[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 293
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
171 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 113
Dreamchaser confirms Beanie Sigel got beat up. "U broke the code of ethics on ..
233 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
42 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 76
NBA Lebron "All Lives Matter" Fuuuuu
429 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #10181
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,103 | Props total: 29 29
i check this thread everyday
 5 years ago '07        #10182
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,266 | Props total: 20 20
Damnnnn....
I've just listened to full version of Cry me a river instrumental.
For the first time i heard version without the hook.
It's just a MASTERPIECE.
Storch - you'll be no 1 producer of all the times for that.
My God... it's so awesome.
Best Storch production for me. Here it is:




No 2 best instrumental: Mario - let me love you.
These tracks got the emotion, energy, passion without the singer on them.
 5 years ago '08        #10183
Storchaveli2oo8 
space
avatar space
space
$181 | Props total: 0 0
 Mr X said:
i check this thread everyday
I do aswell hoping that something new or usefull has been posted. not sh*t like that ^^
 5 years ago '11        #10184
shutterbug 
space
space
space
$326 | Props total: 0 0
I do aswell hoping that something new or usefull has been posted. not sh*t like that ^^
Hahahaha... That's hilarious dude. I Co-sign that.
 5 years ago '09        #10185
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$712 | Props total: 1 1
 lutownica1 said:
Damnnnn....
I've just listened to full version of Cry me a river instrumental.
For the first time i heard version without the hook.
It's just a MASTERPIECE.
Storch - you'll be no 1 producer of all the times for that.
My God... it's so awesome.
Best Storch production for me. Here it is:




No 2 best instrumental: Mario - let me love you.
These tracks got the emotion, energy, passion without the singer on them.
Nice find Lutownica. I didn't even know the Pizzicatos at 3:28 where there.

--

Scott Storch & Ron Artest
 5 years ago '10        #10186
Makaveli07 
space
avatar space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

Scott Storch play the keys at saturday night live for Dr Dre in 1999 you can see him at 1:29, he also did "forgot about dre" this night :

[video - click to view]



Last edited by Makaveli07; 10-24-2011 at 01:16 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #10187
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,103 | Props total: 29 29
these no name/upcoming artists need to hurry up and release their damn SS produced songs sh*ts k!lling me waiting smh
 5 years ago '08        #10188
Symon 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,866 | Props total: 1 1
Hey folks, it has been quite a long time since I wrote here. Nice to see that most of y'all still write.
Thought I'd add a track to the 'possibly storch but yet to confirm'-batch. I didnt have the time to do research on that by myself, neither to see if its already posted so pardon me.

Just an a.ssumption on my part (so again please don't jump down my throat if it turns out that its not SS-produced):

Stacks feat. Lloyd & Yung Berg - n*gga Like Me



Storch or not? I'll let the pros judge / do the job. The alarm bells in my head def started ringing tho.
:D


Last edited by Symon; 10-28-2011 at 01:04 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #10189
storchfanboy 
space
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
I do not think it's Storch. Anyway .. A beautiful song. Thank you.
 10-28-2011, 10:40 PM         #10190
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Symon said:
Hey folks, it has been quite a long time since I wrote here. Nice to see that most of y'all still write.
Thought I'd add a track to the 'possibly storch but yet to confirm'-batch. I didnt have the time to do research on that by myself, neither to see if its already posted so pardon me.

Just an a.ssumption on my part (so again please don't jump down my throat if it turns out that its not SS-produced):

Stacks feat. Lloyd & Yung Berg - n*gga Like Me



Storch or not? I'll let the pros judge / do the job. The alarm bells in my head def started ringing tho.
:D
Produced by Warren "Oak" Felder according to the official audio stream up on the official SoBe Entertainment YouTube channel.
 5 years ago '11        #10191
victormejia6 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$364 | Props total: 34 34
Frank Anthony
"New pre album mix tape comin soon :D Still need a name for it! Whoever comes up with the best name can name it #LEGGGOOOO"
via Twitter

I hope he don't put the Storch joints in the mixtape and put them better in the album :/
 5 years ago '10        #10192
D TroY 
space
avatar space
space
$509 | Props total: 1 1
Rugz D. Bewler - We're Good (Music Video)

[video - click to view]


Like this song...
 5 years ago '06        #10193
JD82 
space
space
space
$713 | Props total: 3 3
Sorry for the off topic but i need the following songs:

Benzino - fu*k With Me
Earth, Wind & Fire - So Lucky
Dina Rae - Round Here
Yankee G feat. Pooh Bear - We Can Roll Remix
Dirt bomb - Born Sinner

Can somebody up them, please?

And what was the name of that Britney Spears Demo from last year? I think it was Blow My Mind or something like that.
 11-03-2011, 05:46 AM         #10194
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JD82 said:
Sorry for the off topic but i need the following songs:

Benzino - fu*k With Me
Earth, Wind & Fire - So Lucky
Dina Rae - Round Here
Yankee G feat. Pooh Bear - We Can Roll Remix
Dirt bomb - Born Sinner

Can somebody up them, please?

And what was the name of that Britney Spears Demo from last year? I think it was Blow My Mind or something like that.





the name of the Britney demo was Second Chances, I believe, Blowin My Mind is a Alja Jackson's song intended for her debut on Interscope
 5 years ago '06        #10195
JD82 
space
space
space
$713 | Props total: 3 3
 Trendsetter305 said:





the name of the Britney demo was Second Chances, I believe, Blowin My Mind is a Alja Jackson's song intended for her debut on Interscope
Thanks man.

Anyone got the Benzino song and/ or We Can Roll (Remix) with different beat?


Last edited by JD82; 11-03-2011 at 06:38 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #10196
NemmieNL 
space
space
space
$116 | Props total: 0 0
Trendsetter305 you also got Yankee G Ft. Nox - I Can Feel That for me? i have it but the quality sucks and your mp3 from we can roll sounds better!
 5 years ago '09        #10197
PB Wheel Abuser 
space
avatar space
space
$339 | Props total: 2 2

[video - click to view]


this is the original version of "noche de estrellas",
but i don't know sure this is prod. by Scott Storch.

btw is one of my favourites "supposed" prods..

;)

i got that track in .mp3 and "return of the nemesiz"
and "zexxxy" in good Q and without tags and sh*t.


Last edited by PB Wheel Abuser; 11-03-2011 at 10:10 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #10198
PB Wheel Abuser 
space
avatar space
space
$339 | Props total: 2 2

[video - click to view]

Scott Storch with 20 years.. hahahah
 11-03-2011, 04:07 PM         #10199
Producer Ls 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PB Wheel Abuser said:

Scott Storch with 20 years.. hahahah
just speechless how scott play jazz at that time while he was in his younger years..masterpiece right here one and all talent
 5 years ago '11        #10200
victormejia6 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$364 | Props total: 34 34
Can u give me a source for Pimp Hand by Stacee Adamz.. one guy in this video say isn't a Storch production..

[video - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
61 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 31
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
148 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
109 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
68 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
232 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy