[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 102
To Simp On A P0rnstar II
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 74
NBA Melo went to see "big Soulja" barber
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 69
Oct 21 - Gold Star Widow Releases Trumpís Call After Husband Was Killed In Afg..
15 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 63
How Every Nigga Acts for 24 Hours After A Haircut
47 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-22-2009, 01:59 PM         #6841
Magicilo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chris jones worked with storch in the make it rain remix in the end his name is yelled through your speakers by DJ Khaled, also in the video's of thestreets TV storch and chris jones are working together but all of this is no prove that Storch produced the track

some other news you know this article already but there are names mentioned who worked with Scott this year

To that end, he’s secured recent production for Usher, Gucci Mane, and Jennifer Hudson.
For Storch, the focus is now proving to major labels his sound can still be viable in today’s market.
"People have too short a memory," he explained. “People will see that everything is intact.” This year, Storch has already placed production for The Game, Ludacris, NeYo, Mario, and Robin Thicke.




Last edited by Magicilo; 09-22-2009 at 02:02 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #6842
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 59 59
yeah +1 Magicilo
 8 years ago '07        #6843
Mr.PS 
space
avatar space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
 Magicilo said:
chris jones worked with storch in the make it rain remix in the end his name is yelled through your speakers by DJ Khaled, also in the video's of thestreets TV storch and chris jones are working together but all of this is no prove that Storch produced the track

some other news you know this article already but there are names mentioned who worked with Scott this year

To that end, he’s secured recent production for Usher, Gucci Mane, and Jennifer Hudson.
For Storch, the focus is now proving to major labels his sound can still be viable in today’s market.
"People have too short a memory," he explained. “People will see that everything is intact.” This year, Storch has already placed production for The Game, Ludacris, NeYo, Mario, and Robin Thicke.


Chuch!
 09-24-2009, 01:03 AM         #6844
Symon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanks for the news^:applause:..and yes,im glad stacks aint working with him anymore lol..
 8 years ago '07        #6845
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
my mate talked to Chris Jones and that song "If she let's me" is produced by Will Leong, but he admitted that he has some tracks produced by Storcho but he will post them only after his official site launches
 09-25-2009, 08:41 AM         #6846
lnspector  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lutownica1 said:
Was it
Ya Boy - we ready?



This sounds crazy, greaty piano, nomather if it's Storch or not.
can you please reupload that ?

thanks.
 09-25-2009, 11:11 AM         #6847
leemyers1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lnspector said:
can you please reupload that ?

thanks.
http://www.zshare.net/audio/65881082406a5662/
 8 years ago '09        #6848
BenDaMan 
space
avatar space
space
$277 | Props total: 0 0
I dont know who this guy is but I just found this on Twitter...



DINODEALMP:

"Linking up with LA Jackson and Scott Storch...he still got it...trust me."
 8 years ago '09        #6849
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$721 | Props total: 17 17
NEW STORCH!


[video - click to view]


Funky, right? Cant seem to find a d/w link anywhere tho.
 8 years ago '07        #6850
DonLegend 
space
avatar space
space
$146 | Props total: 0 0
new storch(?)



gives storch a shout out in his song "MALINFOLMAO"
 8 years ago '09        #6851
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$721 | Props total: 17 17
 DonLegend said:
new storch(?)



gives storch a shout out in his song "MALINFOLMAO"
You can find the instrumental on youtube somewhere. I have it at home. I don't know how it got released, but it's hot. I've heard loads of people rap to this beat
 8 years ago '07        #6852
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
http://www.zshare.net/audio/662517177ab91279/
enjoy fellas
 8 years ago '07        #6853
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 59 59
 DonLegend said:
new storch(?)



gives storch a shout out in his song "MALINFOLMAO"
It ain't Storch.
It's some fan instrumental, with poor rap by a**hole who shouted to his computer mic "storch".
 8 years ago '07        #6854
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
lutownica, it could be storch, coz that dude got an album on iTunes and his myspace page seems to be legit

and we all know that Storch used to mess with latinos
 8 years ago '07        #6855
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 59 59
You got any confirmation on that? Any infos? It's quite interesting, why would Storch do that kind of mix? Is it some kind of demo for the industry with his new vybe?
I'll be greatfull on any information. I know Storch is experimenting with classics (remember the leaked Badman - Criminal instrumental)?.
Or maybe someone know anything about current situation of Frankie Goes to H. ? Is he droping any album or smt? Mix is decent.



BTW. DO you reckon any Storch on Mario's DNA? Samples here
http://www.amazon.com/D-N-A/dp/B002Q5FNAO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1253945303&sr=8-3


Last edited by lutownica1; 09-28-2009 at 01:01 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #6856
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
 lutownica1 said:
You got any confirmation on that? Any infos? It's quite interesting, why would Storch do that kind of mix? Is it some kind of demo for the industry with his new vybe?
I'll be greatfull on any information. I know Storch is experimenting with classics (remember the leaked Badman - Criminal instrumental)?.
Or maybe someone know anything about current situation of Frankie Goes to H. ? Is he droping any album or smt? Mix is decent.
Frankie Goes to Hollywood is an old a.ss english band which was popular in 80's

there is like thousands of remixes to that song


[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '07        #6857
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 59 59
 Ole-G said:
Frankie Goes to Hollywood is an old a.ss english band which was popular in 80's

there is like thousands of remixes to that song


[pic - click to view]

That's why i wonder - could it be Storch or another bite?
 8 years ago '07        #6858
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
any thoughts on this record ?
http://www.zshare.net/audio/662781614dc60a3d/
I'm digging the piano on this track...sounds awesome
 09-29-2009, 03:30 AM         #6859
Symon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ole-G said:
any thoughts on this record ?


I'm digging the piano on this track...sounds awesome
woow man.you been the s**t lately...

[pic - click to view]

 09-29-2009, 04:13 AM         #6860
Phamone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ole-G said:


enjoy fellas
DAMN, fam.
Thanks for the link.
This s**t is FIRE!!!
Is it really Storch, though?
I hope so.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Calling All Detectives
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Pinky counting up ones by the hundred!!
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Mass Appeal's The 25 Most Underrated Rappers of the Past 25 Years
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
NBA Jae Crowder Checks Reporter For Saying He Intentionally Injured Gordon Hay..
10 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside First Look At the Yeezy 350 V2 "Semi-Frozen Yellow"
17 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - Dogs make cute facial expressions to humans on purpose, study..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Quentin Tarantino Admits He Knew About Harvey Weinstein And Still Worked With ..
109 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Metallic Gold" Released Today
14 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy