[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sean Kingston Files 900K Dollar Lawsuit After Chain Snatching Leaves H..
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
64 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Driver told the Deer " run up and get done up " Deer responded " I'm no bi-ch "
50 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #10401
victormejia6 1 heat pts
space
space
$364 | Props total: 34 34
 krst said:
Finally!
Andre Boykins - Your Girl (Full Version)
a lot of time looking for this! thanks now missing "Keep Me" but I'm content with "Tidal Wave" by Novel
 5 years ago '07        #10402
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,266 | Props total: 21 21
Beat is banging. Lyrics are nice. Too bad that A.Boykins is a no name.
 01-29-2012, 10:06 PM         #10403
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lutownica1 said:
Beat is banging. Lyrics are nice. Too bad that A.Boykins is a no name.
it's just a demo record so who really cares about the names
 5 years ago '11        #10404
shutterbug 
space
space
space
$326 | Props total: 0 0
Finally!
Andre Boykins (of Public Announcement) - Your Girl (Prod. By Scott Storch) ( 2o12 ) [ ].mp3 - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform
Dude.. A very big thank you to you. I loved the snippet. #Sweet dreams 2011/2012
 5 years ago '11        #10405
shutterbug 
space
space
space
Finally!
Andre Boykins (of Public Announcement) - Your Girl (Prod. By Scott Storch) ( 2o12 ) [ ].mp3 - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform
Dude.. A very big thank you to you. I loved the snippet. #Sweet dreams 2011/2012
 5 years ago '09        #10406
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$712 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #10407
Makaveli07 
space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
sh*tty Drums...Awful lyrics...No bridge...I really don't feel this one...By the way i noticed something about Storch's track since he is "Back" (2009-nowadays) it seems he lost his drum kit or something like that. He used to have the best ones, really..even his 808 clap used to sound unique, now all his drums sound really way under his standard... What y'all think ??

Edit: Where did you found this picture Grfx ?

Last edited by Makaveli07; 01-30-2012 at 09:11 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #10408
victormejia6 1 heat pts
space
space
$364 | Props total: 34 34
 Makaveli07 said:
sh*tty Drums...Awful lyrics...No bridge...I really don't feel this one...By the way i noticed something about Storch's track since is "Back" (2009-nowadays) it seems he lost his drum kit or something like that. He used to have the best ones, really..even his 808 clap use to sound unique, now all his drums sound really way under his standard... What y'all think ??

listening again the last tracks u right but I think he is trying to make sounds like today, u know the songs produced by Dr. Luke, Jim Jonsin or StarGate.. I think this is why.

$$$ BIG IKE $$$ @iam_ike
"LIVE & DIRECT! #StudioTIME wit @Mr_Scott_Storch & @CabbyEvg + @SlimGMusik"
 5 years ago '09        #10409
storchfanboy 
space
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
That's what I said.
By the way, Who are these artists?

Last edited by storchfanboy; 01-30-2012 at 09:57 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #10410
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Makaveli07 said:
sh*tty Drums...Awful lyrics...No bridge...I really don't feel this one...By the way i noticed something about Storch's track since he is "Back" (2009-nowadays) it seems he lost his drum kit or something like that. He used to have the best ones, really..even his 808 clap used to sound unique, now all his drums sound really way under his standard... What y'all think ??

Some unknown rappers.. They were in the studio with Scott in Las Vegas just now
 5 years ago '11        #10411
shutterbug 
space
space
space
It's a double feeling for me. In some tracks I definetely miss the thumping and notorious Storch kicks. Although "Light that a.ss up" was a nice one. You should also consider that Storch himself is changing up his style since nobody approaches him anymore for his famous style beats besides some "nobodies". Take for example the famous hi hat he used like in 70 percent of his songs.. gone as well. Nothing wrong with that though. You need to switch up styles every now and then. But.. I must admit.. Since I was a Storch fan from the beginning, I definetely miss those typical hard and raw thumping kicks. =/
 5 years ago '10        #10412
Makaveli07 
space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
 shutterbug said:
It's a double feeling for me. In some tracks I definetely miss the thumping and notorious Storch kicks. Although "Light that a.ss up" was a nice one. You should also consider that Storch himself is changing up his style since nobody approaches him anymore for his famous style beats besides some "nobodies". Take for example the famous hi hat he used like in 70 percent of his songs.. gone as well. Nothing wrong with that though. You need to switch up styles every now and then. But.. I must admit.. Since I was a Storch fan from the beginning, I definetely miss those typical hard and raw thumping kicks. =/
I know what you mean, but concerning the fact he wants to change up is style, I feel like it's not about the drums...if you want to change up your style you're obviously not forced to change your whole drum kits etc...especially if they are quality. The thing is to change your vibe, the way you play your melody,use diferent synth...bring people with talent to inspire you. I just feel like Scott doesn't care anymore.
 5 years ago '09        #10413
BenDaMan 
space
space
$277 | Props total: 0 0
 Makaveli07 said:

+1

Thats why I dont recognize these tracks as Storch tracks anymore... he should have sticked to it. He 4sure can change his style of music, but dont change the equipment that once gave you 70 mill $
 5 years ago '10        #10414
D TroY 
space
space
$509 | Props total: 1 1
MrDerekJackson: Heading to the big stage! Scott Storch and I looking movie like

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #10415
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 D TroY said:

[pic - click to view]

That was 2 years ago before the Big Boi performance. Old sh*t.

--

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #10416
shutterbug 
space
space
space
I know what you mean, but concerning the fact he wants to change up is style, I feel like it's not about the drums...if you want to change up your style you're obviously not forced to change your whole drum kits etc...especially if they are quality. The thing is to change your vibe, the way you play your melody,use diferent synth...bring people with talent to inspire you. I just feel like Scott doesn't care anymore.
I agree, except that I don't think it is that he doesn't care anymore but he is just desperate. How would you feel if you were once top of the bill and now they don't even pick your songs anymore to implement them on albums. AND the fact that no real star come to you anymore for one of your beats. It's a shame that a man with his talent isn't recognized anymore. And you know what, I feel bad towards those "big stars" also. They run with him when he was on top and now they let him down.
 5 years ago '09        #10417
storchfanboy 
space
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
 GrfxBeatz said:
That was 2 years ago before the Big Boi performance. Old sh*t.

--

It is produced by Storch? Expected from Storch more..
 5 years ago '09        #10418
PB Wheel Abuser 
space
space
$339 | Props total: 2 2
 GrfxBeatz said:

and why is no appear his name on the tracklist??
what you think about this?? it's rare.
 5 years ago '09        #10419
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$tacks is dropping a new mixtape called "The Devil's Fixed" which will be all Storch tracks from 04/05 when they worked together. Hopefully some unreleased ish will drop. He said so on the new ThisIs50 inter iew
 5 years ago '11        #10420
shutterbug 
space
space
space
$tacks is dropping a new mixtape called "The Devil's Fixed" which will be all Storch tracks from 04/05 when they worked together. Hopefully some unreleased ish will drop. He said so on the new ThisIs50 inter iew
Great news!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
139 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
38 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
91 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
44 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
144 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
649 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside New footage of beanie getting knocked out !!!
178 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy