[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 250
Video inside Jun 25 - BREAKING: Anonymous Hackers Claim NASA On Verge Of Announcing ..
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 149
NBA Well Damn Amber Rose is out here trying to fu-k KD
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 119
Article inside John Singleton Script With 2pac Rape Scene & Afeni Threesome
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 115
Video inside Chris Brown finally explains why he busted Rihanna face up.
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #9521
storchfanboy 
space
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
i think it's real
 6 years ago '07        #9522
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,304 | Props total: 44 44
I wish they restored "give hate" button.
 6 years ago '09        #9523
storchfanboy 
space
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
Dr.Dre "I Need A Doctor" Debuts At #5 On Billboard, #1 On Digital Songs
 6 years ago '09        #9524
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$721 | Props total: 17 17
 storchfanboy said:
Dr.Dre "I Need A Doctor" Debuts At #5 On Billboard, #1 On Digital Songs
Is it produced by Storch?

No.

Someone ban this fool instantly -_-
 6 years ago '07        #9525
DonLegend 
space
avatar space
space
$146 | Props total: 0 0
 storchfanboy said:
Dr.Dre "I Need A Doctor" Debuts At #5 On Billboard, #1 On Digital Songs
 6 years ago '09        #9526
NemmieNL 
space
space
space
$116 | Props total: 0 0
lol :P
 6 years ago '07        #9527
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 12 12

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #9528
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$721 | Props total: 17 17
nice.


Last edited by GrfxBeatz; 02-04-2014 at 02:12 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #9529
NemmieNL 
space
space
space
$116 | Props total: 0 0
so what are the future projects/songs storch is working on that we can expect soon?
 6 years ago '09        #9530
PB Wheel Abuser 
space
avatar space
space
$356 | Props total: 4 4
 NemmieNL said:
so what are the future projects/songs storch is working on that we can expect soon?
future project's like Kat de Luna songs??
like Detox?? like R.E.D. Album?? Shyne?? Young Jeezy??
Nipsey Hussle, Flo Rida, Ne-Yo, Gucci Mane,
N.O.R.E, Ya Boy, C-Ride, Billy Blue?? .. ∞

2 years or more with future projects and
even without hearing any of that. is s**t.

always talking about new projects without any releases.
 6 years ago '09        #9531
NemmieNL 
space
space
space
$116 | Props total: 0 0
yeah thats why i put that in question here, im getting tired of hearing all that and not seeing tracks coming out , come on storch!
 02-11-2011, 09:17 AM         #9532
Trendsetter305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I lol'd when Billy Blue recently said to D_TroY that he doesn't even remember what them Storch produced songs sound like, seems like Storch gave him 3 s**tty beats like he did with YG who got one s**tty Storch beat as well

Shyne is wack nowadays so I don't care about them joints and seems like he ain't gonna drop anything anyway

I'm sure that Young Jeezy / Game / Detox / Nipsey Hussle / C-Ride / Kat DeLuna / Gucci Mane / Flo Rida / N.O.R.E tracks won't be released anytime soon

Ya Boy joint is like 3 years old, s**t is just unreleased

and you missed Starshell 2nd single (will be released soon, I'm sure), Jawan Harris song (will be released soon), Black Dada "Pride" single (prolly droppin soon), Claudia Cream single feat. Fat Joe (forget it), s**t he made for Beez Portiya, Busy Signal, Frank Lee White, LA the Darkman, JoJo, Jessie Malakouti, Nash feat. Sophie Green, two Dirt bomb tracks, Nox & Storch mixtape (Detox status), Chris Jones album (same Detox ish), three Hemphill Kids songs and a whole lotta unreleased ish
 6 years ago '09        #9533
PB Wheel Abuser 
space
avatar space
space
$356 | Props total: 4 4
 Trendsetter305 said:
I lol'd when Billy Blue recently said to D_TroY that he doesn't even remember what them Storch produced songs sound like, seems like Storch gave him 3 s**tty beats like he did with YG who got one s**tty Storch beat as well

Shyne is wack nowadays so I don't care about them joints and seems like he ain't gonna drop anything anyway

I'm sure that Young Jeezy / Game / Detox / Nipsey Hussle / C-Ride / Kat DeLuna / Gucci Mane / Flo Rida / N.O.R.E tracks won't be released anytime soon

Ya Boy joint is like 3 years old, s**t is just unreleased

and you missed Starshell 2nd single (will be released soon, I'm sure), Jawan Harris song (will be released soon), Black Dada "Pride" single (prolly droppin soon), Claudia Cream single feat. Fat Joe (forget it), s**t he made for Beez Portiya, Busy Signal, Frank Lee White, LA the Darkman, JoJo, Jessie Malakouti, Nash feat. Sophie Green, two Dirt bomb tracks, Nox & Storch mixtape (Detox status), Chris Jones album (same Detox ish), three Hemphill Kids songs and a whole lotta unreleased ish

:cry:

the Storch environment is a MONSTER SxiT!!
Ya Boy joint is fire.. :@ shhhhhhhhhhhhhhit.
 6 years ago '07        #9534
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,304 | Props total: 44 44
SOme conesseur s**t:
Today i went ice skating and heard some fine joint from the 80's...
From the first time i heard "tattoo" joint i had a feeling that i knew that beat already.
Well, here's he solution: Bananarama - Cruel Summer

[video - click to view]

Actually Scott sampled it from Ace of base cover, but US version:
Listen to the begining

[video - click to view]


BTW. A lot of Artist sample from europe old bangers. Those US producers are retards, damn.
I ALREADY HEARD ALL YA s**t! WHEN I WAS 9!

BTW2. Trendsetter - nice summary.
Don't forget the Scott Storch + Swizz Beats + silly names collaboration Cash Flow (ASCAP), + Steel Bill, + Mel B, + Paris Hilton, +Fat joe (tweeting about working together after Scott's rehab), + Bishop Lamont (forget that), + Stat Quo Statlanta album (forget that), +Julia Kova english album (at least 2 joints were finished), +Gucci Mane joints, +Eminem joints (3 year ago at remix hotel Scott told about that). + Britney Spears 2005 Joints (Giving It Up For Love),
+ a lot of stuff he did with Sindy Espitia (Sindy Rush)-she should leak that.
Forget about Nox, officialy his FORMER scott storch colaborator.
Oh + Novel - Up in the sky which was released as a snipped but we all missed it :/

Damn, from the unreleased joint i really liked to hear
Party, Party by Reed Dollaz. Thatwas so simple and so melodic.
f**ken.


Last edited by lutownica1; 02-11-2011 at 12:25 PM..
 02-11-2011, 11:48 AM         #9535
Producer Ls  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrfxBeatz said:


Scott driving that Ferrari.
What song is being played @ 6:57?
Scott, always with a modelchick.....maybe his music is on the low profile now bud like he said, he is just chilling..
 6 years ago '09        #9536
PB Wheel Abuser 
space
avatar space
space
$356 | Props total: 4 4
 lutownica1 said:
SOme conesseur s**t:
Today i went ice skating and heard some fine joint from the 80's...
From the first time i heard "tattoo" joint i had a feeling that i knew that beat already.
Well, here's he solution: Bananarama - Cruel Summer

Actually Scott sampled it from Ace of base cover, but US version:
Listen to the begining


BTW. A lot of Artist sample from europe old bangers. Those US producers are retards, damn.
I ALREADY HEARD ALL YA s**t! WHEN I WAS 9!

BTW2. Trendsetter - nice summary.
so good, Lutow!!
 6 years ago '07        #9537
Mr.PS 
space
avatar space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
Does anyone have a link to the sample by Storch and Ya Boy collab?
 6 years ago '04        #9538
wood1 
space
space
space
$624 | Props total: 1 1
Anyone got a link to a couple zips full of the discography? I remember there were a couple floating around back in 03-04....
 6 years ago '07        #9539
Mr.PS 
space
avatar space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
Someone post Ya Boy - Life Is a Movie (snippet).
 6 years ago '09        #9540
NemmieNL 
space
space
space
$116 | Props total: 0 0
 Mr.PS said:
Does anyone have a link to the sample by Storch and Ya Boy collab?
the only thing I got right now is a SMALL live performance of the song;


[video - click to view]


song starts at 0:35


DAMN I REALLY WANT THAT SONG!! :(
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Video inside >>> THE SOUTH POLE DOES NOT EXlST!!!
143 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
WHY CHINA HATES JAPAN (story gets graphic)
96 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
THE GAME "promise" to knock MEEK MILL out for the SAFAREE incident !
253 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Jun 24 - Halle Berry Explains Why She's Tired of People Saying #BlackL..
101 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Brooklyn Threesome Killer: I Threw My Life Away For 'Fu€king Lie' But ..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Xzibit PULLS Chance The Rapper's Hoe Card @ Jimmy Iovine & Dr. Dre's De..
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
50 Cent On Son, Marquise: “He Was My Heart, I Don’t Have One Anymore”
118 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
NFL Video Board at The Falcons new Stadium is halo-shaped
18 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy