[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 112
NBA WWE issues statement after 15-year-old LaMelo Ball uses racial slur on liv..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Woman attacks short men. Man responds by bashing fat women. She says s..
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside The Life of a 10/10 Male (Tinder Case Study)(Pics)
245 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Joell Ortiz Wants Static With "Migos" Type Interviews, Tells Akademiks..
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-09-2006, 06:46 PM         #641
MeyerLansky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Say It To Me Now - Juvenile

PRODUCED BY SCOTT STORCH!!
 03-09-2006, 11:13 PM         #642
NinaMidi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeyerLansky said:
Say It To Me Now - Juvenile

PRODUCED BY SCOTT STORCH!!


"Say It To Me Now - Juvenile" and Sets Go Up

someone hook them up please
 03-10-2006, 03:38 AM         #643
LoniGVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sirocco said:
it dont sound like storch at all to a mixer/engineer/producers ear

just some similiar sounds

Hehe I am a mixer/engineer too (producer ain't the correct word for the sounds i'm tryna put together with fruity :D) but I thought it was...I can't recognize EVERY producer's touch. To me snare and hi-hats sounded storch.

:D:D
 03-10-2006, 03:42 AM         #644
LoniGVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Timbomissy said:
19. Say It To Me Now

is Produced By Timbaland


Yeah we discussed it on #beatmakerz

I voted Storch for this one...

Credits confirm
 03-10-2006, 07:40 AM         #645
geveci  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
10. Who's Ya Daddy
Produced By Sinista? i thoght this was produced by scott storch, who is sinista?this song is a bangerr!!
 03-10-2006, 08:06 AM         #646
Sirocco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


heres a full clean HQ of benzino-s3xy

i know lots of peeps been looking for this

props!
 11 years ago '06        #647
JD82 
space
space
space
$753 | Props total: 28 28
 Sirocco said:

i know lots of peeps been looking for this

props!
Thanks for this one!
 03-10-2006, 02:22 PM         #648
rub1nh0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Paris Hilton is goin to record with Wisin & Yandel for her 1st album (or maybe it's just a track), but the producer is Luny Tunes
 03-10-2006, 06:31 PM         #649
Timbomissy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yes i think its timbaland because the sounds like timbo. When you here you know the scott storch track and the timbaland track. Im not 100 % sure but i think its so
 03-10-2006, 06:54 PM         #650
watto54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
t.i. - right now
 03-10-2006, 09:17 PM         #651
MeyerLansky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Timbomissy said:
Yes i think its timbaland because the sounds like timbo. When you here you know the scott storch track and the timbaland track. Im not 100 % sure but i think its so


Got Da BoOkleT In FroNt Of Ma FaCe HomIE It Clearly SaYS:

Say It To Me Now - Juvenile
Courtesy of UTP Records
Produced By Scott Storch for Tuff Jew Productions

ProP Me Plz
 03-10-2006, 09:24 PM         #652
MeyerLansky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NinaMidi said:
"Say It To Me Now - Juvenile" and Sets Go Up

someone hook them up please

Sets Go Up (Featuring Wacko) - Juvenile Featuring Wacko


Say It To Me Now (Featuring Kango Of Partners-N-Crime) - Juvenile Featuring Kango Of Partners-N-Crime


GiVe ProPS PlZ!!
:rasta:
 03-10-2006, 10:45 PM         #653
NinaMidi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeyerLansky said:
Sets Go Up (Featuring Wacko) - Juvenile Featuring Wacko


Say It To Me Now (Featuring Kango Of Partners-N-Crime) - Juvenile Featuring Kango Of Partners-N-Crime


GiVe ProPS PlZ!!
:rasta:

props
 03-11-2006, 02:47 AM         #654
prodinho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got yall another exclusive Storch production! :D

DJ Quick Feat. Dr. Dre & Mimi - Put It On Me

This track was released on DJ Quick's album "Under Tha Influence" and on the "Traning Day OST".
Its co-produced by Scott (keys) and Mike Elizondo (bass?) and the executive producer was Dr. Dre

"Put It On Me"
Written by Andre Young, David Blake, Royal Harbor, Michael Elizondo and Scott Storch
Produced by Dr. Dre
Performed by Dr. Dre and DJ Quik co-starring Mimi
Dr. Dre appears courtesy of Aftermath Entertainment/Interscope Records
 03-11-2006, 02:48 AM         #655
prodinho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ Get it here:


I also added: Juvenile - Say It To Me Now
 11 years ago '06        #656
JD82 
space
space
space
$753 | Props total: 28 28
 prodinho said:
I got yall another exclusive Storch production! :D

DJ Quick Feat. Dr. Dre & Mimi - Put It On Me

This track was released on DJ Quick's album "Under Tha Influence" and on the "Traning Day OST".
Its co-produced by Scott (keys) and Mike Elizondo (bass?) and the executive producer was Dr. Dre

"Put It On Me"
Written by Andre Young, David Blake, Royal Harbor, Michael Elizondo and Scott Storch
Produced by Dr. Dre
Performed by Dr. Dre and DJ Quik co-starring Mimi
Dr. Dre appears courtesy of Aftermath Entertainment/Interscope Records

LOL, I posted this a few days ago.

It's not co-produced by Storch & Elizondo. Storch played the Keys & Elizondo probably played the Bass doesn't mean that they co-produced it.
 11 years ago '06        #657
JD82 
space
space
space
$753 | Props total: 28 28
 watto54 said:
t.i. - right now
What is this? It's not on the Album.
 03-11-2006, 07:39 AM         #658
J-W  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^i think its gonna be on his new album. Its of newest Tapemasters Inc mixtape.
 03-11-2006, 07:42 AM         #659
J-W  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
useless post, sorry


Last edited by J-W; 03-11-2006 at 07:43 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #660
JD82 
space
space
space
$753 | Props total: 28 28
 J-W said:
^^i think its gonna be on his new album. Its of newest Tapemasters Inc mixtape.
The 8.5? Cannot find this Song. Can u upload it?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
i dont know or even care who she is
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
NBA SHAQ: Kobe is the greatest player ever
88 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside This E-40 Impession got me CRYING
46 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Americas most dangerous cities in the past 5 years
242 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Drake Nas and Nicki
43 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Did Gucci Mane send his goons to shoot his ex best friend Mojo?
62 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Everyday Struggle | Addressing the Migos Situation, Big Sean Taking Shots, Saf..
190 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside I never knew coochie slaps was this entertaining
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy