NFL Shannon sharpe pockets feeling a little empty this morning
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nov 20 - Breaking News: Malia Obama joins team Swirl
89 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Name a rapper or celebrity that you just so happened to see right in f..
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors endorse the 'Free Jah' movement
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-15-2008, 08:03 AM         #4701
K.O.DaDon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the name of the track looks good
 03-15-2008, 11:56 PM         #4702
mrhilton  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

tmz is sayin scott cant pay his bills....his yacht for sale

10 years ago '07        #4703
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 64 64
Things like that make me laught :)
He can't be such idiot to sell for 1mln yacht that's worth at least 15 mln.
If he need money to pay that 500k that judge ordered him to do he could just sell a fu*kin piece of jewellery.
When you sell jewellery you'll never lose money that you invested.
 10 years ago '06        #4704
JD82 
space
space
space
$783 | Props total: 52 52
What do you guys think of this track, it sounds like a possible Storch production to me:
 10 years ago '06        #4705
Chater 
space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
that boat is the same boat he signed brooke hogan on, if you scroll down you can see him one of the photos taking it. lol. also how earn can the guy be broke?? he gets like quarter mil a track... beats me.
 10 years ago '07        #4706
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
Yeah i can see scottie on two pics :) He's a poor photograf cuz his finger is on 4 photos :) I think he just bought that yaht much cheaper that we think... Or he's in big trouble :) What more - that's good for us. Get that skinny-jew a.ss in the studio and make it rain with some tight tracks!
 03-16-2008, 03:34 PM         #4707
NoToRiOus KiD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought storch was a multimillionaire, how can he be broke?

Maybe this finance problem thing will wake him up so he never leaves the studio again and keeps producin some heat
 03-17-2008, 06:37 PM         #4708
lil-tyrese  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hmm...storch is definatly in money problems
but i don't understand the man

why buy a bugatti veron 1.6 million dollars
why buy one million dollar jewelery for lindsy lohan
why built a hole new studio in his house insted of making hits in
the hitmakerfactory .
why buy paris hilton expensive gifts(she already has everything)

i think he needs a finicial advisor .
now selling his boat should cover he debt of almost 1 million dollar
i think it's a good lesson for him. next time he will think twice before spending money he gotta get money (bolt 2 great bangers btw :d )
 10 years ago '07        #4709
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
Storch got a track with Mariah Carey, he co-produced it. I really hope it is a certified banger, coz he just can't make a sh*tty beat for her ...
And it's features Young Jeezy

8. “Side Effects” (co-produced by Scott Storch) – You know how sometimes Southern rap almost has a heavy metal feel? Mariah and Storch exploit that by turning out a Southern-fried power ballad that’s a thinly veiled portrait of her time under Tommy Mottola’s reign (“Hell we built, and I dealt with it…Kept my tears inside ‘cause I knew if I started, I’d keep cryin’ for the rest of my life with you / I finally built up the strength to walk away / Don’t regret it…”). For someone as guarded as Mariah is publicly, it’s shockingly frank (she alludes to “violent times”) and really nekkid (the titular side effects refer to the toll the relationship has taken on her: she’s “still a little depressed inside” and “still a little defensive thinkin’ folks be tryin’ to run my life”). This is another highlight, and having a rapper so a.ssociated with drugs (Jeezy) on a track called “Side Effects” that isn’t about drugs at all, only makes things cleverer.
 10 years ago '06        #4710
joelharry 
space
space
$330 | Props total: 0 0
 Ole-G said:
Storch got a track with Mariah Carey, he co-produced it. I really hope it is a certified banger, coz he just can't make a sh*tty beat for her ...

8. “Side Effects” (co-produced by Scott Storch) – You know how sometimes Southern rap almost has a heavy metal feel? Mariah and Storch exploit that by turning out a Southern-fried power ballad that’s a thinly veiled portrait of her time under Tommy Mottola’s reign (“Hell we built, and I dealt with it…Kept my tears inside ‘cause I knew if I started, I’d keep cryin’ for the rest of my life with you / I finally built up the strength to walk away / Don’t regret it…”). For someone as guarded as Mariah is publicly, it’s shockingly frank (she alludes to “violent times”) and really nekkid (the titular side effects refer to the toll the relationship has taken on her: she’s “still a little depressed inside” and “still a little defensive thinkin’ folks be tryin’ to run my life”). This is another highlight, and having a rapper so a.ssociated with drugs (Jeezy) on a track called “Side Effects” that isn’t about drugs at all, only makes things cleverer.

old news!!!Go Back to page 189:rolleyes:
 03-18-2008, 11:07 AM         #4711
Cool-Dude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ole-G said:

I don't give a fu*k 'bout female Storch tracks.
 10 years ago '07        #4712
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
Ok , here's something really interesting...
Remember that Timbo and Storch photo?
There was also that sh*tty reagetton artist called Malo aka Badman...
I Thought that it's imossible that he got photos at Storch crib without paying for that...
And here's the deal.
Scottie made beat for him (yeah i know it sucks a bit :/ )
The track features NOX, and was premiered 3days ago at " Calle 8 " if i properly understand spanish :) .

This is 100% confirmed that they made track, it's probably called
Badman ft. Nox - El Mas Malo (prod. by Scott Storch)

---------------
what's more i found something interesting... Isn't that "Build like that" video making?

A what that guy has to do with Storch? He's also producer...

Last edited by lutownica1; 03-19-2008 at 05:04 PM..
 03-20-2008, 06:04 AM         #4713
gpower88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lutownica1 said:
what's more i found something interesting... Isn't that "Build like that" video making?

A what that guy has to do with Storch? He's also producer...
thats not the build like that video... but a very interesting beat on this clip
 03-20-2008, 06:59 AM         #4714
Symon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sum other news:

[daddy yankee told in an interview with defsounds that he'll work with scott storch on his next album]

Defsounds:
Who are you guys looking to work with?

Daddy Yankee:
Definitely Scott [Storch], I think Scott's great and I love working with him. Will I Am and Pharrell have also been in talks. The production will be handled by them as well as others hopefully.

Last edited by Symon; 03-20-2008 at 07:00 AM..
 03-20-2008, 04:20 PM         #4715
gpower88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
remember The Game - Gutter feat. Kelly Rowland and Nas - War ?

well i dont know if this is produced by storch but i found a track with the same "sample"

015-guilty simpson-kill em.mp3
 03-21-2008, 03:06 AM         #4716
Cool-Dude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gpower88 said:
remember The Game - Gutter feat. Kelly Rowland and Nas - War ?

well i dont know if this is produced by storch but i found a track with the same "sample"

015-guilty simpson-kill em.mp3
Why are you doing this?!
You gotta step your game up!
 10 years ago '06        #4717
Chater 
space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
 Symon said:
sum other news:

[daddy yankee told in an interview with defsounds that he'll work with scott storch on his next album]
old news.. they featured the same interview before the last yankee album came out.

il try and dig it out now. they used to promote the storch/yankee lead single.

fake.

EDIT: My bad. wrong interview i was thinking of.

Last edited by Chater; 03-21-2008 at 11:20 AM..
 03-22-2008, 11:01 AM         #4718
Cool-Dude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea Yea!!
Detox, baby - it's coming!

But probably we gotta wait til 2009 'cause he wanna wait til Nate Dogg is healthy again. Ok, we're waitin' for years already so we can wait another - but then the album gotta be crazy as fu*k ... :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '07        #4719
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
DJ Popi is about to drop new mixtape soon with a lot of Nox collabos.
Here you can listen to new noxs' sh*t

In "don't fu*k with me" he mentions Storch, but it's rather not a shout.
 03-23-2008, 10:41 AM         #4720
K.O.DaDon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New York rapper Lil' Mama is breaking ground with her second single "Shawty Get Loose," finally giving her debut album a release date.
The teenage rapper's most recent single, features teen sensation Chris Brown and R&B crooner, T-Pain. According to Billboard, the single moved from position 92 to 19 on the Hot 100, garnering the biggest gain on Billboard's tally this year.

"Shawty Get Loose" is a follow up to her No. 10 Hot 100 smash single, "Lip Gloss."

Lil' Mama may owe some of the success of her recent single to her appearance as a judge on the MTV show "Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew," since the show's commercials feature her hit.

Though work is still underway on the album, VYP - Voice of the Young People, it is expected to feature production from Swizz Beatz, Scott Storch, and Cool and Dre, among others.

VYP -- Voice of the Young People drops on April 29th via Jive Records.

In related news, Lil' Mama will hit the road with Soulja Boy for the "21 and Under Tour" this spring. The tour will kick off on April 11th at House of Blues in Myrtle Beach, SC and hit 23 cities across the US before ending on May 11th at the Tabernacle in Atlanta, GA.
Home      

most viewed right now
Believe it or not: Jaden Smith's Album Syre IS FLAMES!
146 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For the og's. What's her face from Black-ish looking like fine wine ou..
61 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Tracee Eliss ROSS American music awards ass!
79 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Mr. Owl, how many strokes does it take to bust that phat juicy booty?
97 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Marshawn Lynch Sits for U.S Anthem, Stands for Mexico's Anthem
138 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
It's Official: Justice League flops with $96 million opening Weekend
167 comments
1 day ago