[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 46
NBA Westbrook on Zaza: Imma get his ass back, I don't play that game
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 43
Jan 19 - 8 Countries so cheap you won't need to work
25 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 41
Article inside GS9 Member Santino "Cueno" Boderick sentenced to 117 1/2 years in pri..
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside 50 cent v.s GAME
39 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 08-24-2007, 08:05 AM         #3961
J-W 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 g-unit_1820 said:
there is new song on the myspace of Scott Storch ...

check it out:
Its produced by The Blackout Movement

And that aint Scott Storch's official myspace page...
 08-24-2007, 08:14 AM         #3962
K.O.DaDon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought scott storch is on n.o.r.e album i see no storch in it
 9 years ago '05        #3963
prodinho|m 
space
avatar space
space
$1,906 | Props total: 0 0
 K.O.DaDon said:
i thought scott storch is on n.o.r.e album i see no storch in it
I dont get it.. that album 'Noreality' was released in 2000?


I thought his forthcoming album was gonna be titled 'Globalwarming'..
 9 years ago '06        #3964
Chater 
space
avatar space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
 prodinho said:
I dont get it.. that album 'Noreality' was released in 2000?


I thought his forthcoming album was gonna be titled 'Globalwarming'..
This is the official 2007 album..

They was promoting it on The Westwood Show with that Swissy track being played..Iv had a listen and that Kanye track is old.. so..
 08-26-2007, 07:19 AM         #3965
Phamone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 prodinho said:
I dont get it.. that album 'Noreality' was released in 2000?


I thought his forthcoming album was gonna be titled 'Globalwarming'..
No need to panic, peeps...u'll still get the Storch and NORE cut. NORE's releasin' 2 albums. Noreality 1st, then Global Warming a few months down the line. Global Warming appears to be the 1 with a bigger budget as far as the beats go.

Here's a source -


Last edited by Phamone; 08-26-2007 at 07:32 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #3966
JD82 
space
space
space
$731 | Props total: 20 20
 J-W said:
Its produced by The Blackout Movement

And that aint Scott Storch's official myspace page...
It is his official page or why do you think he got Dr. Dre, Game, NJD and all those people linked as friends? He also got a personal page.
 08-26-2007, 12:49 PM         #3967
K.O.DaDon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phamone said:
No need to panic, peeps...u'll still get the Storch and NORE cut. NORE's releasin' 2 albums. Noreality 1st, then Global Warming a few months down the line. Global Warming appears to be the 1 with a bigger budget as far as the beats go.

Here's a source -

thanks for the info
 08-26-2007, 01:35 PM         #3968
Phamone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K.O.DaDon said:
thanks for the info
It's all gud

Props
 08-26-2007, 01:41 PM         #3969
gpower88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JD82 said:
It is his official page or why do you think he got Dr. Dre, Game, NJD and all those people linked as friends? He also got a personal page.
myspace is a bi*ch... anyone could get linked with dr.dre, timbaland, 50 cent...
that means nothing bro...

PS: i saw on that myspace tracks like "crowded" (stargate) or "buttons" (PCD)
so this site is 100% fake
 9 years ago '05        #3970
prodinho|m 
space
avatar space
space
$1,906 | Props total: 0 0
 gpower88 said:
myspace is a bi*ch... anyone could get linked with dr.dre, timbaland, 50 cent...
that means nothing bro...

PS: i saw on that myspace tracks like "crowded" (stargate) or "buttons" (PCD)
so this site is 100% fake
End of discussion. Storch doesnt maintain a MySpace page. He's spending his time on living the good life and producing instead of networking with MySpace-groupies/bi*ches

 Phamone said:
No need to panic, peeps...u'll still get the Storch and NORE cut. NORE's releasin' 2 albums. Noreality 1st, then Global Warming a few months down the line. Global Warming appears to be the 1 with a bigger budget as far as the beats go.

Here's a source -
Nice bro.. good look!
 9 years ago '06        #3971
Chater 
space
avatar space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
 prodinho said:
End of discussion. Storch doesnt maintain a MySpace page. He's spending his time on living the good life and producing instead of networking with MySpace-groupies/bi*ches

Nice bro.. good look!

Spending the time producing?
He better get them all out by the end of the year or that means we only get bout 20 Storch tracks in 07

Maybe he's saved the best beats for his own album he's meant to be working on..
 9 years ago '05        #3972
prodinho|m 
space
avatar space
space
$1,906 | Props total: 0 0
 Chater said:
Spending the time producing?
He better get them all out by the end of the year or that means we only get bout 20 Storch tracks in 07

Maybe he's saved the best beats for his own album he's meant to be working on..
I dunno what he's working on but I'm sure that he's working on something that'll satisfy us :D
 08-27-2007, 01:27 PM         #3973
gpower88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 prodinho said:
I dunno what he's working on but I'm sure that he's working on something that'll satisfy us :D
hes working on some russian pop sh*t:thumbsdow

..beep beep beep...:sleepy:
 9 years ago '05        #3974
prodinho|m 
space
avatar space
space
$1,906 | Props total: 0 0
 gpower88 said:
hes working on some russian pop sh*t:thumbsdow

..beep beep beep...:sleepy:
correction; he worked on some russian pop sh*t. beep beep the fu*k outta here.
 08-28-2007, 04:36 PM         #3975
NoToRiOus KiD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Naw gpower's right storch is workin with the russian timati guy...homeboy needs to head bak home and produce some heat
 08-29-2007, 08:54 PM         #3976
NoToRiOus KiD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo check out the track at 2:00 it's bangin. It sounds like Pappoose feat Snoop Dogg-Bang It Out remixed does any1 kno were i can get it...it sounds better then the original storch beat

 08-30-2007, 05:43 AM         #3977
achiiiii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoToRiOus KiD said:
Yo check out the track at 2:00 it's bangin. It sounds like Pappoose feat Snoop Dogg-Bang It Out remixed does any1 kno were i can get it...it sounds better then the original storch beat

the melody is produced of mysto & pizzi and just replaced with the bang it out acapella...
 9 years ago '07        #3978
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 12 12
Definitely Storch production :
Mack 10 feat. B-Real & DJ - Step Yo Game Up
 9 years ago '07        #3979
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 12 12
And another banger, which I didn't find on a list ...

Crooked I - Creased Khaki Flow
He gave him a shout in tha beginning
 08-30-2007, 10:09 AM         #3980
K.O.DaDon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ole-G said:
And another banger, which I didn't find on a list ...

Crooked I - Creased Khaki Flow


He gave him a shout in tha beginning

sh*t iz crazy
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Live on my FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!((((((((((((
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside The iPhone 8 is already causing problems for Apple’s competitors
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside What you need to know about GIANT ANCIENT TREE STUMPS...you won't belie..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Margot Robbie transforms into figure skater Tonya Harding for biopic r..
38 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside JIM JONES meets JAY-Z @ ROCNATION offices trying to get signed! BOSS HO..
176 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside New Injustice 2 Trailer with New Character Reveals
42 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Plies Refuses Blood Alcohol Content Test, Gets Arrested For DUI In Flo..
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
Video inside FULL: Lisa Evers Explains Taxstone's Federal Charges, There Is A Snitch..
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy