[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 138
Image(s) inside Bald head with a stupid fat ass!!!
104 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
NBA Bleacher Report: The most ideal landing spot for the 2017 draft's top 10 p..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Mar 28 - man fatally stabs roommate as she tries to say goodbye before..
118 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside How can you tell if a chick is from New York?
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Slaps
 03-02-2006, 06:20 PM         #581
MeyerLansky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GoOd LoOks On ThOsE Who ProPPeD Me:rasta:

O AnD StorCH BOi U CaN HaVe Ma Avatar, I ChanGeD Ma sh*t....


Last edited by MeyerLansky; 03-02-2006 at 06:37 PM..
 03-03-2006, 03:06 PM         #582
anomoly4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Another believed Storch Production. This off the advance of Bubba Sparxxx's new album. A little different sound from him if it his him.


Bubba Sparxxx - Represent

[CODE]http://rapidshare.de/files/14619278/Bubba_Sparxxx_-_Represent.mp3.html[/CODE]
 11 years ago '06        #583
JD82 
space
space
space
$740 | Props total: 22 22
Heard that Joint too and i'm very sure that this is Storch.

Btw: That Juvenile - Say It 2 Me Now is really produced by him, the official Credits are out.
 03-03-2006, 04:40 PM         #584
MeyerLansky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeyerLansky said:
Add: Say It To Me Now - Juvenile


Definitely Got Storch On The Keys
PLZ GIVE PROPZ!!

Told Y'ALL ThAt JoiNt WaS StOrCH. ToLD PrOd 2 AdD iT FrOm Da BegInNiNg!!!!
 03-03-2006, 05:14 PM         #585
Sirocco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 anomoly4 said:
Another believed Storch Production. This off the advance of Bubba Sparxxx's new album. A little different sound from him if it his him.


Bubba Sparxxx - Represent

[CODE]http://rapidshare.de/files/14619278/Bubba_Sparxxx_-_Represent.mp3.html[/CODE]
props!
 11 years ago '05        #586
prodinho|m 
space
avatar space
space
$1,906 | Props total: 0 0
 MeyerLansky said:
Told Y'ALL ThAt JoiNt WaS StOrCH. ToLD PrOd 2 AdD iT FrOm Da BegInNiNg!!!!
Well I dont add tracks on the list without having them confirmed by an official and genuine source.. If I did, this list would be full of bullsh*t


 anomoly4 said:
Another believed Storch Production. This off the advance of Bubba Sparxxx's new album. A little different sound from him if it his him.


Bubba Sparxxx - Represent

[CODE]http://rapidshare.de/files/14619278/Bubba_Sparxxx_-_Represent.mp3.html[/CODE]
This was mentioned before.. I believe its still a snippet so I'll wait for Bubba's album to drop caus their will be more Storch on it
 03-04-2006, 06:03 AM         #587
primo_remix  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not Storch, it's produced by Organized Noize. I got the CD sampler with the credits on the back cover. Represent and The Otherside are produced by Organized Noize.
 11 years ago '06        #588
JD82 
space
space
space
$740 | Props total: 22 22
 prodinho said:
This was mentioned before.. I believe its still a snippet so I'll wait for Bubba's album to drop caus their will be more Storch on it
No, he's not on the Producer Line up.
 11 years ago '04        #589
bigboi2006 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,298 | Props total: 6 6
 MeyerLansky said:
Told Y'ALL ThAt JoiNt WaS StOrCH. ToLD PrOd 2 AdD iT FrOm Da BegInNiNg!!!!
Umm actually I told him that "Say It To Me Now" was a Storch Production. I even provided proof from a XXL Mag Most Anticipated List where the track was originally shown. And could you slow it down with the crazy fonts and sh*t. Its not really necessary.
 03-04-2006, 12:10 PM         #590
skitzo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 primo_remix said:
Not Storch, it's produced by Organized Noize. I got the CD sampler with the credits on the back cover. Represent and The Otherside are produced by Organized Noize.
thanks, quite a different sound on that Represent, but its banging.
 03-04-2006, 03:10 PM         #591
MeyerLansky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigboi2006 said:
Umm actually I told him that "Say It To Me Now" was a Storch Production. I even provided proof from a XXL Mag Most Anticipated List where the track was originally shown. And could you slow it down with the crazy fonts and sh*t. Its not really necessary.

Yo HomIE DoNt HAtE. 2Nd I Do MA FoNTS 4 Da HyPE.
DoNt HaTe Da PlAyA HaTE GAME!!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #592
Cuba_Storch 
space
avatar space
space
$159 | Props total: 0 0
I dont think that sparxxx track is storch he's not on the list just as the other guy said but it was a good one
 03-05-2006, 11:25 PM         #593
Storch Boi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Olivia ft. Tony Yayo - Move that Thing



heard this was a Storch joint a while ago but am not sure. Sounds like it though, its a pretty bangin beat. The only thing out is a snippet now and this is the chorus looped twice so it aint the real thing. but have a listen and check it out...someone confirming this would be nice also.
 03-06-2006, 02:29 AM         #594
LoniGVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thx storch boi!
yea could be storch
 11 years ago '06        #595
JD82 
space
space
space
$740 | Props total: 22 22
 Storch Boi said:
Olivia ft. Tony Yayo - Move that Thing



heard this was a Storch joint a while ago but am not sure. Sounds like it though, its a pretty bangin beat. The only thing out is a snippet now and this is the chorus looped twice so it aint the real thing. but have a listen and check it out...someone confirming this would be nice also.
This is out for a year, Song will be on Olivia's Album.
 03-06-2006, 08:26 AM         #596
sub dogg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brooke Valentine - Dope Girl (featuring Pimp C)


I'm Not Sure

I Stole the link
 03-06-2006, 08:56 AM         #597
watto54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sub dogg said:
Brooke Valentine - Dope Girl (featuring Pimp C)


I'm Not Sure

I Stole the link
this tune sound more lil jon style i dont think its storch if it is its a different style
 03-06-2006, 01:44 PM         #598
J-W  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ODB feat Fat Joe & Curtains - Burnin Up

is this Storch production?
 03-06-2006, 02:16 PM         #599
*German-Dream*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All Money - Let Me Beat That

it's sound like Storch !!!
 03-06-2006, 02:46 PM         #600
LoniGVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sub dogg said:
Brooke Valentine - Dope Girl (featuring Pimp C)


I'm Not Sure

I Stole the link

Propz!

Thanks man!
:D:D:D:D
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Mexican Woman Smuggled Into US Tortured & Forcibly Injected With Semen..
33 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 51
Anybody got stories of getting a gun pulled on em or getting robbed?
440 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
NBA Lavar Ball is exposing how silly sports culture in America is and the powe..
71 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 21
Rick Ross dissing Birdman " ima make sure my team don't respect you, clean you..
165 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside The Cast of Fresh Prince Reunites
126 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Mar 28 - AI sex robot has a functioning G-spot & can switch between 'family' &..
171 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 16
NBA Wilt Chamberlain and Jordan had an argument about who was the goat at the ..
117 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside New ‘It’ Photos: Pennywise Meets The Losers Club
11 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy