[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 148
Video inside "I Let My Best Friend Have Sex With My Boyfriend." By having a threesome
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 90
Image(s) inside Trump Out Here Quoting The Bee Movie
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside FIne Yellow Bone (noforeign)
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
Jan 20 - Trump signed a stack of executive orders moments after he became pres..
145 comments
@news

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #5941
C-Ronic 
space
space
space
$143 | Props total: 7 7
 *°*D@n*°* said:


Who is the artist? thx..somebody got cdq?



NEW SCOTT STORCH:

* Ciara - Fantasy Ride

"TBA"


* KeAnthony - A Hustlaz Story

" TBA"


* Teairra Mari

" TBA"


* Melanie Brown

"MEL-ody"
"s3x"
"Bastard Is A Too Good A Word For You"


TBA: to be announced (engl.), auf deutsch: wird (noch) angekündigt
i uploaded the track for u here you go.
 8 years ago '04        #5942
C-Ronic 
space
space
space
$143 | Props total: 7 7
i got another storch banger for those who didnt catched this from nikki valentine called ''Nikki Valentine - Gone Away (Produced by Scott Storch)''


 8 years ago '07        #5943
Mr.PS 
space
avatar space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
 C-Ronic said:
i got another storch banger for those who didnt catched this from nikki valentine called ''Nikki Valentine - Gone Away (Produced by Scott Storch)''


Ya that one is the sh*t too, wish someone had a better quality version.
 8 years ago '07        #5944
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 29 29
Big Boi's album is coming
“Shutterbugg,” a Scott Storch production, flickers like faulty neon, dotted with shout outs to the Geto Boys, UGK, the Wu-Tang, Soul II Soul and other pioneers that informed Outkast's origins.
from
 12-01-2008, 03:01 AM         #5945
*°*D@n*°* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C-Ronic said:
i uploaded the track for u here you go.
I already downloaded lutownica's version (which has beter quality), but thx.
 12-03-2008, 01:22 PM         #5946
leemyers1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '07        #5947
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 29 29
 leemyers1 said:
Thanks for your effort, but that's very old an already in the list.

I think that we won't hear any new Storch until new year.
The we should expect BigBoi, BustaRhymas (ft. Game), Eminem, Dre, MelB and most important CHARLI BALTIMORE - she will be Storch comeback on the BillBoard top 10.
 8 years ago '07        #5948
Mr.PS 
space
avatar space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
 lutownica1 said:
Thanks for your effort, but that's very old an already in the list.

I think that we won't hear any new Storch until new year.
The we should expect BigBoi, BustaRhymas (ft. Game), Eminem, Dre, MelB and most important CHARLI BALTIMORE - she will be Storch comeback on the BillBoard top 10.
I too doubt we will see anything before new years. I also don't think that Charlie Baltimore will ever come back as a main stream artist. That whole era/chapter is closed. That song she had with Ja Rule in 2002 (Down a.ss Chick) was pretty much the highlight of her career. Her last song was nothing special and I believe she is looking for a new deal Scott's financial future and record label do not seem very inviting for an artist; she is signed to his label Storchavelli records.

I think the best productions for 2008 have been (no particular order):

Timati ft Nox - Get Money
Timati ft Joe & Nox - Put Your Jacob Up
Holly Rae - Make It Back
LL Cool J ft 50 cent - Heart Beat Remix
50 Cent - Get Up
QKhan - One Drink (might not be a 2008 production, but it was discovered then)

The rest have been total disappointments not only due to the beat, but also because the artists and their lyrics have been total garbage. They had no distinctive Scott Storch elements and did not catch anyones ear.

Hopefully there will be more info about Scott's financial problems and where he ends up. Not to mention more info regarding the state of the U.S economy.


Last edited by Mr.PS; 12-04-2008 at 11:50 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #5949
Storchaveli2oo8 
space
avatar space
space
$181 | Props total: 0 0
that heartbeat remix is a remix by tricky stewart just to let you know lol

and also storch is workin with Riz (had songs with konvict earlier this year) which will probs be out in early 2009


Last edited by Storchaveli2oo8; 12-05-2008 at 03:51 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #5950
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 29 29
How you know it's Stewart? Any source?
Cuz when we have confirmation from ASCAP that it's Storch, and you telling different you should give a credible source.
 8 years ago '04        #5951
WestAlb 
space
avatar space
space
$571 | Props total: 0 0
 Mr.PS said:
I too doubt we will see anything before new years. I also don't think that Charlie Baltimore will ever come back as a main stream artist. That whole era/chapter is closed. That song she had with Ja Rule in 2002 (Down a.ss Chick) was pretty much the highlight of her career. Her last song was nothing special and I believe she is looking for a new deal Scott's financial future and record label do not seem very inviting for an artist; she is signed to his label Storchavelli records.

I think the best productions for 2008 have been (no particular order):

Timati ft Nox - Get Money
Timati ft Joe & Nox - Put Your Jacob Up
Holly Rae - Make It Back
LL Cool J ft 50 cent - Heart Beat Remix
50 Cent - Get Up
QKhan - One Drink (might not be a 2008 production, but it was discovered then)

The rest have been total disappointments not only due to the beat, but also because the artists and their lyrics have been total garbage. They had no distinctive Scott Storch elements and did not catch anyones ear.

Hopefully there will be more info about Scott's financial problems and where he ends up. Not to mention more info regarding the state of the U.S economy.
I think Mariah Carey's "Side Effects" was pretty dope...
 8 years ago '07        #5952
Mr.PS 
space
avatar space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
 WestAlb said:
I think Mariah Carey's "Side Effects" was pretty dope...
Ah, ya that too!
 8 years ago '07        #5953
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 29 29
Side Effects is insane, but remix ft.BustaRhymes is fu*king insane!
Oh and you may think i'm mad but -
KeAnthony - Down Girl
is one of my fav of this year.
Generally this year was on very high level of production.
 8 years ago '06        #5954
Chater 
space
avatar space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
Ludacris - Press The Start Button (Bonus)




Bangs like a [insert]
 8 years ago '08        #5955
Symon 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,866 | Props total: 2 2
 Chater said:
Ludacris - Press The Start Button (Bonus)




Bangs like a [insert]
ggodd damn...this is prod by scott storch? props anyways ,cause this bangs!
 8 years ago '06        #5956
Chater 
space
avatar space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
I am still digging, because I have my doubts. There are slight elements. Cos of how the snare sounds. But its a great track nonethe less
 12-06-2008, 04:22 PM         #5957
Magicilo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it is produced by dre & vidal sais wikipedia
 8 years ago '07        #5958
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 29 29
wikipedia is sh*t. Don't post messages like that.
Thank's Chater, good to see you back up here.
 8 years ago '07        #5959
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 12 12
Wiki is a reliable source after the actual album got released, coz people updating info straight from the booklet
but before the album release wiki is not a reliable source, in this situation I believe wiki

and Dre & Vidal already worked with Luda on his previous album
 8 years ago '06        #5960
Chater 
space
avatar space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
information from the actual booklet.

if he proves he is dutch then il believe it. cos its a bonus exclusively for the dutch.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Jim Jones Kicked Out Of Roc Nation Offices
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Honestly, if Adidas and Kanye cant meet demand i see UA is the way to go.
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 27
NCAAB LaMelo Ball out here setting trends
107 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Jan 20 - Trump’s WhiteHouse.Gov Disappears Civil Rights, Climate Change, LGBT ..
146 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside MEEK MILL previews new crack off DC 4.5 ! Brags bout stunting on SAFARE..
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
2018 Lexus LS 500 - A Closer Look
15 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside British Caramel Crumpet - Aruba J @aruwba
59 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
The Real Masters of Beyblade
43 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy