[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

sponsored links
 

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10-31-2007, 05:36 AM         #4141
theMil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thnx man!!!! Quality might not be the best...but the song's crazy!
 11-01-2007, 03:03 PM         #4142
lil-tyrese  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmm i feel like storch hasn't been giving it much in 2007

inly tracks that are acceptable are

daddy yankee-impacto
papoose ft. snoop dogg-bang it out
papoose -fiited hat low
Redman - Freestyle Freestyle.(wasnt that good as i hoped but still acceptable)

Nox_ft._Jim_Jones_-_Spend_Money(THAT sh*t IS HOTTT real storch beeing storch)
Sean P (of YoungBloodZ) - Good Look

that's about it adn the tracks are pretty average-good
exept that box and jim jones collabo that sh*t is flyyy

i expect a lot from eminem collabo,busta rhyme collabo,beenie sigel collabo,
snoop collabo and not to forget DETOX nothing tops a dr dre scott storch production and wath would really blow it afff if mel-man and mike elizondo are included those 4 work like magic together
 11-01-2007, 03:44 PM         #4143
achiiiii  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think that 2xl feat. cherish - magic city was a great track too

by the way here the original retail CDQ version of chris brown - nice



Last edited by achiiiii; 11-01-2007 at 04:13 PM..
 11 years ago '07        #4144
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,347 | Props total: 85 85
 lil-tyrese said:
hmm i feel like storch hasn't been giving it much in 2007

inly tracks that are acceptable are

daddy yankee-impacto
papoose ft. snoop dogg-bang it out
papoose -fiited hat low
Redman - Freestyle Freestyle.(wasnt that good as i hoped but still acceptable)

Nox_ft._Jim_Jones_-_Spend_Money(THAT sh*t IS HOTTT real storch beeing storch)
Sean P (of YoungBloodZ) - Good Look

that's about it adn the tracks are pretty average-good
exept that box and jim jones collabo that sh*t is flyyy

i expect a lot from eminem collabo,busta rhyme collabo,beenie sigel collabo,
snoop collabo and not to forget DETOX nothing tops a dr dre scott storch production and wath would really blow it afff if mel-man and mike elizondo are included those 4 work like magic together
Yeah man, i fully agree, i would only add to the top tracks :
B.G - for a minute
Chris Brown - Nice ( sick bit but i hate that Jacko-wannabe kid).

And what pisses me off - when the Nox ft. Timati - Get Money track will be released (as well as Nox album, Timati album, and Stack$)
Anyone got an idea?

I know that Storch is hella rich but come'on man - GIVE US A fu*kIN BANGER, work on your reputation and show Timbo where's his place!
 11-01-2007, 06:43 PM         #4145
NoToRiOus KiD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lutownica1 said:
Yeah man, i fully agree, i would only add to the top tracks :
B.G - for a minute
Chris Brown - Nice ( sick bit but i hate that Jacko-wannabe kid).

I know that Storch is hella rich but come'on man - GIVE US A fu*kIN BANGER, work on your reputation and show Timbo where's his place!
Word Is Bond
 11-02-2007, 04:00 AM         #4146
levanprod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yup... abs agrre wid u guyz..he's gettin worse and worse..why not makin a hott banger..like LEAN BACK..
he produced a sick track for JULIA KOVA in english..but that hasn't been released..i have snippet...not..that BEEP< BEEP, BEEP...
 11 years ago '06        #4147
JD82 
space
space
space
$827 | Props total: 85 85
NEW SCOTT STORCH!

Mya - Still A Woman
 11-02-2007, 05:03 AM         #4148
achiiiii  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
very nice thanks

propz !!
 11-02-2007, 05:15 AM         #4149
Cool-Dude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I listened to that Cassidy album "B.A.R.S.". It was said that there's a Storch production on it but I can't hear any Storch beat on there. WHAT THE fu*k !!!
 11 years ago '07        #4150
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,347 | Props total: 85 85
 JD82 said:
NEW SCOTT STORCH!

Mya - Still A Woman
Just an average track on average bit:sleepy:
But props for the link!
 11-02-2007, 12:47 PM         #4151
levanprod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mya ft game-i'm(prod by scott storch) eagerly waitn for it
 11-02-2007, 04:39 PM         #4152
footlongguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ track by Mya feat game is called "i got that", and i believe its by b.cox, not 100% sure tho...

anyway... off the japanese release...

Mya - Still a Woman (Prod. Scott Storch)

lets see if i can get my rep up lol
 11-02-2007, 04:46 PM         #4153
K.O.DaDon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the mya i am track is with a some penelope bi*ch and not game i download it now if its a storch prod i upload it..
 11-02-2007, 04:48 PM         #4154
K.O.DaDon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the track still woman have one or two elements from scotti i dont hear more
on the beginning melody comes the intro from just blaze but i dont know
 11-05-2007, 01:10 AM         #4155
Storch Boi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haven't been on in a minute, but a lot of the sh*t I was catching up on is mostly all beef.

Why ya'll beefin' over some so-called 'NEW STORCH BANGERZZ!!!!111' when n00bs pop in with some wack sh*t? Keep your cool and keep it movin'.

Anywho, I'm just gonna wait for that Nox/Joe/Timati track and call it a day. I honestly am not expecting any real heatrocks coming from Storchy any more. He's lost his touch, indefinitely. I hope I'm wrong... but ya'll just either too scared too admit it or are trying to remain optimistic. In any case, more power to ya.


Last edited by Storch Boi; 11-05-2007 at 01:11 AM..
 11-05-2007, 04:51 AM         #4156
gpower88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lil-tyrese said:
Oh man that track goes way back
to the time of fine storch productions
naw man! u mean: to the time of fine scott storch bites
even the storch bites right now are crap

BTW: its produced by J Classic


Last edited by gpower88; 11-05-2007 at 04:55 AM..
 11-05-2007, 05:07 AM         #4157
lil-tyrese  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storch Boi said:
Haven't been on in a minute, but a lot of the sh*t I was catching up on is mostly all beef.

Why ya'll beefin' over some so-called 'NEW STORCH BANGERZZ!!!!111' when n00bs pop in with some wack sh*t? Keep your cool and keep it movin'.

Anywho, I'm just gonna wait for that Nox/Joe/Timati track and call it a day. I honestly am not expecting any real heatrocks coming from Storchy any more. He's lost his touch, indefinitely. I hope I'm wrong... but ya'll just either too scared too admit it or are trying to remain optimistic. In any case, more power to ya.

i agree with you on one part
But scott storch loosing his touch
that sh*t is a lie .scott storch is a natural talent
you don't loose your talent, your born with that
I think he changing his style a bit , i don't know why.
maybe cuz off the beef with timbaland.
anywayzz i believe and i know scotty gonna
rise again. you can't stay on the top forever .
scotty got his share on the top.now timaland is back
(he was gone for quite a time to)
and scott storch he will also make come back
 11 years ago '07        #4158
MELODY 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$12,583 | Props total: 5278 5278
Yo Did Scott Produce Any Pac Tracks?
 11-08-2007, 03:26 AM         #4159
theMil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
Yo Did Scott Produce Any Pac Tracks?
Yup...2Pac "Po n*gga blues" (ft. Ron Isley)
There's also "Time for War (Prod. by Dr. Dre & Scott Storch)" but I did not figure out if it's a good one...:rolleyes:
 11-09-2007, 07:43 AM         #4160
J-W  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New!

Arama - Pay Off

[code]h"p://www.sendspace.com/file/edvczc[/code]



Last edited by J-W; 11-09-2007 at 07:46 AM..
Home      
  
 




top in section
 20
6 comments
top in gear
top in section
 59
18 comments
top in wild'ish
most viewed right now
 84
40 comments
top in thotties
 





most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Michael Jordan’s Puerto Rican Strip*er Daughter Got A Tongue Just Like..
107 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Netflix looks like they have they have a winner with Outlaw king
24 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Aug 18 - Black hair care industry generates billions but the US is miss..
50 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Gucci Releases Paramount Film Studio Logo T-Shirt for $590 USD
25 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Need to move to Seattle
22 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Tinder game all fu-ked up
198 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Yelawolf Leaving Shady Records
89 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Has Nicki taken a look at her own “Written By” section? Sheesh
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy