[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
185 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
47 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors media day pics and debut of new "Crossover" jersey
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Taxstone on twitter begging for a beatdown from Game
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-14-2010, 01:49 AM         #8001
theMil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@Lutownica: thank u very much! Files uploaded to Storchfans.com!
 04-14-2010, 09:16 AM         #8002
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Quietus Khan - Patience - album is available
here you go:
include 4 tracks produced by Scott Storch
we already have 3, but not CDQ like on this website
and we still haven't got the track titled "It's Alright"
could anyone bought and upload this joint? I'll give props
I have try for it, but this website ain't available for my country, damn
JUST DO IT, FELLAS, PLEASE!
 6 years ago '08        #8003
Storchaveli2oo8 
space
space
$181 | Props total: 0 0
i cant actually by it at the moment , but i have just heard a snippet of "It's Alright"

Man the BEAT Sounds CRAZY!!!:applause:

the track in general seems WIKID!
 6 years ago '07        #8004
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,266 | Props total: 20 20
Snippet, waitng for someone to download it.
All this productions are from 2007&2008 when Storch invested money in 730 label.

Last edited by lutownica1; 04-14-2010 at 10:02 AM..
 04-14-2010, 10:09 AM         #8005
theMil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

In his myspace u can see images for amazon and iTunes... I can buy those tracks as soon as they get release on one of those music stores (if they actually will)... the discothing.com is not working for me :)
 6 years ago '07        #8006
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
That's a nice article about making the shutterbugg
According to Boi, the “Shutterbug” beat was something Storch hadstored away for a long time.
“I flew down to Miami for a meeting with Scott Storch,” said BigBoi. “Scott said that he had a beat for me that he was sitting on for a few years. He played it, it was bananas. I brought it back to Atlanta, put all that funk on it; bringing my keyboard players in, my guitar players in and then commenced to lyrical destruction. I wanted this song the capture the good times of getting back to emceeing, real lyrical content and having fun. That’s what we do and what we specialize in. The music has always been funk, bass, that Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik. We’re bringing it back to the essence.” (All Hip Hop)
 6 years ago '07        #8007
Mr.PS 
space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
 lutownica1 said:
All this productions are from 2007&2008 when Storch invested money in 730 label.
Damn that song is poppin off!
 6 years ago '09        #8008
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$712 | Props total: 1 1
 lutownica1 said:
What a CRAZY beat!!!! 30 second snippets can sound hot hahaha. Do you have any info on the 730 label? This is the first time i'm hearing about this.
 6 years ago '07        #8009
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
All info you need is that Storch flopped much time in producing for Starting5 group (the're from 730), and QKhan (from 730). I know about them cause there were many photos titled

"At Scot Storch party."
"At Storch Birthday". withsome girl and guys holding Startin 5 mixtape, etc.

Although "One drink" was the only storch track on that tape.
 04-16-2010, 01:46 AM         #8010
theMil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey guys! Don't know if you ever saw these clips from a tv show of the Kardashians sisters

;)
 6 years ago '07        #8011
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
Oh i guess i was right that Eva - Fashion Show Remix was produced by Storchy.

From her myspace
New Video from Eva: Fashion Show prod. by Stott Storch
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=101980906
 6 years ago '09        #8012
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
AWESOME news guys.

1) Scott Storch co-produced(obviously) the Dr Dre ft Jay Z new single.

Famed Grammy Award winning producer Scott Storch has come together with legendary Grammy Award winning super-producer Dr. Dre to produce the long awaited first single, "Under Pressure" off the highly anticipated album, "Detox." This project has been in the works for some time, which has created a wave of hope and anticipation. Storch has worked with Dr. Dre in the past on such classics as, "Still D.R.E," "The Chronic 2000" and the Grammy award winning rapper Eve's single, "Let Me Blow Your Mind." This collaborative effort always forfeits great results creatively. Bluewave Group, Inc. President Derek Jackson said, "To see Scott Storch and Dr. Dre back together, signifies the change in the music industry climate as we know it. This will definitely get the industry back in step with the world."
2) Scott Storch got twitter....:
For more news on Scott Storch's upcoming productions, visit his official Twitter page at,
Source:

And TheMil, good look on the Kardashian episode with Storch on it. There were more episodes if you could find them. Lutownica, I knew it was Storch too ;)
 04-16-2010, 01:50 PM         #8013
theMil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrfxBeatz said:
And TheMil, good look on the Kardashian episode with Storch on it. There were more episodes if you could find them.;)
I've got all the episodes, I remember watching that exact episode on tv. I will check the other episodes and upload every bit of storch I'll find! LOL!
 6 years ago '08        #8014
Storchaveli2oo8 
space
space
$181 | Props total: 0 0
It probably explains Derek Jacksons reason tweet. i think he means the appearance of Dr Dre at Coachella?

Tomorrow is a big day for Bluewave Group, Inc. Keep your ears and eyes open!
about 18 hours ago via UberTwitter
 6 years ago '07        #8015
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
Probably Storch manager said smth like:
THANK GOD THAT GOD HELPED US TO CROSS THE PATH OF EVIL. GOD LET MR.STORCH AND MR. JACKSON TO CAME THIS GOD'S OPPoRTUNITY AND NOW WE'RE BLESSED
but they changed it to some normal sentece.

I mean come on - his manager is such a dumbass who can't promote anybody. He probably don't know how to turn off capslock. Whenever i read his facebook messages i get a facepalm. I know that you believe in gods' help -that's fine - but don't write that on facebook everytime that you should promote Storch. He isn't helping Storch, his draining him. That was little off topic but that guy managing skills turns me off.:angry14:

Here' that Bluwave Inc. site. Storch marked as "talents", next to 5 unknown c*cksuckers like custome bike builder, teenagers in a van, and black guy nicknamed Mr. Black.
Yay Scott, your manager is doing his thang!

They even linked to ... fake myspace, fake twitter, youtube, and facebook account made by
a-gent. Come on!!!! That's f**king ridiculous...

Last edited by lutownica1; 04-16-2010 at 02:38 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #8016
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
theMil, I have much respect for you but what are these Hawk tracks your uploading on Storchfans.com? They sound horrible man

Edit: Just found out Frank Lee White "nekkid" was not produced by Storch. I love that track haha.

Last edited by GrfxBeatz; 04-16-2010 at 02:48 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #8017
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 A-Gent said:
Posted via Mobile Device

I work for him but I can tell you first hand - he's on of the stupidest businessmen in the game. I can also tell you that everything that ruined Storch's career (coke, obnoxious spending, etc) is all his manager's fault. You must remember that a manager's job is to keep them away from drugs and all of that but in this case Derek introduced Scott to blow. Lol bet you didn't know that.
Omg that's sad. + all that s**t Derek said to Mtv was bulls**t then.

theMil, Good look on Sarai - Swear. I've been looking for that track for some time
 04-16-2010, 04:00 PM         #8018
theMil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrfxBeatz said:
theMil, I have much respect for you but what are these Hawk tracks your uploading on Storchfans.com? They sound horrible man

Edit: Just found out Frank Lee White "nekkid" was not produced by Storch. I love that track haha.
Good to know! Ppl keep sending me tracks and I upload almost all of them to get a reaction from u guys and know which are actually Storch productions! ;)
Keep the comments commin' and please let me know if there are any other bites in there... want to keep it clean and 100% storch. I'm gonna delete the last hawks tracks ;)
Thanks man!
 6 years ago '07        #8019
Mr.PS 
space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
 A-Gent said:
Posted via Mobile Device

I work for him but I can tell you first hand - he's on of the stupidest businessmen in the game. I can also tell you that everything that ruined Storch's career (coke, obnoxious spending, etc) is all his manager's fault. You must remember that a manager's job is to keep them away from drugs and all of that but in this case Derek introduced Scott to blow. Lol bet you didn't know that.
Derek Jackson is a retard. Blue Wave Groups says Scott is Canadian. Scott said himself that this is totally not true, it's funny how his own manager doesn't know his origins...
 6 years ago '09        #8020
PB Wheel Abuser 
space
space
$339 | Props total: 2 2
s**t!! Blue Gay Groups have a huge s**t cheap
web design like another Aaron Carter fan page..

:hang:

incredible.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
75 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
129 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Grand Theft Auto: Vice City w/ Ultra 4K Graphic Card Mod
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
76 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot PS4 exclusive, 20min Gameplay
26 comments
2 days ago