Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel:The Real King Of Philly Is Back
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This just happened at my job.....what would you do BX brethren?
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sean Kingston Running Scared Gets ProtectionOrder On Game
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #8041
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,234 | Props total: 12 12
yea, that's official "Under Pressure" is indeed produced by Scotty

from Cool & Dre's twitter :

b4 i break, Sum1 I have tremendous respect 4 is about to bless us again with his talent. Shout out Scott Storch on the new Dre & Jay-Z track
I can't f**king wait no more, my friends
 6 years ago '08        #8042
Storchaveli2oo8 
space
space
$181 | Props total: 0 0
I was just about to post that haha, i think we should be able to hear by friday! CANT WAIT!!
 6 years ago '09        #8043
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$712 | Props total: 1 1
Guys, Awesome article on Scott Storch!!!!

8 year old Scott on the keys

[pic - click to view]

awww haha

6 pages long interview. This is probably the best interview on Scott ever.

Last edited by GrfxBeatz; 04-20-2010 at 10:58 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #8044
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 20 20
This is f**king awesome.
 6 years ago '10        #8045
D TroY 
space
space
$509 | Props total: 1 1
 lutownica1 said:
This is f**king awesome.
Agree
 6 years ago '09        #8046
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$712 | Props total: 1 1
The ending is sad. What a deep article. I'd love to her the tape he made with his mom.
 6 years ago '07        #8047
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
Via Billboard.
I never heard ONE bad word about that beat.
Shutterbugg"-Big Boi's new single from his (finally) soon-to-be-released "Sir Luscious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty"-satisfies both his core audience and mainstream hip-hop fans. Over a '70s electro-funk beat with crashing claps and stuttering synths, the Atlanta rapper notes his intent to reach a broad base: "I'm Sgt. Slaughter, I keep my s**t cooked to order/In order to satisfy my people in Georgia and 'cross the water." "Shutterbugg" also marks the triumphant return of producer Scott Storch, who merges Big Boi's Southern drawl and rapid-fire staccato flow with the current dance vogue. The song's hook and bridge channel not so much T-Pain as Roger Troutman, utilizing what sounds more like a vocoder than Auto-Tune for full retro effect. With its mesmerizing rhymes and dancefloor lean, "Shutterbugg" has the potential to join the pantheon of hits in the OutKast discography.
 6 years ago '07        #8048
Mr.PS 
space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
Amazing article. Scott's life is very miserable. He's a very lonely person. I feel bad for him and hope he bounces back, but it probably won't bring him happiness. The drug habit was awful the way he treated his family was even more awful.
 04-20-2010, 03:08 PM         #8049
theMil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr.PS said:
the way he treated his family was even more awful.
I've got to quote this!
The article is amazing, it's full of details and it really shows Scott under a different spotlight (at least for me). What really disappoints me is that he was able to buy jewelry for millions of $ to every b**ch he ran into and couldn't/didn't support his family over a $81,000 house! That's pure nonsense to me! At least there are some good parts to that story, such as he reuniting with his son and getting back on his feet. Don't know how much the Derek Jackson part was true though... anyway love the "excuse" he used for spending money
"I don't want it to make me lazy, I want to get rid of it so I'm forced to work."

mad props to GrfxBeat for finding the article (btw it comes from the future, it's dated April 22nd! LOL!)
 6 years ago '09        #8050
BenDaMan 
space
space
$277 | Props total: 0 0
Best article I ever read about him...somehow

Mr.PS said:
The drug habit was awful the way he treated his family was even more awful.
Exactly. I cant believe he never gave a cent to his mother.Cant be the drugs, he was wealthy a long time before that.

What the f**k man

[pic - click to view]

I somehow can understand the drug addiction and all.But Family comes first.Cant be cool with that.This s**t makes me kinda sad...especially the ending

Last edited by BenDaMan; 04-20-2010 at 03:57 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #8051
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
I don't know how you feel, but I believe that "Get Up" by 50 Cent was the best Scotty's beat in aaaaaaaaaaaages
50 should've never scrapped that song, I'm expecting this kind of production on Detox
 6 years ago '07        #8052
Mr.PS 
space
space
I don't think Scott will ever be the same. He had a f**ked up childhood and f**ked his life up terribly. He took it to the sky with his music and made it big, but neglected his family, himself, and destroyed his relationships and fortune. I doubt he will ever make back what he lost. Even if he does, he won't be happy. He has no meaningful friendships or relationships. Everyone he has a.ssociated himself for the past 5 years is trash. The heiresses, singers, and hanger ons are all suffocates. His manager included. The guy has no business sense what so ever and now he sits there saying he saw this coming.

Scott has nobody to look up to except worthless egotistical dumbasses that knew nothing about business, just partying and showing off. He never invested, never built a brand around himself, never excelled in his business dealings. He made a bunch of money and blew it all in 2 years. His story will truly go down in history as one of the hardest and dumbest downfalls of any successful person ever. Mike Tyson, Elton John, Nicolas Cage, Bernie Madoff. None of those hold a candle to the stupidity that Scott Storch displayed the world. Not to mention he was a total d*ck to his own mother who obviously loves him and adores him. She has nothing to look up to, but him. She listens to his music all day fantasizing about the past and he cant even pay off her $5,700 credit card bill.

Last edited by Mr.PS; 04-21-2010 at 07:01 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #8053
D TroY 
space
space
 6 years ago '07        #8054
Mr.PS 
space
space
Pretty sure it's $7,000,000 - It's probably worth 5x as much, but it's better that Scott sold it to his manager vs having his creditors garnish anymore of his music collection. I wouldn't trust Derek giving much of it back to Scott though. Scott basically just sold all he worked for his entire life for $7 million.

Last edited by Mr.PS; 04-22-2010 at 01:35 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #8055
D TroY 
space
space
Twitter news!!!
Breaking news:@BILLYBLUE305 new cd 36reasons reloaded dropping may 24th..
He got 3 tracks produced by Storchy....
 6 years ago '07        #8056
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
7 mil. Pathetic.
Jackson don't have that money. He will borrow 7 mil from storch, to pay storch 7 mil.
So basically - storch lost 7 mill + 10 mill that he could get from royalties. Storch is still collapsing. Sooooo f**king bad collapsing.
 6 years ago '07        #8057
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
ya'll don't know the real story behind it, so slow down a bit with your a.ssumptions

tell me what do you think about this song ?

Jaye Watts - Hit It

this chick is somehow affiliated with the industry...I've checked her myspace and it's full of pics of her with different celebrities...she might be a songwriter, so I think it's a demo for someone...

I've asked her whether this song was produced by Storch via twitter...still waiting for the response
 6 years ago '09        #8058
storchfanboy 
space
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
 Ole-G said:
ya'll don't know the real story behind it, so slow down a bit with your a.ssumptions

tell me what do you think about this song ?

Jaye Watts - Hit It

this chick is somehow affiliated with the industry...I've checked her myspace and it's full of pics of her with different celebrities...she might be a songwriter, so I think it's a demo for someone...

I've asked her whether this song was produced by Storch via twitter...still waiting for the response
sounds really bad. bite? i don't think it's storch.
 6 years ago '07        #8059
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
I wouldn't say that it's really that bad, but definitely this beat is not on Scott's level...probably cocaine era to say the least

I'll let ya'll know as soon as she responds to me
 6 years ago '07        #8060
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
No. It wasn't. where did u here it?
thanks GOD
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kurt Angle 'took 65 Vicodin a day' at height of issues
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside New & What's Leaving Netflix: October 2016
46 comments
2 days ago