[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 146
Video inside Lil B JUMPED by A Boogie & PNB Rock Crew at Rolling Loud says they stol..
162 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
NBA Sensitive Kevin Durant tells Grizz crowd after ejection "I got a ring tho"
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 65
Oct 21 - Gold Star Widow Releases Trump’s Call After Husband Was Killed In Afg..
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 65
Eat my PAWG in the morning like a egg mcmuffin 👅💦👅 ..
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-27-2008, 09:28 AM         #5821
Symon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DonLegend said:
a new version of LL Cool J track 'heartbeat' is out still sounds storchy and u will like this version better.
yaay...this version of heartbeat is a lot better.props fam:applause:
 11-27-2008, 09:47 AM         #5822
Symon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
somebody please confirm the following track:

Barr - Caught U Looking (Prod. By Scott Storch)
[CODE][/CODE]

At first this sounds like a fu*kin bite, i know.But the more i listen to it,the more it seems like a scotty production(maybe its because i been missing those arabic bangers..).
 11-27-2008, 11:03 AM         #5823
*°*D@n*°*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Symon said:
somebody please confirm the following track:

Barr - Caught U Looking (Prod. By Scott Storch)
[CODE][/CODE]

At first this sounds like a fu*kin bite, i know.But the more i listen to it,the more it seems like a scotty production(maybe its because i been missing those arabic bangers..).
I would say its a bite, the whistle isnt ss style and the artist can't sing. but yeah...I Really love this arabic sh*t as well
 9 years ago '07        #5824
Mr.PS 
space
avatar space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
 lutownica1 said:
Remember when i wrote that SS is officialy credited on ASCAP for this song?
This sounds very possible that THIS version is his remix or smth. He wouldn't be credited there without purpose. This version is way better, thanks Don!
I agree the song is straight fu*king fire. Hits really hard too!
 9 years ago '07        #5825
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 59 59
i don't remember if this was posted/discussed.
Porscha Coleman- i want you back


Boring track, dunno if it's Storch but sounds like a leftover beat from Mario.

BTW. Heartbeat (single version) is a masterpiece slowjam.
 9 years ago '06        #5826
JD82 
space
space
space
$777 | Props total: 48 48
 lutownica1 said:
i don't remember if this was posted/discussed.
Porscha Coleman- i want you back


Boring track, dunno if it's Storch but sounds like a leftover beat from Mario.
Same track as Brotha - I Want U Back. Sounds like Last Ride/ Meldown/ Down a.ss Girl.
 9 years ago '04        #5827
C-Ronic 
space
space
space
$143 | Props total: 7 7
 *°*D@n*°* said:


Who is the artist? thx..somebody got cdq?



NEW SCOTT STORCH:

* Ciara - Fantasy Ride

"TBA"


* KeAnthony - A Hustlaz Story

" TBA"


* Teairra Mari

" TBA"


* Melanie Brown

"MEL-ody"
"s3x"
"Bastard Is A Too Good A Word For You"


TBA: to be announced (engl.), auf deutsch: wird (noch) angekündigt
i uploaded the track for u here you go.
 9 years ago '04        #5828
C-Ronic 
space
space
space
$143 | Props total: 7 7
i got another storch banger for those who didnt catched this from nikki valentine called ''Nikki Valentine - Gone Away (Produced by Scott Storch)''


 9 years ago '07        #5829
Mr.PS 
space
avatar space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
 C-Ronic said:
i got another storch banger for those who didnt catched this from nikki valentine called ''Nikki Valentine - Gone Away (Produced by Scott Storch)''


Ya that one is the sh*t too, wish someone had a better quality version.
 9 years ago '07        #5830
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 59 59
Big Boi's album is coming
“Shutterbugg,” a Scott Storch production, flickers like faulty neon, dotted with shout outs to the Geto Boys, UGK, the Wu-Tang, Soul II Soul and other pioneers that informed Outkast's origins.
from
 12-01-2008, 02:01 AM         #5831
*°*D@n*°*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C-Ronic said:
i uploaded the track for u here you go.
I already downloaded lutownica's version (which has beter quality), but thx.
 12-03-2008, 12:22 PM         #5832
leemyers1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9 years ago '07        #5833
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 59 59
 leemyers1 said:
Thanks for your effort, but that's very old an already in the list.

I think that we won't hear any new Storch until new year.
The we should expect BigBoi, BustaRhymas (ft. Game), Eminem, Dre, MelB and most important CHARLI BALTIMORE - she will be Storch comeback on the BillBoard top 10.
 9 years ago '07        #5834
Mr.PS 
space
avatar space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
 lutownica1 said:
Thanks for your effort, but that's very old an already in the list.

I think that we won't hear any new Storch until new year.
The we should expect BigBoi, BustaRhymas (ft. Game), Eminem, Dre, MelB and most important CHARLI BALTIMORE - she will be Storch comeback on the BillBoard top 10.
I too doubt we will see anything before new years. I also don't think that Charlie Baltimore will ever come back as a main stream artist. That whole era/chapter is closed. That song she had with Ja Rule in 2002 (Down a.ss Chick) was pretty much the highlight of her career. Her last song was nothing special and I believe she is looking for a new deal Scott's financial future and record label do not seem very inviting for an artist; she is signed to his label Storchavelli records.

I think the best productions for 2008 have been (no particular order):

Timati ft Nox - Get Money
Timati ft Joe & Nox - Put Your Jacob Up
Holly Rae - Make It Back
LL Cool J ft 50 cent - Heart Beat Remix
50 Cent - Get Up
QKhan - One Drink (might not be a 2008 production, but it was discovered then)

The rest have been total disappointments not only due to the beat, but also because the artists and their lyrics have been total garbage. They had no distinctive Scott Storch elements and did not catch anyones ear.

Hopefully there will be more info about Scott's financial problems and where he ends up. Not to mention more info regarding the state of the U.S economy.


Last edited by Mr.PS; 12-04-2008 at 10:50 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #5835
Storchaveli2oo8 
space
avatar space
space
$181 | Props total: 0 0
that heartbeat remix is a remix by tricky stewart just to let you know lol

and also storch is workin with Riz (had songs with konvict earlier this year) which will probs be out in early 2009


Last edited by Storchaveli2oo8; 12-05-2008 at 02:51 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #5836
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 59 59
How you know it's Stewart? Any source?
Cuz when we have confirmation from ASCAP that it's Storch, and you telling different you should give a credible source.
 12-05-2008, 05:54 PM         #5837
WestAlb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr.PS said:
I too doubt we will see anything before new years. I also don't think that Charlie Baltimore will ever come back as a main stream artist. That whole era/chapter is closed. That song she had with Ja Rule in 2002 (Down a.ss Chick) was pretty much the highlight of her career. Her last song was nothing special and I believe she is looking for a new deal Scott's financial future and record label do not seem very inviting for an artist; she is signed to his label Storchavelli records.

I think the best productions for 2008 have been (no particular order):

Timati ft Nox - Get Money
Timati ft Joe & Nox - Put Your Jacob Up
Holly Rae - Make It Back
LL Cool J ft 50 cent - Heart Beat Remix
50 Cent - Get Up
QKhan - One Drink (might not be a 2008 production, but it was discovered then)

The rest have been total disappointments not only due to the beat, but also because the artists and their lyrics have been total garbage. They had no distinctive Scott Storch elements and did not catch anyones ear.

Hopefully there will be more info about Scott's financial problems and where he ends up. Not to mention more info regarding the state of the U.S economy.
I think Mariah Carey's "Side Effects" was pretty dope...
 9 years ago '07        #5838
Mr.PS 
space
avatar space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
 WestAlb said:
I think Mariah Carey's "Side Effects" was pretty dope...
Ah, ya that too!
 9 years ago '07        #5839
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 59 59
Side Effects is insane, but remix ft.BustaRhymes is fu*king insane!
Oh and you may think i'm mad but -
KeAnthony - Down Girl
is one of my fav of this year.
Generally this year was on very high level of production.
 9 years ago '06        #5840
Chater 
space
avatar space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
Ludacris - Press The Start Button (Bonus)




Bangs like a [insert]
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside First Look At the Yeezy 350 V2 "Semi-Frozen Yellow"
23 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Calling All Detectives
49 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Article inside Mass Appeal's The 25 Most Underrated Rappers of the Past 25 Years
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Oct 20 - Retired 'Navy SEAL' praising Trump on Fox News was a fake
48 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
NBA Jae Crowder Checks Reporter For Saying He Intentionally Injured Gordon Hay..
14 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside The Future Is Now
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Most Overrated Producer
149 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Love White Hoes like this
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy