[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 130
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 117
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
133 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props
 09-22-2009, 02:59 PM         #6961
Magicilo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chris jones worked with storch in the make it rain remix in the end his name is yelled through your speakers by DJ Khaled, also in the video's of thestreets TV storch and chris jones are working together but all of this is no prove that Storch produced the track

some other news you know this article already but there are names mentioned who worked with Scott this year

To that end, he’s secured recent production for Usher, Gucci Mane, and Jennifer Hudson.
For Storch, the focus is now proving to major labels his sound can still be viable in today’s market.
"People have too short a memory," he explained. “People will see that everything is intact.” This year, Storch has already placed production for The Game, Ludacris, NeYo, Mario, and Robin Thicke.




Last edited by Magicilo; 09-22-2009 at 03:02 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #6962
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,276 | Props total: 26 26
yeah +1 Magicilo
 7 years ago '07        #6963
Mr.PS 
space
avatar space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
 Magicilo said:
chris jones worked with storch in the make it rain remix in the end his name is yelled through your speakers by DJ Khaled, also in the video's of thestreets TV storch and chris jones are working together but all of this is no prove that Storch produced the track

some other news you know this article already but there are names mentioned who worked with Scott this year

To that end, he’s secured recent production for Usher, Gucci Mane, and Jennifer Hudson.
For Storch, the focus is now proving to major labels his sound can still be viable in today’s market.
"People have too short a memory," he explained. “People will see that everything is intact.” This year, Storch has already placed production for The Game, Ludacris, NeYo, Mario, and Robin Thicke.


Chuch!
 7 years ago '08        #6964
Symon 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,866 | Props total: 2 2
thanks for the news^:applause:..and yes,im glad stacks aint working with him anymore lol..
 7 years ago '07        #6965
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 12 12
my mate talked to Chris Jones and that song "If she let's me" is produced by Will Leong, but he admitted that he has some tracks produced by Storcho but he will post them only after his official site launches
 09-25-2009, 09:41 AM         #6966
lnspector 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lutownica1 said:
Was it
Ya Boy - we ready?



This sounds crazy, greaty piano, nomather if it's Storch or not.
can you please reupload that ?

thanks.
 09-25-2009, 12:11 PM         #6967
leemyers1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lnspector said:
can you please reupload that ?

thanks.
http://www.zshare.net/audio/65881082406a5662/
 7 years ago '09        #6968
BenDaMan 
space
avatar space
space
$277 | Props total: 0 0
I dont know who this guy is but I just found this on Twitter...



DINODEALMP:

"Linking up with LA Jackson and Scott Storch...he still got it...trust me."
 7 years ago '09        #6969
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$713 | Props total: 4 4
NEW STORCH!


[video - click to view]


Funky, right? Cant seem to find a d/w link anywhere tho.
 7 years ago '07        #6970
DonLegend 
space
avatar space
space
$146 | Props total: 0 0
new storch(?)



gives storch a shout out in his song "MALINFOLMAO"
 7 years ago '09        #6971
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$713 | Props total: 4 4
 DonLegend said:
new storch(?)



gives storch a shout out in his song "MALINFOLMAO"
You can find the instrumental on youtube somewhere. I have it at home. I don't know how it got released, but it's hot. I've heard loads of people rap to this beat
 7 years ago '07        #6972
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 12 12
http://www.zshare.net/audio/662517177ab91279/
enjoy fellas
 7 years ago '07        #6973
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,276 | Props total: 26 26
 DonLegend said:
new storch(?)



gives storch a shout out in his song "MALINFOLMAO"
It ain't Storch.
It's some fan instrumental, with poor rap by a**hole who shouted to his computer mic "storch".
 7 years ago '07        #6974
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 12 12
lutownica, it could be storch, coz that dude got an album on iTunes and his myspace page seems to be legit

and we all know that Storch used to mess with latinos
 7 years ago '07        #6975
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,276 | Props total: 26 26
You got any confirmation on that? Any infos? It's quite interesting, why would Storch do that kind of mix? Is it some kind of demo for the industry with his new vybe?
I'll be greatfull on any information. I know Storch is experimenting with classics (remember the leaked Badman - Criminal instrumental)?.
Or maybe someone know anything about current situation of Frankie Goes to H. ? Is he droping any album or smt? Mix is decent.



BTW. DO you reckon any Storch on Mario's DNA? Samples here
http://www.amazon.com/D-N-A/dp/B002Q5FNAO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1253945303&sr=8-3


Last edited by lutownica1; 09-28-2009 at 02:01 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #6976
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 12 12
 lutownica1 said:
You got any confirmation on that? Any infos? It's quite interesting, why would Storch do that kind of mix? Is it some kind of demo for the industry with his new vybe?
I'll be greatfull on any information. I know Storch is experimenting with classics (remember the leaked Badman - Criminal instrumental)?.
Or maybe someone know anything about current situation of Frankie Goes to H. ? Is he droping any album or smt? Mix is decent.
Frankie Goes to Hollywood is an old a.ss english band which was popular in 80's

there is like thousands of remixes to that song


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #6977
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,276 | Props total: 26 26
 Ole-G said:
Frankie Goes to Hollywood is an old a.ss english band which was popular in 80's

there is like thousands of remixes to that song


[pic - click to view]

That's why i wonder - could it be Storch or another bite?
 7 years ago '07        #6978
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 12 12
any thoughts on this record ?
http://www.zshare.net/audio/662781614dc60a3d/
I'm digging the piano on this track...sounds awesome
 7 years ago '08        #6979
Symon 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,866 | Props total: 2 2
 Ole-G said:
any thoughts on this record ?


I'm digging the piano on this track...sounds awesome
woow man.you been the s**t lately...

[pic - click to view]

 09-29-2009, 05:13 AM         #6980
Phamone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ole-G said:


enjoy fellas
DAMN, fam.
Thanks for the link.
This s**t is FIRE!!!
Is it really Storch, though?
I hope so.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Wasabi thot
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
NBA This Nigga still can't produce a Son
138 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
J Prince really think he a godfather
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Dec 7 - Japanese Youth Have Found a Way To Marry a Person Without Dating
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
72 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
is there any bigger simp in film history?
291 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
45 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy