[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 96
To Simp On A P0rnstar II
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 78
NBA Melo went to see "big Soulja" barber
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 77
Oct 21 - Gold Star Widow Releases Trumpís Call After Husband Was Killed In Afg..
15 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 62
How Every Nigga Acts for 24 Hours After A Haircut
47 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10-05-2007, 09:21 AM         #4041
J-W  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good song..
 10-05-2007, 11:21 AM         #4042
K.O.DaDon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cool-Dude said:
Yeah, NEW STORCH:

Chevy P (Formerly of Field Mob) - So Lonely

Not really a banger but it's a cool new Storch production.

can you upload that with a download link bro?
thx
 10-05-2007, 12:09 PM         #4043
NoToRiOus KiD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gpower88 said:
we need some piano keys like still dre / x / break ya neck...
but i dont think that we're getting some:sleepy:
naw fu*k that sh*t...storch needa produce some bangers like that timati and nox track
 10 years ago '06        #4044
JD82 
space
space
space
$777 | Props total: 48 48
 gpower88 said:
we need some piano keys like still dre / x / break ya neck...
but i dont think that we're getting some:sleepy:
You know what a piano is? There is no piano in Break Ya Neck. So keep your bullsh.it comments out of this thread - thank you. :rolleyes:


 K.O.DaDon said:
can you upload that with a download link bro?
thx
Here's a rip of the song:
 10-06-2007, 04:44 AM         #4045
K.O.DaDon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props bro
 10-06-2007, 06:11 AM         #4046
gpower88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JD82 said:
You know what a piano is? There is no piano in Break Ya Neck. So keep your bullsh.it comments out of this thread - thank you. :rolleyes:
yeah sorry i mean the keyboards... dont hate
 10-06-2007, 09:04 AM         #4047
NoToRiOus KiD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any1 got the full version of s3xified by jessica simpson?
 10 years ago '06        #4048
Chater 
space
avatar space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
storch is to be featured on that new jigga album

i got no links but on the rolling news bar on mtv news.. it said jay z - american gangster. production from timbaland, pharell, just blaze and scott storch.. and that jay z wants to recreate each scene in the movie

maybe jay wanted haunting piano keys for a track.........we can only hope.
 10-06-2007, 01:45 PM         #4049
peacer18  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chevy P (Formerly of Field Mob) - So Lonely [NO DJ\CDQ]


 10 years ago '07        #4050
whiteONwhite22 
space
space
space
$114 | Props total: 0 0
I was at Mansion last night (club in Miami) Scott Storch was there and premiered a new Snoop song. Lets just say its sounds nothing like Snoop has ever done before. Songs gonna be big cuz the beat is insane. When that sh*t leaks you'll know where you heard about it first.
 10-06-2007, 04:11 PM         #4051
gpower88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peacer18 said:
Chevy P (Formerly of Field Mob) - So Lonely [NO DJ\CDQ]


props
 10 years ago '06        #4052
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,862 | Props total: 3570 3570
 whiteONwhite22 said:
I was at Mansion last night (club in Miami) Scott Storch was there and premiered a new Snoop song. Lets just say its sounds nothing like Snoop has ever done before. Songs gonna be big cuz the beat is insane. When that sh*t leaks you'll know where you heard about it first.
You better be right. :applause:
 10-07-2007, 03:11 AM         #4053
Cool-Dude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chater said:
storch is to be featured on that new jigga album

i got no links but on the rolling news bar on mtv news.. it said jay z - american gangster. production from timbaland, pharell, just blaze and scott storch.. and that jay z wants to recreate each scene in the movie

maybe jay wanted haunting piano keys for a track.........we can only hope.
Before "Kingdom Come" dropped, it was told as well that Storch did sumthin for that record. So i doubt that there'll be a Scott production on the album.
 10 years ago '06        #4054
Bow 
space
avatar space
space
$1,906 | Props total: 0 0
Is this produced by storch or just some wannabe?

Click Clack Gang - Wow
 10 years ago '07        #4055
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
Stack$ Interview


DJ Booth: Okay, so Scott Storch is the Executive Producer of the album, correct?

Stack$: Uh-huh. Yup!

DJ Booth: Scott publicly took some time off from the game. Now be honest, was he really just in the studio with you, knockin’ out this masterpiece?

Stack$: Yeah, definitely, I mean we just started knockin’ out track after track. That’s when I quit school. My decision to quit school was based on Scott Storch becoming Executive Producer. A week later [after I quit school] I was already in the studio with Twista. I also worked a lot with Swizz Beats, as well as various other feature artists. I don’t know if you can remember, since the last time we spoke about the project, but we [decided] to strip a lot of those features out and put more of an emphasis on me. It’s a different kind of ‘Crazee & Confuzed’ coming out, but a classic I guarantee.
 10-07-2007, 09:13 AM         #4056
Cool-Dude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ole-G said:
Stack$ Interview


DJ Booth: Okay, so Scott Storch is the Executive Producer of the album, correct?

Stack$: Uh-huh. Yup!

DJ Booth: Scott publicly took some time off from the game. Now be honest, was he really just in the studio with you, knockiní out this masterpiece?

Stack$: Yeah, definitely, I mean we just started knockiní out track after track. Thatís when I quit school. My decision to quit school was based on Scott Storch becoming Executive Producer. A week later [after I quit school] I was already in the studio with Twista. I also worked a lot with Swizz Beats, as well as various other feature artists. I donít know if you can remember, since the last time we spoke about the project, but we [decided] to strip a lot of those features out and put more of an emphasis on me. Itís a different kind of ĎCrazee & Confuzedí coming out, but a classic I guarantee.
Will it ever be released?!
 10-07-2007, 09:29 AM         #4057
J-W  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bow said:
Is this produced by storch or just some wannabe?

Click Clack Gang - Wow
Sounds like a bite to me..
 10-07-2007, 10:03 AM         #4058
Cool-Dude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Of course it's a bite.
 10 years ago '07        #4059
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
Cool-Dude
who knows man...
If he says so, we should just wait...
I'm still waitin' that track with Fat Joe & Trina...
 10-07-2007, 11:03 AM         #4060
Cool-Dude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Perhaps you gotta wait forever.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Calling All Detectives
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Pinky counting up ones by the hundred!!
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Mass Appeal's The 25 Most Underrated Rappers of the Past 25 Years
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
NBA Jae Crowder Checks Reporter For Saying He Intentionally Injured Gordon Hay..
10 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside First Look At the Yeezy 350 V2 "Semi-Frozen Yellow"
17 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - Dogs make cute facial expressions to humans on purpose, study..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Quentin Tarantino Admits He Knew About Harvey Weinstein And Still Worked With ..
109 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Metallic Gold" Released Today
14 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy