[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside The Cast of Fresh Prince Reunites
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 59
Rick Ross dissing Birdman " ima make sure my team don't respect you, clean you..
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Video inside Nicki Minaj reposted Kyyng's video on her IG
106 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside Lil Wayne Goes Off On A Fan For Throwing Money At Him During Denver Show
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #7081
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,285 | Props total: 30 30
Not Storch.
It's easy - if you hear Autotune - it's not Storch. He uses voice mods but not "pure" autotune. Even T-pain lost autotune for Girl Gangsta. I respect Scotty for that.

BTW. Track sounds like s**t.
 7 years ago '07        #7082
Mr.PS 
space
avatar space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
 lutownica1 said:
Not Storch.
It's easy - if you hear Autotune - it's not Storch. He uses voice mods but not "pure" autotune. Even T-pain lost autotune for Girl Gangsta. I respect Scotty for that.

BTW. Track sounds like s**t.
Ya this track is garbage as f**k. The beat is a drone.
 7 years ago '07        #7083
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,285 | Props total: 30 30
2 tracks from Scott Storch.
Mams Taylor - London Lingo (by SS)
Mams Tayloor ft, Rico Love - girl like this (by scott Storch) <-this one's other version then last two posted by me some time ago).
Download on this album.


Cheers, i'm at work so don't have time to post tracks.
 7 years ago '06        #7084
JD82 
space
space
space
$740 | Props total: 22 22
 lutownica1 said:
2 tracks from Scott Storch.
Thanks for posting, the London Lingo beat is nice.
 7 years ago '08        #7085
Kurdistan 
space
space
space
$47 | Props total: 0 0
London Lingo =
 7 years ago '07        #7086
Mr.PS 
space
avatar space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
London Lingo is pretty good
 7 years ago '07        #7087
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 12 12
i can't stand mams taylor , such a wack biscuite, even worse than kevin federline
 7 years ago '09        #7088
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$715 | Props total: 9 9
 Mr.PS said:
London Lingo is pretty good
Can somone please upload 'london lingo' on zshare? The other link doesn't seem to be working for me. Thanks in advance.

No offence to Scott but does he only make club beats now? Like serious, I wanna hear some You Got Me, Stil Dre, I can get you - nox ft proof type songs. The only decent songs IMO that i've heard this year are Nipsey Hussle - Good For Me & Dena Deadly - Goodbye and Lost For Words.
 7 years ago '07        #7089
Mr.PS 
space
avatar space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
 GrfxBeatz said:
Can somone please upload 'london lingo' on zshare? The other link doesn't seem to be working for me. Thanks in advance.

No offence to Scott but does he only make club beats now? Like serious, I wanna hear some You Got Me, Stil Dre, I can get you - nox ft proof type songs. The only decent songs IMO that i've heard this year are Nipsey Hussle - Good For Me & Dena Deadly - Goodbye and Lost For Words.
I forgot about "I Can Get You" - song is fire! As for Mams ya he sucks a.ss, but that beat was good.
 7 years ago '09        #7090
BenDaMan 
space
avatar space
space
$277 | Props total: 0 0
 GrfxBeatz said:
Can somone please upload 'london lingo' on zshare? The other link doesn't seem to be working for me. Thanks in advance.

No offence to Scott but does he only make club beats now? Like serious, I wanna hear some You Got Me, Stil Dre, I can get you - nox ft proof type songs. The only decent songs IMO that i've heard this year are Nipsey Hussle - Good For Me & Dena Deadly - Goodbye and Lost For Words.


Yeah I know what ur sayin. Its really nothin special, its good stuff no doubt, but nothing really bangin. The only one I couldnt stop listenin to was pus*y monsters. Insane beat. :applause:

Here u go...good stuff,but no pure Storch quality.


http://www.zshare.net/audio/673569744cf8fb4d/
 7 years ago '07        #7091
Mr.PS 
space
avatar space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
Anyone remember, Nox ft Black Wall - Play With Fir, such a god damn grimmey banger.

 7 years ago '07        #7092
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,285 | Props total: 30 30
Play with firte is produced by NJD (great beat).

Mams ft. Rico - girl like this
http://www.zshare.net/download/6733889098b0d343/


Last edited by lutownica1; 10-23-2009 at 06:44 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #7093
Storchaveli 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$27,432 | Props total: 1677 1677
^^I'm not even gonna click on this s**t. Sick of his a.ss working with no names.
 7 years ago '07        #7094
Mr.PS 
space
avatar space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
 lutownica1 said:
Play with firte is produced by NJD (great beat).

Mams ft. Rico - girl like this
It's prod by Storch, NJD doesn't produce s**t. Just like Built Like That - it's produced but NJD, but Storch produced it anyway.
 7 years ago '07        #7095
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,285 | Props total: 30 30
Naaah, play with fire was credited officialy to NJD on a BWS mixtape, believe i ain't talking s**t.
Built like that was produced by Storch and Devil. Also credite on one of official mixtapes.
 7 years ago '07        #7096
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,285 | Props total: 30 30
UPDATE ON ASCAP!!!
They added 17 new songs credited to storch!!!!
Help me finding them!


1) Rahim Devine - Drugs (words by Pooh Bear)
2) Snoop Dogg - Holiday (we already know that as Birthday).
3) no artist - IF THAT'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND
4) no artist - LOVELY (co-p. by TIMBALAND!!!)
5) Usher - MISSING MY WOMEN (yaeh!. written by POOH)
6) no artist - ONE LOVE
7) Whitney Houston - OPEN YOUR EYES ( written by Pooh; Not on album?)
8) Nore - OUR WAY (dunno if it's new or old, i don't remember that)
9) BROOKLYN (ROZWELL) - Pull Up
10) no artist - SWEAR
11) KNOC-TURNAL - The way i am (don't remember that. New?)
12) no artist - TRIPPIN' OUT
13) no artist - WHEN YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME (written by Jackson Taj)

No artist means no artist YET. I had little time so i made this list as quick as possible. May containe mistakes. These are good news. Ascap means real money for the producer.
Props would be nice.


Last edited by lutownica1; 10-23-2009 at 03:03 PM..
 10-23-2009, 03:01 PM         #7097
theMil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lutownica1 said:
4) no artist - LOVELY (co-p. by TIMBALAND!!!)
I guess this one refers to Bubba Sparxxx's "lovely" prod. w/ Timbo
 7 years ago '09        #7098
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$715 | Props total: 9 9
 lutownica1 said:
UPDATE ON ASCAP!!!
They added 17 new songs credited to storch!!!!
Help me finding them!


1) Rahim Devine - Drugs (words by Pooh Bear)
2) Snoop Dogg - Holiday (we already know that as Birthday).
3) no artist - IF THAT'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND
4) no artist - LOVELY (co-p. by TIMBALAND!!!)
5) Usher - MISSING MY WOMEN (yaeh!. written by POOH)
6) no artist - ONE LOVE
7) Whitney Houston - OPEN YOUR EYES ( written by Pooh; Not on album?)
8) Nore - OUR WAY (dunno if it's new or old, i don't remember that)
9) BROOKLYN (ROZWELL) - Pull Up
10) no artist - SWEAR
11) KNOC-TURNAL - The way i am (don't remember that. New?)
12) no artist - TRIPPIN' OUT
13) no artist - WHEN YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME (written by Jackson Taj)

No artist means no artist YET. I had little time so i made this list as quick as possible. May containe mistakes. These are good news. Ascap means real money for the producer.
Props would be nice.
Thanks for that list! I'll try my best to find some of these songs. I knew that Whitney Houstan would do a song with Storch for some reason. Shame it didn't make the album.

So far, I've got

1) Raheem Devoughn - Love Drug? ..From the album 'Love Behind the Melody' 2008)
8) Q8 Finest ft NORE - Our Way ....From the year 2000.. I got that song. Why would that be mentioned in the 2009 list?)
11) Knocturnal - The Way I Am .. Are you sure you don't remember that? It's from the year 2004.. and it's one of the best bangers from Storch there is

The rest are all new to me.
 10-24-2009, 12:54 AM         #7099
theMil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrfxBeatz said:
11) Knocturnal - The Way I Am .. Are you sure you don't remember that? It's from the year 2004.. and it's one of the best bangers from Storch there is
I totally agree!!!! :)
 7 years ago '09        #7100
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$715 | Props total: 9 9
Old pus*ycat Doll song - If I were a man produced by scott storch. I don't know if it's been posted



Garbage.

--

I know it's a lil off topic.. but I have a whole load of scott storch samples and I decided to use them to make a beat (No Arabic Bite s**t). I'm a composer and I've never touched samples (and don't ever intend to again) but if it's scott storch samples, then Its fine =o)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/6743285528e55f8c/
Beat was done using s**tty FL Studio (Hence the average quality). The strings were a sample of "Benzino - Bottles n Up".. Kicks, Claps, Hats all storch. The rest of the sounds were me
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Anybody got stories of getting a gun pulled on em or getting robbed?
420 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside VAL MERCADO: Dick Sucking Lips
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Lil bucked tooth shorty
135 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Android co-creator Andy Rubin posts image of his upcoming bezel-less ..
44 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Who's sister is this??SMH!!!!
41 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Elon Musk launches Neuralink, to put chips in our brains
49 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
NBA Lavar Ball is exposing how silly sports culture in America is and the powe..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
This nigga Bryan theme is >>>>>>>>>>
53 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy