantly from his career.

Look at this guy, who is he around? Raul? Some broke a.ss bum that was some kind of hanger on for Terror Squad? What does Scott do? He is seen driving around in leased cars and at nightclubs with trashy women. He just got caught with cocaine again in February in Las Vegas of all cities. This guy is morally bankrupt and will never change. From the stories that were told about him, it doesn't sound like this is all recent or during his so called "downfall". He has always been unreliable and reckless.

He has no respect for himself, his craft, or the money he once had or currently still has from royalties. It's really sad, but it's the reality. Scott Storch is another victim of poor decisions, too much success too fast, and poor upbringing that resulted in lack of direction later in life. His amazing talents and former fame are now a distant memory to not only us, but to himself.


Last edited by Mr.PS; 04-02-2012 at 03:40 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #10443
storchfanboy 
space
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
Relax man. You talk about him like he was dead. He is still alive ....

The Kendrick Lamar song was produced by Scoop DeVille.

You can tell that the song was not produced by Dre. Is bad.
 6 years ago '07        #10444
Mr.PS 
space
avatar space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
 storchfanboy said:
Relax man. You talk about him like he was dead. He is still alive ....

The Kendrick Lamar song was produced by Scoop DeVille.

You can tell that the song was not produced by Dre. Is bad.
You obviously have trouble with reading comprehension. The point of my post was to bring to light how much of an imbecile this guy is. He does not deserve to be followed or idolized. He's a complete and utter loser at this point; an industry side-show. This thread used to be great and I used to check it frequently because fresh bangers were a constant back in 2004-2006. Since then this thread has been nothing but speculation and hope.
 6 years ago '11        #10445
victormejia6 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$406 | Props total: 54 54
 GrfxBeatz said:
Dr Dres artists first single in 2001: Xzibit:


And NOW? Dr Dres artists first single:


Dre, you NEED Storch
Obviously! damn sometimes It's not for Storch but it's from his manager or the discography who make the final decision about which song could make the final cut.
 6 years ago '09        #10446
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$723 | Props total: 17 17
 Mr.PS said:
Scott Storch is done, plain and simple. This guy is a hardcore cocaine addict that destroyed his life close to 6 years ago. He isn't coming back. He has alienated himself from his family, and most importantly from his career.

Look at this guy, who is he around? Raul? Some broke a.ss bum that was some kind of hanger on for Terror Squad? What does Scott do? He is seen driving around in leased cars and at nightclubs with trashy women. He just got caught with cocaine again in February in Las Vegas of all cities. This guy is morally bankrupt and will never change. From the stories that were told about him, it doesn't sound like this is all recent or during his so called "downfall". He has always been unreliable and reckless.

He has no respect for himself, his craft, or the money he once had or currently still has from royalties. It's really sad, but it's the reality. Scott Storch is another victim of poor decisions, too much success too fast, and poor upbringing that resulted in lack of direction later in life. His amazing talents and former fame are now a distant memory to not only us, but to himself.
As much as I hate to agree, you're right.

Storch is on the front page of TMZ again:



I'm pretty much speechless
 6 years ago '11        #10447
victormejia6 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$406 | Props total: 54 54
 GrfxBeatz said:
As much as I hate to agree, you're right.

Storch is on the front page of TMZ again:



I'm pretty much speechless
I'm pretty much speechless too! :banghead:
 6 years ago '07        #10448
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,339 | Props total: 76 76
:wtf: just give her that unreleased tracks moron.
 04-04-2012, 02:22 AM         #10449
Trendsetter305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Storch agreed to produce 6 songs in exchange for $45,000

inb4 Storch launches Soundclick page with $25 "leasing"
 6 years ago '09        #10450
storchfanboy 
space
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
Where? You can get the link?
Did you mean this:
 6 years ago '10        #10451
D TroY 
space
avatar space
space
$514 | Props total: 7 7
 storchfanboy said:
Where? You can get the link?
Did you mean this:

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #10452
storchfanboy 
space
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
What this picture mean?
 6 years ago '09        #10453
BenDaMan 
space
avatar space
space
$277 | Props total: 0 0
somethin like
 6 years ago '10        #10454
Makaveli07 
space
avatar space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
I don't know if it's been already posted before so : !
 6 years ago '09        #10455
storchfanboy 
space
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
Christina Aguilera Promises "Amazing" Album In 2012:
 6 years ago '10        #10456
Makaveli07 
space
avatar space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
If Scott Storch got one track on the final cut he'll be lucky !! maybe i'm wrong..
 6 years ago '11        #10457
victormejia6 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$406 | Props total: 54 54
 Makaveli07 said:
If Scott Storch got one track on the final cut he'll be lucky !! maybe i'm wrong..
Stripped was amazing I hope Storch got at least 2 joints.. This track always Pump me up in the gym

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #10458
storchfanboy 
space
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
I think he will be there. She also says it's a great album in my opinion because of storch.
I'm sure if they were working together in 2005 or 2006 then his songs have entered the album.

P.S.: I do not like "Get Up".
 6 years ago '11        #10459
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 261 261
 storchfanboy said:
P.S.: I do not like "Get Up".



something is seriously wrong with you
 6 years ago '09        #10460
storchfanboy 
space
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]


It sounds like a Storch production. If you search in Google, that also labeled as storch.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
NFL Tommy the G.O.A.T Brady responds to little boy ramsey
87 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside What was the best thing you bought from a crackhead for the low?
193 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside meanwhile neighborhood pools in china
39 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
NBA Shaq reacts to son not making McDonald’s all American team
144 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Shad Moss Is DEAD, BOW WOW IS BACK WITH A SMASH COMEBACK HIT & TWITTER..
123 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside BIg Bank DTE ATL party was past Insane. $350,000 dopeboy party!
94 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Baccshots would be crazy.
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Illegal immigrant who killed 2 cops turns up in court
20 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy