[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 141
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 110
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #10061
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
i check this thread everyday
 6 years ago '07        #10062
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 67 67
Damnnnn....
I've just listened to full version of Cry me a river instrumental.
For the first time i heard version without the hook.
It's just a MASTERPIECE.
Storch - you'll be no 1 producer of all the times for that.
My God... it's so awesome.
Best Storch production for me. Here it is:




No 2 best instrumental: Mario - let me love you.
These tracks got the emotion, energy, passion without the singer on them.
 6 years ago '08        #10063
Storchaveli2oo8 
space
avatar space
space
$181 | Props total: 0 0
 Mr X said:
i check this thread everyday
I do aswell hoping that something new or usefull has been posted. not sh*t like that ^^
 6 years ago '11        #10064
shutterbug 
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 20 20
I do aswell hoping that something new or usefull has been posted. not sh*t like that ^^
Hahahaha... That's hilarious dude. I Co-sign that.
 6 years ago '09        #10065
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$723 | Props total: 17 17
 lutownica1 said:
Damnnnn....
I've just listened to full version of Cry me a river instrumental.
For the first time i heard version without the hook.
It's just a MASTERPIECE.
Storch - you'll be no 1 producer of all the times for that.
My God... it's so awesome.
Best Storch production for me. Here it is:




No 2 best instrumental: Mario - let me love you.
These tracks got the emotion, energy, passion without the singer on them.
Nice find Lutownica. I didn't even know the Pizzicatos at 3:28 where there.

--

Scott Storch & Ron Artest
 6 years ago '10        #10066
Makaveli07 
space
avatar space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

Scott Storch play the keys at saturday night live for Dr Dre in 1999 you can see him at 1:29, he also did "forgot about dre" this night :

[video - click to view]



Last edited by Makaveli07; 10-24-2011 at 02:16 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #10067
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
these no name/upcoming artists need to hurry up and release their damn SS produced songs sh*ts k!lling me waiting smh
 10-28-2011, 02:00 PM         #10068
Symon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey folks, it has been quite a long time since I wrote here. Nice to see that most of y'all still write.
Thought I'd add a track to the 'possibly storch but yet to confirm'-batch. I didnt have the time to do research on that by myself, neither to see if its already posted so pardon me.

Just an a.ssumption on my part (so again please don't jump down my throat if it turns out that its not SS-produced):

Stacks feat. Lloyd & Yung Berg - n*gga Like Me



Storch or not? I'll let the pros judge / do the job. The alarm bells in my head def started ringing tho.
:D


Last edited by Symon; 10-28-2011 at 02:04 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #10069
storchfanboy 
space
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
I do not think it's Storch. Anyway .. A beautiful song. Thank you.
 10-28-2011, 11:40 PM         #10070
Trendsetter305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Symon said:
Hey folks, it has been quite a long time since I wrote here. Nice to see that most of y'all still write.
Thought I'd add a track to the 'possibly storch but yet to confirm'-batch. I didnt have the time to do research on that by myself, neither to see if its already posted so pardon me.

Just an a.ssumption on my part (so again please don't jump down my throat if it turns out that its not SS-produced):

Stacks feat. Lloyd & Yung Berg - n*gga Like Me



Storch or not? I'll let the pros judge / do the job. The alarm bells in my head def started ringing tho.
:D
Produced by Warren "Oak" Felder according to the official audio stream up on the official SoBe Entertainment YouTube channel.
 6 years ago '11        #10071
victormejia6 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$406 | Props total: 54 54
Frank Anthony
"New pre album mix tape comin soon :D Still need a name for it! Whoever comes up with the best name can name it #LEGGGOOOO"
via Twitter

I hope he don't put the Storch joints in the mixtape and put them better in the album :/
 6 years ago '10        #10072
D TroY 
space
avatar space
space
$513 | Props total: 4 4
Rugz D. Bewler - We're Good (Music Video)

[video - click to view]


Like this song...
 6 years ago '06        #10073
JD82 
space
space
space
$790 | Props total: 53 53
Sorry for the off topic but i need the following songs:

Benzino - fu*k With Me
Earth, Wind & Fire - So Lucky
Dina Rae - Round Here
Yankee G feat. Pooh Bear - We Can Roll Remix
Dirt bomb - Born Sinner

Can somebody up them, please?

And what was the name of that Britney Spears Demo from last year? I think it was Blow My Mind or something like that.
 11-03-2011, 06:46 AM         #10074
Trendsetter305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JD82 said:
Sorry for the off topic but i need the following songs:

Benzino - fu*k With Me
Earth, Wind & Fire - So Lucky
Dina Rae - Round Here
Yankee G feat. Pooh Bear - We Can Roll Remix
Dirt bomb - Born Sinner

Can somebody up them, please?

And what was the name of that Britney Spears Demo from last year? I think it was Blow My Mind or something like that.





the name of the Britney demo was Second Chances, I believe, Blowin My Mind is a Alja Jackson's song intended for her debut on Interscope
 6 years ago '06        #10075
JD82 
space
space
space
$790 | Props total: 53 53
 Trendsetter305 said:





the name of the Britney demo was Second Chances, I believe, Blowin My Mind is a Alja Jackson's song intended for her debut on Interscope
Thanks man.

Anyone got the Benzino song and/ or We Can Roll (Remix) with different beat?


Last edited by JD82; 11-03-2011 at 07:38 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #10076
NemmieNL 
space
space
space
$116 | Props total: 0 0
Trendsetter305 you also got Yankee G Ft. Nox - I Can Feel That for me? i have it but the quality sucks and your mp3 from we can roll sounds better!
 6 years ago '09        #10077
PB Wheel Abuser 
space
avatar space
space
$371 | Props total: 16 16

[video - click to view]


this is the original version of "noche de estrellas",
but i don't know sure this is prod. by Scott Storch.

btw is one of my favourites "supposed" prods..

;)

i got that track in .mp3 and "return of the nemesiz"
and "zexxxy" in good Q and without tags and sh*t.


Last edited by PB Wheel Abuser; 11-03-2011 at 11:10 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #10078
PB Wheel Abuser 
space
avatar space
space
$371 | Props total: 16 16

[video - click to view]

Scott Storch with 20 years.. hahahah
 11-03-2011, 05:07 PM         #10079
Producer Ls  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PB Wheel Abuser said:

Scott Storch with 20 years.. hahahah
just speechless how scott play jazz at that time while he was in his younger years..masterpiece right here one and all talent
 6 years ago '11        #10080
victormejia6 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$406 | Props total: 54 54
Can u give me a source for Pimp Hand by Stacee Adamz.. one guy in this video say isn't a Storch production..

[video - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy