[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole ethers Lil Yatchy
181 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
J.Cole dissing Kanye on new song "False Prophets"
308 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
141 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props
 8 years ago '09        #6481
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$712 | Props total: 1 1
 K.O.DaDon said:
9.We Made You, Eminem
Dr. Dre,Eminem (M.Mathers,A.Young,M.Batson,D.Parker,T.Lawrence,W. Egan ) Web/Shady/Aftermath DIGITAL | Interscope |

why universal credited storch???
It's bullcrap man. I'm 99% sure it's not Storch. Storch will definetly get credit from Dre if he has some involvement.
 04-23-2009, 05:46 PM         #6482
leemyers1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrfxBeatz said:
It's bullcrap man. I'm 99% sure it's not Storch. Storch will definetly get credit from Dre if he has some involvement.
em said in the interview today that him and dre produced we made u
 8 years ago '07        #6483
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,275 | Props total: 25 25
from interview with EM.
In the interview Eminem said he is excited about Relapse. Eminem is the main character on the album, but Slim Shady will also make a return, even though Eminem also said the blond hair was gone. Dr. Dre, his mentor and founder of Aftermath Entertainment, produced the whole album with an exception of 1 track. Dr. Dre and 50 Cent are the only cameo’s on the album, according to Eminem.
Just take a minute... Breath...
 8 years ago '06        #6484
JD82 
space
space
space
$727 | Props total: 20 20
 lutownica1 said:
from interview with EM.

Just take a minute... Breath...
So what's your point? The track not produced by Dre is produced by Eminem himself.
 8 years ago '06        #6485
JD82 
space
space
space
$727 | Props total: 20 20
New Storch coming soon!

Joe Crack & Pistol Pete present K.A.R

...Joining them for the ride will be Sean Kingston, Sheek Louch, Jadakiss, Lil Wayne and Rick Ross, and soundscapes will be provided by a diverse set of beatmakers which will include Petes own Butter Beats production crew as well as Scott Storch, Cool and Dre, and Streetrunner[...]
Release 5/5/2009

Source & Tracklist:
 8 years ago '07        #6486
DonLegend 
space
space
$146 | Props total: 0 0
this is an old video but i was watching it and i can guarantee that beat they rappin on is produced by storch. currency has since left cash money, so track mite never get released.

------
also BIG NEWS Storch says his cummin back

best news we could of gt imo, now hopefully some hot s**t will c*m out

Last edited by DonLegend; 04-24-2009 at 08:03 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #6487
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 12 12
is it a miracle ?omg

he looks kinda different
 8 years ago '09        #6488
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$712 | Props total: 1 1
I can't see that video as I'm in the UK. Will someone please try to fix this for me if they can? Please.. props.
 8 years ago '07        #6489
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,275 | Props total: 25 25
No glasses - no coke eyes.
He gained weight - organism is detoxing.
He's tanned - no more vampire lifestyle.
He grow up - talking about problems.
I've waited so long but never doubted.
"
"i have't won a war yet"
Just befere you write "he's back" after next song mind the fact that he won't be back for a long time. He's aware of that.
I just want good music. I don't mind charts. I got nothing to listen to - you hear that tuff jew?
THANK GOD!
and one more quote from the interview:
MTV News will have a lot more of our exclusive interview with Scott Storch in the coming days and weeks

Last edited by lutownica1; 04-25-2009 at 10:45 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #6490
BenDaMan 
space
space
$277 | Props total: 0 0
Props for this one dude...

Damn im so happy right now. He looks so much better. I never saw his eyes like that. Also hes not hidin behind his party face anymore which u can see on every picture, he really talks about his probs.Damn Scotty good luck u took the right step :applause:
 8 years ago '07        #6491
Mr.PS 
space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
I preferred the old Scotty. Ostentatious with Bugatti's and 35 caret rings. The old scotty before he started doing coke like it was candy. This guy has been living the celebrity lifestyle for almost 10 years. His problems started when he went hollywood in 2006 and started trying to get attention everywhere he possibly could. Everything went down hill from that. He used to say himself that he likes to keep a modicum of privacy and doesn't want to be in your video. A year later he was everywhere you could possibly be.

Big ups to Storch for the interview. I hope he bounces back and makes his money back. He can easily do it.
 8 years ago '09        #6492
BenDaMan 
space
space
U serious? Thats what got him into trouble, all this bling bling s**t,this whole celebrity life.We for sure can say he wasnt able to handle it (he himself said it in that interview),otherwise he wouldnt be in a situation like that. The old Scotty would run into the same s**t hes gotten into now, so I hope we'll see a new Scotty with old fire bangin beats.
 8 years ago '09        #6493
BenDaMan 
space
space
 A-Gent said:
If he didn't spend 30 mill on coke, but spent a few mill in cars and a house, he would've never been in his situation. I agree with PS in that it was dope when he was driving a Bugatti around, had a 120 ft yacht, palm island estate. It all went down hill when he starting spending money on coke and other drugs, not on cars.

But I have to admit, you (PS) gotta ease up a bit, this is what we've been wanting to hear for a year! Be positive about where he is now, not what he was. Hopefully he can regain his wealth again.
Yeah I understand what ur saying but thats exactly the problem. If u got 70 Mill and u got a bugatti,tons of other cars,principally all u can dream of. Whats the next step? Drugs. Look at most of the so called "celebrities". As he said in the interview u'll lose ur sense of reality if u can buy whatever u want etc. Of course I hope he one time can get back a bugatti and his palm island estate, that was dope as hell. I just hope he really learned his lesson but after watchin this interview Im very confident.

Last edited by BenDaMan; 04-25-2009 at 05:04 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #6494
Mr.PS 
space
space
Depends on your personality. Drugs are not the next step. Your next step is your choice. Hopefully he gets off the coke for good and a.ssociates himself with people on his level of financial success. The "Goons" he hung out with him drained his finances. You can't blow 30 million on coke. All those lavish trips and parties were paid for by him for others that did nothing but take.
 8 years ago '07        #6495
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 12 12
thanks god hes not looking like this anymore

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #6496
BenDaMan 
space
space
 Mr.PS said:
Depends on your personality. Drugs are not the next step. Your next step is your choice. Hopefully he gets off the coke for good and a.ssociates himself with people on his level of financial success. The "Goons" he hung out with him drained his finances. You can't blow 30 million on coke. All those lavish trips and parties were paid for by him for others that did nothing but take.
It sure depends on personality but it easily can change: Lets pretend u earn 70 mill in a couple of years. Then u hang out with the wrong people who all breathe coke as if it was air...
In my current situation I would think : Nope I wont ever try that but no one of us can really tell cuz no one was or ever will be in a situation like that. For me the main problem were his "homies".

Whatever, lets clap back for Scotty :applause:
 8 years ago '07        #6497
Mr.PS 
space
space
 BenDaMan said:
I]but no one of us can really tell cuz no one was or ever will be in a situation like that.
Speak for yourself ;)

As for Scott his only mistake was a.ssociating with the hood rats. They leeched off of his success. He's too friendly and accommodating. You have to have a thick skin and be really greedy to upkeep a fortune.
 8 years ago '09        #6498
BenDaMan 
space
space
 Mr.PS said:
Speak for yourself ;)

As for Scott his only mistake was a.ssociating with the hood rats. They leeched off of his success. He's too friendly and accommodating. You have to have a thick skin and be really greedy to upkeep a fortune.
Word!
 04-28-2009, 03:13 AM         #6499
Magicilo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JD82 said:
New Storch coming soon!

Joe Crack & Pistol Pete present K.A.R

Release 5/5/2009

Source & Tracklist:
here is the link for the album

8 years ago '08        #6500
Symon 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,866 | Props total: 2 2
 Magicilo said:
here is the link for the album

props boy.
btw: i saw that interview of storch with mtv.he was lookin good man (no homo).i hope he wins the war with the yayo.
and : @ the dude who said he would be logged off till storch comes back with heat.d**krider.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Player Joe Mcknight Killed in Nawlins
264 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Some Godiva Chocolate in Brazil
47 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I Watched The Funniest Standup Special Since Dave Chappelle's Killing E..
184 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Tomi Lauren vs Trevor hack Noah
173 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX TMT destroys Conor: "He would get his ass beat from pillar to post".
151 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside J.Cole "For Your Eyez Only" [Official Discussion/Anticipation]
289 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jordan Brand Releasing Cement 5's, Cool Grey 8's & AJ 8 Bred, Sheesh !
48 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Dec 1 - Bernie Sanders weighs in on Trump saving Indiana Carrier Jobs
266 comments
23 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy