most viewed right now
Meek just dropped one of the verses of the year :mjcry:
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game back on that lame corny sh-t :juststop:
8 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #6721
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,234 | Props total: 12 12
hey, what about this track ?
Young Money (Lil Wayne, Shanell, Mack Maine and T-Streets) - Road Block
http://www.zshare.net/audio/617326086cc17e43
the beginning sounds definitely like Storcho ...

Last edited by Ole-G; 06-23-2009 at 06:40 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #6722
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$712 | Props total: 1 1
 Ole-G said:
hey, what about this track ?
Young Money (Lil Wayne, Shanell, Mack Maine and T-Streets) - Road Block

the beginning sounds definitely like Storcho ...
Your right, the intro does sound a bit like Storch. You must have heard that from "Mya - Still a woman". It's really easy to make that sort of sound. All you have to do is get an 808 kick and increase the pitch and you get that sound.

This isn't Storch just to let you know
You just triple posted, and you complain that this thread is slowly dying from useless posts
 7 years ago '07        #6723
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,234 | Props total: 12 12
how do you know its not Storch ?
You can only guess, coz it hasn't been confirmed yet

don't tell me what to do, coz I've been here for a long a.ss time
 7 years ago '09        #6724
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
Check out this s**tty homemade interview with Nox.

[video - click to view]

At 2:33, Nox says "Thise producers, they make hits and they dissapear on you man, but Brown, my n**** I love him to death."

Look's like Storch doesn't want nothing to do with Nox, or just forgot about him? lol. I had respect for Nox.. but now he just hangs around with gangsta wannabe posers :(
 7 years ago '09        #6725
BenDaMan 
space
space
$277 | Props total: 0 0
 Ole-G said:
you should use the "search" tool and then you would know about it
Hows that supposed to work? If I have no clue about that song,no artist name, no song title? :nuts:
 7 years ago '07        #6726
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,266 | Props total: 21 21
Chali 2na, 'Fish Outta Water' (Decon)
J5's commanding leader cedes control of own mic.
BY MOSI REEVES 06.17.09 10:24 AM
Best known as the distinctive voice of backpack hip-hop faves Jurassic 5, Chali 2na is sometimes reduced to a supporting role on his solo debut. Still, he surrounds himself with crack producers -- Jake One, Scott Storch, and others -- who drop slick, thumping tracks sweetened by background singers and melodious hooks from Anthony Hamilton and Beenie Man. Chali 2na uses his cavernous baritone as another resonant instrument in the mix, while his lyrics, which address police brutality ("Guns Up") and fatherhood ("Righteous Way"), lend subtext for deeper listening.
Waiting.
 7 years ago '05        #6727
jdyost55 
space
space
space
$152 | Props total: 0 0
reality show?
 7 years ago '09        #6728
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
Timbaland on the Scott Storch beef and the reason why Nox had a fallout with scott.

Enjoy.
 7 years ago '07        #6729
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
Thanks.
Hate that idiot. He talks s**t. He's falling a bit...
 7 years ago '07        #6730
Mr.PS 
space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
Scott and Tim aren't friends. They tolerate each other, but it it's not a friendship. Tim still quietly takes shots at Scott and still believes he is better then Scott bla bla. I don't know about Nox and Scott. Scott has known Nox since he was a teenager supposedly, but all in all it's most likely better that Scott is ignoring all of the street gangster wannabe's like. New Jerzy Devil, Nox, Raul, etc.

Last edited by Mr.PS; 06-24-2009 at 02:29 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #6731
Chater 
space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
all this b***hing and guessing. eve is gon be on the reality show when it drops. she just confirmed this wit me.
 7 years ago '09        #6732
BenDaMan 
space
space
$277 | Props total: 0 0
 Mr.PS said:
Scott and Tim aren't friends. They tolerate each other, but it it's not a friendship. Tim still quietly takes shots at Scott and still believes he is better then Scott bla bla. I don't know about Nox and Scott. Scott has known Nox since he was a teenager supposedly, but all in all it's most likely better that Scott is ignoring all of the street gangster wannabe's like. New Jerzy Devil, Nox, Raul, etc.
Yeah especially Raul I hate him the most
 7 years ago '06        #6733
JD82 
space
space
space
$713 | Props total: 3 3
 Chater said:
all this b***hing and guessing. eve is gon be on the reality show when it drops. she just confirmed this wit me.
Eve f**kin' sucks, i thought the Reality Show is about Storcho producing for the biggest artists in the industry, what is Eve doing there? Her singles with Swizz Beatz and Sean Paul flopped three years ago, now she's trying to use Storcho's comeback to get back in the industry? Come on, we don't need that!
 7 years ago '07        #6734
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
-----------that post got nothing to do with EVE above-----------
Eva from in ya face:
Album coming soon on itunes and Amazon.
A lot of Storcho there, also on Holly Rae album (damn i like that s3xy girl on storch...keys)
Here's new snip (my guess - 99% storcho+cocaine):

http://www.zshare.net/audio/61852807cb3e020b/
Personal guess- that's one of the beat that meant to be for PCD album.

Eva's Fashion show which was upped some time ago is Scott's beat.

What about Trey songz single?
And Reed Dollaz Album? Anyone knows smth?

Last edited by lutownica1; 06-25-2009 at 11:43 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #6735
Chater 
space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
I Gotta Give It To Her track off Trey's album is a monster. I heard it at on a show MTV did on R&B singers, they played a snippet over some clips and MTV responded this afternoon to me via email:

"Thanks for your email and interest in our channel. The song you heard is a track on Trey Songz upcoming album Ready which is to be released on August 4th. The track in question is called ' I Gotta Give It To Her ' which is constructed by Trey Songz, Jayceon Taylor and Scott Storch"

dAYam!
 7 years ago '09        #6736
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Chater said:
I Gotta Give It To Her track off Trey's album is a monster. I heard it at on a show MTV did on R&B singers, they played a snippet over some clips and MTV responded this afternoon to me via email:

"Thanks for your email and interest in our channel. The song you heard is a track on Trey Songz upcoming album Ready which is to be released on August 4th. The track in question is called ' I Gotta Give It To Her ' which is constructed by Trey Songz, Jayceon Taylor and Scott Storch"

dAYam!
The song is ft The Game too.

nd Lutownica, I'll props soon for the track! The tune is hot!
 7 years ago '06        #6737
JD82 
space
space
space
 A-Gent said:
Eve as in E.V.E.? Scott's produced for her a handful of times, such as "Blow Ya Mind", that was a big song..
Let Me Blow Ya Mind was actually produced by Dr. Dre, Storch hasn't produced a track for Eve. Probably some unreleased stuff.

Propz to Lutownica1 for the Eva snippet.

Last edited by JD82; 06-25-2009 at 03:32 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #6738
Mr.PS 
space
space
 JD82 said:
Let Me Blow Ya Mind was actually produced by Dr. Dre, Storch hasn't produced a track for Eve. Probably some unreleased stuff.

Propz to Lutownica1 for the Eva snippet.
Scott did the keyboard Riff on let me blow your mind. It wasn't produced solely by Dr.Dre. Scott used to work with Dr.Dre on they collaborated on many things.
 7 years ago '06        #6739
JD82 
space
space
space
 Mr.PS said:
Scott did the keyboard Riff on let me blow your mind. It wasn't produced solely by Dr.Dre. Scott used to work with Dr.Dre on they collaborated on many things.
Did I say something else?

Storcho did the keyboard riff, but there's a difference between playing some keyboard stuff that Dre wanted from him and an actual collabo. For example: Westside Story is produced by Dre & Storch.

So stop schooling me on s**t i know for years, I'm here longer than most of you noobs.
 7 years ago '07        #6740
Mr.PS 
space
space
STFU,

You made it totally sound as though he had absolutely nothing to do with it. Dre didn't want him to do anything. It's hard to describe music with words. You just play it and it has to flow. If you don't have talent and an ear you can't just play somthing. Scott played the riff if Dre liked it it was used, if not then it wasn't. Scott just wasn't a "name" back then that's why he didn't get any credit for riffs and tracks that he co-produced with Dr.Dre. Dr.Dre was on the come up back then and obviously took credit for everything he could. No wonder Scott left...

Nobody is schooling you, don't try to act all hard behind your keyboard. We're all here for fun and because we like Scott and his music.

Last edited by Mr.PS; 06-25-2009 at 10:11 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
126 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
238 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside Suicide Squad Just Notched Another Box Office Win Over Rival Marvel S..
42 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
230 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy