[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole ethers Lil Yatchy
181 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
J.Cole dissing Kanye on new song "False Prophets"
308 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
141 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props
 7 years ago '07        #7301
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,275 | Props total: 25 25
She's been working with Storch just last two days. She got good, expensive productions on her site.
 7 years ago '06        #7302
Chater 
space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
how come brown skin girl aint on chris brown's album?
plus i kinda like that bingo track - and lets be honest, this is the first major artist album storch been featured on.

SO IF WE ALL WANT SCOTT TO GET BACK TO THE TOP LETS SUPPORT HIM.

even though i aint feeling gucci all that much, he is well liked and this may be the first album in a while where he is featured on one that sells £400-500k
 12-05-2009, 11:37 AM         #7303
Producer Ls 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ole-G said:
any idea who is singing on this track ?

it's 100% Storch production
def yamaha motif sound....
 12-05-2009, 11:40 AM         #7304
Producer Ls 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ole-G said:
any idea who is singing on this track ?

it's 100% Storch production
and if its scott why he doesnt put beyonce or usher on this track....damnnnn!!
 12-05-2009, 12:03 PM         #7305
Producer Ls 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RT @D_TroY: @ALJAJACKSON When we can hear your joint wit Scott? And what's the title of this track?

Still in the lab just finished, HOTTT! Scott storch and I r two bad mutha shut cho mouths! Radio friendly
12:04 AM Dec 4th from txt

Awhhh my label makes me aggy sometimes man I swear. At the nail salon while scott finishes the track. I need a drink, @versesimmons buy ...
4:17 PM Dec 3rd from txt

going thru some tracks wit scott storch @aljajackson
7:29 PM Dec 2nd from web

in miami, just had sushi, than broh for tellin where it was @iamricolove, bout to hit circle house studios wit scott storch.my stomach is ah 3:10 PM Dec 2nd from web

Found it On alja jackson twitter page

Last edited by Producer Ls; 12-05-2009 at 12:14 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #7306
Storchaveli2oo8 
space
space
$181 | Props total: 0 0
Bloody hell , alot of ppl on twitter are laughing around about on scott storch losing his piano and drumkit:

Mr_Paulwilliams: RT @Maestro: RT @mfastow: Did the IRS re-possess Scott Storch's drums and leave him w/ 5 keys on his Casio? This Gucci beat says so. «Lmao
they are talkin about bingo , and to an extent i agree lol
 7 years ago '07        #7307
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,275 | Props total: 25 25
 Storchaveli2oo8 said:
Bloody hell , alot of ppl on twitter are laughing around about on scott storch losing his piano and drumkit:

1 person =/= "alot of ppl"
 12-05-2009, 05:01 PM         #7308
theMil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
guys, what do you think about this one?
http://www.zshare.net/audio/6947779390929691/
 7 years ago '09        #7309
BenDaMan 
space
space
$277 | Props total: 0 0
 Storchaveli2oo8 said:

:lachen001: Yeah but he most of the time didnt need more than 5 keys to produce hits, just to name lean back or just a lil bit

I just found the credits for that Frankie goes to Hollywod mix cd. That one track is a storch prod.

7 years ago '07        #7310
Mr.PS 
space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
 A-Gent said:
Because it's s**t, period. All his recent material has been s**t, popcorn beats, no hook, no quality whatsoever. I'm not even hating, I'm being real. I'm never gonna turn of Scott, he'd still be my idol even if he was to do coke forever and never make a beat again. I have to say though, these beats are terrible.

I actually really don't understand. It's impossible to lose a talent. You can lose something that you were never really good at, but you can't lose something you were a prodigy at.

I think the problem is that he's trying to be something he's not. When he just made beats without worrying, like in that "Making a Beat Video" it seemed to come so easily to him. It would only take 5 minutes to produce a banger. But now, I don't get it. You hear non-stop about this banger that's coming and when we finally hear it I can't even make it through the whole song without changing it, when in the past I could play songs he produced over-and-over until I couldn't even listen to it anymore. You can see it not only in his beats, you can see it in the way he acts. I think all these people around him really f**ked with him. Now he dresses like some f**king guido-bum, some cheap a.ss shades - looks like everyone else out there. His new look is metaphoric to his new beats, "trying to fit in".

No uniqueness. When people used to all bite his sounds now it sounds like he's trying to bite their's just to get a minute of playing time on the radio. Even if that's what he needs, I think he would be better off doing things the old way.

Once again, not hating, Scotty is my boy, but I miss the real Scott.
I could not agree more. He used to be unique, now he's trying to please other peoples opinions. I want the LV wearing, Bugatti driving, bling wearing, Scott Stizzly Storch back.
 12-06-2009, 04:37 AM         #7311
bugatti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah A-GENT, you are completely right and i can't understand that either. I guess we wil have to wait some time for another banger.
 7 years ago '09        #7312
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$712 | Props total: 1 1
A-Gent, I'm gonna give you props for that speech! I'm gonna give scotty some time though. I know he has a bunch of other tracks that he has been waiting for us to hear.
 7 years ago '09        #7313
storchfanboy 
space
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
why should he wear bling, expensive glasses and other s**t? he runs out of money man.... 3-4 years ago he got allot. i just wanna know what happend to all of his cars and other stuff he had.
 7 years ago '09        #7314
NemmieNL 
space
space
space
$116 | Props total: 0 0
I miss the old-scott-days :( still banging that P.S. track now and then,, intro is craaaaazyyyyyyyyy!!
 7 years ago '09        #7315
storchfanboy 
space
space
space
 NemmieNL said:
I miss the old-scott-days :( still banging that P.S. track now and then,, intro is craaaaazyyyyyyyyy!!
its the whole music industry. look at the music few years back and look at it now. hear songs from 2005 and now. tell me the diffrent. its not only storch guys. face over it.
 7 years ago '09        #7316
BenDaMan 
space
space
$277 | Props total: 0 0
 storchfanboy said:
its the whole music industry. look at the music few years back and look at it now. hear songs from 2005 and now. tell me the diffrent. its not only storch guys. face over it.
Yeah I think thats more or less the point. The whole industry is f**ked up compared to 5-10 years ago. Of course the beats he produced recently are s**t compared to his old ones but maybe other people (chart listeners) will like them... plus he worked with usher and sean paul; they dont fit on quality storch beats in my opinion. For example that Get Low joint he did with Nox was a good beat.

But A-Gent is right... he should be the trendsetter
 12-06-2009, 01:49 PM         #7317
leemyers1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
b.g. too hood 2 be hollywood snippets

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Too-Hood-2-Be-Hollywood/dp/B002QK00WA
 7 years ago '09        #7318
storchfanboy 
space
space
space
a song that pretty similar to usher in my bag:

[video - click to view]

it also pretty resembles 50's get up (the snare-its on many songs in the last maybe 6 months. but i think stortch was one of the first producers to use that sound).
i think the concept or the lyrics are pretty similar. its good sign to storch. it mean's he getting closer to single material. :)

Last edited by storchfanboy; 12-07-2009 at 09:31 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #7319
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 12 12
that omarion's song is produced by Tank
 12-07-2009, 01:51 PM         #7320
bugatti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New STORCH!!!

Lloyd Banks - Turnin Into A Customer (Prod. By Scott Storch)

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Some Godiva Chocolate in Brazil
47 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Player Joe Mcknight Killed in Nawlins
264 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside I Watched The Funniest Standup Special Since Dave Chappelle's Killing E..
184 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Tomi Lauren vs Trevor hack Noah
173 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 1 - Bernie Sanders weighs in on Trump saving Indiana Carrier Jobs
266 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX TMT destroys Conor: "He would get his ass beat from pillar to post".
151 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How did this game get on the App Store?
51 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside J.Cole "For Your Eyez Only" [Official Discussion/Anticipation]
289 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy