[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Everyday Things You're Consistently Doing Wrong
47 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 22 - Ariana Grande Concert Ends in Emergency Evacuation After Explosions R..
352 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Creepy as fu-k.. this episode of different strokes was wrote by accused ped0ph..
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Murder suspect who used big-penis defense found not guilty
27 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-25-2007, 03:59 PM         #4421
gpower88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-W said:
Prod. by Convict Music
okay thanks 4 the info :applause:
 12-27-2007, 02:22 AM         #4422
Storch Boi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sup peeps. Haven't posted in a minute... but I was about to post the new Storch tracks from Bishop Lamont but I see that's already covered.

So instead... how ya'll feelin' the tracks?

Personally, I didn't think too much of them.. other than the "Sumthin'" track. However with that said, I do give Storch props for switching up his style a little and implementing different sounds. I honestly got tired of the same exact club bangers that kept coming out from him. I mean ya, club bangers are some good sh*t. But I mean, you could never call yourself a real, talented producer if you can't come out with different sounding sh*t. Not that Storch hasn't... but ya'll get my point.

So although the beats aren't really anything special.... it's good to hear some new sounds from Storch. Hopefully he'll make them even better and perfect some '08 club bangers.
 12-27-2007, 07:05 AM         #4423
Cool-Dude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In 2008 i'd like to read "produced by Scott Storch" more often than this year.
 12-27-2007, 07:44 AM         #4424
gpower88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cool-Dude said:
In 2008 i'd like to read "produced by Scott Storch" more often than this year.
and what if he produces in 2008 about 200 tracks and the 199 are pure wack?
i think it would be better to expect good productions... not many
storch should make it like dr.dre, he produces 10 tracks in one year and all tracks are hot a.ss bangers!
 12-27-2007, 11:26 AM         #4425
Cool-Dude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gpower88 said:
and what if he produces in 2008 about 200 tracks and the 199 are pure wack?
i think it would be better to expect good productions... not many
storch should make it like dr.dre, he produces 10 tracks in one year and all tracks are hot a.ss bangers!
Yeah, i meant that. He needs to come back with :applause:high quality bangers:applause: again. He gotta do hot sh*t which makes us yell: :wow:"Hell Yeah, Storch! HOT FIRE!!!":wow:
 12-27-2007, 11:34 AM         #4426
theMil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
'sup guys!?
Nothing new but check out this video...Fat Joe ft. J. holiday "I won't tell"..there's Storch in the video pouring out crystal....with a bunch of other guys like Dre (cool'n'dre), Bow Wow, Diddy, Mario Winans, LL Cool J, Letoya... Flo Rida...among others...

;)

Last edited by theMil; 12-27-2007 at 11:36 AM..
 12-27-2007, 06:57 PM         #4427
Storch Boi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone think they can up

Chingy - What's It Like

for me?

Good looks to anyone that helps.
 12-28-2007, 01:19 AM         #4428
theMil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^there u go...
 12-28-2007, 07:07 AM         #4429
gpower88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theMil said:
'sup guys!?
Nothing new but check out this video...Fat Joe ft. J. holiday "I won't tell"..there's Storch in the video pouring out crystal....with a bunch of other guys like Dre (cool'n'dre), Bow Wow, Diddy, Mario Winans, LL Cool J, Letoya... Flo Rida...among others...

;)
great song great video!!
thanks 4 that :applause:
 12-28-2007, 03:41 PM         #4430
Cool-Dude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So what could be the next major track (single or albumcut, not sum mixtape sh*t) we can expect from Scotty ?
 12-28-2007, 06:02 PM         #4431
achiiiii  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think one of busta rhymes , eminem or lil wayne
 12-29-2007, 02:45 AM         #4432
Storch Boi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theMil said:
^there u go...
Thanks a lot bro. Appreciate it.
 12-29-2007, 08:42 AM         #4433
Cool-Dude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Scott Storch got torch!"
:applause:
 12-29-2007, 10:15 AM         #4434
MAD A.K.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theMil said:
'sup guys!?

;)
EVEN LIL BOW WOW THROW IT UP....AND NOW IS ALL UP IN MY VIDEO!!!
 12-30-2007, 01:10 AM         #4435
theMil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^that's showbiz :D
 12-30-2007, 05:35 AM         #4436
J-W  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SCOTT STORCH GETS BACK DOWN WITH DR. DRE?

I am hearing that Scott Storch is going back to from whence he came. No, not back to Philly with The Roots as a keyboardist. I heard heís back down with Dr. Dreís camp producing joints for Detox, which better coming out in 2008. YO homie. I donít know if this is related to his alleged money woes that were recently publicized in the media. Nevertheless, there are worse places to land after a rough spot. You could be writing rumors for a Hip-Hop website like me. I lost.

12-31-2007, 02:09 AM         #4437
Storch Boi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ I doubt it. I mean ya, he's most likely gonna be lacing something for Detox.... but he ain't fu*kin' with Dre like he used to be 9-5.

I don't know how many of ya'll noticed, but the decline of Storch's quality began right when he opened up his own label and started investing his time into recruiting new acts and focusing on unknowns hoping to get them known.

*continues bangin' Spend Money*

I think this is definitely his track of the year...
 12-31-2007, 09:34 AM         #4438
NoToRiOus KiD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When storch and dre are producing together u know they gon produce heat regardless of scottys not so hot tracks this year
 9 years ago '06        #4439
Chater 
space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
Actually there is a lot of truth in the rumour of Scott working with Dre again. I worked on the show 'Eve', as a designer, and I got the opportunity to meet Storch when him and Eve were working on a track for her album. I heard a brief snippet of a track she did with Game, tentatively called 'Scorpion Sting'. She was playing tracks to the crew and stuff. She only played 'Tambourine' all the way through. Anyway, I got the chance to speak with Eve again recently and I asked her what the deal is with her album and also Storch. She said that 'a few people' weren't liking what she had done on the album so she gota go back in and change a few things. She also told me that Storch isnt quiet in the scene as what fans think. This is 100% true. Obv I aint got proof but this is true.

'He's done tracks that for some reason artists aint putting on their albums. He's always busy. Since the trouble with Timbaland, he's gone back to his roots, and because he already produced potential songs on the Detox album he has had to go back in the studio with Dre to master a few. The guy dont stop, he must have done nearly 200 songs this year. He did 3 for me, but Swiz didnt like the other 2. and cos he has had to return to the Aftermath setup, its given him a chance to work with Eminem, Stat Quo and Bishop. Seriously, fans will hear Scott soon, cos all the sh*t which didnt come out, will end up leaking next year. Thats how the Internet works.'

Give or take a few details, thats the basic convo we had. I get on well with her, but aint really close with her, but cos I like her music she was nice enough to talk about it. 2008 we will see more from Scotty. I aint made this up, and I hope this really means Scotty will be around in 2008.
 12-31-2007, 11:26 AM         #4440
Cool-Dude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chater said:
Actually there is a lot of truth in the rumour of Scott working with Dre again. I worked on the show 'Eve', as a designer, and I got the opportunity to meet Storch when him and Eve were working on a track for her album. I heard a brief snippet of a track she did with Game, tentatively called 'Scorpion Sting'. She was playing tracks to the crew and stuff. She only played 'Tambourine' all the way through. Anyway, I got the chance to speak with Eve again recently and I asked her what the deal is with her album and also Storch. She said that 'a few people' weren't liking what she had done on the album so she gota go back in and change a few things. She also told me that Storch isnt quiet in the scene as what fans think. This is 100% true. Obv I aint got proof but this is true.

'He's done tracks that for some reason artists aint putting on their albums. He's always busy. Since the trouble with Timbaland, he's gone back to his roots, and because he already produced potential songs on the Detox album he has had to go back in the studio with Dre to master a few. The guy dont stop, he must have done nearly 200 songs this year. He did 3 for me, but Swiz didnt like the other 2. and cos he has had to return to the Aftermath setup, its given him a chance to work with Eminem, Stat Quo and Bishop. Seriously, fans will hear Scott soon, cos all the sh*t which didnt come out, will end up leaking next year. Thats how the Internet works.'

Give or take a few details, thats the basic convo we had. I get on well with her, but aint really close with her, but cos I like her music she was nice enough to talk about it. 2008 we will see more from Scotty. I aint made this up, and I hope this really means Scotty will be around in 2008.
The Fat Joe track with Storch (from "The Elephant In The Room") will be fu*kin blazin' hot.
A really amazing joint which gonna make us do like ::wow::wow::wow:

Remember my word when it's out!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PAWG Sydney Alexandra
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black Panther Fans... Come In & Defend This...
29 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chick from work finds brehs drivers license.."everybody @ work always ..
94 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Self Snitching on a whole other level. Cops thank them
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside New Dave Chappelle [5/15/17]
37 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Former p0rnstar talks about why she went to streaming.
48 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 11 Reasons Why you Should marry a single mother
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Meek Mill - Glow Up (Prod. by Honorable C.N.O.T.E.)
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy