[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 96
Video inside FULL: Lisa Evers Explains Taxstone's Federal Charges, There Is A Snitch..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Polynesian Princess
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
Video inside JIM JONES meets JAY-Z @ ROCNATION offices trying to get signed! BOSS HO..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Jan 17 - Pit bulls attack kids walking to school bus stop in Atl, kill..
69 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #4061
JD82 
space
space
space
$731 | Props total: 20 20
 the_pianoman said:
noo wasn't talking about the snippet on that outro track ;) I was saying that Stacee & Storch have crazy chemistry going on creating westcoast type music.. did you heard the mixtape "My Backyard Vol.1".. ?
4 Major Leagues
7 Last Call(feat. the Game
14 Boom!
15 I Get Mine/Stay Fly
22 Big Thangs
23 Paper Chaser

got this sh*t for a year now on repeat in my ride lol
"I Get Mine/ Stay Fly" is not Storch, it's a Timbaland (Danjahandz) beat. The original track is Lloyd Banks - I'm So Fly.

"Paper Chaser" is not Storch too.

Add "Head Up" and "What You Know About That" and you got the 6 Storch tracks off the Stacee Adamz tape.
 09-23-2007, 07:46 PM         #4062
NoToRiOus KiD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gpower88 said:
check this... so much storch elements in it but im pretty sure its a bite what do you think?

mr. mannish - get it poppin
sick beat...nice song...doesn't "feel" like a storch production but its a good bite
 09-24-2007, 04:16 PM         #4063
lil-tyrese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Glasses Malone - Right Now [Prod. Scott Storch]
it suposed to be a storch production but i have my doubts
 09-25-2007, 12:14 PM         #4064
Srdjo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
up it..
 9 years ago '07        #4065
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 12 12
anyone got the full version of Trey Songz - make u a star ???
 09-25-2007, 03:36 PM         #4066
lil-tyrese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


aaaight people i don't knwo i fthis has been uploaded
but it's a timoti (that russian rapper) feat mario winans track
it said to be pros by scott storch
but mario winans is also a producer

Timati feat. Mario Winans - ''Forever'' (prod. by Scott Storch)
 9 years ago '07        #4067
lutownica1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 29 29
Here you go Ole -G:
Trey Songz - make u a star


Does anyone have a clue if the BISHOP LAMONT- THE TRUTH really exist ?
 09-25-2007, 04:30 PM         #4068
gpower88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lil-tyrese said:


aaaight people i don't knwo i fthis has been uploaded
but it's a timoti (that russian rapper) feat mario winans track
it said to be pros by scott storch
but mario winans is also a producer

Timati feat. Mario Winans - ''Forever'' (prod. by Scott Storch)
and Timbaland is also a Producer...
Dr.Dre did the drums and Kanye West did the bass
also produced by The Runners and Pinochio

Source? > GERMAN BLOGS!!!!!


Last edited by gpower88; 09-25-2007 at 04:32 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #4069
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 12 12
lil-tyrese
it is produced by russian producer GARAGE raver, it was already mentioned

lutownica1
thx man, but it is only a snippet
 9 years ago '05        #4070
prodinho|m 
space
avatar space
space
$1,906 | Props total: 0 0
New Storch!

Jill Scott - Epiphany

Off "The Real Thing: Words and Sounds, Vol. 3"
 9 years ago '06        #4071
Chater 
space
avatar space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
 prodinho said:
New Storch!

Jill Scott - Epiphany

Off "The Real Thing: Words and Sounds, Vol. 3"
Your thoughts?
 09-26-2007, 11:07 AM         #4072
CubeVison 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does any 1 know if this really is a scott storch prod.?

 9 years ago '05        #4073
prodinho|m 
space
avatar space
space
$1,906 | Props total: 0 0
 Chater said:
Your thoughts?
No I was checking out AMG at work and I saw the track listed as a Storch production.. I just got home and Ill have a listen.
 9 years ago '05        #4074
prodinho|m 
space
avatar space
space
$1,906 | Props total: 0 0
 CubeVison said:
Does any 1 know if this really is a scott storch prod.?
epiphany
Where is Weezy?

About that Jill Scott track; I just had a listen and it doesnt like a Storch production as we heard before but it is Storch it sure does have his style all over it.
 9 years ago '05        #4075
prodinho|m 
space
avatar space
space
$1,906 | Props total: 0 0
Still waiting for a real certified banger tho..
 09-26-2007, 12:30 PM         #4076
CubeVison 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 prodinho said:
Where is Weezy?

About that Jill Scott track; I just had a listen and it doesnt like a Storch production as we heard before but it is Storch it sure does have his style all over it.
It's Just a Instrumental song

Wut Do u Think? Is it storch?
 09-26-2007, 12:55 PM         #4077
Cool-Dude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 prodinho said:
Still waiting for a real certified banger tho..
Yeah man, me too! I mean "Good Look" is a cool production, but it's not a banger of that type like "Make It Rain" or "Lean Back". So perhaps the next certified banger we'll get will be "Finger To The Sky" from Stat Quo.
But if the Timati/Fat Joe/Nox Track will be ever released it would be over because I think this track bangs even harder than "Make It Rain".
 9 years ago '06        #4078
Armen87 123 heat pts123
space
avatar space
space
$10,830 | Props total: 94 94
can we get a link to jill scott's song?

Finger to the sky is gona be off the hook, and wtf happened with chamillionair's song produced by storch? I thought he produced a song for him
 9 years ago '05        #4079
Cuba_Storch 
space
avatar space
space
$159 | Props total: 0 0
 prodinho said:
Where is Weezy?

About that Jill Scott track; I just had a listen and it doesnt like a Storch production as we heard before but it is Storch it sure does have his style all over it.
It sure is Scott, already knew dat she would have a Storch joint on her album but man dat track is wack, possibly the sh*ttiest joint i ever heard from the dude. Im angry as hell when i hear the other tracks compared 2 his on that album, he could've done better but im tired of hearing his sh*t, now dat he's ruined his carrer for a great part, i mean common, change his style completely with doin' south joints mostly of dis year and half of the other, naw muthafu*ka! im gonna listen more to J.R he's more talented than dis muthafu*ka and he's a JEW TOO!!! i suggest you listen to other joint's until scott changes his style up once again, until then, thanks for prodinho for startin' this thread from the beginning to the end and hope he's got energy for keepin this thread for another 100 pages in the future!!!!:D


Last edited by Cuba_Storch; 09-27-2007 at 04:46 AM..
 09-27-2007, 02:00 PM         #4080
NoToRiOus KiD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cuba_Storch said:
It sure is Scott, already knew dat she would have a Storch joint on her album but man dat track is wack, possibly the sh*ttiest joint i ever heard from the dude. Im angry as hell when i hear the other tracks compared 2 his on that album, he could've done better but im tired of hearing his sh*t, now dat he's ruined his carrer for a great part, i mean common, change his style completely with doin' south joints mostly of dis year and half of the other, naw muthafu*ka! im gonna listen more to J.R he's more talented than dis muthafu*ka and he's a JEW TOO!!! i suggest you listen to other joint's until scott changes his style up once again, until then, thanks for prodinho for startin' this thread from the beginning to the end and hope he's got energy for keepin this thread for another 100 pages in the future!!!!:D
word is bond
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Jayz Stan.....BK Tidal Wave Disowns Her Mentor Taxstone...
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Jan 16 - breaking: Cnn to release new trump tape 48 hours before inaug..
259 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Find an IT Job Where You Can Work Remotely
83 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 13
NBA Jimmer Fredette is a dominant "god" in China, averaging 37 PPG
49 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Are You Owed Unclaimed Money?
30 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside This is why you don't take these h0es seriously
138 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside The REAL Chun Li
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Microsoft finally rebuilding the XBox One Dashboard for speed
67 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy