[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 213
Nelly Furtado got thick as hell
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 167
Image(s) inside Tekeisha69 officially cancels her show in Los Angeles
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 136
Feb 18 - Black kid who stole Florida School shooters girl, turning him into a ..
91 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 113
Image(s) inside Karrueche Tran having withdrawals
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #4881
joelharry 
space
avatar space
space
$330 | Props total: 0 0
no no it is not a scott storch production!!

it is a matheo production


 04-29-2008, 04:36 PM         #4882
levanprod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok here is HQ, CD RIP..give propz :D
Ya Boy ft sky balla-i got money :P
------
who cares..it's really gr8 prod..but shud be scott :(
--------

-------------------
 10 years ago '06        #4883
JD82 
space
space
space
$804 | Props total: 65 65
 levanprod said:
ok here is HQ, CD RIP..give propz :D
Ya Boy ft sky balla-i got money :P
------
who cares..it's really gr8 prod..but shud be scott :(
--------

-------------------
Hate given...
 10 years ago '07        #4884
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,343 | Props total: 80 80
We have a greate perspective of upcoming Storch productions.
We got Bun B - i luv that ( nobody knows if it will be on album)
We got...
WE fu*kING GOT NOTHING.

Even Timati album isn't droping (i wanted to see if get money will be single).

Nox, Stacks, Detox, Eminem, Charli Baltimore ? Don't be funny we will get their albums not before 2009 (if they ever gonna drop).
Vybe (boysband) - yeah, sounds great :/
What else? Julia Kova ft Nox track? Superb.
Nothing good's happening so please don't write after hearing ONE BEAT (that's not even his production) that
"Storch is back".
I really miss him, but to be honest: HE'S NOT BACK.
 10 years ago '06        #4885
Chater 
space
avatar space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
T.I. - Kings On Set?
 10 years ago '07        #4886
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 14 14
it's not T.I.'s song
originally this song was running a placement on upcoming B.G.'s album "Too Hood 2 Be Hollywood"

I emailed DJBooth to get to know about this song. I hope they gonna reply
 04-30-2008, 09:40 AM         #4887
lil-tyrese  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lutownica1 said:
We have a greate perspective of upcoming Storch productions.
We got Bun B - i luv that ( nobody knows if it will be on album)
We got...
WE fu*kING GOT NOTHING.

Even Timati album isn't droping (i wanted to see if get money will be single).

Nox, Stacks, Detox, Eminem, Charli Baltimore ? Don't be funny we will get their albums not before 2009 (if they ever gonna drop).
Vybe (boysband) - yeah, sounds great :/
What else? Julia Kova ft Nox track? Superb.
Nothing good's happening so please don't write after hearing ONE BEAT (that's not even his production) that
"Storch is back".
I really miss him, but to be honest: HE'S NOT BACK.

chill man storch will come up again
he's productions are getting better
he gotta stop aking songs for those sh*t artisttttts
and he gotta drop nox
he's never gonna be bigg
all the time he spend for that nox
ho could have made k!lla beats
 10 years ago '07        #4888
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,343 | Props total: 80 80
New Nox.
Sounds like possible Scott, but not confirmed yet.
Here's link
 04-30-2008, 11:11 AM         #4889
theMil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^sound like neptunes...
 04-30-2008, 11:17 AM         #4890
peacer18  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lutownica1 said:
New Nox.
Sounds like possible Scott, but not confirmed yet.
Here's link

I think it is prod by scott storch cause Nox say at first of track
"scotty, nox"
 10 years ago '07        #4891
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,343 | Props total: 80 80
"It's Noxie - NOX" that's what he says.
It's probably (probably) produced by D-Block (i don't know who he is) so sory for messy post.
 10 years ago '06        #4892
joelharry 
space
avatar space
space
$330 | Props total: 0 0
sorry to say that again but this is also not a scott storch Production!

Nox uses the beat of

jeannie ortega-So close (danjahandz remix)


and it is two years old!(the beat)
 04-30-2008, 11:53 AM         #4893
levanprod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peacer18 said:
I think it is prod by scott storch cause Nox say at first of track
"scotty, nox"
no scott at all..
danja remix for jeannie ortega remix
-----------
Jeannie Ortega-So Done (Danja Remix) (Instrumental)
----------
 05-01-2008, 05:27 AM         #4894
WestAlb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HNIC 2 Leftover. Watchu think? It has some elements. It is tagged as prod by scott storch and i think that scott storch had a track for HNIC 2. Personnally i like it a lot....

[code] http://rapidshare.com/files/111708389/Prodigy_-_Superstars__Prod._By_Scott_Storch_.mp3[/code]
 05-01-2008, 08:15 AM         #4895
*°*D@n*°*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WestAlb said:
HNIC 2 Leftover. Watchu think? It has some elements. It is tagged as prod by scott storch and i think that scott storch had a track for HNIC 2. Personnally i like it a lot....

[code] http://rapidshare.com/files/111708389/Prodigy_-_Superstars__Prod._By_Scott_Storch_.mp3[/code]
Beat is good, but boring and it is probably produced by Maxwell Smart...



and look at this: "My name is Maxwell Smart I am the one that produced "Superstars" for Prodigy. Im glad that a bunch of you out there liked the record unfortunately P didnt put it on the album. It is on the H.N.I.C. 2 advance. Thanks for all the support also look out for new music with Jim Jones, Gorilla Zoe, Flo-Rida, Scarface, Brisco, Rick Ross and Fabolous. Thank You."
 05-01-2008, 08:54 AM         #4896
Cool-Dude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think that we'll get "I Luv That" in about 2 weeks 'cause "2 Trill" shall released on may 20th.
But if it won't be on the album and we won't ever get the full version umma go mad!
 05-01-2008, 10:13 AM         #4897
WestAlb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *°*D@n*°* said:
Beat is good, but boring and it is probably produced by Maxwell Smart...



and look at this: "My name is Maxwell Smart I am the one that produced "Superstars" for Prodigy. Im glad that a bunch of you out there liked the record unfortunately P didnt put it on the album. It is on the H.N.I.C. 2 advance. Thanks for all the support also look out for new music with Jim Jones, Gorilla Zoe, Flo-Rida, Scarface, Brisco, Rick Ross and Fabolous. Thank You."
Thx for clearin it up. Dude has talent beat is nice.....
 05-01-2008, 05:18 PM         #4898
gamestarr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lutownica1 said:
We have a greate perspective of upcoming Storch productions.
We got Bun B - i luv that ( nobody knows if it will be on album)
We got...
WE fu*kING GOT NOTHING.

Even Timati album isn't droping (i wanted to see if get money will be single).

Nox, Stacks, Detox, Eminem, Charli Baltimore ? Don't be funny we will get their albums not before 2009 (if they ever gonna drop).
Vybe (boysband) - yeah, sounds great :/
What else? Julia Kova ft Nox track? Superb.
Nothing good's happening so please don't write after hearing ONE BEAT (that's not even his production) that
"Storch is back".
I really miss him, but to be honest: HE'S NOT BACK.

Easy there? . If Storch had did that beat, it would have shown he was back.. That beat is fu*kin nuts, and typical (old) storch..

but yeah.. Storch is not back.. He gone..

the fu*k is he doing these days besides fu*kin hot young bi*ches and makin sh*tty beats for nobodies?
 10 years ago '06        #4899
Storchaveli 95 heat pts95
space
avatar space
space
$28,103 | Props total: 4441 4441
Yeah, I'm about to take him off my list of favs and replace him with Danja.
 05-01-2008, 06:22 PM         #4900
*°*D@n*°*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Yeah, I'm about to take him off my list of favs and replace him with Danja.

hm...Storch has to make some Beats with his crazy oriental-strings or he is dead for me, too....:banghead:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Twista NBA Allstar Weekend Fight
67 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Feb 17 - Stockton, CA 26 y/o 1st Black Mayor Pays Citizens $500/mo
85 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 30
NBA Players Only: Shaq & Kobe Full Interview
88 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside The King of Los Angeles has arrived.
722 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside A Nice Lil Perky Ass With Some Jiggle
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside OG Crip Big U Reports So Far 1st Day Of AllStar WKND 3 Assaults & 4 Rob..
99 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
the very disgusting "pop it pal" might be the most disturbing toy of 2018
41 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Black Panther Set To Make 200-213 Million (Dethrones Age Of Ultron)
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy