[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 NFL RUMOR: Cam Newton's Benching on Sunday Night Actually Due to Strip Club In..
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 😍😍😍😍
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside The bible has 66 books, subtract your age, and add 50. Did you get you..
24 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Outlaw BIG Skye has passed away
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props
 7 years ago '07        #7041
Mr.PS 
space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
 Ole-G said:
definitely not a bite

but this beat sounds like his old style...
This Baby Bash is for sure new. As for his old style - there is no new and old, it's just good music. That's what he's doing, making good music.

Last edited by Mr.PS; 10-14-2009 at 02:42 AM..
 10-14-2009, 06:08 PM         #7042
Phamone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not feeling that new Baby Bash.
Beat sounds like a fast rehash of this -

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #7043
DonLegend 
space
space
$146 | Props total: 0 0
storch working with robin thicke??

7 years ago '07        #7044
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 12 12
 DonLegend said:
storch working with robin thicke??

i think you need to hear "Dirty It Up"
 10-15-2009, 07:57 AM         #7045
leemyers1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but is dirty it up a defo storch production?
 7 years ago '07        #7046
Mr.PS 
space
space
Nox - Camera Phone

Sick beat and lyrics, sounds Storchy, at least in the melody. Not sure, it may be etunez.

7 years ago '07        #7047
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,276 | Props total: 26 26
produced by Brown.
 7 years ago '07        #7048
Mr.PS 
space
space
You can't be that sure. "Ma n*gga Brown Put It Down What More Can I Say" - he says that on Storch produced tracks to. It's like his DJ/Friend that he always shots out to.
 7 years ago '09        #7049
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$713 | Props total: 4 4
 Mr.PS said:
You can't be that sure. "Ma n*gga Brown Put It Down What More Can I Say" - he says that on Storch produced tracks to. It's like his DJ/Friend that he always shots out to.
The piano in that song is too cheap. It's from the music production softare FL Studio. Storch uses the Motif ES which is a thousand times more advanced. This beat sounds like some fruity loops s**t. Hot song though no doubt.
 7 years ago '07        #7050
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
Mr. PS, all your statements are based on a.ssumptions ...
I've talked to Baby Bash via twitter and he said that the last time he was in the studio with Storch was like 2 years ago, so that song is far from new...

and I guess your statement about Storch being an executive producer of Gucci's album is your personal opinion as well ?
 7 years ago '07        #7051
Mr.PS 
space
space
 Ole-G said:
Mr. PS, all your statements are based on a.ssumptions ...
I've talked to Baby Bash via twitter and he said that the last time he was in the studio with Storch was like 2 years ago, so that song is far from new...

and I guess your statement about Storch being an executive producer of Gucci's album is your personal opinion as well ?
That's the first time we've all heard it. That would make it new. As for Twitter and Baby Bash. Celebrities and any social networking sites = false. I doubt less then 1% of celebrities actually have profiles they they personally use. For all you know Baby Bash can be some 14yr old kid in Mexico that is a fan of Baby Bash and likes the idea behind fooling people into believing that he is Baby Bash on Twitter.

The Gucci Mane executive production wasn't my personal opinion. I read it on a forum and all signs would point to that it would be a good move for Storch. He needs money and publicity. He's also in the studio with Gucci according to the most recentt article published on the 22nd. Gucci Mane burns it up every time he drops. It would put Scott back on the map. It's not going to cost Scott much to produce the album, but the rewards can potentially be huge if the album does very well, or if one of the singles on the album does very well. I would not be at all surprised if there are more then 5 songs on Gucci's new album that are Storch, or if the entire thing is a collab with Storch and other producers, most notably Zaytovin (Gucci's Mane's usual producer).

Last edited by Mr.PS; 10-16-2009 at 12:16 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #7052
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
 Mr.PS said:
That's the first time we've all heard it. That would make it new. As for Twitter and Baby Bash. Celebrities and any social networking sites = false. I doubt less then 1% of celebrities actually have profiles they they personally use. For all you know Baby Bash can be some 14yr old kid in Mexico that is a fan of Baby Bash and likes the idea behind fooling people into believing that he is Baby Bash on Twitter.

The Gucci Mane executive production wasn't my personal opinion. I read it on a forum and all signs would point to that it would be a good move for Storch. He needs money and publicity. He's also in the studio with Gucci according to the most recentt article published on the 22nd. Gucci Mane burns it up every time he drops. It would put Scott back on the map. It's not going to cost Scott much to produce the album, but the rewards can potentially be huge if the album does very well, or if one of the singles on the album does very well. I would not be at all surprised if there are more then 5 songs on Gucci's new album that are Storch, or if the entire thing is a collab with Storch and other producers, most notably Zaytovin (Gucci's Mane's usual producer).

so why celebrities talk about twitter all the time ?anyways... check out his page , it seems real, coz it's even protected from random people. and as you know, the western melodies is a played out thing, and I'm sure Scott realizes this. nowadays you gotta come up with something original and fresh in order to get back in the game...3 years ago it was hot, no doubts, but today it ain't gonna work

I'm sure Zaytoven and Drumma Boy will contribute the most beats on Gucci's album, so I will be really happy to hear 2 beats from Storcho, that'll be great. but if he manages to provide more beats on his album, i'll be even happier :agreement6:
 7 years ago '07        #7053
Mr.PS 
space
space
You'd think that as a celebrity is would be open to all vs protected, but whatever I'm not arguing with the fact that that Baby Bash track maybe a couple years old. The Middle Eastern style isn't played out in my opinion. I think it's great, I love it. It's so dramatic and uplifting and can make you feel amazing, but yes for mainstream radio it's probably time for change - or is it? He just needs to find his flow again. He was doing great until he stopped making music. His style never got old or played out, he just got into drugs and stopped producing music and the music he made on drugs was garbage. A middle eastern track that can make the club move will still be heard and will still be respected.

I think songs with his crazy memorable melodies will continue to dominate the charts. Especially if he jumps in with some artists that the music industry wants to invest in. Like Rhianna, Chris Brown, etc. The music industry in the end makes or breaks celebrities. Brooke Hogan could've been the next Madonna if they really wanted her to be. It all depends on how far back up the chain Scott gets in terms of names.

Last edited by Mr.PS; 10-16-2009 at 12:43 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #7054
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
young money is the hottest label right now and as far as we know Storch maintained really good relationship with them. he just needs to make a banger for Drake or Nicki Minaj and it'll become an instant hit
 7 years ago '07        #7055
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
He need Jay Sean from young money.
 7 years ago '07        #7056
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
Gucci dropped mixtape yesterday. Dunno yet if Storch is on it .
Link to jukebox

-------------NEWS---------------
Trina in an interview witx XXL confirmed working with Storch again. Hope he'll make that CD this time:
On her upcoming album, Amazin’, (tentatively scheduled for March 30) the Diamond Princess is taking a glamorous turn from “regular rap” to embark on a pop-friendly course of evolution.

Trina has enlisted genre-crossing producers Jim Jonsin (Lil Wayne, Jennifer Lopez), Scott Storch (50 Cent, Mariah Carey) and Rico Love (Usher, Chris Brown) to help her “think outside the box,” while guest appearances by rap heavyweights Rick Ross, Ludacris and Young Money upstart Nicki Minaj keep her in tuned with hip-hop listeners.

XXLMag.com: What does outside the box entail?

Trina: I worked with [producers] Jim Jonsin, Red Spyda, Rico Love, Scott Storch, Shaft, Drummer Boy on different kinds of records that I normally wouldn’t do. In the past I’d say, “I’m not going to try to sing on a record. I don’t want to do a pop record.” I went a little different and mixed it up on this album. I’ve changed and grown so much in this business from making the standard rap record.

Last edited by lutownica1; 10-16-2009 at 01:18 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #7057
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
check out this brand new pic

[pic - click to view]

Scotty lookin fresh and tanned
 7 years ago '07        #7058
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
More news:
Eva-Fashion show (prod. by Scott Storch) will have official video.

Q-Khan album with production from Scott Storch gets title
"Patience" and in stores Jan. 2010

He got really hot Storch beats back form the days when storch was involved in 730 label. (Candy shop era).

DJ Drama called MTV to let people know Gucci Mane is starting a cold war this Saturday.

“People need to be near a computer on 10/17 at 10:17 p.m. — DJ Drama, DJ Scream and DJ Holiday, The Cold War, a three-part series, three tapes,” Drama said. "It’ll definitely make sense. Look for some big records on there. All original [songs].”

“Gucci wants to flood the streets, takeover,” DJ DJ Holiday revealed. “The mixtape is called The Cold War, and it’ll be a three-part series, [subtitled] Gucci America, Burr Britain and Burr Russia. They’re droppin’ Saturday at 10:17 p.m.”
And storch played piano all over that album from 1994.

Last edited by lutownica1; 10-17-2009 at 05:53 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #7059
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$713 | Props total: 4 4
 lutownica1 said:
And storch played piano all over that album from 1994.
Not really. The only song in that album which has piano is "This ain't living" which is 100% Storch. I posted it a few days back. But damn that album is HOT!

Thanks for the news aswell. Can't wait for that Q.KHAN album
 7 years ago '07        #7060
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
I doubt we will hear any Storch tracks on Gucci's mixtapes...the only one song I hope to get is "Going To Miami" without annoying DJ
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Fabolous: I Gotta Put My Foot On A Few Rappers Necks!
69 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
253 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 12 Parties So Epic They Left A Mark On History
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Reason why jeremih got kicked out of the tour and possible going to get..
87 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Shia LaRap IS BACK AT IT..BARS are Just Ruthless
119 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Half Indian Half Puerto Rican All Fire
68 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazon About To Change The Game
208 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy