[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
133 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props
 9 years ago '07        #4301
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 12 12
Lumidee ft. Juganot & Joell Ortiz - Could Be Anything (Official Remix By Scott Storch)

BANGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
 11-23-2007, 04:24 AM         #4302
gpower88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ole-G said:
Lumidee ft. Juganot & Joell Ortiz - Could Be Anything (Official Remix By Scott Storch)

BANGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
yeah this is a banger... but a damn old banger ight?
this is the same beat as the original

Last edited by gpower88; 11-23-2007 at 04:27 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #4303
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
It's not the same
Storchy has changed it a bit ...
 11-23-2007, 05:01 PM         #4304
Cool-Dude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Probably we gonna get 2 new Storch tracks next month. It has been said that Chingy (18.12., "What it's like" is not on the album) and Birdman (11.12.) got a Storch production. Hopefully ...:rolleyes:

But what about "Finger to the sky" and that :wow:Timati/Fat Joe/Nox track:wow:. It's an extreme club banger and that Stat Quo track is told about that "... Storch is surpassing himself with a hot scorching club track ..." so it seems to be a fine production as well. So why the fu*k those burning tracks don't get released ?!
Did y'all ever think about what would happen if you play that Timati/Fat Joe/Nox track with high volume in the car?! The streets would be on fire !!!

Last edited by Cool-Dude; 11-23-2007 at 05:11 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #4305
prodinho|m 
space
space
$1,906 | Props total: 0 0
Damn Ive been a way for a while but I didnt miss anything..

except for that poor Mya track and the Lumidee track is alright but damn Storch.. wake up!

I also found about this girl called "Shamim", who looks like a freak and got at least one Storch productions and one track written by PoohBear,

Last edited by prodinho; 11-24-2007 at 06:42 AM..
 11-24-2007, 04:14 PM         #4306
NoToRiOus KiD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Welcome bak sorta....ya right u didn't miss much cuz storch is getting boring
 9 years ago '05        #4307
prodinho|m 
space
space
^Yea man I dont get what hes doing.. releasin cheap a.ss productions while he got some banger in queue.. he must be saving them for christmas or some other special occasion
 9 years ago '06        #4308
JD82 
space
space
space
$727 | Props total: 20 20
 prodinho said:
I also found about this girl called "Shamim", who looks like a freak and got at least one Storch productions and one track written by PoohBear,
Here is her MySpace:

She's got a pic with Storch in the slide show.
 9 years ago '06        #4309
JD82 
space
space
space
$727 | Props total: 20 20
Beanie Sigel - Intro (Return of the Bad Guy)
Produced by Scott Storch

Scott Storch samples the theme music to Scarface, adding some heavy drums and piano keys. In his second verse, Sigel talks about his legal situation and the drama he’s been through the past couple of years. Even though the Scarface vocal sample in the hook has been done before, the track is vintage Beanie Sigel: dark and harrowing. “Everybody is lookin’ to bring hip-hop back,” Sigel says about The Solution. “To me, hip-hop isn’t dead, it’s just in a state…the South has their sound and that’s what hot for right now. It’s all good, I like some of the music. But there’s really no relevance in a lot of the music. So [this album] is The Solution for people who want that real hip-hop back. Here’s that real music we love.” (xxlmag.com)

“RETURN OF THE BAD GUY”
PRODUCED BY SCOTT STORCH
Beanie Sigel The first producer that I dealt with [after coming home from prison] was Scott Storch. We really couldn’t come up with anything, so we started watching Scarface—I think it was the scene when they’re bringing all the money to the bank. I had a good eight bars written to it. The next day, we went to his crib. I took his boat out, put the music on, came back that night and recorded two 24-bar verses. It’ll probably be the album’s opener. (scratchmagazine.com)

Get it here:

It's another leftover, it's not on the actual album.
 11-26-2007, 09:06 AM         #4310
Cool-Dude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, I want some real sh*t from Scotty. A full song and not just a 2 min. intro sh*t.
 9 years ago '07        #4311
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
haha, guess what ... NO STORCH ON NEXT FAT JOE's album.. wtf is going on ???

"I'm 14 years in, and the girls still think I'm handsome," Fat Joe said on a recent stay in New York. Mr. Crack had his usual grin that shines like glitter and a few of them sparkly things on his neck and wrists. The Terror Squad Don says life in the rap is great.

"Truthfully, I feel mad young," he said. "I don't feel my age. I'm so current, and I'm in the streets. I never got old. I don't know what 'played-out' is."

Joe was only in NY for a short stay; he had to hurry back to Miami where he was getting ready to film the video for "I Won't Tell" with J. Holiday. The song is the first official single from Joe's next LP, The Elephant in the Room.

"This new single I got with J. Holiday is my grown-and-s3xy, young-boy-fresh look," Joe said. "I always wanted a Biggie 'One More Chance'; something they play in the club that was hard but smoothed out. ... Mad people are coming through [for the video shoot]: Lil' Kim, Juelz [Santana], the LOX, Busta, Weezy, Birdman, [Rick] Ross, T-Pain, everybody! ... We on some unity right now. We ain't with that bullsh--."

Although the love for Joe has always been evident (his very first video, for "Flow Joe," was cameo-heavy), Crack says he's being slept on by some fans and media.

"With hip-hop music, I been in the game for 14 years," he said. "I've come with so many hits and been so consistent and got better and better, but I still see nobody bigs me up like, 'Joe's one of the hottest n---as.' Even though it's right in your face. The elephant is right in your face. Even though I keep hitting you with #1 hits. How could you ignore this? That's pretty much how I came up with the [album] title. When you think about some of your favorite rappers, a lot of n---as sell off of the hype of what they brought to the table before. A lot of our favorite rappers haven't had a hit in years. I keep coming. Real talk. I'm being real."

"I Won't Tell" is about cheating. On the record, Joe makes promises that he'll keep his mouth shut even though he is creeping with a woman who already has a man. The street joint from The Elephant is called "Crack House" and features Lil Wayne.

Swizz Beatz, Rick Ross, Cool & Dre, Street Runner, DJ Khaled and DJ Premier all pop up on the album. The DJ Premier track is called "Thank God for That White." "Primo gave me his hottest since 'Kick in the Door.' Remember I told you," Joe promised. Oh, and Diddy makes an appearance too. Let's not forget about Diddy.

"I got Diddy," Joe laughed. "That might be the next single. I made Diddy sing my hook like he did on 'Last Night.' That joint is produced by Danja. That's that crossover-big smash-hit record.

The Elephant in the Room comes out March 11, but before that, Joe is making his first-ever mixtape. "I'mma do it in this next month," he said. "I'mma write mixtape material, do 12 joints for the mixtape, put a couple of unreleased joints on there and let it go. I never wanted to do a mixtape, but I'm going in."
 11-26-2007, 11:21 AM         #4312
levanprod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
guyz this is my exclsive so give propz :D
--------
Lumidee-It could be anything(Remix)(I(nstrumental)
=---------
feel scott part ;)
---------

-------------
 9 years ago '07        #4313
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
I got some insane news for all of us :

New Eminem Single "Pushin" in Jan,Album Due Early 08

It is actually hard to say which album fans are anticipating more, Detox or the label’s second album scheduled for release in early March. After rumors of retirement it seems Eminem has decided to step back in the booth with his fifth solo LP “Living Proof: The King Mathers LP.”

“Living Proof” will feature much heavier tones than Mather’s last outing, 2004’s “Encore” which left fans and the industry confused. Aftermath plans to release the albums first single “Pushin’” in January as well as the street single “King Mathers” featuring Eminem protégé Ca$his soon after. Following in the footsteps of Eminem's friend Nas, “Living Proof” is Eminem’s attempt to save his passion in the name of his fallen friend Proof.

A rare occurrence for Eminem, the album will also feature outside production from Scott Storch and J.R. Rotem as well as Eminem, the majority of the production ranks will be handled by Dr. Dre as well as the album’s first two singles.
 11-26-2007, 12:26 PM         #4314
NoToRiOus KiD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ major news right here...nice homie
 9 years ago '06        #4315
Bow 
space
space
its been a while since this thread has seen good posts.. ppl have just complaining about lack of storch productions this year, so props for good posts ole-g :)
 11-26-2007, 01:17 PM         #4316
K.O.DaDon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmm i think danja replaced his position

and with the em joint thats a good look
 11-26-2007, 04:50 PM         #4317
lil-tyrese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't know about that fat joe new album
i don't believe it
NO SCOTTY ON FAT JOE ALBUM
after the smach banggger make it rain and think about it
no no no, the source isn't 100% i read earlyer that
storch was working on the fat joe album
there will be at least 1 song by scott storch 100% shure
 11-26-2007, 04:51 PM         #4318
lil-tyrese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ALso NEW storch is working with r&b artist Monica on her new album
 9 years ago '07        #4319
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,276 | Props total: 26 26
I'll tell you one thing - if there's no Storch on FatJoes' album - there won't be any banger on it.
It's simple - no storch no banger. Eg.? 50cent, Mario and - Chris Brown (the only good track on his album is - this one made by storch :) ).
Danja by himself can't produce bangers - he need Timbo to rip good samples.

I don't belive that Joe split up with SS. Maybe he'll give a material for the mixtape?
Props for the infos!

Last edited by lutownica1; 11-27-2007 at 12:53 PM..
 11-27-2007, 03:45 PM         #4320
NoToRiOus KiD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What tha hell is this?

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wasabi thot
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA This Nigga still can't produce a Son
138 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 7 - Japanese Youth Have Found a Way To Marry a Person Without Dating
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
45 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
291 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bobby Shmurda Offered Plea Deal In Shank Case
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy