[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 242
Video inside Jun 25 - BREAKING: Anonymous Hackers Claim NASA On Verge Of Announcing ..
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 140
NBA Well Damn Amber Rose is out here trying to fu-k KD
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 127
Article inside John Singleton Script With 2pac Rape Scene & Afeni Threesome
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 117
Video inside Chris Brown finally explains why he busted Rihanna face up.
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10-06-2007, 01:45 PM         #4121
peacer18  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chevy P (Formerly of Field Mob) - So Lonely [NO DJ\CDQ]


 10 years ago '07        #4122
whiteONwhite22 
space
space
space
$114 | Props total: 0 0
I was at Mansion last night (club in Miami) Scott Storch was there and premiered a new Snoop song. Lets just say its sounds nothing like Snoop has ever done before. Songs gonna be big cuz the beat is insane. When that sh*t leaks you'll know where you heard about it first.
 10-06-2007, 04:11 PM         #4123
gpower88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peacer18 said:
Chevy P (Formerly of Field Mob) - So Lonely [NO DJ\CDQ]


props
 10 years ago '06        #4124
Storchaveli 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$27,662 | Props total: 2638 2638
 whiteONwhite22 said:
I was at Mansion last night (club in Miami) Scott Storch was there and premiered a new Snoop song. Lets just say its sounds nothing like Snoop has ever done before. Songs gonna be big cuz the beat is insane. When that sh*t leaks you'll know where you heard about it first.
You better be right. :applause:
 10-07-2007, 03:11 AM         #4125
Cool-Dude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chater said:
storch is to be featured on that new jigga album

i got no links but on the rolling news bar on mtv news.. it said jay z - american gangster. production from timbaland, pharell, just blaze and scott storch.. and that jay z wants to recreate each scene in the movie

maybe jay wanted haunting piano keys for a track.........we can only hope.
Before "Kingdom Come" dropped, it was told as well that Storch did sumthin for that record. So i doubt that there'll be a Scott production on the album.
 10 years ago '06        #4126
Bow 
space
avatar space
space
$1,906 | Props total: 0 0
Is this produced by storch or just some wannabe?

Click Clack Gang - Wow
 10 years ago '07        #4127
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 12 12
Stack$ Interview


DJ Booth: Okay, so Scott Storch is the Executive Producer of the album, correct?

Stack$: Uh-huh. Yup!

DJ Booth: Scott publicly took some time off from the game. Now be honest, was he really just in the studio with you, knockin’ out this masterpiece?

Stack$: Yeah, definitely, I mean we just started knockin’ out track after track. That’s when I quit school. My decision to quit school was based on Scott Storch becoming Executive Producer. A week later [after I quit school] I was already in the studio with Twista. I also worked a lot with Swizz Beats, as well as various other feature artists. I don’t know if you can remember, since the last time we spoke about the project, but we [decided] to strip a lot of those features out and put more of an emphasis on me. It’s a different kind of ‘Crazee & Confuzed’ coming out, but a classic I guarantee.
 10-07-2007, 09:13 AM         #4128
Cool-Dude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ole-G said:
Stack$ Interview


DJ Booth: Okay, so Scott Storch is the Executive Producer of the album, correct?

Stack$: Uh-huh. Yup!

DJ Booth: Scott publicly took some time off from the game. Now be honest, was he really just in the studio with you, knockin’ out this masterpiece?

Stack$: Yeah, definitely, I mean we just started knockin’ out track after track. That’s when I quit school. My decision to quit school was based on Scott Storch becoming Executive Producer. A week later [after I quit school] I was already in the studio with Twista. I also worked a lot with Swizz Beats, as well as various other feature artists. I don’t know if you can remember, since the last time we spoke about the project, but we [decided] to strip a lot of those features out and put more of an emphasis on me. It’s a different kind of ‘Crazee & Confuzed’ coming out, but a classic I guarantee.
Will it ever be released?!
 10-07-2007, 09:29 AM         #4129
J-W  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bow said:
Is this produced by storch or just some wannabe?

Click Clack Gang - Wow
Sounds like a bite to me..
 10-07-2007, 10:03 AM         #4130
Cool-Dude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Of course it's a bite.
 10 years ago '07        #4131
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 12 12
Cool-Dude
who knows man...
If he says so, we should just wait...
I'm still waitin' that track with Fat Joe & Trina...
 10-07-2007, 11:03 AM         #4132
Cool-Dude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Perhaps you gotta wait forever.
 10-07-2007, 11:39 AM         #4133
spliffdagod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
does anyone have the instrumentals of baby boy and lean back?
 10-07-2007, 01:14 PM         #4134
NoToRiOus KiD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wat yall think is the best storch banger or 07...i kno they haven't been many but i think the best 1 would be nox feat jim jones-spend money
 10 years ago '07        #4135
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,304 | Props total: 44 44
Yeah i fully agree Nox and JimJones - Spend money is a hard beat, i luv that Storch sh*t, keys are crazy... They remind me best Scott times.
 10 years ago '06        #4136
JD82 
space
space
space
$753 | Props total: 28 28
This Britney Spears song is said to be produced by Scott Storch.




Not really feelin' this track...
 10 years ago '06        #4137
Storchaveli 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$27,662 | Props total: 2638 2638
 lutownica1 said:
Yeah i fully agree Nox and JimJones - Spend money is a hard beat, i luv that Storch sh*t, keys are crazy... They remind me best Scott times.
Word. When I heard it for the first time, I knew it was gonna be ridiculous as soon as it started thumpin.
 10 years ago '06        #4138
Armen87 123 heat pts123
space
avatar space
space
$10,861 | Props total: 150 150


Timati ft Nox - get money live
 10-08-2007, 01:35 AM         #4139
the_pianoman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JD82 said:
LOL, you're funny. This crap ain't Storch, Bottles 'N Up is the only Storch production on this album. Step your game up.
yeaah you're the sh*t, listening to scott since leanback.. a real tribute 2 hiphop you are, suck a d*ck

benzino shouts "yellowman" in the track intro, so it could be a mario winans productions.. all the productions credits on internet for this album are fake

but i like the track, and it got a scott angle in it.. catchy melody, strings, banging drums en phat clap
 10-08-2007, 04:00 AM         #4140
gpower88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoToRiOus KiD said:
wat yall think is the best storch banger or 07...i kno they haven't been many but i think the best 1 would be nox feat jim jones-spend money
i think this is gonna be the hardest banger in 07:

 Armen87 said:


Timati ft Nox - get money live
i hope this is gonna be released 07
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Video inside >>> THE SOUTH POLE DOES NOT EXlST!!!
143 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
WHY CHINA HATES JAPAN (story gets graphic)
96 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
THE GAME "promise" to knock MEEK MILL out for the SAFAREE incident !
253 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Jun 24 - Halle Berry Explains Why She's Tired of People Saying #BlackL..
101 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Brooklyn Threesome Killer: I Threw My Life Away For 'Fu€king Lie' But ..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
50 Cent On Son, Marquise: “He Was My Heart, I Don’t Have One Anymore”
118 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Xzibit PULLS Chance The Rapper's Hoe Card @ Jimmy Iovine & Dr. Dre's De..
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
NFL Video Board at The Falcons new Stadium is halo-shaped
18 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy