[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
133 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props
 02-08-2010, 05:51 AM         #7641
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DonLegend said:
good beat but her voice is terrible..wat was scotty thinkin wen he worked with her
lmao scotty thought only about how to r*pe her
 02-08-2010, 08:30 AM         #7642
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maybe someone wanna see this performance lol
Julia Kova - Say Pretty Please [Live Performance @ Premiya Muz-TV 2007/Moscow, Russia]
P.S. check it out anyway, cuz the one and only on the keys :) and she's hot as hell :)
daamn, her skirt make me crazy lol

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Trendsetter305; 02-08-2010 at 01:47 PM..
 02-08-2010, 09:49 AM         #7643
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fellas, I repeat my question
Anyone bought the new XXL March issue with the article about Scott Storch?
If you have it, please make the screens, if not - just stand up and buy this mag :)
This is for the Storch fans from USA...
 7 years ago '09        #7644
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$713 | Props total: 4 4
 Trendsetter305 said:
Julia Kova feat. Nox - Say Pretty Please [Live from Russian Muz-TV Awards] (Produced by Scott Storch) (2007)

Nice quality! Not a 0:45 snip, here is 2:54, but here is only Julia vocal, no Nox
I had that song in mp3/video too, but I thought it was "So Baby" ft Nox. I have this song live with Nox' verse. Beautiful beat

Last edited by GrfxBeatz; 02-08-2010 at 11:20 AM..
 02-08-2010, 11:27 AM         #7645
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrfxBeatz said:
I had that song in mp3/video too, but I thought it was "So Baby" ft Nox. I have this song live with Nox' verse. Beautiful beat
Are you telling about FULL version with Nox' verse and nice quality like this or 0:45 live record, which I can't listen?

Last edited by Trendsetter305; 02-08-2010 at 11:33 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #7646
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Trendsetter305 said:
Are you telling about FULL version with Nox' verse and nice quality like this or 0:45 live record, which I can't listen?
I ripped it from a youtube video and the quality was not so great. But less Julia Kova, more Nox is good. I can't upload though because I'm having internet problems. I'm just using my Blackberry atm
 02-08-2010, 02:32 PM         #7647
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lutownica1 said:
I usually don't post unconfirmed or non Storch tracks but it's time for exception.
Been listening to this slow-jaw s3x-music banger, written by PoohBear. It sounds very smooth, and Storchy (silena murrel - bring it home) but i doubt it's him. Don't have any confirmation.

But it's nice track from right hand on SS - Pooh Bear.
Urban Mystic - in the morning
twitter saying
Trendsetter305: Hi! Could u tell me, who produced ur new single "In The Morning"???
Urban Mystic (@URBANMYSTIC1): My hommie Pooh Bear help me write it and his production company did the track M.D.M.A production
finally it's official :) not Storch :)
Trendsetter305: Have u some new Scott Storch stuff now?
Urban Mystic: I got some tracks at the studio but i aint drop none yet Scott Storch still got them fire beats

Last edited by Trendsetter305; 02-08-2010 at 02:40 PM..
 02-08-2010, 03:00 PM         #7648
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YG got one beat from Storchi!

*twitter*
Trendsetter305: Hi! Could u tell me, have u worked with Scott Storch 4 ur upcoming album?
YG (@DefJamYg): yea he did a beat for me
 7 years ago '07        #7649
Mr.PS 
space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
We need some bangers ASAP. Detox will not put Storch back on top. It won't get any radio play and Dr.Dre will get all of the royalties. Not to mention it is still most likely a year or so away from being finished. I would not expect a release date before 2012. Everyone is obviously going to lowball Scott's talent right now because they know he is desperate. He needs to get in the studio with the type of artists that put him at the very top of the food chain in this industry. He needs club hits and chart topping pop songs. Songs like Rihanna's - Run This Town, Lean Back, Lil Bit, Candy Shop. Those songs made him the most money.

The artists he previously worked with: 50 Cent, Terror Squad, etc are not really in demand anymore and have not had many hit songs since Scott worked with them. Basically, they're tired and have moved onto other ventures. Terror Squad doesn't even exist anymore and Fat Joe is washed up.

There is tons of other new talent out there that can really be exploited for club and radio play. Gucci Mane, Usher (always a smash), Brittany Spears (definitely will make a com back), Beyonce (always a sure hit). I don't know what is stopping Scott from working with those artists again. His talent hasn't gone anywhere. He lost a lot of material possessions, but he's still not your average joe. He's still staying at a $5,000 a night Villa in LA and he still drives Ferrari's and wears designer clothes.

It's getting annoying just hearing about this Detox bulls**t and seeing Scott play with the Roots. He's moved so far on from that era that it's not even right for him to look back at that anymore. It's time to move on into the next big wave of music which is always lingering in the air. As long as we humans have ears and their are males and females there will be night clubs, alcohol, drugs, and the craving for good music to dance to.

Last edited by Mr.PS; 02-09-2010 at 02:26 AM..
 02-09-2010, 03:11 PM         #7650
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

^^here is the Scott Storch, Nox, Fat Joe etc. performing "I'll Hurt You", "California Love" and "Lean Back" in Moscow on Russian 'Premiya Muz-TV 2007'
I uploaded it for y'all, fellas!

P.S. :nicethread:
 7 years ago '07        #7651
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,276 | Props total: 26 26
That intro - smackin heads.
 7 years ago '07        #7652
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
You remember that kat Deluna interview?
Here's... "behind the scenes" of that.
No Storch in vid, but Merrit, Scott's manager, and that butterface Kat.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #7653
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
could someone tell me the NAME of that video above? I can't access it from this website as Blackberry doesn't support adobe flash player - which sucks for when I'm on this site. Thanks. Btw, I'll give props too

Last edited by GrfxBeatz; 03-11-2015 at 12:38 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #7654
BenDaMan 
space
space
$277 | Props total: 0 0
Life in the FASTLANE pt 2 (feat. Kat deluna & Andre Merritt)
 02-10-2010, 05:37 AM         #7655
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
guys, I have a question for y'all
anyone have this film? maybe u know where I can watch or download this s**t?

I haven't watched this film, but I wanna see that very much!
 02-10-2010, 08:00 AM         #7656
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

^^^here is the Russian documentary movie about Julia Kova & Scott Storch :) so many Storchi in this videos
 02-10-2010, 12:08 PM         #7657
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A-Gent said:
BTW, thanks for those Storch/Julia Kova videos, you know of someone that can translate them?
Thanks you very much, homie! No, I don't know who can translate them... But all except Julia and 'voice behind frame' saying in English :) Julia and 'voice' talking some stupid s**t, don't care about it
 7 years ago '07        #7658
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
I know russian :) ^ mrPrettyHair is right - Storch talks s**t about how talented is Julia.
She says that they are working together, but the're also friends. Will translate more accurate soon.

In a nutshell:

Voice: "describes road from roots to working with top artists" - we all know that.
voice: "storch and julia had a weekend in LA"
Julia responds " i'm not posh, i'm not feeling like a star, i'm a simple girl"
Paris : "Storch is hella talented, i was heaving great time working with him, he can play many instruments. Julia is great girl, we met together"
voice " storch said that PAris album will be a smash - and it was" - well, we know it wasn't.
Julia "we're soulmates with paris, she's a role model for me - she know her path and follows it"
Part 3
Storch : "She's pretty, and got strong character. She's smart and ready to star career."
Voice " they FRIENDs. The want to show people something new. The had an artis alliance"

Last edited by lutownica1; 02-10-2010 at 12:41 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #7659
Mr.PS 
space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
Amazing video clips!
 7 years ago '09        #7660
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space

We know what this means :dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wasabi thot
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA This Nigga still can't produce a Son
138 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 7 - Japanese Youth Have Found a Way To Marry a Person Without Dating
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
45 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
291 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bobby Shmurda Offered Plea Deal In Shank Case
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy