[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 154
Video inside J Cole ethers Lil Yatchy
181 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 137
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 130
J.Cole dissing Kanye on new song "False Prophets"
308 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
141 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props
 9 years ago '06        #3581
Chater 
space
avatar space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0


Check It.
 06-12-2007, 11:51 AM         #3582
levanprod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that belly son is PROD by Da Heala..that massari song prod by ..
 9 years ago '06        #3583
Storchaveli 88 heat pts88
space
avatar space
space
$27,214 | Props total: 949 949
SS production on Stat Quo's upcoming album "Statlanta" reviewed:

"Finger to Sky" (prod. Scott Storch): One of our favorites - a scorching hot club track whose chorus - "finger to the sky… and fu*k the world" - will ensure it never sees the light of day on the radio. A shame, cause Storch is surpassing himself with a twerky xylophone-sounding beat. ?uestlove played drums live, too, and Stat's a self-proclaimed Roots fan. "It was kinda cool... he came down to Miami to play drums on it, and had his whole 'fro out."
 06-12-2007, 01:25 PM         #3584
peacer18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-W said:
Cg - You Love That -- NOT
Terror Squad - New -- OLD BEAT, I THINK ITS NOT SCOTT'S
The Game - Put It In Da Air -- MAYBE
Lil Wayne - Back On My Grizzy -- YES, BEAT'S FROM YB'S SONG CHOP CHOP
Lil Wayne - My Dadd -- NOT
Styles P - Real sh*t -- YES

cg - you love that is prod by Next True Boys
Terror Squard - new is prod by cool and dre
the game - put it in da air very hot track could be storch

DJ_Khaled-We_The_Best-(Retail)-2007-


Last edited by peacer18; 06-12-2007 at 01:32 PM..
 06-12-2007, 02:00 PM         #3585
NoToRiOus KiD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mdtheproducer said:
Hey people

i found some scott storch songs at least i tink they are soctt storch production

pleas someone tell me if theye are storch or not

And pleas someone update the 2007 list
thanks

CAN U RE-UP IT?
 06-12-2007, 02:21 PM         #3586
stephenc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
N.O.R.E. Feat. T-Pain - Girlfriend

I saw this in Scratch Magazine's latest issue. The song will be on N.O.R.E.'s upcoming album "Global Warming 11368". Keep an eye out for that.
 06-12-2007, 03:06 PM         #3587
K.O.DaDon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I SEE NO STORCH ON THAT PRODUCTIONS OFF DJ KHALED I THINK THIS SOURCE IS TRUE OR WHAT YALL SAY

 06-12-2007, 03:31 PM         #3588
Phamone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stephenc said:
N.O.R.E. Feat. T-Pain - Girlfriend

I saw this in Scratch Magazine's latest issue. The song will be on N.O.R.E.'s upcoming album "Global Warming 11368". Keep an eye out for that.
Hey...can u hook me up with scans of the N.O.R.E. article? I would like to see that. Thanx in advance.
 06-12-2007, 04:36 PM         #3589
levanprod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YEah ..guyz just check diz..it's release by me:D Exclusive sh*ttts
--------------
Alfonzo Hunter Ft. Fabolous - Don't Stop (Prod. by Scott Storch)
Candy Hill - Girlz Nite (Prod. by Scott Storch)
Convinced - My Surroundings (Prod. by Scott Storch)
Daddy K Ft. Fatman Scoop - Appelle Moi (Prod. by Scott Storch)
Karmela - This Joint Is What (Prod. by Scott Storch)
Linn - Don't U Know That (Prod. by Scott Storch)
Nikotin - Wer Von Euch (Prod. by Scott Storch)
Tasha - Chain Reaction (Prod. by Scott Storch)
Tron - Rock With You (Prod. by Scott Storch)
-----------------------------------------------
 06-13-2007, 03:55 AM         #3590
gpower88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 levanprod said:
YEah ..guyz just check diz..it's release by me:D Exclusive sh*ttts
--------------
Alfonzo Hunter Ft. Fabolous - Don't Stop (Prod. by Scott Storch)
Candy Hill - Girlz Nite (Prod. by Scott Storch)
Convinced - My Surroundings (Prod. by Scott Storch)
Daddy K Ft. Fatman Scoop - Appelle Moi (Prod. by Scott Storch)
Karmela - This Joint Is What (Prod. by Scott Storch)
Linn - Don't U Know That (Prod. by Scott Storch)
Nikotin - Wer Von Euch (Prod. by Scott Storch)
Tasha - Chain Reaction (Prod. by Scott Storch)
Tron - Rock With You (Prod. by Scott Storch)
-----------------------------------------------

dont need do DL to say that the most of them are bites
pls boy step your game up!
 9 years ago '05        #3591
prodinho|m 
space
avatar space
space
$1,906 | Props total: 0 0
Sup people? I'm finally able to contribute again!

I started moving into my new apartment 2 weeks ago.
I had some serious trouble with my power installation so every fu*king cable had to be replaced which also delayed setting up my internet connection.

I'm completely installed now and I really need to update the 2007 list because I heard Storch has been doing some crazy things (in Russia?) which I completely missed.

If someone can give me a list of all new - and verified - productions I'll add them to the list.

Thanks a lot to all of ya for keeping this thread going, I know you guys didn't miss me at all but hey someone's gotta keep the list updated ;)
1!
 9 years ago '06        #3592
JD82 
space
space
space
$727 | Props total: 20 20
Daddy Yankee - A Lo Clasico
Daddy Yankee - Que Paso
Kelly Rowland - Comeback
Kelly Rowland - Work (Put It In) + Remix (Feat. Fat Joe)
Lola - I Can't Take It
Miss Russia - Julia Kova Feat. Stack$ & Nox - So Baby
Trey Songz - Make U A Star
 06-13-2007, 08:00 AM         #3593
K.O.DaDon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 prodinho said:
Sup people? I'm finally able to contribute again!

I started moving into my new apartment 2 weeks ago.
I had some serious trouble with my power installation so every fu*king cable had to be replaced which also delayed setting up my internet connection.

I'm completely installed now and I really need to update the 2007 list because I heard Storch has been doing some crazy things (in Russia?) which I completely missed.

If someone can give me a list of all new - and verified - productions I'll add them to the list.

Thanks a lot to all of ya for keeping this thread going, I know you guys didn't miss me at all but hey someone's gotta keep the list updated ;)
1!

WELCOME BACK!:applause:
 9 years ago '06        #3594
Chater 
space
avatar space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
yeah man welcome back.. we need some organisation in this bi*ch
stead of peeps posting bites and instrumentals..
 9 years ago '04        #3595
Rooq1 
space
avatar space
space
$577 | Props total: 0 0
regarding that "S On My Chest" Track: Check Kanebeatz myspace:
 06-13-2007, 08:21 PM         #3596
stephenc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phamone said:
Hey...can u hook me up with scans of the N.O.R.E. article? I would like to see that. Thanx in advance.

Sorry man I don't have a scanner so I can't do it. I guarantee that the song is produced by Scott Storch since it says it right there in the magazine. I updated all of N.O.R.E.'s album information on Wikipedia according to the article Scratch published. You can check it here:
 9 years ago '06        #3597
Storchaveli 88 heat pts88
space
avatar space
space
$27,214 | Props total: 949 949
Welcome back PRODINHO...
 9 years ago '06        #3598
JD82 
space
space
space
$727 | Props total: 20 20
Tiffany Affair - Over It is not produced by Scott Storch:

 9 years ago '06        #3599
Armen87 123 heat pts123
space
avatar space
space
$10,830 | Props total: 94 94
^u serious?
 06-14-2007, 04:52 AM         #3600
theMil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:wow: what!?!?!? Can't belive it!!! Awesome bite then!!!:applause:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Some Godiva Chocolate in Brazil
47 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
NFL NFL Player Joe Mcknight Killed in Nawlins
264 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside I Watched The Funniest Standup Special Since Dave Chappelle's Killing E..
184 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Tomi Lauren vs Trevor hack Noah
173 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 1 - Bernie Sanders weighs in on Trump saving Indiana Carrier Jobs
266 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
BOX TMT destroys Conor: "He would get his ass beat from pillar to post".
151 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside How did this game get on the App Store?
51 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside J.Cole "For Your Eyez Only" [Official Discussion/Anticipation]
289 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy