[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 59
Video inside Cam'Ron Got The Mase Response Diss Track Ready HeatMakerz!
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Might be the GOAT Butterface p0rn bi-ch
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Nipsey Hussle Ether Fetty Wap Babymom For Coming At Him Disrespectful
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Cam clowning Church Mase
30 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-26-2007, 09:44 AM         #4001
prodinho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New Storch!

Jill Scott - Epiphany

Off "The Real Thing: Words and Sounds, Vol. 3"
 10 years ago '06        #4002
Chater 
space
avatar space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
 prodinho said:
New Storch!

Jill Scott - Epiphany

Off "The Real Thing: Words and Sounds, Vol. 3"
Your thoughts?
 09-26-2007, 11:07 AM         #4003
CubeVison  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does any 1 know if this really is a scott storch prod.?

 09-26-2007, 11:49 AM         #4004
prodinho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chater said:
Your thoughts?
No I was checking out AMG at work and I saw the track listed as a Storch production.. I just got home and Ill have a listen.
 09-26-2007, 11:52 AM         #4005
prodinho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CubeVison said:
Does any 1 know if this really is a scott storch prod.?
epiphany
Where is Weezy?

About that Jill Scott track; I just had a listen and it doesnt like a Storch production as we heard before but it is Storch it sure does have his style all over it.
 09-26-2007, 12:10 PM         #4006
prodinho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still waiting for a real certified banger tho..
 09-26-2007, 12:30 PM         #4007
CubeVison  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 prodinho said:
Where is Weezy?

About that Jill Scott track; I just had a listen and it doesnt like a Storch production as we heard before but it is Storch it sure does have his style all over it.
It's Just a Instrumental song

Wut Do u Think? Is it storch?
 09-26-2007, 12:55 PM         #4008
Cool-Dude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 prodinho said:
Still waiting for a real certified banger tho..
Yeah man, me too! I mean "Good Look" is a cool production, but it's not a banger of that type like "Make It Rain" or "Lean Back". So perhaps the next certified banger we'll get will be "Finger To The Sky" from Stat Quo.
But if the Timati/Fat Joe/Nox Track will be ever released it would be over because I think this track bangs even harder than "Make It Rain".
 10 years ago '05        #4009
Cuba_Storch 
space
avatar space
space
$160 | Props total: 0 0
 prodinho said:
Where is Weezy?

About that Jill Scott track; I just had a listen and it doesnt like a Storch production as we heard before but it is Storch it sure does have his style all over it.
It sure is Scott, already knew dat she would have a Storch joint on her album but man dat track is wack, possibly the sh*ttiest joint i ever heard from the dude. Im angry as hell when i hear the other tracks compared 2 his on that album, he could've done better but im tired of hearing his sh*t, now dat he's ruined his carrer for a great part, i mean common, change his style completely with doin' south joints mostly of dis year and half of the other, naw muthafu*ka! im gonna listen more to J.R he's more talented than dis muthafu*ka and he's a JEW TOO!!! i suggest you listen to other joint's until scott changes his style up once again, until then, thanks for prodinho for startin' this thread from the beginning to the end and hope he's got energy for keepin this thread for another 100 pages in the future!!!!:D


Last edited by Cuba_Storch; 09-27-2007 at 04:46 AM..
 09-27-2007, 02:00 PM         #4010
NoToRiOus KiD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cuba_Storch said:
It sure is Scott, already knew dat she would have a Storch joint on her album but man dat track is wack, possibly the sh*ttiest joint i ever heard from the dude. Im angry as hell when i hear the other tracks compared 2 his on that album, he could've done better but im tired of hearing his sh*t, now dat he's ruined his carrer for a great part, i mean common, change his style completely with doin' south joints mostly of dis year and half of the other, naw muthafu*ka! im gonna listen more to J.R he's more talented than dis muthafu*ka and he's a JEW TOO!!! i suggest you listen to other joint's until scott changes his style up once again, until then, thanks for prodinho for startin' this thread from the beginning to the end and hope he's got energy for keepin this thread for another 100 pages in the future!!!!:D
word is bond
 10 years ago '06        #4011
hova305 
space
space
space
$471 | Props total: 2 2
i liv e in miami n scott was at a club n he played a new beat he jus made for the game but duno wuts name of song or anything if anyone can help thanks...the beat is off the chain
 09-27-2007, 08:09 PM         #4012
NoToRiOus KiD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
curious by tony yayo is it a storch prod.?
 09-27-2007, 08:21 PM         #4013
NoToRiOus KiD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
new scott storch footage

 09-28-2007, 01:31 AM         #4014
lil-tyrese  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hova305 said:
i liv e in miami n scott was at a club n he played a new beat he jus made for the game but duno wuts name of song or anything if anyone can help thanks...the beat is off the chain

was it a banger ?
 10 years ago '07        #4015
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
btw no Storch on Trey Songz album... wtf is goin on ? Scotty is gettin on my nerves, rich bastard...
I thought "Make U a Star" gonna be next single, sounds dope as fu*k...
I NEED FULL VERSION !
 10 years ago '06        #4016
Chater 
space
avatar space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
 NoToRiOus KiD said:
curious by tony yayo is it a storch prod.?
No
 10 years ago '06        #4017
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,934 | Props total: 3862 3862
 Armen87 said:


even newer footage, it's the same user that posted "the good life" video
What's the name of that track again?
 10 years ago '06        #4018
JD82 
space
space
space
$783 | Props total: 52 52
 Storchaveli said:
What's the name of that track again?
Stacee Adamz - What U Know About Money. But the beat playing before this track is not released.
 09-28-2007, 05:16 PM         #4019
NoToRiOus KiD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think thats a stacee adamz song ^
 10 years ago '06        #4020
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,934 | Props total: 3862 3862
Can anyone hit me up with it?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the ho..
354 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Nov 23 - Woman goes missing after posting about upcoming Tinder date
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Australian but lives in L.A.
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
The PlayStation 1 & 2 (even 3) startup sounds. An appreciation.
29 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Chris Tucker:Ice Cube Mad Cause I Ain’t Wanna Do Friday 2, U Ain't Pay ..
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Reminder Black Friday Starts Now at Walmart.com
104 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside This is what happens to your Brain on Opioids
11 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Of all the niggas in cinema who should’ve never died at the end of a movie/wan..
94 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy