[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 83
Video inside Keri "THIRST TRAP" Hilson
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside 12 Parties So Epic They Left A Mark On History
19 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Reason why jeremih got kicked out of the tour and possible going to get..
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props
 01-07-2011, 03:59 AM         #9301
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D TroY said:
Guys can anybody buy this track and "Come Test Us(feat. Lil Wayne)" on iTunes???... I have "Come Test Us" track, but with DJ drops...

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #9302
D TroY 
space
avatar space
space
$509 | Props total: 1 1
nah... i don't wanna youtube rip... i wanna CDQ from iTunes...
 01-07-2011, 04:06 AM         #9303
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '09        #9304
PB Wheel Abuser 
space
avatar space
space
$340 | Props total: 2 2
Come Test Us is prod. by Scott Storch??
 6 years ago '09        #9305
BenDaMan 
space
avatar space
space
$277 | Props total: 0 0
 PB Wheel Abuser said:
Come Test Us is prod. by Scott Storch??
I think so... theres a shoutout at 3:24.

But I was totally wrong with that Smitty - Died in your arms tonight shoutout so im not 100 % sure
 01-07-2011, 06:59 AM         #9306
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PB Wheel Abuser said:
Come Test Us is prod. by Scott Storch??
yes it is
 6 years ago '09        #9307
PB Wheel Abuser 
space
avatar space
space
$340 | Props total: 2 2
ok, thanx!!

the next week I'll upload the track "in da game"
of Wiz Dinero with the instrumental.

.. for me, is a classic westcoast-sound banger.
 6 years ago '09        #9308
PB Wheel Abuser 
space
avatar space
space
$340 | Props total: 2 2
..

W-H-A-T
T-H-E
F--C-K!!


[video - click to view]


[video - click to view]


more recycling beats?? as pooooossible..
do not even bother to create new s**t??

SAD.
 01-07-2011, 08:11 AM         #9309
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PB Wheel Abuser said:
the next week I'll upload the track "in da game"
of Wiz Dinero
CDQ ? lol I didn't even knew about this track and it's rare so can't wait and upload it as soon as possible... it's on youtube but quality is horrible there so I need a CDQ asap
 6 years ago '09        #9310
storchfanboy 
space
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
 PB Wheel Abuser said:
..

W-H-A-T
T-H-E
F--C-K!!




more recycling beats?? as pooooossible..
do not even bother to create new s**t??

SAD.
i also a.ssumed it's similar.
 6 years ago '09        #9311
PB Wheel Abuser 
space
avatar space
space
$340 | Props total: 2 2
 Trendsetter305 said:
CDQ ? lol I didn't even knew about this track and it's rare so can't wait and upload it as soon as possible... it's on youtube but quality is horrible there so I need a CDQ asap
from the original 12" vinyl. very very good Q..
don't worry about the quality.

i got the best equipment for that s**t!! hahahah
 01-07-2011, 08:46 AM         #9312
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PB Wheel Abuser said:
from the original 12" vinyl. very very good Q..
don't worry about the quality.

i got the best equipment for that s**t!! hahahah
nice so why don't you post that track right now ? I don't care about instrumental, just need the track
 6 years ago '09        #9313
PB Wheel Abuser 
space
avatar space
space
$340 | Props total: 2 2
 Trendsetter305 said:
nice so why don't you post that track right now ? I don't care about instrumental, just need the track

because right now i'm in another city until next week.
 01-07-2011, 11:51 AM         #9314
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so I got the whole EP, all 4 CB & Storch tracks, all CDQ, perfect quality, mp3...

if anyone want this EP - prop me with your email and I'll send it to you, don't want to post it here and don't want this EP spreaded all over the web

for those who doesn't know what "props" means - hit the "Give Props" button below my username, that's it, and write your email as a prop comment
 01-07-2011, 11:53 AM         #9315
Producer Ls 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]


is this some ''hatin storch'' track.....same f**kin elements.

i ve send a message on youtube bout this track and somebody reply to me and sad they are much better than storch and s**t.

just want to know who produced this
 01-07-2011, 12:02 PM         #9316
Producer Ls 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D TroY said:
Scott Storch Says Twista Is A Pioneer And Many Artist Try To Copy His Style But Can't Do It!
love storch on that,, you know....you know
 6 years ago '10        #9317
D TroY 
space
avatar space
space
$509 | Props total: 1 1
 Producer Ls said:


is this some ''hatin storch'' track.....same f**kin elements.

i ve send a message on youtube bout this track and somebody reply to me and sad they are much better than storch and s**t.

just want to know who produced this

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #9318
D TroY 
space
avatar space
space
$509 | Props total: 1 1
 Trendsetter305 said:
so I got the whole EP, all 4 CB & Storch tracks, all CDQ, perfect quality, mp3...

if anyone want this EP - prop me with your email and I'll send it to you, don't want to post it here and don't want this EP spreaded all over the web

for those who doesn't know what "props" means - hit the "Give Props" button below my username, that's it, and write your email as a prop comment
Great job homie! Props!
 6 years ago '10        #9319
krst 
space
space
space
$124 | Props total: 8 8
 Trendsetter305 said:
so I got the whole EP, all 4 CB & Storch tracks, all CDQ, perfect quality, mp3...

if anyone want this EP - prop me with your email and I'll send it to you, don't want to post it here and don't want this EP spreaded all over the web

for those who doesn't know what "props" means - hit the "Give Props" button below my username, that's it, and write your email as a prop comment
hi. i give you props for CB EP... could you send it to me? you don't know me but i have some rare Storch instrumentals. interested? ohhh and sory for my english ;d big up!
 01-07-2011, 12:23 PM         #9320
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krst said:
hi. i give you props for CB EP... could you send it to me? you don't know me but i have some rare Storch instrumentals. interested? ohhh and sory for my english ;d big up!
you propped right but you forgot to state your email man so sent me a private message with your email and I'll send EP to you
thanks, but I don't care about instrumentals
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 12
'Member Lil B?
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
167 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Killing Me Softy
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
2 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
Best Buy Buy 2 Get 1 Free 12/4/16-12/10/16
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Cam'ron's Killa Season 2 Tour is a MUST SEE
82 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside GTA Online: Import/Export coming December
36 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
112 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy