[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 113
Image(s) inside Hillary "Donkey" Duff Taunts BX With Her Painted On Jeans
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 94
Image(s) inside Drake does what this whole generation should do and tats Wayne on his ..
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
Video inside Webbie has Seizure on Instagram Live God help me
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
NBA Kyrie sees himself as Kobe type player but certain ppl believe he's more M..
81 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-18-2007, 07:57 PM         #4281
NoToRiOus KiD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^fu*k iz this clown sayin
 11-19-2007, 05:41 AM         #4282
Melokin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^you are the fu*kin clown around here, this is a 100% scott storch thread...what the fu*k is that? cause my sig says timbotheking i can't contribute to this thread? doesn't it prove that i also listen to and like what scotty produces? i'm not hatin' on scotty let me say that, maybe you understood me wrong :D
 11-19-2007, 10:16 AM         #4283
theMil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
c'mon guys...cool off...there's no reason to hate on Melokin coz he likes timbo...damn...I like his beats too (I mostly like danja :P)..let's focus back on storch...I know probably someone allready posted this link

Have anyone of u got this on mp3?


Last edited by theMil; 11-19-2007 at 10:18 AM..
 11-19-2007, 11:41 AM         #4284
NoToRiOus KiD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Melokin said:
^you are the fu*kin clown around here, this is a 100% scott storch thread...what the fu*k is that? cause my sig says timbotheking i can't contribute to this thread? doesn't it prove that i also listen to and like what scotty produces? i'm not hatin' on scotty let me say that, maybe you understood me wrong :D
u even kno wat the fu*k u sayin...get ya rep up fo ya talk...anyway i did talk it as offensive to storch because i was referring to the storch-timbo beef
 10 years ago '07        #4285
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 48 48
 theMil said:
c'mon guys...cool off...there's no reason to hate on Melokin coz he likes timbo...damn...I like his beats too (I mostly like danja :P)..let's focus back on storch...I know probably someone allready posted this link

Have anyone of u got this on mp3?
Yeah i got the same fu*kin problem with finding NOX tracks I really liked that cat and just can't wait till his CD will be out, but it's hardly imopisble to get his tracks.
So could someone hook us up with NOX TRACKS PLEASE (props of course will be given). Maybe some mini-pack?:applause:
 11-19-2007, 05:01 PM         #4286
the_pianoman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sup with that old discussion about timbo vs scott..

scott is a pianoman, but a briljant 1.. making your own melodies that is making music.. f*ck that sample pitching other peoples music and placing some drums on it.. timbo just a drummer, the type that samples other peoples music and called it his own

made this pic a while ago, re-up


[pic - click to view]



DON'T TALK sh*t ABOUT A BO$$!!!
 11-20-2007, 11:59 AM         #4287
NoToRiOus KiD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats great now can we get bak to some storch productions
 10 years ago '07        #4288
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 48 48
Yep, that's not the thread about Timbo vs. SS.
so
1) Stop talking bout Mosley - he got his thread which is quite big

2) Why BISHOP LAMONT - Up & Down isn't on the list?
(it's the same bit as Nox - get doe wich is definiely SS production)

2) fu*kin please hooke me up with NOX tracks (to da club, git, drunk and so one). Can't find it now where! (besides there hasn't been any download link since long time). I'm sure that somebody got them! Got props to spare!
 11-20-2007, 02:20 PM         #4289
NoToRiOus KiD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lutownica1 said:
Yep, that's not the thread about Timbo vs. SS.
so
1) Stop talking bout Mosley - he got his thread which is quite big

2) Why BISHOP LAMONT - Up & Down isn't on the list?
(it's the same bit as Nox - get doe wich is definiely SS production)

2) fu*kin please hooke me up with NOX tracks (to da club, git, drunk and so one). Can't find it now where! (besides there hasn't been any download link since long time). I'm sure that somebody got them! Got props to spare!
Bro, download limewire and you can download all the nox tracks u want like to da club,naughty girl,spend money etc.

Here's all nox tracks produced by scott storch...i gotta admit nox got some of the best beats storch produced



Last edited by NoToRiOus KiD; 11-20-2007 at 02:45 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #4290
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 48 48
Propped ya, i owe u !
 11-20-2007, 03:01 PM         #4291
NoToRiOus KiD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wat's up with this joint?

 11-20-2007, 04:42 PM         #4292
Melokin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ sounds a bit like that 'Belly: in the South' track to me, doesn't it?


and what the hell is this? scott storch and superproducer Alexander?
 10 years ago '07        #4293
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 48 48
 Melokin said:
^ sounds a bit like that 'Belly: in the South' track to me, doesn't it?


and what the hell is this? scott storch and superproducer Alexander?
Comeon man it's half year old and was discussed 100times.
Storch produced for russians, gava a good sh*t to Timati, and ruined his reputation showing with J.Kova . Oh well - at least he scored another s3xy chick in his Bugatti
 11-21-2007, 11:47 AM         #4294
K.O.DaDon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoToRiOus KiD said:
Bro, download limewire and you can download all the nox tracks u want like to da club,naughty girl,spend money etc.

Here's all nox tracks produced by scott storch...i gotta admit nox got some of the best beats storch produced


props bro
 11-22-2007, 05:09 AM         #4295
footlongguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lumidee-could_be_anything_(feat._juganot_and_joell_ortiz)_ (remix)_(dirty)
 10 years ago '07        #4296
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 48 48
 NoToRiOus KiD said:
Bro, download limewire and you can download all the nox tracks u want like to da club,naughty girl,spend money etc.

Here's all nox tracks produced by scott storch...i gotta admit nox got some of the best beats storch produced

Hey maby you got other tracks by NOX : Git drunk, Banderola, Discoteka?
They are not avaliable on limewire, they are not avaliable anywhere
 11-22-2007, 11:44 AM         #4297
NoToRiOus KiD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've neva heard of git drunk r u takin about daz-git drunk (Produced by Scott storch)?
 10 years ago '07        #4298
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 48 48
Nox - reload = Nox - git drunk

Edit:
Here's the mp3 of it that i've made (at last) :



A fu*kin banger, aiiight?


Last edited by lutownica1; 11-22-2007 at 03:14 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #4299
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 12 12
Lumidee ft. Juganot & Joell Ortiz - Could Be Anything (Official Remix By Scott Storch)


BANGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
 11-23-2007, 03:24 AM         #4300
gpower88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ole-G said:
Lumidee ft. Juganot & Joell Ortiz - Could Be Anything (Official Remix By Scott Storch)


BANGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
yeah this is a banger... but a damn old banger ight?
this is the same beat as the original


Last edited by gpower88; 11-23-2007 at 03:27 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 63
Boyfriend watches girlfriend with yoga instructor! (gone wrong!)
12 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
She thicc in the right places
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Niggas carjacking Uber's and stealing Rollie's on camera now?
222 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside VIVID details on how 50Cent was seconds away from KILLING SUPREME You g..
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside MIAMI Rappers respond to MEEK MILL HOT 97 Interview!!!
123 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Jul 24 - BREAKING: They Found MORE Water On The Moon
51 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Kylie Jenner Busts Out
123 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
$225 million "valerian" disaster flops worse than ric flair did at the royal ..
80 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy