[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 60
Zaytoven & Scott Storch cook up a beat together
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
BOX Mikey Garcia and Keith Thurman Live talking WOW
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-31-2007, 03:09 AM         #4361
Storch Boi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ I doubt it. I mean ya, he's most likely gonna be lacing something for Detox.... but he ain't fu*kin' with Dre like he used to be 9-5.

I don't know how many of ya'll noticed, but the decline of Storch's quality began right when he opened up his own label and started investing his time into recruiting new acts and focusing on unknowns hoping to get them known.

*continues bangin' Spend Money*

I think this is definitely his track of the year...
 12-31-2007, 10:34 AM         #4362
NoToRiOus KiD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When storch and dre are producing together u know they gon produce heat regardless of scottys not so hot tracks this year
 10 years ago '06        #4363
Chater 
space
avatar space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
Actually there is a lot of truth in the rumour of Scott working with Dre again. I worked on the show 'Eve', as a designer, and I got the opportunity to meet Storch when him and Eve were working on a track for her album. I heard a brief snippet of a track she did with Game, tentatively called 'Scorpion Sting'. She was playing tracks to the crew and stuff. She only played 'Tambourine' all the way through. Anyway, I got the chance to speak with Eve again recently and I asked her what the deal is with her album and also Storch. She said that 'a few people' weren't liking what she had done on the album so she gota go back in and change a few things. She also told me that Storch isnt quiet in the scene as what fans think. This is 100% true. Obv I aint got proof but this is true.

'He's done tracks that for some reason artists aint putting on their albums. He's always busy. Since the trouble with Timbaland, he's gone back to his roots, and because he already produced potential songs on the Detox album he has had to go back in the studio with Dre to master a few. The guy dont stop, he must have done nearly 200 songs this year. He did 3 for me, but Swiz didnt like the other 2. and cos he has had to return to the Aftermath setup, its given him a chance to work with Eminem, Stat Quo and Bishop. Seriously, fans will hear Scott soon, cos all the sh*t which didnt come out, will end up leaking next year. Thats how the Internet works.'

Give or take a few details, thats the basic convo we had. I get on well with her, but aint really close with her, but cos I like her music she was nice enough to talk about it. 2008 we will see more from Scotty. I aint made this up, and I hope this really means Scotty will be around in 2008.
 12-31-2007, 12:26 PM         #4364
Cool-Dude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chater said:
Actually there is a lot of truth in the rumour of Scott working with Dre again. I worked on the show 'Eve', as a designer, and I got the opportunity to meet Storch when him and Eve were working on a track for her album. I heard a brief snippet of a track she did with Game, tentatively called 'Scorpion Sting'. She was playing tracks to the crew and stuff. She only played 'Tambourine' all the way through. Anyway, I got the chance to speak with Eve again recently and I asked her what the deal is with her album and also Storch. She said that 'a few people' weren't liking what she had done on the album so she gota go back in and change a few things. She also told me that Storch isnt quiet in the scene as what fans think. This is 100% true. Obv I aint got proof but this is true.

'He's done tracks that for some reason artists aint putting on their albums. He's always busy. Since the trouble with Timbaland, he's gone back to his roots, and because he already produced potential songs on the Detox album he has had to go back in the studio with Dre to master a few. The guy dont stop, he must have done nearly 200 songs this year. He did 3 for me, but Swiz didnt like the other 2. and cos he has had to return to the Aftermath setup, its given him a chance to work with Eminem, Stat Quo and Bishop. Seriously, fans will hear Scott soon, cos all the sh*t which didnt come out, will end up leaking next year. Thats how the Internet works.'

Give or take a few details, thats the basic convo we had. I get on well with her, but aint really close with her, but cos I like her music she was nice enough to talk about it. 2008 we will see more from Scotty. I aint made this up, and I hope this really means Scotty will be around in 2008.
The Fat Joe track with Storch (from "The Elephant In The Room") will be fu*kin blazin' hot.
A really amazing joint which gonna make us do like ::wow::wow::wow:

Remember my word when it's out!
 12-31-2007, 03:25 PM         #4365
Melokin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just wanna say happy new year guys, wish you all the best...and if the news is correct it will be a very musical year, happy 2008 guys and girls...


Last edited by Melokin; 12-31-2007 at 03:33 PM..
 12-31-2007, 04:14 PM         #4366
theMil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Along with melokin I wish u too a happy new year to all the ppl in this thread...let's hope 2008 is going to be a bangin' year (not only for storch's music) ;) Take care guys!
 10 years ago '06        #4367
Chater 
space
avatar space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE UK. oh and by the way.. nox is album will feature another storch rap. You heard it here first..
 01-01-2008, 08:28 AM         #4368
K.O.DaDon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Happy New Year Bross
 10 years ago '06        #4369
JD82 
space
space
space
$804 | Props total: 65 65
Happy New Year!
 10 years ago '07        #4370
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,343 | Props total: 80 80
can someone upload for me
Hawk - Heavy Weights
as a New Yers gift please? :)
 01-01-2008, 02:06 PM         #4371
theMil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there u go.......i don't know if there's a better quality version out there but this is what i've got ;) Happy nu year!
 10 years ago '07        #4372
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,343 | Props total: 80 80
 theMil said:
there u go.......i don't know if there's a better quality version out there but this is what i've got ;) Happy nu year!
You're my hero, i've been looking this for so long:applause:
Definitely props for you
--------------------------------
Oh BTW.
I dunno if it's helpfull but in 2001 releases we got
Bilal - 1st born second (Keyboard tracks; unknown)
On
there's info that SS played only on

Bilal - Fast Lane
Keyboards - Scott Storch
Producer - Dr. Dre


Last edited by lutownica1; 01-02-2008 at 06:00 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #4373
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,343 | Props total: 80 80
Here's the rip of that:
Picasso - Numba 1 (prod. by ScottStorch)
 01-03-2008, 09:43 AM         #4374
Cool-Dude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm lookin' forward to the first real track in 2008 produced by Scott Storch.
 10 years ago '06        #4375
JD82 
space
space
space
$804 | Props total: 65 65
B.G. - For A Minute Video Shoot:

 01-04-2008, 04:16 PM         #4376
levanprod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not sure but it's titled as SS productions
-----
Mo Betta-Let me Beat That .Prod. by Scott Storch

 01-04-2008, 07:56 PM         #4377
Cool-Dude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 levanprod said:
not sure but it's titled as SS productions
-----
Mo Betta-Let me Beat That .Prod. by Scott Storch

Storch?!
 01-05-2008, 03:52 AM         #4378
theMil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^not storch but a nice beat though... thnx!!!
 01-05-2008, 10:32 AM         #4379
Cool-Dude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Could somebody PLEASE upload a dirty version of "It's Nuthin" from Sly Boogy?!
I only got the clean one ...
 01-05-2008, 02:04 PM         #4380
theMil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ there u have it:

;)
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 131
Image(s) inside The King of Los Angeles has arrived.
662 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside 2018 Bx All-Star Weekend: Ba-Dunk-a-Dunk Contest
58 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside Quavo = The First Rapper Ever To Hoop & Win 'MVP' With A Grill In His M..
55 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
NBA Players Only: Shaq & Kobe Full Interview
81 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside Twista NBA Allstar Weekend Fight
59 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 32
audio inside Drake, PND, The Weeknd.
31 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
NBA TMac about to risk it all for the snow bunny
88 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
the very disgusting "pop it pal" might be the most disturbing toy of 2018
38 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy