[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
133 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props
 9 years ago '08        #4781
Storchaveli2oo8 
space
space
$181 | Props total: 0 0
CORRECT ME if im wrong but is that a scott storch shout out at 0.14s hard to figure out, but i highly doubt it.

Sheek Louch Feat. Bun B & The Game - Think We Got a Problem ( 2oo8 )

Last edited by Storchaveli2oo8; 03-12-2008 at 06:20 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #4782
Chater 
space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
corrected. no shout out therefore no confirmation on producer. it could be storch..... but then it could be J.R. it could be anyone. good track too
 9 years ago '06        #4783
JD82 
space
space
space
$727 | Props total: 20 20
 Storchaveli2oo8 said:
CORRECT ME if im wrong but is that a scott storch shout out at 0.14s hard to figure out, but i highly doubt it.

Sheek Louch Feat. Bun B & The Game - Think We Got a Problem ( 2oo8 )
02. Think We Got a Problem (feat. Bun B. & The Game)
Produced by DJ B-Roc
 9 years ago '06        #4784
Armen87 123 heat pts123
space
space
$10,830 | Props total: 94 94
ok so i think its confirmed that juice and k young - bendin corners is a storch production, according to all hip hop.com
 03-14-2008, 12:22 AM         #4785
Cool-Dude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Armen87 said:
ok so i think its confirmed that juice and k young - bendin corners is a storch production, according to all hip hop.com
 03-14-2008, 06:19 PM         #4786
NoToRiOus KiD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man im fiending over the bun b track...storch is experimenting with his sound cuz timbo said that all his beats sound the same but im really feelin what he did on the bun b track....ITS STRAIGHT FIRE
 9 years ago '06        #4787
Melokin 
space
space
$64 | Props total: 0 0
 NoToRiOus KiD said:
man im fiending over the bun b track...storch is experimenting with his sound cuz timbo said that all his beats sound the same but im really feelin what he did on the bun b track....ITS STRAIGHT FIRE
yeah, more and more synths in his beats, soundin' good
 9 years ago '06        #4788
JD82 
space
space
space
Knoc:I got my solo album project coming out called The Book of Knoc on a label deal we got with Equity Records. I’m just trying to make sure we get everything done , but it’s basically almost done. I did about fifteen songs, plus a couple of skits and interludes. It’s a great album; just keep looking for it because it should be coming sometime this summer.

This is going to be your third studio album. How would you describe the sound of this one?

Knoc: The sound’s crazy, there’s been a lot of love. There are some features on there that’ll basically build up my camp. I got a couple of West Coast artists like Mr. Big. There’s also a group that we formed for the West Coast called Mathmadix.

What is going to be the focus of the new album?

Knoc: I’m just going to be real about the streets and what really goes on, you know? I want to focus on life and on me, since I haven’t been out in 3-4 years. It’s basically the stuff that the fans want to hear. Being that they have been supporting me this whole time throughout my entire career, I got to give them what they want to hear.

What do you plan on dropping as the first single?

Knoc: The first single’s gonna be a track called “Ya Boy is Back”, and it’s produced by Scott Storch. It’s just me on there and Scott’s producing so it’s definitely a hot track…he’s a good dude. Scott also produced “The Way I Am”, so we just work well together.
 9 years ago '07        #4789
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,276 | Props total: 26 26
"you must spread..."
but props for some fresh info! Can't wait for another track... Damn!
 03-15-2008, 08:03 AM         #4790
K.O.DaDon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the name of the track looks good
 03-15-2008, 11:56 PM         #4791
mrhilton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

tmz is sayin scott cant pay his bills....his yacht for sale

9 years ago '07        #4792
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
Things like that make me laught :)
He can't be such idiot to sell for 1mln yacht that's worth at least 15 mln.
If he need money to pay that 500k that judge ordered him to do he could just sell a fu*kin piece of jewellery.
When you sell jewellery you'll never lose money that you invested.
 9 years ago '06        #4793
JD82 
space
space
space
What do you guys think of this track, it sounds like a possible Storch production to me:
 9 years ago '06        #4794
Chater 
space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
that boat is the same boat he signed brooke hogan on, if you scroll down you can see him one of the photos taking it. lol. also how earn can the guy be broke?? he gets like quarter mil a track... beats me.
 9 years ago '07        #4795
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
Yeah i can see scottie on two pics :) He's a poor photograf cuz his finger is on 4 photos :) I think he just bought that yaht much cheaper that we think... Or he's in big trouble :) What more - that's good for us. Get that skinny-jew a.ss in the studio and make it rain with some tight tracks!
 03-16-2008, 03:34 PM         #4796
NoToRiOus KiD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought storch was a multimillionaire, how can he be broke?

Maybe this finance problem thing will wake him up so he never leaves the studio again and keeps producin some heat
 03-17-2008, 06:37 PM         #4797
lil-tyrese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hmm...storch is definatly in money problems
but i don't understand the man

why buy a bugatti veron 1.6 million dollars
why buy one million dollar jewelery for lindsy lohan
why built a hole new studio in his house insted of making hits in
the hitmakerfactory .
why buy paris hilton expensive gifts(she already has everything)

i think he needs a finicial advisor .
now selling his boat should cover he debt of almost 1 million dollar
i think it's a good lesson for him. next time he will think twice before spending money he gotta get money (bolt 2 great bangers btw :d )
 9 years ago '07        #4798
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 12 12
Storch got a track with Mariah Carey, he co-produced it. I really hope it is a certified banger, coz he just can't make a sh*tty beat for her ...
And it's features Young Jeezy

8. “Side Effects” (co-produced by Scott Storch) – You know how sometimes Southern rap almost has a heavy metal feel? Mariah and Storch exploit that by turning out a Southern-fried power ballad that’s a thinly veiled portrait of her time under Tommy Mottola’s reign (“Hell we built, and I dealt with it…Kept my tears inside ‘cause I knew if I started, I’d keep cryin’ for the rest of my life with you / I finally built up the strength to walk away / Don’t regret it…”). For someone as guarded as Mariah is publicly, it’s shockingly frank (she alludes to “violent times”) and really nekkid (the titular side effects refer to the toll the relationship has taken on her: she’s “still a little depressed inside” and “still a little defensive thinkin’ folks be tryin’ to run my life”). This is another highlight, and having a rapper so a.ssociated with drugs (Jeezy) on a track called “Side Effects” that isn’t about drugs at all, only makes things cleverer.
 9 years ago '06        #4799
joelharry 
space
space
$330 | Props total: 0 0
 Ole-G said:
Storch got a track with Mariah Carey, he co-produced it. I really hope it is a certified banger, coz he just can't make a sh*tty beat for her ...

8. “Side Effects” (co-produced by Scott Storch) – You know how sometimes Southern rap almost has a heavy metal feel? Mariah and Storch exploit that by turning out a Southern-fried power ballad that’s a thinly veiled portrait of her time under Tommy Mottola’s reign (“Hell we built, and I dealt with it…Kept my tears inside ‘cause I knew if I started, I’d keep cryin’ for the rest of my life with you / I finally built up the strength to walk away / Don’t regret it…”). For someone as guarded as Mariah is publicly, it’s shockingly frank (she alludes to “violent times”) and really nekkid (the titular side effects refer to the toll the relationship has taken on her: she’s “still a little depressed inside” and “still a little defensive thinkin’ folks be tryin’ to run my life”). This is another highlight, and having a rapper so a.ssociated with drugs (Jeezy) on a track called “Side Effects” that isn’t about drugs at all, only makes things cleverer.

old news!!!Go Back to page 189:rolleyes:
 03-18-2008, 11:07 AM         #4800
Cool-Dude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ole-G said:

I don't give a fu*k 'bout female Storch tracks.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wasabi thot
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA This Nigga still can't produce a Son
138 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 7 - Japanese Youth Have Found a Way To Marry a Person Without Dating
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
72 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
291 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
45 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy